Annie: Her Second Try at Her Porn Career

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Annie's six months pregnant and her first porn film effort wasn't too good. The director gives her a second chance and this time she does much better with the surpises in store for her and with the on-camera fuck.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Annie went home after her first porn film shoot, wondering if she'd ever go back again. She really hadn't been totally prepared for the experience and she'd found that even though she'd obviously had sex before, doing it in front of a camera crew, with a total stranger, and the guy turning out to be a black stud were all elements that really sent her mind reeling as she lay there waiting for him to undress and fuck her. That night, Annie relived the entire experience in her head, trying to imagine how any future film scenarios might equally catch her off-guard. She knew that if suddenly confronting her with an unexpected sexual situation was what they had in mind, they'd done a good job of it, but Annie also realized that she'd pretty much just lain there and let Ron fuck her and shoot his plentiful cumload all over her belly and her swollen breasts. She felt sure it would have been a lot sexier porn film if she'd been an active participant in the sexual act.

A week later, Annie was scheduled to come back for a second film production and they explained to her that for now, one of the main reasons they wanted to use her was because of her advanced pregnant condition. The producer told her that folks found it very sexy and erotic when a pretty young woman who was also very visibly knocked up engaged in lusty hot sex. Annie didn't quite believe the producer when he told her that the first film performance she'd given had been outstanding, but she determined to give her next on-camera fuck the best effort she could.

This time, the scenario was that Annie was supposedly married and the baby she was carrying was her husband's. But, unbeknownst to Annie's husband in the film, she was also getting all the sex she could on the side, and the film would depict one of her illicit sexual encounters with her lover. Annie sat looking over the basic script and digested how the flow of the porn flick had been laid out for her and the other actors. The film would basically be shot at one location and the first scene would show Annie and her husband sharing breakfast, her sitting there in her negligee until her husband headed out for the day for work. Then, an hour later, Annie's boyfriend would come over and he and Annie would fuck their brains out for a couple of hours. Annie felt like this time she could do a much better job than she'd done on her first time out as a porn film actress.

Annie changed from her clothes into the light pink floor-length negligee that the wardrobe person gave her and then she took her place in the kitchen area of the film set. She and her actor-husband went through their part of the filming and after he'd finished his breakfast and they'd shared their lines, he kissed Annie at the front door and headed out of the driveway towards work. Annie returned to the kitchen to put thing away a little bit before her boyfriend showed up.

Just like the first porn filming Annie had one, this time she was in for another surprise. When the back door of the set opened, instead of a sexy good-looking guy walking in to engage in a naughty fuck with Annie, a middle-aged man with slightly balding hair and the signs of a paunch came into the kitchen. Before Annie even realized that her body language was belying the confusion she was feeling, she heard the director call, "Cut" and he walked onto the set.

"OK, what's wrong, Annie?" he asked.

"What's wrong?" Annie said. "Look, I've read the script and it says that my character is having an illicit affair with another guy on the side while her husband isn't aware of it. I'm standing here waiting for my "boyfriend" to show up and this guy walks onto the set," Annie explained.

"Well, this is your boyfriend, Annie. Harry here has been making porn flicks for over 20 years now and I think you'll quickly realize that he does know what he's doing. Yeah, he's not your age, he's actually 45, but you and Harry are going to make it appear that you two are the hottest couple going and your task, Annie, is to fuck Harry like he's the biggest middle-aged stud in town. Cause -- he probably is," the director said.

"OK," Annie said, as she turned to Harry and said, "I'm sorry. I was just expecting that if my character was knocked up pregnant, she'd be having an affair with someone a bit more her own age," Annie said.

"Hey, no problem, Annie," Harry said. I'm used to babes thinking I'm not up to the challenge of making a porn film, but like our director said, I think I can change your mind in that area."

"Action," the director yelled, and Annie walked eagerly over to Harry, letting him take her in his arms and embrace her, her big pregnant belly keeping them somewhat apart in their loving hug.

"Looks like my baby's grown since I was here last time," Harry said, as he bent over, caressing his hand over Annie's big pregnant belly there underneath her negligee.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah, baby, our little one is growing every single day for sure," Annie cooed as she took Harry's hand and moved it over her swollen belly and then she shrugged the strap of her negligee off one shoulder and let him cup her swollen breast.

"Oh, sweetie, you turn me on so fucking much," Harry said as he squeezed Annie's pregnancy-swollen tit and then he got the other strap off her shoulder and began suckling and caressing both of her large engorged breasts. Annie tried hard to throw herself into this sexual scenario but she was still finding it hard to imagine that she was a young woman in her early 20's and she was having an illicit affair with a man in his mid-40's. But, she'd give this her best shot since it was a job.

Harry quickly showed Annie that while he was a porn film actor, he was able to bring his own sexual experience and talents to the task of making a fuck movie with her. Harry held Annie in his arms, kissing her and letting his hands roam over her body through the material of the negligee she had on. He wanted Annie to be so hot by the time they got to the fuck part of the movie that she'd feel like they weren't even doing it in front of other people and recording it on videotape. He picked Annie up finally, carrying her over to the nearby couch and he first slowly removed her negligee by pulling it back up over her head, and then he had her completely naked. Harry took care to ensure that the film crew's camera could catch the pregnant beauty of Annie's swollen belly, her large rounded breasts and all of her beautiful body. Then, he lowered Annie to the couch, getting her ass situated where she'd be comfortable and without hesitation, Harry moved in between Annie's spread thighs, quickly burying his face in her soft wet pregnant pussy.

Annie had thought this was going to be another painful acting/sexual experience when she'd first seen Harry come onto the set, but in only a few minutes she realized that she had been paired up with a middle-aged man who was very sexually experienced and he was a much better lovemaker than many guys her own age. Annie began to think she might actually enjoy this.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.