Country Girl - Cover

Country Girl

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a very nasty story. This story is written for and of a friend of my wife and I. We have known her and her family all of our lives. She first started confiding in us of her experiences when we were in our very early 20's. The discussions were very exciting and eye opening to us. The story contains a lot of incest and beastiality. If you could be offended, don't read.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

Youthful Questions bring on another First

Since Jess was older and dating I figured she would know about that stuff. But she told me the guys she went out with didn't do anything. The only fooling around she had ever done was with Tom. I asked her why she didn't just start something herself, but she said, then guys would talk about her being a dirty leg. (A dirty leg is a country expression meaning a girl with come running down her legs, walking home on a dirt road that causes dust to powder up and stick to the come. Thus, dirty leg.) She said she played with her butt a lot but didn't put anything in it but her finger. She also said it was reasonable because young bulls did that to each other, as do young boar pigs. She also said that was how gay guys did each other, so not only was it possible but it was probably normal. We were in our room at the time of this chat getting ready to go to bed. I don't remember where everyone else was at the time but they were probably in bed too. The conversation was getting me warmed up. I asked her what gay girls do if gay guys did that for sex. She said that she didn't really know except that they probably did a lot of licking. We farmers and small town folk were kind of isolated from some things in life.

By this time my hand was in my panties. She was plucking on one of her great nipples through her night gown smiling straight at me. She asked me if I were going to do that right in front of her. I told her that since we had seen each other fucking Tom, it couldn't be that bad to watch each other get ourselves off. My panties came off and I pulled my nightie over my head. I started pulling my long nipples on my now very budding breasts with one hand while I put a finger into my slit to rub up and down. Jess laid back and spead her legs. Her panties were already off she didn't like to wear them to bed. She used two hands and pulled her pussy apart showing me a seemingly big hole. There seemed to be too much juice there for our conversation so I got up and got down real close to look. You could smell cum. Guy stuff. It smelled great. Her pubic hair was matted a little and you could see some gooey stuff ooze out of the bottom of her pussy sliding down toward her butt. As a joke I blew on her pussy. She jumped, startled, and grunted. Then she said for me to do it again. I did, only closer this time. When she jumped, her wide open juicy pussy came in direct contact with my mouth and nose. I kept blowing bursts of air at her and she kept jumping, each time rubbing my face harder with her pusssy. Since it smelled so good I stuck my tongue out and gave it a swipe, then an air burst. Jess immediately pushed her pussy into my face moving her hands out of the way. I kept up licking from bottom to top till she was bouncing all over the bed. She had a pillow over her face to cut down the noise. I was really getting off on turning her on so I kept on licking and licking. I brought my hands up to pull her lips apart so I could lick inside. This drove her bonkers making her butt bounce all over the place. Jess had a rather large protruberance at the top of her pussy. It pushed out from those extra lips that protect it. Her clit seemingly had to be an inch long and was really hard. I put my mouth on it and put a couple of fingers inside her. She was bouncing everywhere. As I slid my fingers into her, my pinky kept hitting her butt hole. This made her jump more. So I kept sucking on her clit, and moved my pussy wet fingers to her butt. They slid right in as she pushed back hard. I brought my other hand up and pushed two of those fingers into her pussy. Got this picture. A 14 and half almost 15 year old has her head buried in her sister's pussy, sawing one hand's fingers in and out of her butt and the other hand's fingers in and out of her pussy. She jerked really hard and just shuttered and shivered. Then she almost screamed at me saying "stop." I pulled back from her just as Mom yelled for me to quit teasing my sister and go to bed. Little did Mom know.

Jess just laid there for a while moaning with her legs pulled up in a fetal position. She slowly stretched out and looked at me with sleepy eyes and said, "I guess we know what lesbians do, huh?" That wasn't all for that night. Jess came over to my bed and pushed me back. She kissed me hard on the mouth and grabbed my nipples with both hands. It almost hurt. She then started sucking on one of my nipples. This was great. My hands were in my pussy while she was doing my titties. She then started kissing my tummy, even stuck her tongue into my belly button making me laugh. Jess spread my legs and kept on kissing downward. When she reached my pussy she pulled my hands away and just stuck her whole face in. It seemed like she was trying to draw me into her mouth and nose. She started licking very nicely on the sides and on the clit. That did it for the hair trigger kid. I came all over the place. She tried but couldn't hold on while I really juiced up. When I come I really come. Juice goes everywhere, not pee, good smelling pussy juice. Jess just sat up on her knees and watched while I went through all the contortions of coming down from a good one. She laid down next to me with her head propped on a hand and kissed me. Her face was wet. Kinda wierd sex kissing your sis on the lips, tasting your own pussy juice. About that time, I remembered the state her pussy had been in and asked where she got all that come from. She told me she had gotton Tom to do her until he couldn't get it up anymore. Now that was something I had not seen yet, Tom can come over and over again. She said she was so horny lately that she didn't know what was going on down there. Jess said she couldn't get enough and Tom was her only sex outlet. I almost told her about Shep, but thought better of it.

Now you know Me a little better. Not yet 15 and I had fucked Joey the neighbor boy, my dog Shep, my brother, watched my parents get dirty and now my sister. The summer of my fithteenth birthday was a good one. More conquests, of a sort, and all on the same day, one to remember.

A Day I'll always remember, Many Firsts - Part One

My sis and I were in charge of a lot of the horse chores. One of the fun ones in warm weather was giving horses their baths. One Saturday in early June before my 15th, Jess and I were doing the baths while everyone else was doing their stuff. Mom was working in the house, while Dad and Tom were in the fields. Jess and I had already washed the mares and had done one gelding. The next gelding we did was a good sized quarter horse named Rex. He had been cut proud. Meaning he wasn't nuetered till after he had matured. He had been cut to help his disposition as he was pretty rambunctious. He was a good looking horse, tall, probably near 16 hands, broad shouldered for a quarter horse and the failing of many, a very straight spiny back. No sway. Very straight with the spine ridge sticking out down his back. Some say this indicates a horse you can't break. Those people don't know my Dad. Anyway, we were washing him down with soapy brushes, doing a good job on the beautiful critter. Jess was brushing his belly and she bumped his dong. (We always called horse dicks dongs because they were big enough to be big bell clappers, No ding, just DONG.) After the third or forth bump, the usuall happened, out slid his huge dong. If you start washing around the rear sheath at that moment, they get hard quick. That is when you are supposed to wash around the sheath and clean up the dong some. Horse dongs are only a little moist when they slide out of the sheath. If they really stick their dongs out, which can be well over two feet, they are kind of dry looking. This day Jess started using her hands on Rex's dong. Most of the time we would just spash water on it and it would go back inside. This day though with Jess's hands washing/massaging, it came out all the way. We both laughed and joked that we were hot enough chicks to turn on a horse. Jess kept massaging that monster dong till it could almost touch the floor. I was on the other side and got down to help her. With four hands holding and rubbing that huge dong it started jerking up toward his belly. Jess wondered whether we could make him come. Well we rubbed up and down with some wet friction and Rex seemed to like it, raising and lowering his rear hooves. Each time his dong would jerk upwards he would sway his rear. Jess put one hand square on the head and started rubbing. There was plenty of moisture there. Rex snorted, his dong jerked, and he squirted come everywhere. I didn't think it was possible for a gelding, but it is. This guy must have squirted a couple of quarts. We were really awed by the whole thing... Rex kind of bumped us out of the way and snorted, then whinnied. He was content.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.