Country Girl - Cover

Country Girl

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a very nasty story. This story is written for and of a friend of my wife and I. We have known her and her family all of our lives. She first started confiding in us of her experiences when we were in our very early 20's. The discussions were very exciting and eye opening to us. The story contains a lot of incest and beastiality. If you could be offended, don't read.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

This chapter will be about a few things that only the kinky people will appreciate. Kind of a how some things that are almost aberations, became fun to me. Keep in mind all of this takes place in the 50's and 60's. While city kids were smoking dope, most of us country bumpkins were enjoying the beginning of the age of free love.

Another First, Getting behind in chores

One day when sis was off at school and Tom and I were home alone together, he asked if we could play. We were rearranging bales of straw in the back barn, one of my favorite play areas. We used one side of the barn for straw and hay storage and the other for stock to get out of the weather and feed them hay and grain, sort of loafing shed. It was fall, so it wasn't too hot, but warm enough to enjoy without lots of heavy clothes.

I remember holding him by the front of his pants and in my sexiest voice, asking "whatcha' got on your mind, big boy?" We always kidded around so he grabbed my sides and started tickling. That always caused me to wiggle and howl. With lots of giggling we were soon laying on the straw. Since I love to play as much as he did, I had his belt undone before he could get my shirt off. While he started licking and sucking my long nipples I got his dick out and pushed his pants and underwear off. As always, he was instantly hard, which made for a nice handful to play with. Once the clothes were all off, he usually likes to just plow in and pump me to oblivion. Not this time, he pushed me back and started to just look and touch my pussy. He played with me and then licked me for a bit. Then he put himself in me for a good roll in the hay. I got off quick as usual and really pumped the hips trying to get him off. He seemed to resist finishing. He pulled out and I though he wanted me to finish him in my mouth but he told me to roll over and get on my hands and knees.

Once in position, he went inside and pumped really hard. This sent me into Disney land. It was great. While pumping, he started fingering my magic spot. More come for me. He was doing me real slow, very different than usual, going in and out while fingering me with one hand and holding my hip with his other. I told him to finish, to get off, I had gotten my goodies, so he could do it. He just chuckled and said it was his turn to do me in. He asked, "want to try something different?" With that he really started push into me harder. All I could do was grunt, my arms were collapsing, leaving my bottom up and my head down.

At that precise moment, Tom took his fingers from my pussy and pushed one into my bottom. "Ahh, Oh Tom, What are you doing?" as I came some. I could feel him pulse inside of me thinking he was coming. He pulled out of me and rubbed the tip of his dick all over my bottom, wetting me. He pushed back into my pussy and stroked me, using the new wetness to push his finger in and out of my bottom. He repeated this several times with the only change is to put two fingers in me. While he would rub his dick all over my bottom he fished in my pussy for more juice. Then he put his dick right on the opening of my bottom and pushed. While he did this he was using his fingers to play with my pussy, really hard, making me back into him, trying to get away from his hand. I remember him get into me with almost a pop. He was just barely inside me. It felt like a fence post was up there. He kept making me come with his hand, making me back into him. He must have gotten more into me, because he pulled out a little then shoved. He wasn't all the way in, but must have been in most of the way.

Time out: This is something that should be said. when you remember things that were pleasant, you forget any unpleasantness that goes with it. When we remember unpleasant things we lose some of the intensity of when it actually happened. I remember this very well. When Tom first started pushing, there didn't seeem to be anyway it would fit. I knew that it could be done as Shep had done that and I had seen the folks do it. Well when my butt recieved my first feel of human, I felt at that first second that this would be my first and last taste of human back there. Thank goodness for the lubricity of youth. Well, some patience paid off here, as it did start to feel better pretty quick.

He started grunting and pushing, hard. I was coming from his hand, not his dick. It felt alright, but I was coming so hard that I could hardly tell what he was doing. Then he stiffened even more and started pushing slower. I could feel him pulse, over and over again. Almost instantlythere was a smoother in and out. His hand fell away from my pussy and I could start to concentrate and not shake so hard. Tom kept up the slower in and out almost not moving. Then I felt his softening start to firm up again. He let out a real moan, a really sexy moan and started to pump me again. This time I felt all of it. Oh boy, this was good. I was coming from something inside, this was different and it was good. He kept pumping faster and faster, making me come more and more. It felt so good I was back up on my hands, raising off my hands to push back into him as hard as I could. Tom started gasping and almost crying, then stiffened up grabbing my hips. He buried every last bit of himself in me and I felt him pulse again. This time I felt his juice jumping inside me. It was great.

This time as his dick softened he didn't keep stroking me. He pulled me over on my side with us laying in the straw spoon fashion. We were both covered in sweat making the straw stick to us. His dick kinda just slid out of me on it's own. Tom let out a groan and told me that this was one of his best comes of all. As he asked how I liked it, he pushed me flat on my tummy and pulled my legs apart. With his tongue he licked all over my bottom, caressing where he had so recently rummaged around with his fingers then his dick. I told him it had been different but had felt great. He wanted to know if we could do it again soon. My response was to push my spread butt into his face.

We finally finished the straw stacking then went inside. We had been in just long enough to wash up some when the phone rang. Mom and Dad were going to stop at a neighbors for supper and we were supposed to fix stuff for our own. I told Tom what to start while I took a shower. As soon as finished, I went to the kitchen, stark naked and told Tom to clean up and we would eat. He didn't want to leave me alone, but I told him we should eat then play. I finished up getting supper as he came strolling in, bare too. He smiled with a fresh hardon leading the way. I told him to let it simmer and eat. We both gobbled the food and put the dishes into the sink, then ran to my room. I jumped on the bed, rolled to my back and spread my legs, inviting Tom by sticking my fingers into my wetness then flicking the juice at him playfully. He dove for my nipples, one of his favorite toys. While kissing and sucking he played with my pussy then went lower to finger my butt again.

"Fuck me proper." I demanded. He came up on his knees then just pushed right in. I'm always so wet, even as big as he was, he slides in easy. It felt great and I bounced up to him fast, rubbing his sides with my hands. That always gets him, he moaned and came, pumping his stuff into me. He pulled out and rolled onto his back, his semi-hard dick still leaking come onto his belly. I grabbed his dick and started sucking hard getting the last of his juice. He squealed and tried to push me away but I wanted that dick hard. While sucking, I moved my bottom over his face straddling him, then just dropped my wetness onto his mouth. He responded by licking all the goo down there. Must have liked it as his dick started to come alive.

When he was all the way hard again, I jumped off the bed and grabbed my jar of cold cream. I took a gob of it and smeared all over his dick then poked some in my bottom hole. I straddled him, still lying on his back, positioned his dick and forced my butt down on him. It felt good to push him in. I pulled up and pushed down till I could feel his pubic bone on the bottom of my pussy. Squatting like that, I had control. This was exactly what I seen my Mom do to my Dad. Just the act of mimicking them was turning me on, big time. I put my hands on his chest and bounced up and down. Then leaning back, I pulled his knees up so I could lie back on them and flex back and forth on him. He liked it. He was smiling up at me, then putting his head back with his mouth opening with each of my strokes. He was really hard and really deep. I told him to put a pillow under his head and watch. While he watched, I started to play with myself and pumping up and down on him. I found I could squeeze him hard with my butt and did over and over till he was grunting, eyes fixed on my busy fingers. Just as I felt him start to pulse, I pulled off him then started to jerk him off with my hands. His juice shot out of him hard, right in my face. I let all of his juice splash on me then smeared my face all over his dick and matted tummy hair. This was really nasty and really good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.