Darla in Africa- Insatiable - Cover

Darla in Africa- Insatiable

Copyright© 2004 by Deckard Kincaid

Chapter 3: Into the Big Bad World

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Into the Big Bad World - Darla and her sidekick Monique are two young beautiful Canadian women, in the year 2033, who trek to Africa in search of erotic adventures. As Part One shows, the events that lead up to the Dark Continent completely transform the women and lead them on a wonderous journey of sexual and erotic discovery. As you will see, both women, during their travels in the wilds of the African wilderness, experience more than just the pleasures of human flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

Many weeks later, Sofia returned to Montreal, after another satisfying swinging party in Toronto, where she found an urgent message waiting for her. Darla, after a great deal of thought and tears, had finally made her decision to leave her small town and to join the French-Canadian Medical Corps as a student nurse.

Sofia was elated that her young lover and god daughter had called, but by the sound of young Darla's voice, she sensed something back home had gone terribly wrong. Darla's voice was sobbing as she told Sofia that her father had kicked her out after having discovered her with an older French lumberjack at the corner bar, and now she needed some money and somewhere and someone to stay with by the end of the week. However, this time Sofia wasn't about to call up old Pierre Padgett to chew the alcoholic out, like she had done once before, but she did call Darla to tell her that a train ticket to Montreal would be awaiting her on Saturday. Sofia had promised Darla's mother many years, after their love affair had ended, that, when the time was right, she would mentor and guide her young god daughter and keep her safe from what Sarah Padgett, had termed "the big bad world."

Shortly thereafter, after saying goodbye to Eddie and leaving a flower on his grave, Darla found herself on board the Canadian National passenger train headed southbound toward Montreal. As the train slowly began to pull out of the station, Darla settled back for the long journey. She stared out the window as the small little town she had known all her life faded out of sight. Only now could she believe that she was really doing this, heading out on her own, into what her mother always called, "the big, bad world." At the age of 19 with both her parents out of her life and no siblings, Darla now had nothing to hold her to this place.

As the train began its journey, Darla began to think about her life, what she had done, and what her goals were. As she daydreamed, she heard footsteps coming towards her. She looked up to see the best looking man she had ever seen. He reminded her of a cowboy, like the one she once saw on a billboard. As he walked by she couldn't resist staring. His broad shoulders, thin waist, and tight butt reminded her of feelings that she hadn't dared to think of in a long time. As the cowboy walked past, the smell of his Stetson lingered and remained in the air.

Again Darla's mind began to wander, but this time it wasn't about things past. Rather, things that she would like to do in the future, the very NEAR future. Maybe even with the tall handsome stranger who had now crossed her path. Nothing seemed beyond her reach at this point in her life.

As the train began its journey, she began to think about her life, what she had done, and what her goals were. As she daydreamed, she heard footsteps coming towards her. She looked up to see the best looking man she had ever seen. He reminded her of a cowboy, like the one she once saw on a billboard. As he walked by she couldn't resist staring. His broad shoulders, thin waist, and tight butt reminded her of feelings that she hadn't dared to think of in a long time. As the cowboy walked past, the smell of his Stetson lingered and remained in the air.

Again her mind began to wander, but this time it wasn't about things past. Rather, things that she would like to do in the future, the very NEAR future. Maybe even with the tall handsome stranger who had now crossed her path. Nothing seemed beyond her reach at this point in her life.

As the sun went down, Darla decided to take a walk. Wandering from car to car she came across a very dimly lit room with a very large window. As she paused to watch the scenery whipping by she did not hear the door or the stranger come into the room. She was startled but not really afraid as a blindfold was slipped over her eyes and fastened behind her. She attempted to turn around but two strong arms wrapped around her pinning her to her spot. His lips were warm as they brushed her neck. She could feel a mustache and smell the Stetson, the same lingering smell from earlier in the day. She tried to picture the cowboy's face from behind her blindfold, to remember his hard body and feel his strong hands, the hands that were now releasing her to linger on her breasts. He cupped her breasts gently at first then started pinching her nipples through her blouse and bra. She knew she should be afraid, but this is what she had left for, wasn't it? For her the cowboy was just a taste of all the adventure, and excitement that she now desperately craved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.