Terri Clark Becomes a Horsewoman - Cover

Terri Clark Becomes a Horsewoman

by Clvfan

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Country music star Terri Clark goes camping, just her and her transportation, two horses, What's a lonely girl to do for companionship

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   .

Country Music Star Terri Clark was sitting in her den in her Nashville home trying to figure out what she wanted to do with the next couple of weeks. She didn't have to be in the studio because her tour didn't start till Nov. and she wasn't scheduled for a TV appearance for two weeks.

She was reflecting on her hectic life. She was a girl that loved to have fun, enjoyed her fans and loved performing, but it was a rough life for close friends or any kind of love life other then one night stands. She had a few of those and while they relived some tensions they left her unsatisfied.

Terri was a big girl standing at 5'10 1/2" but if you saw her by herself she didn't look it because she was very shapely. Her breasts were 36c but didn't look that big on her. Her waist tapered in nicely before curving out over voluptuous hips, long dark hair and light blue eyes, all in all a very nice package indeed.

She was thinking, the few close friends she had in Nashville were out of town and although she enjoyed going to some of the clubs, that just didn't appeal to her right now. She looked over at Sam. He was licking his dick. Now Sam is a Blue Healer dog, about 70 lbs and dark gray with white shot all through it. He had been dreaming about breeding that cute little Dalmatian down the road and his big red dick had emerged about half way out of its sheath.

"Whoa boy" Terri laughed "that's some piece of equipment you got there." Sam looked bigger than most of the guys she fucked, I say fucked because she hadn't met a man she really cared for yet. Terri was getting pretty horny, it had been almost a month since she had any dick. Most men left her unsatisfied, she was a big girl, her cunt was tight but she hadn't met a man who could fill her up. The closest she had come was with a stage manager about a year ago, he had one about 8 inches and he had given her the biggest climax so far but she knew it could get better.

All the rest felt good and she had an orgasm but not one of those sees stars, muscle freezing leg-kicking kind she had read about. Not even with her ex husband, that was one of the reasons for the divorce. She always said that music and sex are the most powerful things in the world, you can't ever get enough of either.

She smiled at Sam, "I bet you don't leave a lady unsatisfied do you boy" A sudden forbidden thought shot through her mind. (but that's a story for a later date).

Terri loved to camp she liked being in the wilderness either with her friends from home, she was raised in Medicine Hat, Alberta Canada, or by herself. Maybe that's what she needed some time in the woods. The more she thought about it, that seemed the thing to do.

She called an outfitter she knew that worked in the deep Canadian Wilderness of Alberta, her family had used their services for years. His name was Alex Kingston and she had known him since she was a little girl.

"Hey Alex, it's Terri" she greeted him when he answered.

"Terri how are you girl, I haven't heard from you in a while, are you back home" he asked?

"No I am still in Nashville but I would like to get away for a few days, maybe a week. You have anything open." she asked. Alex was one of the big outfitters in the area and sometimes they were booked solid.

"Yeah I got just the thing I think, is anybody coming with you"? he asked?

"Naw just me" she replied.

"Okay I have a camp well off the regular trails, just a small one, I wouldn't let anybody but an experienced camper go there alone, but you know your way around so I think it would be perfect, you will have to go by horseback, take you about a half a day to get there from our outlying stable" he said.

"Sounds good, let's see today is Sunday, I should be able to get a flight out in the morning and will be there before supper tomorrow night. Why don't we set it up for Tuesday through the next Monday" she said.

"Okay sounds fine, see you tomorrow" Alex said as he hung up. Terri wasn't a great horsewoman, she could ride, the family had ridden back to some of the camping areas before but that's about all. She wore a cowboy hat in her performances but she really wasn't a cowgirl.

Okay that's set Terri thought now I need to get a ticket, she called the airport and purchased a ticket, called the kennel she used when she was on the road and got Sam a reservation and started packing for the trip.

Terri rented a jeep when she arrived in Canada and drove about three hours to Alex's headquarters.

He greeted her warmly with a big hug "glad you're here, I have you all outfitted. Come on I will show you what I packed. I picked out two good horses for you, Rusty is a Four-year-old quarter horse, well mannered and strong, some of the ranches around have used him for stud but he is gentle as an old mare. Pike is a little wilder but he also is very well mannered, just as easy to ride as Rusty, I picked him for the pack horse, he is five years old and he also is a stallion, since there isn't going to be any mares around I don't think he will give you any trouble. I have a cabin behind the shop all set up for your stay tonight."

"Great Alex, sounds good" she smiled. Terri Clark is a very attractive woman, she was as tall as Alex and when he looked in those big brown eyes, he wished he was a few, okay more than a few years younger. "We'll take the truck up to the outlying stable, take about 2 1/2 hours so we better get started about six in the morning so you have plenty of time to make the camp before dark" he told her. They checked the gear he had for her and parted for the night, Terri giving her old friend a kiss on his grizzled cheek.

As she turned to go to the cabin, Alex was thinking that wasn't where he would have liked to feel her soft lips, that would be a little lower on his body.

They left early the next morning and made the stables by 8:15, Alex taking her over to meet her transportation, Rusty was a handsome red brown colored quarter horse with black mane and tail, Pike was a shiny black Morgan, a little smaller than Rusty, but plenty big enough for the supplies. Terri saddled Rusty, she had done that before, she knew to make Rusty suck his stomach in so she could tighten the cinch enough to keep the saddle on him.

Alex packed Pike, he knew more about that but she wouldn't have that much coming back so she should be able to handle that easy. Alex gave her a map of how to get there, even though this was hundreds of miles of wilderness, his trails were well marked. He made sure she had an emergency radio and the batteries were good before he let her go. Once again Terri gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, as Alex watched that shapely ass in those tight jeans mount her horse he wished once again that those soft lips had kissed somewhere else.

Terri rode slowly along enjoying the scenery and the peace of the woods. She could feel Rusty's muscles rippling along his front shoulders as her knees lay against them, he really was a handsome horse. She reached her camp about 4:30 that afternoon. The camp consisted of a 12 by 12 cabin, very sturdily built, a fireplace in one end. No electricity, there was a stream running about 30 feet from the cabin and pipes had been run to the cabin and the corral so she did have some running water, you just had to pump it from two old fashion water pumps that were in use, one by the trough in the corral and the other inside the cabin by a sink.

The cabin had two sets of bunk beds, a table, four chairs and a cabinet that held the sink and pump. There was an out-house about 30 yards from the cabin and a big lean to by the corral that had about eight bales of hay stacked in it. Alex brought a wagon up after this site was used and replaced the hay that had been used.

Terri unpacked and unsaddled the horses, rubbing them down and feeding them before she set up camp, by night fall she had a fire going in the fireplace and the lit lantern sitting on the table, she heated up some beans and ham for her dinner. Simple stuff and she loved it. Terri had fixed one of the lower bunks with a blown up air mattress covered by a blanket and sheet, She had a sheet and another blanket to cover her, it did get a little chilly at night here even in summer. She loved the sounds of the woods, it soothed her frantic life.

The only thing that wasn't soothed was her pussy, she was still horny and rocking back and forth in that saddle all afternoon made it a little excited. Taking off her sweat shirt and jeans she sat down on the bunk, unhooked her bra and let those big breasts free, cupping each one she hefted them and let them fall into a natural curve, she skimmed her panties off and lay back, one hand sliding down over her stomach through a patch of dark silky hair, running her middle finger over her clit and into her wanting pussy.

Umm that felt good. She ran two fingers in and started sawing in and out, her other hand was pulling on one brown nipple coaxing it to harden in her fingers. She was remembering the night after one of her concerts when this gorgeous hunk that was working the arena was passing by her bus, she stopped him and asked him to help her out. How when he entered the bus she just reached over and put her hand on his cock and told him she wanted him to fuck her. Why he hardened right up in her hand and they were soon naked on her bed, he was gobbling her fine tittys like he hadn't eaten in a month and she was stroking his cock, it was a nice one about 7 1/2 inches and pretty big around.

While she was thinking this both her hands were busy and her cunt was getting wetter allowing her fingers to slide easier. Both nipples were rock hard now while she remembered how he ate her pussy, Oh yeah he was a fine cunt licker, She covered his handsome face with her cream and he ate it all up. She had four fingers in her cunt now, her legs spread wide using her thumb to rub her clit.

She remembered sucking his cock, taking it all in with no problem, using her tongue and lips to stiffen him fully before pushing him on his back and straddling him, sliding down his hot pole till she had him fully in. He was twisting and pulling on her nipples as she rode him. Her fingers were flying now as she remembered how that hard cock had felt plunging into her wetness, "ooooooh Yeah" she cried when she felt herself clamping her own fingers and climaxing, she continued to work them in and out till the contractions stopped before wiping them on the sheet.

That was relaxing but not fulfilling she thought as she pulled the covers up around her and drifted off to sleep, dreaming about a big cock filling her yearning pussy.

Terri woke the next morning to sunshine and birds singing, that was one of the things she loved about the wilderness, no noises from cars or factories, just nature. She rummaged through her bag and got a pair of loose hiking shorts and an old t-shirt, didn't bother with any underwear, nobody here but her. She wanted to just explore the woods for a while so she went to see about the horses.

She made sure they were watered and had fresh hay. She didn't really want to go to the trouble of saddling Rusty, maybe she could ride him bareback. After all she was just going to walk him, should be pretty easy to stay on. Going to the corral she saw both horses had finished off the hay, now she is a big girl but looking at Rusty she thought she might have trouble mounting him without the stirrups, looking at Pike she thought she could jump and swing herself astride him so she decided to take him this morning.

She led him out and got aboard without any trouble and started out. She had her compass and radio and knew which way she was heading so she wouldn't have any problem getting back. She enjoyed the leisurely ride but sitting astride Pike with no saddle caused her shorts to ride up her thighs with his movements, she didn't notice till the shorts legs were pushed back till both were only covering that small area between her thighs, just her pussy actually.

She could feel Pike's hair rubbing her thighs, it felt soft but just a little stiff too. She realized it felt good, hummm, she took her hand and pulled the legs together till There was just a small strip of cloth settled right between the lips of her pussy, Pikes hair stimulating her tender thighs and the outer lips of her pussy, she could feel the wetness starting.

She rode for about ten minutes getting more excited, she started to up the pace but didn't know if she was experienced enough to hang on with no saddle.

Pike could smell a delicious aroma, it was somehow familiar but nothing he knew. This good smell and the human's soft skin rubbing on his back was tantalizing. Just a natural reaction was his cock started letting down from his sheath, just hanging a few inches.

Terri was getting real excited now she knew she was going to have to get herself off soon, they had come to a swift flowing stream about 20 feet across and looked to be only about a foot deep. Maybe a cooling off in there would help she thought. She rode Pike into the stream and stopped about midway.

Jumping off into the cool water brought a surprised "whooooo" from her, it felt cold her nipples hardened instantly. She pulled one with her fingers, Yeah that felt good, but wait a minute she was trying to resist that temptation.

Okay I will give Pike a good cool rubdown she thought, she started cupping water in her hands and throwing it up on Pike rubbing the cool water in his sweaty hide. About the third time she bent down she happened to glance up under his belly.

Whoa look at that, his dick was hanging down about nine inches, the shaft as black as his coat except for some bright pink spots here and there. Its so pretty she thought and boy I sure wish I could find a guy hung like that. She went on washing him down but she kept going back for a look at that big cock.

Terri went around to the other side and washed him down, every time she bent over she would steal a look at Pike's dick, Now Pike could still smell that enticing aroma so his cock stayed extended while the human rubbed its hands all over him, that felt good too. She had him all done but under his belly, well why not she thought as she splashed water up under him. She had to kneel down to get to him, it was easier than bending over.

Her face was only about a foot from his hanging dick so she studied it, it really was very pretty with its jet black and pink coloring. It had to be a good six inches around near the head. It had a flat head slightly flared, a ridge about 1/4 inch wider than the shaft going around it and a pronounced hole set near the top.

She couldn't help herself, curiosity got the better of her. She reached up with one hand and gently wrapped her fingers around it just behind the head, they wouldn't touch, yep had to be at least six or seven inches around. It felt hot and soft, she ran her hand up along the shaft to the sheath.

Pike bobbed his head at the first touch of the soft human hand around his dick. It felt good, that's what the humans did when they wanted him to breed a hot mare, not that he needed any help he thought but it felt good any way. But he was puzzled, he didn't smell any mares around here.

Terri ran her hand back down the shaft and cupped the head in her hand squeezing it, Pike's cock started growing longer till it had dropped fully down, it wasn't hard yet so it just hung straight down. Oh my thought Terri, that thing must be over twenty inches long. She scooted up farther under Pike, until his cock was right next to her face, she took hold of him with both hands, running them up and down his shaft.

Pike was bobbing his head and snorting, Okay no mare but the human sure is making my dick feel good. His cock felt so satiny smooth and she could see a little drop of pre cum gathering on the head. Wonder if it tastes like a man's she thought, and with that thought took her finger and wiped it off bringing it to her tongue, Hmmm it wasn't as strong as she thought it would be, more salty maybe and just a little tangy.

By now Pike's cock was hardening and beginning to rise toward his belly, without thought Terri moved around in front of it on her knees and as it came even with her mouth she opened wide and got the head in. This brought a whinny from Pike, he felt something warm and wet close over his cock.

Holding it just behind the head she laved the flat head with her tongue, flicking and poking, it was twitching in her mouth and she could taste more pre-cum. Pike had never felt anything like this in his life, A hot channel around his dick felt great but this busy wet thing working over the head of his dick was way better. Terri had managed to get about four inches in her mouth but that was all she could do, her tongue working over that shiny black and pink shaft.

She used both hands to jack off the rest of his cock. Pike was trembling all over now, shivers running down his flanks, more pre-cum squirting out the end of that big flared head, Terri was swallowing it all, Her swift hands and working tongue had him shooting off in no time, his cock strained upwards towards his belly and brought Terri with it since she was attached by her mouth and he shot a stream of horse cum directly down her throat causing her to gag and take his cock out of her mouth. Pike shot stream after stream over her tits thoroughly drenching her shirt, she kept jacking him till there was no more to pump out.

Man he must have shot a gallon of sperm she thought. His cock was still hard although it was beginning to droop now.

Terri was so horny now she had to have some relief. I got that thing in my mouth, I bet I can get some of it in my pussy she thought. I wonder how soon he can cum again was her next thought. She took her soaked shirt off, and then stood up and took her shorts off, they were wet from kneeling in the water anyway, she threw them on the shore. She went back under Pike and started jacking his cock again.

Wooo boy Pike thought I hope the human does that thing again. Once again she took the head of his cock in her mouth and worked him with her tongue and hands, soon she could feel it trying to point towards his belly again.

Okay now what would be the best way, the only way she could figure was to turn around and bend over under his belly, she had to bend her knees some but she finally had her back tight against his stomach, backed up till she felt the head touch her leg. She reached back taking the big head in her hand and guiding it to the entrance of her cunt. She wiped the soft head up and down the lips of her pussy a few times to lubricate it. She was flowing now just thinking about having that big thing in her. Once she got him positioned she started pushing back against the head, at first she didn't think it was going to work it just wouldn't go in. Now Pike was wondering what was going on, the human had quit making his cock feel great, whatever she was doing felt good but he wanted it to do the other thing. Terri backed up another step and lowered her ass just a little and pop, the head was in. This brought a long groan from Terri, she had never felt so stuffed and she just had the head in.

Yeah thought Pike that's more like it as something tight and warm and wet surrounded his cock head.

Terri pulled forward with her hand and backed up at the same time and slid about two more inches in, she felt like a telephone pole was going in, but the fullness felt so good.

Pike thought it felt awful fine also and he took a little step forward to get see if he could get more of that tight wetness around him. When he did this he drove about four more inches in before Terri could move forward to stop him.

She had about eight inches of horse cock in her now and the fullness she felt and the soft hardness of this big prick was sending delicious tremors of lust throughout her whole body.

"Um mmmm boy lets try a little more" she said.

She pulled forward with her hand again and Pike stepped forward again trying to get into whatever it was that was giving him so much pleasure. Once again he shot about four inches in before she could step forward to stop him.

"Ohhhhh Ummmm that's oh so good" she cried as her cunt was stuffed with a foot of horse cock.

She didn't think she could take it any farther, she had never had so much dick in her and man did it feel good. Terri started rocking forward on her toes withdrawing almost half before rocking back on her heels to sink him in once more. Now Pike liked this a lot, his whole cock wasn't in something but that wet tight channel was sure making him feel good, so he just stood still and let it happen. Terri was fucking that big dick in a smooth rhythm now, the feelings it caused to shoot through her pussy was almost too much, she didn't know how long she could keep this up in this position but she could feel a climax coming so she knew she didn't have to do it long.

She had turned loose of Pike's dick now holding her ass cheeks open with both hands as she slid back and forth on his big dick. She could feel her body tingling as the heat rose throughout her body. Her nipples were as hard as rocks, she let go of one cheek and brought a hand to one hanging breast that was swaying back and forth with her fucking. She rolled that hard tip and pulled on it.

Pike was getting there quickly this super tight wetness gripping his dick was sending shivers of pleasure over his whole body, he was bobbing his head and nickering softly, he felt his balls churning and sending a load out.

Terri was just about there, her whole world was focused on that hot meat plunging into her stuffed cunt. When she felt Pike's cock swell in her she almost fainted and when he shot that scalding hot stream forcefully against the back of her cunt, her legs almost collapsed. She had to drop both hands to keep from falling over as her climax tore through her.

Pike was in heaven, What ever this human did it felt like a wet hot fist had grabbed his dick and was milking his sperm from him, he shot so much in her it was shooting back out of her cunt all around Pike's dick, each time Pike pumped a stream out Terri had another orgasm, her legs trembling with the effort to hold her up. When Pike's balls couldn't pump out any more he backed up a couple of steps pulling his dick out of her, that big pole sliding out of her extremely slippery channel now giving her one last orgasm.

Terri just fell forward when his cock wasn't holding her up, she had no strength left. Lying in the cool stream quickly revived her, Pike hadn't moved he was looking back down at her like he was thanking her, bobbing his head a little. Terri looked back and could see his cock was slowly retreating back in its sheath.

She crawled out on the bank and lay there savoring the delicious feel of her multiple orgasms, now that was what fucking is all about she thought. I sure wish I could find a man with that big a cock. Pike walked over and nuzzled her with his soft nose against her breast. His big nose felt just like velvet against her tit. She shivered with the pleasure of it.

Okay she thought I have a week to get as much of this as I can. I need a better way to do that though she thought. Pike was good today but just those couple of steps could have ruined me if he went to far. She gathered her clothes and jumped back on Pike, heck wasn't anybody here but her so no need of putting them on.

She thought all the way back trying to figure another way to fuck this horse. Well not all the way, her sensitive pussy lips rubbing Pike's back gave her two more orgasms before she got there.

When she rode into camp she gave Pike some hay, after all he had a busy morning before going into the house to fix her something to eat. While she was eating she thought about all those bales of hay, hummm if I put one under him and lay on that, I should be just about the right height. Thinking about that was making her pussy moisten again so she took a blanket off the bed and went back to the corral.

Both Pike and Rusty were standing facing each other heads bobbing up and down. Wonder if Pike is telling Rusty about the pussy he got she laughed. Terri moved the hay till she had a narrow corridor going back into the lean-to, she placed one bale of hay in the middle. Lets see, she thought, I have to get Pike's head close to the back wall of the lean to so he can't go any farther forward. She remembered him stepping up this morning, she wouldn't be able to step with him this time. Okay everything is set, I have a ring to tie his halter to, the blanket over the bale of hay, looks like its ready.

Terri went to the corral and led Pike to the lean-to, tied his halter to a ring, he could move his head up and down but not to far. She never had put any clothes on so she was ready, Terri knelt down under Pike's belly and started massaging his sheath, reaching out with her other hand and gently squeezing his big black balls.

Pike's head shot up, Oh yeah the human is doing it again and it feels good. She could feel his cock shifting in the sheath as the blood filled it, she put her mouth over the end of the sheath and could feel it open as the big head pushed out filling her mouth, she went to work with her tongue. Pike's black hide shivering with the pleasure of her hot mouth. She kept about three inches in her mouth while she ran both hands up and down his hardening cock.

Alex Kingston had got up that morning and decided to see how one of his favorite campers was doing. He had nobody due in for a couple of days, just about all his spots were full and he had nothing to do. So he drove up to the outlying stable and saddled a horse, he figured he should get there a little after noon and visit a few minutes with plenty of time to get back before dark. As he neared the campsite he heard little "Umphhh" sounds, like somebody was trying to chew on something big.

Now the trail came around the cabin and into a clearing with the side of the lean-to facing the trail, as his horse rounded the cabin he pulled him up sharply, The sight he saw stunned him.

There was a naked Terri Clark on her knees under the black horse sucking his big dick. He just sat there for minute, he didn't know whether to be outraged or turned on. Looking at Terri's nude body, tits swaying as she worked Pike's cock and that fine ass sticking out decided him on the turned on part. He silently got down and took his horse back around the cabin and tied him to a tree, then working silently around the other side of the cabin he hid in the bushes where he could see Terri head on. He could see that dark patch of hair peeking out between her closed legs.

She had that big horse cock in her mouth and was running her hands up and down the shaft, little grunting sounds coming from her as she tried to take all she could in her mouth. What a sight, he had to reach down and start rubbing his thickening cock with one hand.

Terri, unaware that anyone was around had finally got Pike hard, she could feel that big dick straining up towards his belly. She kept a hold on it as she maneuvered on her back on the hay bale, good she had it placed so she had room to scoot up or down. By raising her legs and putting her heels against the insides of Pike's hind legs she should be able to control the action. Her pussy was already a swamp from just thinking about it. She took the head and scooted down closer to his dick, she rubbed his flat head up and down her wet slit to get it lubricated then placed it against her hot hole.

Alex had his cock out of his pants now and was stroking it slowly as he watched her seat that big horse cock in her pussy and start pulling him forward while she wiggled her ass moving towards him.

"Ohhhhhhhh big" she cried as Pike slid in about four inches, Pike was nickering softly, Ahh the human knows how to make him feel good. He tried to step forward but was already at the back wall and Terri's legs against his lower belly prevented him from sliding in more than she wanted. She worked him till he had at least 12 inches of fat horse cock in her tight tunnel.

This sexy sight, Terri working her cunt onto that horse mesmerized Alex and he worked a little harder on his cock. He saw her tits rocking as she moved forward and back, she had those blue eyes closed and little "nnnnh" sounds coming from her. He was working his cock faster as he watched Terri Clark fuck one of his horses. Terri was in another world while she slid Pike's dick in and out of her, the size of him was multiplying her sensations ten fold.

Pike also was lost in pleasure, he didn't move a muscle, his legs stiff and his hide shivering with each stroke into that incredibly tight wetness. Terri had turned loose of Pike's cock, it was buried deep in her and she wasn't going to loose it.

She had her hands up against Pike's belly and her feet set where his flank met his belly, she was using both as she pushed one way with her hands and the other with her feet, her ass sliding back and forth on the blanket. She got a good rhythm going, Pikes big cock spreading her wet sleeve of flesh on each inward stroke, she could feel her climax building, about three more strokes and her pussy clamped down on Pike's cock and bathed it in warm juice. "huuuhhhoooh Ummmm" Terri threw her head back on the hay as a wave of pleasure swept thru her.

Her tight cunt milking along twelve inches of his dick was enough for Pike also, he fired one stream after another into her contracting pussy, it was so much it squirted out around his shaft, each stream sent Terri into another climax, "hoooooh," "Ummmm" "yesssss" she grunted with each spurt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.