Change of Taste - Cover

Change of Taste

Copyright© 2004 by Dual Writer

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Business traveler meets a sex bomb that entices and "sucks" him in. She may not be what she seems. More codes to come.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

When I left the bedroom following happily screaming twins, I passed the hall bathroom. Maria was on her hands and knees cleaning the floor. She saw me and said, "You could be a big help and teach him how to stand up and aim when he pees. His Dad never has had time for him. Want to help me out a bit?"

"If it comes up, I'll teach him how to do it. But you are going to have to help him too. It takes repetition. It isn't a one shot deal." I answered. "Need any help?"

'I'm almost done." Maria said. "Go on down and get breakfast."

When I went into the kitchen the twins were in chairs and Jorge was in a high chair. They were all eating strips of what looked like French toast. It was going to be a mess as they were dunking the pieces into small bowls full of honey or syrup. Julie and Mary were both wearing aprons while bustling around making more of something on the range. It was strangely erotic to see two naked women with aprons working on cooking. With their breasts exposed and swaying with their movements, it was a very exciting venue.

There were cups by the coffee maker, so I grabbed one, poured a cup, then went out the open patio door to sit at a patio table that had an ash tray. I fired up a smoke and began sipping the life-blood of a morning person, coffee.

Maria came through the kitchen, got some coffee and came out to the patio too. She said, "I'll drink this real quick. The kids are going to need scrubbing in a minute to get all the sticky stuff off. Julie is always doing that to me over here. The kids love it but you have to scrub them then clean up the table, chairs and Sonny's highchair. What a mess."

She finished her coffee then went back to the kitchen to begin the task of breakfast clean up on three kids. Julie came out to the patio with a trey full of fried eggs, bacon, and toast. Mary followed with some plates and knives and forks. They made a second trip and brought their coffee and the pot.

I had just begun eating when the three terrorists came bursting onto the porch. Jorge was first and came to me holding his hands up saying "up." I picked up the naked little boy and put him on my knee. The girls both came over to me and asked "me too?" I had to tell them only one kid at a time. While talking to the girls, Jorge had grabbed a piece of bacon from my plate and stuffed the end of it into his mouth. I started to take it away from him to keep him from choking buy Maria said, "He likes bacon. He's okay with it."

Jorge and I had more bacon and toast. He even tested the fried eggs. It must have been good, as he wanted another bite. When he had helped me clean my plate he simply said "down." On his way down both girls were on their way to me asking if it was their turn. I let both the naked little girls get on a knee.

Looking around was a treat. Mary, Julie and Maria were all fine specimens of good-looking naked lady. Their nudity helped me to accept the twins and Jorge being bare.

I asked, "So what's on the agenda today. Do you have clients today Julie?"

"Not if I don't want to and I think I'd rather hang out with all you guys today." Julie answered.

Mary said, "I have an idea, how about I call Nancy and Bob and see if we can go out there and visit. We haven't seen their new place yet."

"Great idea," said Maria.

Julie looked at me then asked the girls, what do you think Steve will say.

"I don't know." Mary said. "But let me call out there and see what they say."

Mary went into the kitchen and had apparently started the call inside before coming back out to the porch with the phone between her ear and shoulder while jotting notes on a pad. She was taking directions from the sound of it. She ended the conversation with, "Are you sure that's all you want us to bring? There are a bunch of us. Okay, we'll be there in a bit. See ya."

"Well guys I know I want to go and the kids will have a blast. Steve? Want to go to a naturist preserve?" Mary asked.

"Naturist preserve? What is that?" I asked in return.

"You know, a nudist camp. This isn't much of a camp. More like a nudist village. A lot of full time residents live there as well." Mary continued.

Maria said, "I'm in. The kids will love not having to wear clothes. Should be a nice day too. Going to be very sunny."

"Oh my," started Julie. "I burn so easy. We'll have to stop for some sun screen."

"We have to stop anyway. Nancy wants us to pick up some food and drinks on the way. We'll take Maria's car. It's big enough for all of us and can carry groceries too." Mary said excitedly while standing up. "Come on let's get ready."

We took everything into the kitchen, rinsed it off and stuffed it into the dishwasher. Maria supervised and helped the kids into shorts, shirt and sneakers. I put a shirt on and laced up my sneakers, and remembered to grab my wallet and extra smokes. The girls all rummaged around coming up with almost matching shorts and tops. They were funny the way they all tried to dress like each other. They were obviously the best of buddies.

On the way to the store, Mary told me to go to the liquor store next to the grocery store and pick up both light and dark rum. She said Nancy told her we all had to have some "Hurricanes" for our initiation into the hot tubs. They called the tubs the conversation pits and that sometimes the conversations became pretty intimate. The Hurricanes helped newcomers or initiates to enjoy themselves.

While the girls went into the grocery store, the kids and I went to the liquor store. I bought the two rums and some packages of Hurricane mix. The guy attending went to the back for some cans of juices too. I decided some beer would be good so I bought a case each of cold Miller Lite and some Michelob Light in plastic bottles along with five bags of ice. Those two types of beer usually covers every one. I had the guy give me a bunch of larger plastic bags. We took all of the stuff out to the car. I laid the bags on floor, put the beer on them then stacked the ice on top to keep them cold.

We had just finished when the girls came rolling out with two carts full of groceries. They had steaks, hot dogs, hamburger, rolls, a couple of types of sun screen, tanning lotion, and miscellaneous other snacks, juices, a couple cases of bottled water and some other foods. They also had two more cases of beer. Great minds must think alike as they also had Miller Lite and Michelob Light in plastic bottles.

After we were on the way, Mary said this community was built at one end of a huge rock quarry. The quarry had filled with water and was now a lake of about 300 acres. She was saying it used to be the place for kids to go swimming. Now it was all fenced in for this community.

When we came to the gate a uniformed rent-a-cop asked us for our membership. Mary gave them Nancy and Bobs name. He went inside, made a call then came out with a plastic hanger for the rear view mirror. "Keep that on as long as you're in the park. You can turn it in when you leave. Here is a map of the park. I have penned the route you need to take with an X on the spot where the Williams home is. Have a good time." He waved as we drove off. He had been extremely polite. Nice.

Along the way we saw some buildings that looked like strip motels. Some small cabins too. Then we drove by some big homes with long driveways. They were really expensive looking. We rounded a bend, coming into view of the water and there were a couple of streets of condos then down near the water were some duplexes that looked like town houses. That's where we were headed. We pulled up to a parking space with Mary announcing "Here we are." With the kids yelling, "Yeah."

Just as I opened the door, an averaged size dark skinned oriental lady came bursting out of the door with a big grin coming toward the car. A Caucasian lady followed her out walking somewhat slower. What was near shocking was, they were naked. Hips swaying, tits swinging free with some flip flops being their only clothing. The dark lady ran up to Mary and hugged her. She then repeated the process with Julie and Maria. When she got to the kids she was ohing and ahing over how cute the girls were and what a good looking kid Jorge was.

Mary pulled her toward me and said, "Nancy, this is our friend Steve Johnson. Steve, this is Nancy Williams and this is Bob Williams." I looked around and a dark skinned African American guy was standing next to the white lady just as bare as the other two.

Nancy gestured to the other lady and introduced her. "Alice, meet Mary, Maria, and Julie, three of my best friends and their friend Steve. Everyone this is my neighbor and best friend here, Alice."

Nancy was probably 5'3" to 5'4" with a few extra pounds on her. She had a very cute round face with Asian slanted eyes. Her breasts were absolutely monstrous. They were so large they drooped considerably. Every move she made, her breasts would sway several inches. Her nipple area, aureole, were so large they looked to be five or six inches across. Unlike many large breasted women, she had long nipples. In their normal state they had to be nearly an inch long. They were something to see. Nancy had a nice round bottom that stuck out nicely. She would be some ride. Bob was a lucky guy.

Alice was the exact opposite. Alice was probably 5'10" very fair and very thin with a good all over tan and short sandy blonde hair. She had a really cute butt but absolutely no tits. There was a swelling with long nipples at the center, that's all.

I strolled over to Bob and shook his hand asking. "How about we get this stuff in the house before the ice melts."

Bob was about 6', about 210-215 with a roll or so around the waist. You could tell he had spent a lot of time outdoors nude as he was a lot darker than Nancy but not nearly as dark as Julie.

He and I brought all the groceries to the kitchen of the condo then took the four cases of beer and bags of ice to their screened patio facing the lake. Bob had three large coolers so we filled them with beer, juices and bottled water.

"Mommy can we take off our clothes too?" Asked one of the twins.

"Go for it." Said Maria. "Help Sonny with his clothes too and take him to the bathroom." She then looked at me and asked, "Want to start his training?"

"Sure." I said. Then took Jorge to the bathroom. We took his clothes off then I had him stand in front of the commode. He didn't know what to do so I said to watch me. I stood up and emptied into the toilet. While I was doing this, Jorge was studying my every action. When I finished, I told him to hold his pee-pee and go into the toilet. He stood there not doing anything so I turned on the water in the sink. He started squirting toward the bowl, not controlling it very well. I helped him and he got the idea. By the time he was done he was hitting the water in the bowl pretty well. I cleaned up the mess then held Jorge up to the sink so we could both wash our hands. He took off running. When I came to the kitchen Jorge was jabbering to his Mom about how he had just peed like a big boy. He was proud of himself.

"Let's go take a look around. We can go to the store and get you guys some sandals or flip flops and maybe a hat if you need one." Nancy announced.

The three ladies I came with were bare by now. Julie came up to me smiling, "You need help getting those clothes off big boy?" As she reached for my belt.

I said, "I can do it" and started toward the bathroom. I saw their pile of clothes on the couch so I just kicked off my shoes, unbuttoned my shirt, then dropped my shorts and I was naked too. I turned and was greeted by intent stares of Nancy and Alice. They weren't looking at my face either.

We all left for the tour. We had gone barefoot as we were going to the store first for some sandals or flip-flops. We went into a very large store. There was what appeared to be a pretty full grocery area, lots of footwear, hats, sunglasses and tanning products. They even had some clothes. Beach cover-ups some two piece suits for women and some shorts for guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.