Country Girl - Cover

Country Girl

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 5: Double Date - Country Style

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Double Date - Country Style - This is a very nasty story. This story is written for and of a friend of my wife and I. We have known her and her family all of our lives. She first started confiding in us of her experiences when we were in our very early 20's. The discussions were very exciting and eye opening to us. The story contains a lot of incest and beastiality. If you could be offended, don't read.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

I was dating, in my last year of high school, and really enjoying being the only kid at home. More work for one kid, but not that bad. Mom seemed to do more outside now that my brother and sister were gone away for school. And pretty soon, I would be off to College too. My folks always thought it was sweet that the neighbor kids would get together to go out in groups instead of one on one dating like most other kids our age did. They always greeted my buddies who came to pick me up warmly and send us off with a "Have fun, see you later." He He He

The usual was for me to double or triple date with my buddies, Joey, John, and Frank. I was usually considered Joey's date, so John and Frank would have dates with other girls who either lived in town or the surrounding area. The night I'm talking about was a double date thing with Joey and Frank. I was in a grey eyed mood. Blue eyes for normal, green eyes for pure bitch, and grey for I'm in the mood for crasy anything. In the usual skirt and top I looked like the prim high school girl going on an innocent date. Good thing Mom didn't have body checks before I left, as all I had on was a skirt, a bloose, a vest and shoes. Frank was driving his big old buick a '50 I think, a huge four door relic. I jumped in the front seat between Frank driving and Joey riding shotgun.

No sooner than we started down the lane, Joey was doing his usual grabbing and feeling. Not one to turn down fun in the mood I was in, I rubbed his pants front. Frank's date was on the other side of town so we had a good forty minute drive to pick her up. With Joey getting frisky, Frank started poking fun at him, saying he should wait till later. Joey said time was wasting, he needed something to tide him over. With that he kissed me and held my hand to his pants rubbing himself harder. I unzipped him and out he came. He was opening blouse buttons with his other hand. When his dick came out and I took hold of it, he dropped his mouth to a nipple, holding it up to his lips with one hand while pushing his other hand up my skirt. We had barely cleared the lane and he was sucking my nipples and playing with my pussy. I leaned back and spread a little to give him room. When I did this, I put my left hand on Franks pants to find him up and ready to. Joey just kept rooting around spreading my legs, sucking on my nipples, while I unzipped Frank with one hand and stroked Joey with the other. Joey said he couldn't wait and started pulling on his belt, while sliding to the floor between the dash and the seat, between my legs. I still had a hold of Joey and Frank.

Joey pushed my hand away to pull down his underwear, then just lunged into me. Juicy as ever, in he went. Thump, thump, thump, he really started going which made me hold Frank even tighter. We were just getting to the gravel road, that was pretty bumpy, two to three miles from my house. That didn't take long. Joey went at it like a crazy person then groaned through a pumping come shot. He pulled out still squirting minor amount out the end of his dick letting it just ooze at the end. I leaned forward and sucked the drooling head in my mouth. Since I'm pretty short, and Joey was pretty short, this was easy in this big old car. Frank started saying that he was being forgotten.

Joey told me to show Frank I had not forgotten him. I turned and took his long skinny dick into my mouth. He was easy to suck. While my head was bobbing up and down, My bottom was turned to Joey, who started licking me from behind. It is great to have your pussy licked when it is full of juice. Frank came in my mouth as he went through some washboard bumps on the gravel road. I was getting off from Joey licking me. We all settled down and pulled our clothes together just as we passed through the station town, where the grain elevator and tavern were. Not really a town, a couple of buildings and a few houses and a rail road track. Across the rail road track was the hard road. Black top to you city folk...

We picked up speed, but you can't go that fast on the black top as you have to be prepared to dodge holes and dodge animals as they dart out in the road. We discussed what we were going to do for the night all the way to the highway, debating over a movie, drive in or the VFW for the every Saturday night dance. We decided to let Frank's date be the deciding vote as we pulled onto the two lane concrete highway. Joey was starting to play again with his left arm over my right shoulder and his hand down my blouse, playing with a nipple.

While Joey did this I teased Frank about his date, saying he wouldn't be up for it if she was as frisky as I felt tonight. He kept assuring me, he could go all night. With that, I unzipped Frank again and just dove into his lap, sucking his fresh hardon. Joey instantly started rubbing my bottom. He poked my pussy with his fingers sliding all the juice around. Frank gave it up within five miles or five minuties, something like that at 50-60 mph. Joey pulled me around and asked where I wanted it. I open my mouth and stuck my tongue out at him saying he could choose. He pulled my head to his dick and I gave his dick some great loving, making him come fairly quickly. We were getting near town so once again we straightened up and I sprayed some cologne on me to freshen me up as well as the sex smelling car.

When we picked up Franks date, it was funny. By this time(in that life time) tall Frank was about 6'3" weighed mabe 120 lbs. Tall and Lanky. His date, was hardly five foot, shorter than me, and I thought that wouldn't be possile unless it was a dwarf. Betty had always been short but it made her look even shorter next to skin and bone Frank. She said drive in but she had to home by one AM, so off we went to a nearby town that had a drive-in. Betty was sitting real close to Frank with her left shoulder against the seat almost facing him. Must have had her legs up under her. She was in a tank top and loose skirt as I remember. (Girls always remember what the competition wear.)

Joey and I were talking in the back seat while Frank and Betty were chatting in the front, very cozy. Joey was on his good behavior with us just talking about whatever. Frank was being uneasy in the front seat and you could tell he was almost uncomfortable as he kept fidgeting and rearranging himself. He had a bit of grin on his face, so he wasn't being bashful or anything. He reached up and adjusted the rearview mirror. I thought he was trying to adjust it to look at us but be turned it down so when you looked at it from our back seat angle we saw why he was fidgeting. Betty's hands, both of them, were resting on his legs. Her left hand was like scratching his jeans right at the fly. You couldn't see well enough to see if Frank had a hardon but you see her hands moving. Joey started giggling and trying to tickle me wispering that mabe we could all get it on.

We made it to the drive in, parked in the back row of course, and had enough time to go to the bathroom and get some eating stuff. The guys got bunches of food and drinks while Betty and I went off to the bathroom. I was standing at the door where she had gone in, she didn't shut the door just raised her skirt and sat, no panties. She looked up at me and asked if I minded if she and Frank mabe got a little hot in the front seat. I just smiled at her and raised the front of my skirt at her. She smiled real big when she saw I was as bare as she was. We started laughing and giggling big time after that. All the way back to the car joking as to how we were going to surprise the guys with some heavy makeout time. She kept saying she figured Frank for a virgin and she was just the girl to fix that. Who am I to tell, I just went along, saying it was going to be great.

When the guys were coming back to the car, Betty pulled her skirt up, almost showing her fuzzies. Her tank top was short enough to show a line of skin at it's bottom. A real sexy pose. The guys got in with Franks eyes almost popping. Joey leaned over the seat as he got in and told Betty nice legs. She acted like she was pulling the skirt down but it didn't move an inch. There she was, sitting cross legged, skirt up to her lap greeting her date. Sorry, I don't remember the movie, but I think it was a Paul Neuman racing one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.