Darla in Africa- Insatiable - Cover

Darla in Africa- Insatiable

Copyright© 2004 by Deckard Kincaid

Chapter 10: Ladies Night Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Ladies Night Out - Darla and her sidekick Monique are two young beautiful Canadian women, in the year 2033, who trek to Africa in search of erotic adventures. As Part One shows, the events that lead up to the Dark Continent completely transform the women and lead them on a wonderous journey of sexual and erotic discovery. As you will see, both women, during their travels in the wilds of the African wilderness, experience more than just the pleasures of human flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

That night, as both women lay entwined in each other's limbs, they both dreamed that they were on a plane and that somehow they were forced at gunpoint to make love to each other, and also to service all of the passengers. The erotic scenes of danger mixed with sex continued to loop endlessly in their minds, as both women found themselves trapped in a dizzying circle of non stop danger and eroticism in a place far from home. By the time Darla's alarm clock signaled 10 a.m. Monique was already in the middle of trying to wake Darla up with her tongue as she greedily sucked on her new lover's feminine nectar for breakfast, which of course made Darla respond in kind, and then competed with each other until finally their tongues tied, and they both came simultaneously.

Monique and Darla then showered together, groomed and shaved each other's pussies and then made a quick trip to the mall. By now, despite it just being less than 24 hours after his call, Pierre was very quickly becoming a distant and faded erotic memory, as Darla now reveled in the new love she had found in Monique. As Darla began to see it, women were in many ways much better lovers than men, but there was no way she could ever deny her need to taste and be enslaved by a real cock. After coming back home Darla checked her e-mail and cleaned up all of the responses to her ad. None of them appeared promising; however she finally had heard back from Sofia.

Sofia had made it clear in her message that she was only going to be in town for a day or two, and that, at least on this visit she wanted to have a truly memorable experience. Monique, who was busy eating some cereal, then stripped out of the previous night's clothes, put on her new bikini and headed out to the pool to tan while Darla stayed inside and made some calls. The first number she called was Isabella's pager. After she hung up the phone immediately rang, it was Isabella. However, before Darla could say hello Isabella blurted out "I hope you're coming tonight!" To which Darla smiled and said yes, and then asked if she could bring Monique. Isabella said, "well I have to assume she is attractive or else you wouldn't ask. I hope you explain to her that this is a private party, meaning a lot of sex between a lot of strangers."

Darla then told Isabella about how Monique reacted to the tape and what happened during their love making session afterward. Isabella then said, "Mombassa will definitely be there, he arrived yesterday. He and Bruno fucked the shit out of me for nearly six hours yesterday before calling it a night." Then Isabella said, "dresses are required, however miniskirts and one pieces are preferred. Also make sure you wear heels and either a thong, g-strings or nothing at all underneath." Darla said she understood perfectly and then began to describe Monique. Afterward, Isabella then suggested to Darla that Monique also join the gym, and then she said "I hope she likes black cock, because tonight there are only going to be three white girls and eight black men. Bruno, Louis, Lola, and Mr. X, are headed to Las Vegas to negotiate a new gym site on the strip."

Darla and Isabella hung up as Monique entered all bronze from her hour in the sun. Darla then told her "I hope you like black cock because tonight, according to Isabella, we are going to be full of it." Monique asked why and then came up to her, kissed her deeply, as Darla held her tight and said, "We have been invited to an orgy! One-piece mini skirts, thong and heels are all that are required. I hope our pussies and asses will be able to handle the meat! Lets go pick out something to wear and get fucked in!" As they tried to decide what to wear, Darla filled Monique in on what Isabella was like, and what the Raelians at the gym were like. After sorting through all of Darla's clothes, Darla decided to go with the one-piece black mini halter dress that clung to her like Saran wrap and a matching black thong and heels, while Monique dressed in a skintight blue mini dress with a pair of black heels and a very skinny white thong.

After the girls picked out their evening wear, they headed into the hospital to work their noon to 8 p.m. shift. Afterward they changed into their evening where, put on their makeup and headed out for dinner. Darla and Monique purposely to a nice restaurant where they were sure they would get noticed. In fact all of the men who noticed and watched them to much, as they ate their salad and soup, that several wives and girlfriends got so mad that they asked to leave. By the time dinner arrived Monique and Darla were putting on a small show as they purposely crossed and uncrossed their freshly shaven legs to all of their remaining male admirers in the crowded bistro.

After finishing their meal, the girls then then paid the check and left. They were due at the the club in less than 15 minutes, but as they were driving they noticed that the direction they were headed into was in fact the poor side of town, the heart of biker gang territory. Darla and Monique began to get a little nervous and scared at what lay ahead; however their fears were soon set aside as they arrived at a tavern named "The Oreo," where they walked in and found Isabella, wearing only a raincoat talking and being fondled by eight very muscular military uniformed black African men, including Mombassa, who appeared to have the most medals on his chest, as they tried to find out what exactly she had on underneath. All of the men in uninform had recently been sent over from the Congo to help recruit medical staff for several new hospitals that were soon going to open in the country.

As Monique and Darla entered the club, all eyes turned on them as they walked through the door and were greeted by Anton, who stood about 6'5", welcomed them. Soon, Darla and Monique were introduced to everyone as Anton said "I believe we are all here, so lets begin. Only the finest drinks for the ladies as we prepare for the evening. Ladies name your poison." Darla, Isabella and Monique ordered mixed drinks and the men all were served malt liquor as Barry White began playing on the jukebox. When Isabella met Monique, Darla could sense the instant electricity building between the two women as they hungrily eyed each other, the men and Darla as Anton, who was the owner of the club served them all their drinks.

The girls made small talk with the men as they leered and gently touched their prey. The bar was basically a nightclub with a stage with three poles on one end, and three pool tables on the other, and it reeked of cologne, smoke and something else Darla could only describe as smelling like the musk of a black man. The nipples of all three women were clearly visible through the thin fabric of their dresses, and, as the alcohol quickly began to take effect on their senses, their own hands became ever more friendly to the men that surrounded each of them.

Then after about 30 minutes, Andre announced that the show would begin and that everyone needed to take his or her seats, as Isabella went to the ladies room and the uniformed men showed the Darla and Monique to their seats, which were strategically placed in the center, as they separately surrounded by their uniformed ebony admirers. Then, as they all sat in front of the stage and chatted, striptease music started playing, as Isabella sauntered onto the stage wearing her raincoat, and then ripped it off to reveal her in a black teddy with black heels and white stockings when she got up on the stage.

Isabella, who was a trained ballerina, danced like a pro and rubbed her body so seductively that Darla sensed that she must have done this professionally before. Soon, Monique and Darla felt strong black hands exploring their cloth covered bodies, which only got them even more wet, as they pinched and fondled their breasts, nipples, and smooth legs. By the time the first song ended the crowd of soldiers knew for sure that the rest of the evening would be something very special, just as their leader Mombassa had promised them. After the first song ended, the second song, "Leave Your Hat On," by Joe Cocker, quickly began. Isabella easily put Kim Bassinger to shame, Darla thought, as the lusty Italian slowly gyrated and made love to all three poles, leaving a clear trail of her secreting juices on them. As the girls watched and felt the strong probing hands upon their bodies, each knew that soon, after Isabella had finished dancing, the real entertainment would soon begin.

After the music ended and the applause finally died down Andre announced it was time for the Oreo Club pool tournament. Monique, Darla and Isabella, who went back the ladies room and quickly returned wearing a tight semi transparent Lycra dress, were each assigned to a different pool table. Andre then explained the rules. Each woman would play eight ball against a team of two or three opponents, and each table would have to wait for the other games to finish before beginning the next stage of the tournament. This was done to ensure that the no one would be distracted by the second and championship round of the tournament, for which the pool tables would also be used.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.