Country Girl - Cover

Country Girl

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a very nasty story. This story is written for and of a friend of my wife and I. We have known her and her family all of our lives. She first started confiding in us of her experiences when we were in our very early 20's. The discussions were very exciting and eye opening to us. The story contains a lot of incest and beastiality. If you could be offended, don't read.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

The evening of the Big Day

You know how everything seems to come in bunches. Sex seems to always come in Spurts, pun intented. Since this was Saturday Jess had a date with a guy who also was going off to school where she was going. She said this guy was giving her too much respect. She still had not had any sex with anyone but Tom and I. Not counting her new found equine partners. She said that evening, before he picked her up, he was in for a surprise.

That night the parents were all playing cards, Tom was out with his buddies, and I was home alone. Thoughts of Shep ran through my mind but I didn't think I could handle another butt job at that point. Tried callingh Joey who wasn't home so I sat on my thumbs till who should show up but Joey and two other neighbor boys our age, Frank and John. We all sat around in our typical farm kitchen shooting the breeze and drinking soda. I got Joey off to the side and told him to get rid of those guys so we could play. He said they were driving so he couldn't get back if they did leave.

When we went back inside he asked if anyone wanted to play cards. We all agreed and I got out the chips and cards to play poker like our parents. We played a couple hands when Joey said we should really play like our parents and do strip poker. I said "what?" He and John then told Frank and I about how they had watched our parents, four couples in all, play strip poker. I told him he had to be story telling but he and John swore it was the truth. Frank was as disbelieving as I was, but soon the two convinced us. They started comparing times when poker was held at one couple's house, where they were tonight. We all knew that when poker night was there, it was a very late night for the folks. That couple did not have any kids at home and had a huge house complete with a pool. Rich hobby farmers, they were called.

Joey said he and John had gone over there to get their Dad's to lend them some money to go to town. When they got there, they saw through the window that three of the ladies had their tops off. Joey said pretty soon all of them had their clothes off and were outside in the pool... What he described was wild. My Mom and Dad screwing around with other people? Well, I was convinced, we started playing strip poker.

I think the game was to see how fast Melo (me) could be stripped. I only had on a crop top, shorts and panties so the first thing to go was the shorts. I protested and said they had to strip down to three pieces just like me. They did and the next hand had my top off and my small titties with long nipples waving in the breeze. Frank and John complimented me on my nipples, saying they were the longest they had ever seen. John lost his shirt and pants next. His boner was sticking straight out. I told him he needed to watch out where he pointed that thing. Frank then lost three consecutive hands. When he dropped his drawers, out popped a nice one with a covered head. My panties went next. After dropping them and sitting down, the guys said it wasn't fair that their stuff was exposed and they couldn't see mine. I told them to cool it and said we were already farther than we should be.

Joey then lost everything and his familiar six inches was standing tall. He stood up and waved it around saying he need a place to put it. We all were nude except for John. He said he won and wanted to know what he won. The other guys said he won a pants job and jumped him.

Chairs tumbled and the two guys made short work of John's shorts. His dick was pointing straight out, not very thick but longer than Joey's.

Franks was biggest in overall size, probably about seven inches and fairly thick, but he had skin, uncircumsized. When I said to the guys about how big they were, John said, "I guess you haven't seen Tom then, he has us all beat." I knew that but I sure wasn't going to tell them that. I was uncomfortable about being naked with three naked guys and said so. They just chided me about not being a good sport. Then Joey got up to get more Soda.

When he was coming back from the fridge he came up behind me. Thinking he was going to do something stupid to me I got up. Wrong move. When I stood up I was toes to toes with naked Joey. Dick pointing the way, touching my tummy. He grabbed me in a hug and tried to kiss me. My squirming must have been too much for him as juice started squirting from his stiffy. Frank and John started hollering and laughing at him.

He just smiled and kept milking his dick sending juice flying all over me. Joey reached forward and scooped some of his stuff off my belly and raised it to his lips. He tasted it then put his fingers right in my mouth and under my nose. Before I could think, my tongue had licked his come off his fingers in front of his two friends. Joey said, "taste's good huh?" I must have been twenty shades of red when Frank and John stood up pointing at me with their dicks. They started handling themselves, asking if I wanted to taste them too. I just sat in my chair red faced, with my mouth open, not knowing how to handle this. Joey had his hand affectionately on my head and neck, kind of giving me a hug. Both Frank and John started squirting at that instant, talk about simultaneous blasts. Both of their second squirts landed across the table, on me. Joey reached and scooped up some of the come and put his fingers in my mouth. That really did it for those guys, they shot even more on me.

I was still dumb struck with what was happening. Joey leaned down and kissed my forehead. He then turned my head to him and his dick hit my mouth. As a reflex action I was going to yell at him but as soon as I opened my mouth, his dick slid right in. Well that was that. There I was with three friends one of which I was too familiar with. That one friend had his dick in my mouth while the other two stood there with dripping dicks and their mouths hanging open. Joey flexed a couple of times sliding in and out of my mouth and said what a great job I was doing. Frank spoke up and told Joey to cut it out. I grabbed hold of Joey's dick and told Frank that all the stuff tasted good and may be it would be better straight from the well. That did Joey; as soon as my mouth went back over his dick and tongue hit the head, squirt, squirt.

Joey's come was running down my chin. John came around the table and stuck his long thin dick at me. I took hold of it while I finished Joey and started stroking it. This was a dick that had just splashed its juice on me and it was granite. I pulled off Joey, and pulled John into my mouth. About two good tongue swipes and a lip lock were all John could take. His come started to fill my mouth. Frank had come around the table and put his near my face too. Again I finsihed one and started stroking the next.

When I started to stroke Frank, it was different. He had all the skin still over the head of his dick. I pulled the skin back and most of his head popped out. A tongue swipe and the I took the whole thing in my mouth. This time I gave a blow job, a real sucking. Frank lasted near five minutes before blasting off a huge load.

While I was sucking both John and Frank Joey had started playing with my titties. While John's come was running down my chin, he was sucking my nipples. When Frank was getting his inagural sucking, Joey had gotten down between my legs and had them spread with his face buried where it felt great. With Franks dick still in my hand, his come still running down my cheeks, I got off, (came, orgasmed, spewed, juiced, all of it.) I was bouncing on the chair with a dick in hand, groaning like a bitch in heat. Joey raised his head with a smile and kissed me on my come soaked mouth. At that moment, his dick was in line with my pussy. He just (once again) slid in. Ah, and Oh boy, it felt great. I was so primed for this that I was juicing all over the place. Finally, after wanting it most of the day, I was getting fucked proper. Frank was watching Joey slide in and his dick started to get hard in my hand. As Joey stroked and groaned I stroked Frank and groaned. Franks eyes were as big as saucers, his chin had dropped giving that incredulous open mouth look. Something wet was hitting my shoulder. I turned my head to get a face full of juice, John was shooting off yet again.(third shot for John) Joey groaned and shot into me, then pulled out and squirted more on my pussy and stomach. (third shot for Joey) I stood up then, needing to take charge of this disaster.

John wanted to know what was going to happen when I turned up pregnant. I told them that there was no problem with this time of the month. I also told them every good Catholic girl knows when she can and cannot get pregnant. Then Joey let the proverbial cat out of the bag by saying, "When she says it ain't a good time, that's what rubbers are right, right Mel?"

Franks dick slipped from my hand as I stood. He turned to me and kissed me, juice covered face and all. He put his hands at my sides and justlifted me off my feet, sitting me on the table. With my butt on the table my legs splayed out, Frank was instantly inside me. Frank started really banging me, probably his first, too. He stiffened up and started coming but didn't stop pumping. It really felt great. His dick started to soften and it just slid out leaving a puddle on the edge of the table.(Third shot for Frank) John had come around and just lunged into me with one push into a very juicy well used pussy. Once again ole'John boy lasted about three strokes and started squirting; he pulled out and shot all over.(Forth for John) This time I took over.

I told Joey to sit down, then I sat right on him. As I bounced up and down, I grabbed Frank and put him in my mouth. He hardened immediately. I took hold of John's ever ready long thin one and stroked. This time I came continuously till Joey lost it inside, followed by Frank in my mouth and John squirting all over my titties.

That guy had more juice that anyone I've ever seen. We all kind of slumped back, me on a softening dick, Frank and John into chairs. If my memory is accurate these guys all came four times except John who came five times with lots of juice in a very short time. Ah youth.

I came around pretty quick and had the guys help me clean up the mess.

We cleaned it up and they got dressed to leave. I made them swear they would never tell anyone. I told them that if they didn't, we could do this again. They didn't and we did. They left and I headed for another shower.

The Big Day Winds Down - Last part

It was near midnight when Jess came home. She had her shit eating grin to alert any who saw her that she had been up to something. She started to get ready for bed immediately and asked me to get her a soda. When I got back to the room she was on her bed with her back to the wall, stark naked, legs spread, pussy open, sliding a finger up and down. She told me to get comfortable and she would tell me a story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.