Today Is the Day - Cover

Today Is the Day

Copyright© 2004 by Emeraldas

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Anytime, anywhere, anyhow. That's what Mary promised Jerry for the entire day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jerry awoke in the most delightful way. With a warm mouth around his raging erection. Looking down, he saw his wife Mary's head slowly bopping up and down between his legs, the sensation extracting a long moan from his mouth. As his hand came to rest on the back of her head, Mary sped up her rhythm, making sure to move her tongue around her husband's penis. Jerry could feel the pressure mounting inside him and knew he wouldn't last long. Within seconds he was shooting spurt after spurt of creamy semen into his wife's avid mouth.

Mary swallowed every drop with practiced ease, stopping just when Jerry's head became too sensitive. Smacking her lips, she looked up and smiled. "Good morning!"

Jerry sighed contently and returned the smile. "Good morning indeed! Is today the day?"

Mary playfully licked his deflating penis. "Yup."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"You bet I am!"

"Anytime and anywhere?"

"Anytime, anywhere and anyhow!" Mary's eyes contained a glint of mixed excitement and mischief.

Jerry's grin only broadened in response.

The couple showered and put on robes before going downstairs for breakfast. Jerry read the newspaper as he usually did in the morning while Mary prepared the toast and coffee. She had barely served them when Jerry put his paper down. "Bend over the table," he said calmly.

Mary looked a little surprised, then smiled maliciously and did as he asked.

Jerry got up and moved behind his wife, then lifted the back of the robe to reveal her well-shaped behind. He then took a moment to admire the sight before him. He had always loved her rear and constantly reminded her that he thought she had the best hips in the world. Mary squirmed in anticipation and Jerry smiled. With a finger he traced a line up her thigh, over her cheek, then down her cleft and over her already moist labia. His wife moaned.

"Already wet?" Jerry smirked, "You mean all these years I was wasting my time on foreplay?"

"Smartass," Mary quipped and was rewarded with a smack on her rear. She was too surprised to cry out and quickly found it only heightened her excitement.

"Remember what day it is and watch your tongue," Jerry said as he opened his robe, his erection standing proud. He grabbed his wife by the hips, took a moment to aim, then drove himself into her in one stroke. Mary moaned loudly and gripped the table edges to steady herself. Jerry then pulled all the way out before driving himself back in as deep as he could. His wife gasped with every thrust. "Yes, yes, harder!" she cried as Jerry began to thrust faster.

Just then the doorbell rang and the lovers froze, Jerry deeply embedded into his wife.

"That must be Susan," Mary said, referring to her best friend since childhood, "She told me she would bring back books she had borrowed from me."

Jerry shrugged. "Come in! It's open!" he yelled as he began to thrust anew.

Mary's eyes went wide in surprise. "Jerry! What are you doing?"

"You said anytime, anywhere and anyhow, my dear," her husband answered as he sped his rhythm, "Besides, it was her idea wasn't it?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.