Ed Biggers - Cover

Ed Biggers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

A month had passed since the meeting in which Ed had decided to enter into the mining business. He stood on the site where they would begin mining operations now that they had closed the deal on the mineral rights. Jack Clark, the owner of the land was sitting in his truck watching Ed, reserving judgment as to the wisdom of having leased the mineral rights to him for ten years. The woman he had negotiated the deal with had been very focused on her boss’s needs, and had used his need for the money to continue his cattle operation as a lever to convince him to sign. Now that he had signed lease, he feared that the mine would ruin his property.

Calvin, wearing his Green Robe, finished walking around the property examining the area with a critical eye. Ecologically correct mining was his area of expertise and this site was going to be a challenge. His very pregnant wife waddled over to him from another corner of the site and conferred with him privately.

Calvin and Kim gestured for Ed to come over to where they were standing. Ed swung by the pickup truck and said, “Jack, you want to hear what he has to say?”

Jack climbed out of the air-conditioned cab of his truck and joined Ed as he went over to meet Calvin. Once there, he stood back to listen to what they discussed. He didn’t have any legal rights over their operation. He hadn’t realized that until after he signed the lease. Ed looked around and asked, “So what’s your opinion?”

Grinning broadly, Calvin answered, “Kim says this is a very rich site. Of course, you already knew that.”

Ed grinned as Kim, despite her swollen belly, made a bow in his direction. Looking over at Jack, he asked, “Can we get it out of the ground?”

“You can rape the land and get anything out of the ground that you want.”

Hearing that, Jack looked down at the ground and swore. This was exactly what he had feared.

“You know that’s not how I operate,” replied Ed.

Jack turned to examine Ed wondering where he was going. Calvin said, “I know. It’s going to be expensive. You’ll still turn an obscene profit, but it’s going to cost a bit to do the job right.”

Nodding, Ed said, “Can I turn a ten percent profit?”

“Easily. It will probably closer to twenty five percent and a twenty times return on investment over a five year period.”

A twenty-five percent profit was good for a mine. “The land can be returned to pristine condition?”

“Yes, if you do it the way that I’m suggesting,” replied Calvin knowing that Ed would probably hire him to oversee operations on a regular basis. With his wife expecting a child, that would be a nice break. He added, “It’ll remain in pristine condition the whole time.”

The chance for her to spend some time at home without having to work was very attractive to Kim. Hoping to clinch the deal, she added, “We’ll offer our services at a discount.”

Remembering the words of John when it came to accepting free or discounted advice, he replied, “No. Charge me your regular fee.”

Calvin smiled, having suspected that is what Ed would say. “Good.”

Pointing to the landowner, Ed said, “Explain to Jack how we’ll go about mining on his place. I’m sure that he would like to know how intrusive this is going to be.”

Calvin went over to Jack and placed a hand on his shoulder as he led him around the site explaining what his advice would be in establishing the mine. As they walked, Jack nodded his head as he listened to the plans.

Kim turned to Ed and said, “Hello, Ed.”

Smiling at seeing her with a swollen belly and the glow that pregnant women possessed, Ed said, “You’re looking good. Pregnancy agrees with you.”

“Thanks. I’ve missed working with you, but I have to say that I’m very happy with Calvin,” replied Kim. She had come to love Ed but couldn’t have shared him with the other wives. Through counseling, she had come to grips with a year of continuous rape by her lesbian aunt, but retained her basic possessiveness. Living with Calvin had satisfied so many holes in her life, that she wouldn’t risk that for anything.

“I can tell. You two look very good together. I’m so happy that you’ve found the happiness that you deserve,” replied Ed meaning it with his whole heart. She looked so happy, despite walking around the desert in the heat eight months pregnant. He asked, “Do you want to sit in the truck? I’m sure that you are uncomfortable out here.”

Smiling at his typical consideration, Kim answered, “Yes, I think I will. I came out here because I wanted to see what would actually prompt you to open a mine. Maybe we’ll have a chance to talk at length after I’ve had the baby.”

Ed helped her get to the truck that she and Calvin had driven out here. Once she was settled, Ed returned to wait for Jack and Calvin to return from their walk around the future mining site. He was pleased to learn that they would be able to extract the goods and leave the land pristine behind them.

The men returned from their walk. Ed didn’t know the details of what Calvin was going to recommend since that report would be going to Terry. All that he was concerned about was that everyone involved accepted that it was a good project. Turning to Jack, he asked, “Is it a go?”

“Pardon?”

“I asked you if the project was a go,” answered Ed.

“It’s not my call,” replied Jack.

Calvin smiled as he watched the puzzled expression on Jack’s face. He said, “He’s asking you if you see any problems with this project from your perspective.”

“Why should that matter?” asked Jack not aware of the harm none rule of the Druids. Ed would stop the project if it were harming Jack or his ability to make a living.

“When I encounter you anywhere, I have to be able to look you square in the eye and know that there are no bad feelings between us. If you think this will work for you, we’ll do it. If you think it’s going to ruin your land, we’ll stop it right now.”

That he would be given the ability to stop this mine just by saying no was surprising for Jack. Legally, Ed had leased the mineral rights and could enter his land at will to do as he wished to get at the minerals under the ground. Looking over at Ed, he said, “I think it’s a go.”

“Great. I’ll tell Terry and he’ll work out the contract with Calvin. We’ll look at what kind of access we’ll need and get together with you to make sure that it doesn’t interfere with your cattle operations.”

“Thank you, I appreciate the consideration,” replied Jack. When he had asked his lawyer about signing a contract with a Druid, his lawyer had told him that no one had ever been screwed by dealing honestly with a Druid. The word in the legal world was that they were people of their word.

As Ed handed him a business card for Terry, he said, “Please call Terry if you have any questions or if any problems arise.”

Jack pocketed the card and was ready to turn away. Calvin, after fishing out one of his cards, said, “Here’s my card. If you have any questions, please call me directly.”

Jack accepted that card and paused for a moment. He said, “You are both Druids. I’ve heard that you were straight shooters. I respect that. I hope that I’m not disappointed.”

The two Druids exchanged smiles. Ed said, “Don’t worry. You’ll be treated fair. If you wish, you can participate in the interviews of all the people hired to work on the mine.”

“You’d do that?”

“Yes. It’s your place and you have a right to know who is coming onto it.”

“Thanks, I’ll take you up on that offer,” replied Jack. He left feeling much better about the deal. This was beginning to look like a good decision.

Calvin and Ed were soon alone looking over the land. Ed sighed and said, “This land is so pretty.”

“Yes, it is,” replied Calvin as he looked at the horizon. This job was going to be a pleasure as Ed would listen and follow his advice to the letter, unlike many of the people for whom he consulted. Most wanted to get their mines into a condition where they met the minimal environmental regulations. He said, “It’s going to be a pleasure to work with you, Ed.”

“I want you to make a monthly inspection and write up any suggestions that you have. We’ll have the foreman implement any change that you suggest.”

“That much consulting could cut into your profits.”

“Every dollar spent to save the land is a dollar well spent. I expect to come out here and camp. I don’t want to see a huge scar in the land or toxic waste that will kill me later,” replied Ed.

“You’re singing to the choir,” Calvin joked.

Ed glanced over at the truck and said, “Kim looks very happy.”

Calvin replied, “There’s no way she can be as happy as I am. She’s an amazing woman, and is going to make a great mother.”

“Yes, I know that,” remarked Ed. Turning to look at Calvin, Ed said, “I’m happy the two of you found each other. There for a while I was very worried that she wasn’t going to find the right person.”

Calvin nodded and said, “She’s never had a better friend than you. You did more for her than she even realizes.”

“It was mutual.”

The men were quiet for a moment and then Calvin said, “I better get her back to the house. She came out here to see what made you so hot to go into mining.”

“I appreciate her making the effort. If there is anything I can do, let me know.”

“By the way, she’s sending you a thank you present.”

“For what?” asked Ed wondering what she had in mind.

Without answering the question, Calvin shot him a big grin as he returned to his truck. In minutes, he had left the site, churning up a cloud of dust behind the silent car. Ed turned and looked around the mine. He bent down and looked at the rock beneath his feet. Shaking his head, Ed returned to his truck and drove home.

Reaching town, Ed stopped in front of Shirley’s to get a Coke. Entering the bar, he was amazed at the changes that it had undergone. A hardwood floor had replaced the old wood plank floor. A new polished wood bar replaced the old laminated bar that had been showing its age. She had painted the walls again and put up some more western art on them. By the door was an antique coat rack for use on rainy days or in the winter.

Shirley, sitting behind the bar, looked fantastic. Until she had married, she had not been aging well. Marriage agreed with her and she actually looked younger today than the day that he had met John. Sliding into the chair as she set a Coke on the bar, Ed said, “You look great.”

“Thank you. What brought that on?” asked Shirley.

Puzzled, Ed didn’t know why he had noticed her appearance. Tentatively, he answered, “I don’t know. I just came in and was struck by your beauty.”

Shirley smiled at Ed and said, “You’re good for a woman’s self image.”

Rather than respond in any kind of coherent fashion, Ed just made a non-committal grunt. Surprised by his reaction, Shirley thought about it for a minute. Ed had been coming into the bar almost every day since his return and had never commented on her appearance. It made her wonder what had happened to him today. She asked, “So what did you do this morning?”

“When out to look at the site where we are planning to mine.”

“Who else was there with you?”

“Calvin, Jack Clark, and Kim.”

When Ed mentioned Kim, understanding burst over Shirley. Smiling, she said, “That explains it.”

“What explains it?” asked Ed confused.

“You saw Kim and that reminded you of the other women in your life. It would follow that you came in here and looked at me as a woman for a change rather than as a friend,” explained Shirley. It didn’t matter how much time had passed since his great change, the fact that he treated women as total equals in casual conversation still surprised her. Every woman in town was his sister. He loved them and helped them, without ever expecting any kind of sexual favor in return. When a woman expressed a desire to have sex with him, he was still surprised by the offer.

“I don’t know what to say,” replied Ed. He took a sip of his Coke as he thought about it. She could be correct and seeing Kim did make him take notice of the things around him a little more. He sighed and said, “I guess I still love her.”

Laughing, Shirley said, “Ed, I don’t think you’ve ever met a woman that you didn’t love. You just don’t think of most women in a sexual way. Your wives and Kim are about the only ones that you see in a sexual way a good percentage of the time. Even the women on your staff have to drag you into bed.”

“Maybe you’re right,” answered Ed.

“I’m right and you know it. The other day, Marguerite was telling me that Shuana was damn near begging you to sleep with her. When she hinted at it, you said that there are lots of men around that would value her.”

“She was suggesting something to me? When?”

“What would you call it when a woman tells a man that she needs a good solid fucking?”

“Depends on the context. I just thought she was discouraged about not finding a boyfriend.”

“Silly man. If a woman tells you that she needs a good fucking, odds are that she’s asking you to provide her with one.”

“Maybe I’m dense,” replied Ed. It always surprised him when women found him desirable.

“Maybe you’re well hung,” suggested Shirley with a smile knowing from personal experience that there wasn’t a maybe about it. He and John were both extremely well hung and half the women in town wanted a second chance at them.

“I can understand that. I sometimes I forget about the equipment below,” replied Ed. He realized that it was strange, but he had never been size conscious even when he was smaller. He took another sip of his Coke as he thought about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.