New Orleans Sisters - Cover

New Orleans Sisters

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: New Orleans decadent old city has many secrets, one is white incest with mulatto sisters. A father gives a young man his black sister to learn about; just a family love story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Brother   Sister   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   .

I awoke today to an adventure. My father was taking me to spend the day at his business, a fascinating prospect. I watched the goings on in the office and stayed out of the way. Dad owned a small business and some day I would be the boss. Lunch was with dad and his executives while I listened to the lunch business talk. At 3PM dad and I left the office for an overnight business trip.

I was surprised when he soon pulled into a Middle Class Condo Complex rather then heading to the interstate highway. "Son I have a nice gift for you" was all he said as he lead me in.

Dad opened the door with a key and lead me in. My aunt Alliacea, dad's Mulatto half-sister was there, with her daughter, my cousin Lisa; waiting for us. Aunt is an attractive slim woman for her age with White looking hair. My cousin Lisa is the hot, she is a beautiful, sexy girl and is almost white. Dad's friend's son, Art once told me that my dad is also Lisa's father. I masturbated thinking about Lisa, she was always sexy; she is 16 and I am 14 years old.

Dad stunned me when he sat in a chair, aunt brought him a brandy and dad pulled her to sit on his knee. Then my dad kissed his sister full on the lips with an arm around her, I was shocked! "Son this is part of being a businessman. My sister is my mistress and I take care of her."

I watched as my aunt gave dad a look of love. "Son she is as much a wife as much your mom. I had her before I meet your mom, I am Lisa's dad as much as I am yours!" I did not know what to think.

"I am giving Lisa to you son, she will be your mistress from now on. Alliacea use to joke; about me giving Lisa to you when you were both children. I have realized that is the right thing for you both. Mark you need to become a man and Lisa shall be your first lover. I hope you will always take care of your sister the rest of your life."

I saw Lisa blush; I did not know what to think. Dad was cheating on mom with his own sister, was giving me my half-sister Lisa and that made my cock hard.

"Lisa take Mark to your room and stay there. I am going to fuck my little slut sister now and don't want you kids around."

Lisa took my hand and lead me to her room in shock. This could not be happening, my dad had a mistress and she was dad's sister, and dad swore, damn. Lisa's room was a typical High School girl room. She had pictures of bands and singers on the wall and a painting. Lisa had a large double bed, desk with computer, book shelves loaded with books and a sofa facing a big screen TV. I looked at Lisa and blushed.

"Mark this must be strange for you?"

"Lisa I don't know what to think. First I find out dad had your mom as a mistress then he gives me you."

Lisa blushed now "I know" she half whispered.

"Lisa are you ok with this?"

Lisa gave me a funny smile and looked both shamed and sexy. "Mark I have always known I was going to belong to you. Dad use to tell me when I was a little girl."

It hit me she thought of my dad as her's and yet she was going to let me fuck her.

"You always knew?"

"Yes Mark, dad always told me that I was going to be yours. My grandma was your grandfather's half-sister and his mistress, so your grandpa was mom's dad. It is an old tradition here in New Orleans. Lot's of White men have always had a Black sister as a mistress. This was going on before the War Between the States"

I thought; Dad is fucking his half-sister, grandpa screwed his sister! I knew that grandpa was Alliacea's father but not that her mother was grandpa's half-sister, I was overwhelmed. I had lusted for my pretty cousin Lisa for years. Some how this was right, all the times I jerked off over her made it right. Lisa is a slender, light skin black girl standing about 5'7" with a curvy little body, pert tits, a pretty elfin heart shaped face, big brown eye's, classic features, long wavy hair hanging down to her shoulders and one beautiful smile. This was just to good to be true. "So Lisa you're my mistress now?"

Lisa blushed "yes Mark I am your property. I have always wanted this, it makes me whole to be with you. Mom said I can not get pregnant, not till I am 18 but otherwise I am your's 100%!"

I reached out and held Lisa's hand. "Thank you Lisa that is the most beautiful thing I was ever told" and I squeezed her hand.

"Mark even though your mother knows you're here please do not discuss it; as it is not polite."

Now I was really stunned mom knew I was here to bang Lisa and she must know about dad too?"

"Mark I see your confused. Your mother knows all about my mother and me. Your mom visits us some times. She is so sweet. She thinks it is better that your father have a mistress on the side he can not marry rather than a secretary or little bitch steal him away."

My prudish mom knew that dad had a mistress and knew I was here. I smiled, somehow it all made sense.

"Mark you see, a business man like father has a lot of temptations. He has a forbidden romance with my mother, but can never marry his own sister. Your mother knows that, she is wise and allows father to have a woman on the side. Father likes to come here and screw his sister and use her like a little slut. Just like your going to do with me Mark" and she blushed.

I thought my cock would burst with that knowledge. Lisa took my hand and lead me to the sofa. We sat there and I held her hand. I felt like I would burst; all my passions for Lisa and thoughts of sex with her through the years would be coming true. This was the best gift any son ever received. Being swept away with lust I asked my pretty black sister.

"Lisa; so I can do anything I want with you, if I asked you to take your top off, you'd do it?"

Lisa looked down shyly "yes, anything; I'd love to show you my naked breasts."

I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Lisa sat there and slowly unbuttoned her light sweater. Sat there with her white bra showing and looked me straight in the eye's. "You like" she said in a hushed tone.

"God yes!" I spit out. Lisa slim body concealed a set of C cup tits and her flawless skin was tanned and toned. Her belly flat and the hint of cleavage made me dizzy.

Lisa lowered her sweater and sat there in her bra and skirt. She took my hand and kissed the palm and placed it on her stomach. The skin was as soft smoke and as smooth as satin. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Lisa then reached behind her back and undid her bra, she sat there looking at me with love in her eye's and her bra hanging loose. Some how she was nearly naked and sat there with a smile. She slowly pulled her bra straps off her shoulders as she clasped the bra to her bosom.

Lisa sat there as we talked holding her bra to her breasts, nothing covering her chest except the bra held lovingly to her pretty bosoms. My eye's were taking in all her beauty. Her skin looked alive and glowing with health.

Lisa lowered her bra slowly, first the round curves of the top of her breasts showed, the bra inched down exposing more of her perfect tits. She stopped and looked at me so seriously and then dropped her bra, her dark nipples proudly erect, the brown areola were half-dollar sized and perfect to kiss. The blood in my brain was making a drumming sound as I looked at my bare breasted half-sister.

"You like my booby's?" Lisa asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes!" I blurted out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.