Darla in Africa- Insatiable - Cover

Darla in Africa- Insatiable

Copyright© 2004 by Deckard Kincaid

Chapter 11: Mombassa's Pleasure Machine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Mombassa's Pleasure Machine - Darla and her sidekick Monique are two young beautiful Canadian women, in the year 2033, who trek to Africa in search of erotic adventures. As Part One shows, the events that lead up to the Dark Continent completely transform the women and lead them on a wonderous journey of sexual and erotic discovery. As you will see, both women, during their travels in the wilds of the African wilderness, experience more than just the pleasures of human flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

The final act before the evening was scheduled to end was for each woman to receive over 22 combined inches in both her now well lubricated cunts and rear ends. Up until now, neither woman had been fucked in the ass. However, the double penetration that each woman eventually received, despite their pleas of mercy at the pain and pleasure their completely exhausted bodies were now being forced to endure, caused each of them to finally pass out as their asses and other orifices were slowly filled with long salty streams of cum. After then men pulled out they woke the women up with smelling salts and ordered them to dress and leave. Mombassa and the men then escorted them out to the parking lot, where the three of them, who were still in a daze, piled into Monique's car and drove back to Isabella's.

The three women, still practically drunk from all of the cum that was now in their systems, eventually arrived back at Isabella's and headed inside for a night cap and more play time, since Bruno was out of town for the next several days. Once inside, Isabella told the girls to relax and throw their clothes in the washing machine, as they made their way to the basement shower room. As the three of them sat down on the benches in the shower, while they luxuriated in the feeling of the hot spray of the water upon their bodies, the three of them recounted with wonder at just how beautiful and satisfying the African cocks were and how, if given the choice, none of them would ever turn down another opportunity like they had just had.

Indeed, that evening Darla and Monique finally found out why black cock was indeed the best. Finally, after they cleansed themselves clean of the reminders of their evening at the Oreo Club, toweled off and put robes on, the three women then headed to the kitchen where they made themselves a pitcher of purple passion, and then went upstairs to the king sized bed in Isabella's room where they all made love to each other, tenderly and slowly, until finally they slowly drifted off to sleep.

As Darla slept, she had a very vivid dream. In the dream she was in a jungle, and all around her their were hundreds of strong and muscular African in war paint chanting her name - "Darla, Darla." Before her there is a temple and an alter. On top of the alter is a very large muscular black man, and underneath him Darla can see a white woman with her ankles tied up behind her and pinned to her ears while several war painted men in masks danced around the alter holding and stroking their hard cocks.

As Darla looked closer she could see that it was Monique, and that the muscular black man's cock was in fact a serpent that he was slowly forcing into her pussy. However, Monique, who looked over to Darla in fear, suddenly, as the serpent entered her body, cried out in ecstacy as the serpent was slowly forced up into her. However, as Darla called out Monique's name, she suddenly opened up her eyes to see Monique and Isabella, holding her hands and wiping the sweat of her brow, as they tried to calm her down from the strange dream.

After finally awaking fully, Darla decided that the dream, no matter how real it seemed to be, was just that, a dream, and thus decided to keep the details of it vague to both Isabella and Monique. However, Isabella knew better, and explained to Darla, after they went downstairs to have breakfast, that dreams after a night of hot sex, according to the Raelian's were in fact the desires of the subconscious, and that what ever types of dreams they were, it was quite likely that they were trying to enlighten Darla as to what her desires and destiny really were.

Isabella then reminded Darla about her offer to help Mombassa settle in to his new apartment. Monique then reminded Darla that she was going to be working the midnight shift for the next several weeks, but offered her help once she settled into her new graveyard shift schedule at the hospital. Darla on the other hand, because of her Level II nurses exam, was now on a two weeks paid vacation that was given to her for the sole purpose of studying for the extremely grueling exam. However, for Darla, despite her poor study habits in high school, was actually already well prepared for the exam, but accepted the two weeks off anyhow, just so she could finally, for once in her life, enjoy being on vacation.

As for Pierre, so much had happened to her sexually, since the last that they saw of each other, that until now, when she noticed the picture of him on Isabella's living room wall, she had totally blocked him out of her mind. She vowed to e-mail him, but in reality she had resigned herself to the fact that they would probably never see each other again. Earlier in the year Darla, after yet another bad blind date, she had promised herself that, given the choice, she only wanted a lover, and not a boyfriend. Now that Pierre was gone she vowed to continue her new erotic and sex filled lifestyle, and to avoid at all costs falling in love. However, avoiding love is never easy, even when one is sexually liberated, Isabella reminded Darla. Yet, at least for Isabella and Bruno, it had worked out.

Darla asked Isabella how she has been able to remain married and still have sex with other men. Isabella said, "we have an open marriage and we are friends. He likes to share me and I like to share him. It sounds complicated, but it's not. Our marriage is perfectly suited to the lifestyle we have chosen."Monique then asked if her and Bruno belonged to a club for swingers? "Yes and no. We are Raelian's, and the Raelian espouse a philosophy of sexual openness in ones intimate relationships. In fact, that is how we met every one of the African's who fucked us last night. Mombassa, their leader, is a devout Raelian. There are Raelians all over the world who live the lifestyle we do, ; however for some reason the men always outnumber the women! Which I am not complaining about in the least. Since joining the faith, I have been nailed by more men from more countries than I could possibly name. The other added benefit is that most Raelians belong to swingers clubs, and as a result, there is a lot of crossover sex." Isabella said with a smiling face.

Before they left Isabella gave Darla Mombassa's telephone number and then told them to both be at aerobics, but that they would be wise to show up with a butt plug firmly in place and a freshly shaven pussy since she planned on giving Monique a much more rigorous initiation then Darla had experienced.

Several hours later, Mombassa met Darla at a prearranged time in a Starbucks, where, over a double espresso, the two quickly became friends. However, during their discussion, neither one of them mentioned about their evening at the Oreo Club, but instead Darla listened as Mombassa regaled her with war stories from his native Congo. As they were leaving, Mombassa casually mentioned that, as part of his mission to Canada, he was seeking out new recruits for several of the new hospitals in the eastern part of the Congo. The thought of which made Darla think hard about what her godmother had told her about never turning down a chance to see the world or pass up a chance to live an adventure, as she helped Mombassa pick out his furniture.

After selecting the furniture for the new apartment that was to be used by he and the Congolese defense attache, whom was to take up residence after Mombassa went back to Africa, Mombassa offered Darla to come and see the apartment. Once inside the only furniture that Darla saw was what looked like some kind of combination chair, and exercise machine. According to Mombassa, the machine was his own invention, and its original purpose was for war, as it was used to get men, but especially women to confess their sins and secrets, by applying so much sexual and painful stimulation to the victim, that the captive would eventually break and spill the truth. However, he had since made some slight modifications and planned on selling the prototype to Adam & Eve, whom in turn would market it as "The Pleasure Machine."

As Darla walked over to the machine and felt the cold steel of the apparatus, she looked up at Mombassa with a look of desire, and said, "pretend I am your captive!! I want to see this thing in action." To which Mombassa replied, "OK, but it may get scary. However, if we play, we play by my rules! If you want me to stop you must say the words 'no Allah, ' whereupon, I will then slip out of character and release you." to which Darla readily agreed.

Darla, who was dressed for the day in her spandex thong exercise outfit and tight shorts, then went to the bathroom to pee and relieve herself, but when she came out all she saw was a pitch black room, with the only light being that from the lamp over the pleasure machine. However, before she walk anyfurther, she felt Mombassa's giant black hand cover her mouth and his strong arms pick her up effortlessly. He then said, "So white bitch you have fucked up and stumbled into the wrong home. I will not tolerate such mistakes and now you must pay," as he brought her into his bedroom, and threw her on the giant bed, and then forced her mouth open and jammed a rubber ball deep into her mouth and secured it tightly around her head.

Mombassa then turned Darla over onto her stomach, and seeing that was getting turned on by their roll playing, got up and grabbed a giant Army knife off the wall, and then gently pressed it against her throat without breaking the skin. He then said, in his most evil tone, "Now I could kill you, but instead I have other plans!" He then picked her up off the bed and made her face the mirror so that she could watch him seductively move the knife over the thin fabric that covered her firm breasts, until her nipples were rigid and hard. He then pulled her top off and continued running the cold steel over her now highly sensitive pink nub, until finally he moved away and told her to remove her shorts, leaving her standing in front of him trying to meekly cover her naked breasts.

The eroticism of the dangerous role playing had fired up Darla's imagination, as she wondered what it would really be like to be kidnaped and raped. She then gasped as Mombassa laid his knife down and pushed her hands away, whereupon he then began biting and pinching, very roughly, her creamy pink breasts and nipples. As Mombassa then fondled his white captive, he reached down and began using her thong bottom as a wedge before finally ripping, with a great deal of violent force, the Lycra outfit that covered her shaking body.

After shredding the last of the spandex off Darla, Mombassa then kissed her deep and whispered into her ear, "now my little white slave it is time for your punishment!! I will now tie you to the torture chair and begin my interrogation. However, I must warn you that the more you moan the more punishment I will inflict! I hope that little pink pussy and asshole are well insured!!" He then grabbed her by the throat and dragged her out into the living room where he forcefully sat her in the machine and proceeded to strap her in, as he tied each arm high over her head and then tied each of her limber legs to two more straps over her head and far apart from each other, so that she was tied up in the shape of a W.

Once Darla was secure, Mobassa then stepped back to admire his handiwork, as Darla's limbs strained for adjustment and release as he aslowly adjusted the tension until he sensed that she could be stretched no more. Darla's dripping pussy and asshole were now in plain view, as she discovered that she was now truly helpless to stop him because of the fact that she couldn't say the magic word due to the ball gag that was lodged securely in her throat. As Darla looked up at the giant black and now naked soldier in front of her, she realized that she was in no position to do anything other than submit, endure and have faith that Mombassa would not hurt her, much. After finally stripping off his clothes, Mombassa then grabbed his digital camera and began flashing away, the images of which would later be sent to Kinshasa for inclusion in Darla's file.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.