Invitation To Hell - Cover

Invitation To Hell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story about a beautiful but lonely woman who meets a new friend on the Internet one night. This leads her into a dark, strange new world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Horror   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

The Yuletide Eve was tonight. Sandy and Keith decided to attend. They were wary of facing Rex especially since hearing from him all week long with constant phone calls and instant messages and emails. He let them know of his displeasure about hearing about them wanting to leave the coven. He wasn't a happy man.

Sandy and Keith were worried their spell/ritual hadn't worked. Only time would tell. They decided to do a protection spell before they left the apartment. They dressed in their holiday finery. Sandy put on a red velvet dress, form fitting with long flowing sleeves and black stockings and high laced black heels. She topped it off with her black cape. Keith chose a black poet shirt and his black leather pants with the buckles that ran down each side of the legs and his black leather shit kicker boots. They knew after the ritual, there'd be a festive party upstairs.

Sandy had made a platter of Yuletide cupcakes. They were white, red and green with little frosted holly leaves and berries on top. They loaded everything into Keith's little car and headed out. The air was very crisp and cold. It looked like snow was on the way. The sky was all gray and cloudy. 'It would be nice if it snowed tonight, ' Sandy thought. Keith was thinking the same thing. They hoped the festivities wouldn't last all night because they wanted to spend the Eve alone together at their apartment, just the two of them and of course the cats.

When they reached the house, everyone seemed to be there already. They quickly went into the bathroom to change into their robes and slipped on their pentagrams. They could hear music and chanting already begun in the chamber. They quietly tiptoed into the darkened room. The candles glowed on the altar and at the sides and behind in the two dragon candle sconces. They could smell pine incense burning.

Rex looked up to see them walk in. He knew it was they from the tall lanky frame and the petite figure by his side. He had a serious look on his face. He locked eyes with the both of them. 'Oh no, ' Sandy thought as he looked at her, his eyes seeming to burn a hole right through her. 'He doesn't look too happy.'

He blessed the congregation and the wine. They recited dark prayers and summoned the spirit of the Dark Father on this holy black night. The demonic music wafted through the chamber. They all held hands and walked around the altar chanting, almost sing- songing.

"Oh holy one... our dark fallen angel... bring your love and power into our lives. We live only to serve you and ourselves... Ave... Ave... Satanas."

It was very solemn. Then Rex walked up to the altar and spoke. "We have some very sad news tonight. Sad because it comes at what should be a very happy occasion and because we are losing two of our best servants." There were soft gasps and then a hush in the room.

"Yes, we are losing two of our best. They know who they are. Come forth! Both of you." he ordered.

Lycanthia and Keith walked up to the altar, theirs faces partly shadowed by their hoods.

"Lycanthia, place thy self upon the altar and give yourself to our father," he told her. Her heart was beating so fast. She looked up at Keith and then at Rita who was standing off to the side. Keith nodded to her to do what he said. She climbed onto the altar, her robe falling open to reveal her nakedness as she lie prostate between the flickering of the candles. She felt all eyes of the coven on her that night. She tried to keep her composure, not knowing what would come next.

"Keith... offer your lady up to Our Father... as your departing gift to the congregation." Rex bellowed.

''Oh no!' Keith thought, ' the spell is going horribly wrong!' and he felt his heart sink down into his stomach.

Keith looked down at Sandy with resignation in his eyes. He knew what was coming next but felt useless to stop things now.

"Our Father... I offer my lady... my love, Lycanthia to you tonight on this holiest of Sabbats," he said quietly. Sandy looked up at him, frightened.

'Would they murder her in cold blood? What was going to happen to her!??"

Then she watched as Rex went to the side altar and put on the furry huge devil mask with the sharp horns poking out at the top. He came back to the altar and took his dagger and lifted it high in the air over Sandy's body. Her green eyes were wide with fear at what was to happen! Then he calmly traced the outline of a pentagram circle on her skin. The sharp tip of the dagger gliding lightly against the softness of her. All eyes watched. Keith had walked back into the crowd and watched too. Sandy could see where he was standing.

Rex wore a wicked smile on his face and stopped the dagger, pressing it on each of her nipples. She dare not breathed, afraid if she did it would pierce into her soft pink flesh! He then handed the dagger over to Rita who oddly enough seemed calm as a cucumber tonight as she watched the ceremony. Then he dramatically opened his cape with a flourish to reveal his own nudity and his huge boner filled with lust for little Lycanthia lying there.

She could see his steel cock ring shine in the glint of the candle glow. She didn't even want to look! He has such a disgusting look of lust on his face, that it made her sick. But she lay there paralyzed with fright, not moving an inch. Her breasts moving up and down with each short breath she took. He lasciviously grabbed at each white breast and played with them then he bent down and licked them slowly, deliberately savoring each one and he sucked on her big pink nipples. She squirmed uncomfortably and closed her eyes.

Rita just stood there and smiled. Keith stood in the crowd hopeless to do anything but watch. 'It would be the best thing. Let it end this way. The safest way.' he thought. He hated himself for putting Sandy in this position. 'Was he a coward? Not to do anything to help her?' he wondered. He knew what Rex was like. 'No, better to let things go like this.' he thought and continued to watch the spectacle on the altar along with everyone else.

'He'd make it up to her somehow, ' he thought. He made a promise to himself, 'that's what he'd do, when all this was over. They'd pack up and leave the state as soon as possible. Find a place in the country, a big old house like Sandy wanted, they'd fix it up and have the cats with them. Then they'd maybe start their own coven. Something unique and Lycanthia would be his high priestess, he would see to it.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.