Country Girl - Cover

Country Girl

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a very nasty story. This story is written for and of a friend of my wife and I. We have known her and her family all of our lives. She first started confiding in us of her experiences when we were in our very early 20's. The discussions were very exciting and eye opening to us. The story contains a lot of incest and beastiality. If you could be offended, don't read.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size  

At some point in our lives we go through some introspection as to why you are the way you are. Me? I've been accussed of being a sex crazy bitch, a slut, near animal, and insane. Some of which I consider a compliment, some distasteful. But sex has played a major roll in many of my life's happenings so I wonder how some are more sexually oriented than others. Sex, wonderful sex, sexual disposition, attitude toward sex, is it genetic? Is it from past invironment? Does it just happen.

Personally, I think it is all of the above but somewhat more genetic.


The Beginning

Well, here it is. First you need to have the stage set. I grew up on a farm/ranch, whatever. It was pretty secluded with the closest neighbor a little over a mile away as the crow flies, farther by road. There were several farms/ranches in our area, most with kids my age who I played with as a kid, then went to school with through high school and a couple through college. My family consisted of two parents (not remarkable in that area and time) a brother and a sister. We kids were almost exactly a year apart. All three born in June between the 18th and the 28th. Strange as it was both my Mom's and Dads Birthday were in June. Mom had my sister when she was seventeen and my Dad was 20. When Mom was young, she was a knock out and really. still is to this day. She is only 5' can't weigh 100 lbs. She is built. Big chest, with prominent nipples, long legs and a butt that still sticks out. Dad was/is tall, mabe 6'2", muscular and a little on the lanky side. He had a beard from the time I can first remember. Sometimes short, sometimes long, but always had face hair. Most country people are not too modest. There isn't much intentional open nudity but noone- ever got upset by having someone else see them without clothes. Therefore, I can attest to Dad being well built where it counts and Mom, a very well built lady. When you are real young, you don't think anything of it. It isn't till we grow up that we get inhibitions. Some of us never do.

Dad had always been a farmer and was setup by both Mom's and Dad's folks on a pretty nice place that he constantly improved and built onto. We farmed quite a bit of land for grains, raised dairy stock, some beef, some hogs, lots chickens as usual, and horses. Dad raised quarter horses. He was a fairly well known breeder, somewhat of a trainer, but could break just about any horse. We bred mules, which required a donkey, and we always seemed to have at least one pony around for city cousins to ride.

In the country, all kids are required to work on the place. As soon as you are big enough, you have chores. In addition to regular chores, you have to help with stock and often work in the fields. Driving a tractor can be really boring to a young kid. The mind wonders often. The big thing is, we were close to nature, observed all the mating habits of all the critters, and even assisted in some of it when someone would bring one of theirs to be bred. By the time you are 8,9,10 years old in the country, you know what mammal sex is all about. What goes where, how, and why it is done. Even critters of both sexes enjoy sex. How many times have you seen a bitch dog in heat back up to a male dog tied up to keep him away. Female horses put their butt right in a studs face when they are in heat and bat the stud with her tail to get his interest. Not to strange to be the way we are as humans, at least some of us.


My First

When I was 13, just 13 and two months, a guy who lived down the road from us, took my cherry. We had been buddies since tots. We had shown ourselves to each other at 5 or 6. We had played with each other at 8 or 9. I got to see him shoot his first shot at 11. He brought me to my frst orgasm by finger at 11. I sucked him off and he sucked me at 12. Then at 13, just 13 for me, 13 and a few months for him, we did it. We were in our horse barn. The smaller of our two bigger barns.

The stalls for the breeding stock were separated by walkways on the side and that is where extra straw bales were always stacked. Usually, at least one straw bale was busted open which always provided a comfy place to sit. We had busted a couple of straw blocks loose and had a fairly large area to be on. We put a horse blanket down on the straw and were sitting on this very cozy, comfortable area. We kissed, and kissed. We touched and touched. We started getting really turned on and the clothes vanished. He was naked ontop of me rubbing his dick all around my pussy. I remember well that I was so wet we heard squishy sounds from his rubbing. Then he put his dick into me. He came before his dick was all the way into me. I wanted more. He never went soft. He pushed all the way into me. The "Golden" cherry was gone. We fucked for a minute or so and he came again. I would not let him out and he stayed hard. I pushed him on his back with him still in me and started bouncing up and down like a crazy person till I too had that glorious feeling between my legs and in my tummy. He was hard as a rock by then and just as interested. He pulled me around till I was on my back again and fucked me hard for probably five minutes that time. He came, I came, and... the stallion in the stall next to us was leaking his juice all over the stall. Wild. What we did not see or know at the time was my one year older brother was watching the whole time.

Joe, the nieghbor boy, and I fucked every chance we had. We fucked in both my barns. We fucked in his big barn hay loft. We fucked in the woods off the road between our houses. We fucked almost everyday.

Every time we did it, it was multiple times meaning we smelled like his come all the time. My dog, a cow dog collie named Shep (of course) was always sniffing around us after we had some good screwing. His dick would be sticking out, dripping. Joe and I used to laugh about it all the time.


Another First

About two months, (August) after Joe finished off my virginity I was down at the creek. Our land had a pretty good size creek running through, called "Horse Creek." There were several places that were very secluded and deep enough to enjoy a swim... It was my habit for several years to go swimming at this special spot by myself. It was great to shuck off the clothes and sit in the water cooling off. Every summer I would do this at least two or three times a week in the afternoon.

This day was different as that morning after chores Joe had come by with his Dad. While our Dad's were busy talking, we snuck off and had a quicky in the barn... We had come back to where our Dad's had been and they had joked with us that we must have been fooling around as I had straw in my hair and he had dirt spots on his knees. Well, we protested probably too much and left it at that as they left. Meanwhile, Joe's juice was running down my leg. Not visiable because I was wearing bib overalls for working in the field. You couldn't fool Shep though as he was sniffing all around my legs.

After lunch, my Dad and Brother took off for the feed store for something. My Mom and sis took off to do whatever. So I decided it was time to head to my secret spot on the creek. As soon as I was at the creek the clothes went flying and in the water to cool off I went. After splashing around for a good while in the cool spring fed waters, I climbed unto the bank a ways and laid back to enjoy the sun on my naked body. As a ripe 13 year old, my hands were soon touching places that they shouldn't. My nipples were(and are still) very sensitive. With one hand teasing a nipple and one hand at my pussy, I was soon on my way to a nice one. The earlier encounter had only wetted my desire for sex. It had been too quick. Picture this: About 5'1", mabe 100 lbs, hardly any tits, just big long nipples, laying back on soft sponge moss and grass at a sloping angle. My feet were probably 18" to 2 feet lower than my head because of the slope to the creek. I'm blondish, with thin barely there redish pubic hair, longer legs than my body, a protuding butt that still lifts my back and thighs off the ground. This is the picture when Shep starts to nuzzle my outer thighs. By this time, I'm already tweaking my long nipples with one hand while the other was busily sliding up and down across my clit. Shep, curious of my activity, came close sniffing my airborne youthful sex scent. He got close, his moist nose just tickling my fuzzies. Shep just kept snorting and blowing out the scent then nuzzling me again. All of a sudden he sticks his tongue onto my pussy and gives it a lick. Boom. I came. No warning, no getting ready for it, just Wham Bang and this babe is coming all over the place. Good Stuff.

Well if you know a young girls chemistry, you know that when she starts coming there is juice everywhere. Shep had stepped over my spread legs and was straight at my pussy with his tongue. It felt too good to worry that it was a dog making me feel so good. Well, my legs lifted back till I was pulling them back and open to his tongue. He was licking all the good spots including the butt hole. I was coming all over the place. Right in the midst of a really good come, Shep came forward with paws on my chest, licking my face all over with his pussy dog breath. As he was licking my face I felt a very sharp stab between my legs. I reached down to grab the stabbing device to discover his dick. At first it was long and pointy, jumping in and out of his furry sheath. Then his dick started growing thicker and may be even longer. A large bulge started growing at the back part of his dick. Well by this time, this girl was hot. Hot enough to hold onto that growing dick and rub it around her pussy. About the third or forth time I rubbed it across my super wet hole, Shep flexed his hips and Wham, I was fucking my dog. Since I had a hold of his dick, he couldn't slide in very far and especially could not slide in past his bulge. He jackhammered me fast. I'm holding onto his dick at the bulge sqweezing from the excitement. Well let me tell you, I was coming in seconds, and about a minute later Shep was coming inside me. My first dog fuck ended with lots of juice sloshing out of me.

Well Shep instantly pulled out, laid down and started licking his dick.

I laid there and kept rubbing my pussy. That had been a really good one. I was so juicy that his come was literally coating my butt between my cheeks. After rubbing on my pussy for at least 15 minutes, coming about every 2 or 3 minutes, Shep - once again, started licking me. This time I reached down to his fur covered dick and started rubbing it. As he started to grow, I pulled it to my pussy and humped it into me. The pointy shaft hurt some as he slid way into me. Farther than anything had ever been before. His dick seemed to grow and grow. I grabbed his dick again and held on as I didn't want to get stuck on his dick like a female dog did when they fucked or at least I thought I could get stuck. Well, I came, he came, I came again, and he seemed to keep coming. He was shoving so much into me it hurt and felt great at the same time. Fan-fucking-tastic. That was a great first doggie fuck.

After that first time, I had Shep fuck me nearly every day that summer.

Joey and I fucked about three times a week too, so I was a well fucked little girl at 13. You can get used to that sort of thing.


Another First, Keep It In The Family

13 and Half. December that same year. Joey and I had snuck off to the barn on a Friday night on the pretense of looking at a mare in foal.

Our parents and some other folks were playing rummy poker in the house.

Since Joey and I had been buddies since little, we were never suspected of any interpersonal wrong doing. Once in the barn, off came the coats, down went the britches and a joining of our intimate parts was immediate. We were really going at it, getting off on it too. He came, I came and we started to lick each other off. Well right in the middle of a good 69, my brother speaks up and says "I get some or there will be hell to pay." Joey about had a heart attack. There he was with a stiff dick in this guys sister's mouth and his face buried in a very juicy come filled cunt. I asked my brother how long he had been watching. His reply blew me away. "This time only long enough to see Joey come inside you." "Don't you guys think you should do something to keep from making babies?" By this time, Joey's dick had shriveled from fear. My pussy was still juiced up and a little turned on for having my brother staring straight at it. He (my brother) was dropping his pants and pulling down his jockeys showing a pretty big one. I just spun around to let my pussy face him and pointed to the wet spot saying, "OK Tommy stick it in, do it." He did. Joey watched. He (my brother) came almost instantly. So did Joey, all over me, all over my brother, and all over Joey. This only made my brother get harder inside me. He started stroking me so hard my butt was rubbed raw from sliding over the rough horse blanket we were using. Here was this 13 and half year old getting really well fucked by her 14 and a half year old brother infront of her first fuck and boy friend. I have to admit, it was a good one, as I remember coming really good. Even at 14 Tommy was probably twice as long as Joey and thicker. Then Joey fucked me again. Then my brother fucked me again. Then Joey fucked me again. Over two hours of non-stop fucking. We finally went back inside with me going straight to bed. I remember I was so sore the next day, I chose a dress to wear instead of pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.