Ed Biggers - Cover

Ed Biggers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

Parking the truck with the trailer in the back of his house, Ed went around to the back of the trailer and opened the door. The horse, nervous from the ride, acted like it wanted to kick out. Ed started to talk to the horse in a gentle voice, as he led it out of the trailer. He seldom brought the horse home, but he decided that since he wouldn’t be back at work for a couple of days it made sense to keep it at the house. Normally, he would just run out to the auction house and take care of it every day.

Ed didn’t notice Kelly watching from around the side of the house. She watched as he talked to his horse. It was amazing that this rough looking man could be so gentle. After a few minutes, a fantasy of riding naked on the horse flashed through her mind. She knew what she wanted to do later tonight. The idea made her giggle.

Ed heard a noise from the driveway and looked up. A smile broke over his face as he looked at Kelly watching him. He tied the horse to the line in his back yard and let it settle down.

As he walked over to Kelly, he called out, “Why, Kelly! Are you laughing at me?”

Kelly smiled as she sauntered over to him, hips swinging in a seductive manner. She answered, “Oh, I was laughing at the idea of what I wanted to do with you tonight.”

“And what might that be?”

Kelly came over to him and whispered, “Taking a midnight ride on that horse with you while we are dressed in nothing.”

The idea was so unexpected that Ed stared at her in shock. The whole idea of using a horse that way seemed so unnatural to him. A horse was just a part of working. Despite his reservations, he answered, “I’ll take you up on that.”

Kelly laughed and replied, “Okay.”

The idea of riding a horse with Kelly naked actually excited him a little. He turned and looked at the horse with new eyes. This woman was turning his world upside down and he was enjoying it. He picked her up and swung her around laughing the entire time. He wanted to shout, “I’m going to ride naked with this woman.” Instead, he whispered it to her.

She hugged him tightly and laughed at his exuberant behavior. There were times when she felt like a little kid with him. Smiling down at him, she asked, “What will we do until then?”

With a smile, Ed set her down and suggested, “How about we get something to eat?”

She replied, “How about I cook you something to eat while you’re taking care of your horse?”

“It’s a deal.”

As she went into the house, Ed turned to feed and water the horse. She was going to get a work out later that night. As he filled the tub with water, the horse contentedly ate her oats. Sunset was still a couple of hours away. Returning to the house he noticed a strange car in front of John’s house. He wondered how Betsy was taking unexpected company. Tomorrow, they wouldn’t get much time alone and he felt a little guilty about it.

After dark, Ed and Kelly rode off into the desert behind John’s house. Once they had gotten a little distance from the houses, they stopped and got off the horse. Kelly stripped off her clothes quickly while she watched Ed struggle out of his.

He said, “I don’t get it. Every night I get undressed with no problems. When I’m with you I can’t get out of my clothes.”

“Must be all the blood leaving your brain,” she replied. She laughed, posing suggestively in an attempt to distract him. Despite the fact that his fingers continued to work like thumbs, he finally got his jeans off. His briefs followed shortly after that. He stood up, naked; his erection pointing to the stars.

He took the saddle off the horse, leaving the blanket in place. Their clothes joined the saddle. Using the saddle as a step, they returned to sit atop the horse with Ed in front of Kelly. She put her arms around his stomach, one hand resting atop his cock. As they rode around the desert, she rubbed his cock. He warned her, “If you keep that up you are going to make me come.”

The movement of the horse under her, the motion of her breasts against his back, and the sexiness of the situation brought her very close to an orgasm. Living one fantasy, she decided to tease him with another. She said, “Just think about Dr. Hayes. Imagine what it would be like to have that beautiful blond woman in bed with us. She has the most delicious looking breasts I’ve ever seen on a woman. If she was here with us, she could be riding your cock instead of my hand.”

Ed groaned, in part from the story and in part from the hand rubbing his cock. No longer directing the horse, it slowed to an even walk heading back to the house. Kelly continued, “What would you think of fucking me while she’s licking your balls? Doesn’t that sound just so erotic. Two women in bed, both of them trying to pleasure you.”

She gasped when she felt his cock pulse and his come squirt. The second squirt ended up coating her hand. She giggled and said, “I guess you do find the idea attractive.”

It took Ed a minute to realize where they were. His horse was standing in the middle of John’s back yard. With a slight tug on the rein and a kick to the sides, the horse returned to the desert.

He laughed as he said, “We almost ended up in the center of town. Now that would have been exciting.”

Kelly burst out laughing at the idea of riding through town like Lady Godiva. She asked, “So how do you make love on the back of a horse?”

Ed replied, “I have no idea.”

They tried several different ways to do it. The horse didn’t appreciate all of the action on its back and started acting up, much to Kelly’s disappointment. They had to give up trying to make it on horseback. Ed stopped the horse next to his saddle and got off. He helped Kelly get off and then tied the horse to the saddle horn. Taking the blanket off the horse, he spread it on the ground.

Taking the hint, Kelly lay back on the blanket and spread her legs. Ed, looking down on her, was amazed at how beautiful she looked in the moonlight. Lowering himself between her legs, he started to lick her cunt. The excitement of being outdoors, naked, and excited from the horse ride led to a very quick orgasm.

Ed, taking his time, positioned his cock at her passage and entered her. With both of them having come once, this was a terrific session. Lying on her back, Kelly could see millions of stars looking down upon her. Ed lasted long enough to give her another orgasm and she was close enough to an orgasm to come easily another time, but Ed couldn’t keep going.

When they had finished, Ed said, “I don’t think I’m ever going to be able to look at that horse in the same way.”

Giggling, Kelly didn’t care. She was well sated and wanted to lie next to her man for a while. That desire didn’t last long, as the blanket was scratchy and irritated her skin. Ed, rolling off her, brushed a foot against some cactus and that brought the romantic moment to end very quickly. For the next twenty minutes, they tried to remove thorns from his leg. The moon, bright enough to make love by, was horrible for removing thorns.

It took them some time to dress enough to return to the house to take care of the thorns. While Kelly was removing one of the last ones, Ed joked, “At least it wasn’t my ass that landed on the cactus.”

Kelly laughed and slapped his ass saying, “It could have been my ass and then we’d really be in trouble.”

“Why?” asked Ed.

Giggling, she answered, “Because we’d have to take breaks to keep your cock from rising up and getting in the way.”

Ed laughed at the image she suggested. He asked, “And what is the problem with that?”

“My ass would be full of thorns.”

“And the problem?”

Kelly slapped his ass a little harder this time. This set of a little wrestling activity that soon led to them laying together on the bed, sleepy and very shortly after that sleeping. Ed spooning against Kelly had erotic dreams of Kelly and Dr. Hayes making love while he watched.

The next morning, Ed woke up early to take care of the horse. While he was in the back yard, Kelly woke and prepared some coffee. Once the coffee had finished brewing, she poured herself a cup and wandered through the house. She stopped in front of the window and looked over at John’s house. Her mouth dropped open as she noticed the car parked in front and realized that it belonged to Dr. Hayes.

She stood there wondering if it was possible that Dr. Hayes had spent the night with John and his girlfriend. If so, getting her to join in the marriage was going to be a lot easier than she ever thought possible. While she was looking out the window, Ed returned to the house. He stopped at the entrance to the living room and looked at Kelly. She stood there, weight on one foot with the other leg stretched out to the side. One hand was on her hip, while the other held the cup of coffee. She was the most beautiful sight that he had ever seen.

Unable to resist her beauty, he walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist. It felt right, standing there holding her like that. It felt even better when she leaned her head back against his chest. She said, “Do you know who that car belongs to?”

“No clue.”

Kelly smiled and answered, “Dr. Hayes. I think she spent the night with John and his girlfriend.”

Running a hand up her body, Ed soon discovered that her nipples were hard as steel. While the thought excited him, he knew they had to eat and then get across the street. With a sigh, he said, “What would you like for breakfast?”

Without thinking, she answered, “You and Dr. Hayes.”

He laughed and said, “Well, you are going to have to settle for eggs and toast.”

It was about an hour after that when they went over to John’s house. When John answered the door, he invited them both in. As they entered, Betsy came out of the bedroom.

John performed the introductions, “Betsy, I know you know Ed. This lady is Kelly. Kelly, this is Betsy.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you.”

Kelly stood there for a second thinking about what she had seen from across the street. She asked, “What was Dr. Hayes doing here that kept her late enough to leave this morning?”

Ed could tell that Betsy was angry and was about to attack. The immediate explosion was staved off when John smiled and asked, “What were you using for a saddle horn last night when you rode by on the horse?”

Kelly looked very embarrassed for a moment. She was about to retort that it was none of his business and then realized that what they had done last night was none of hers. She could tell that her question had angered Betsy since her interest was probably easily mistaken for something that was not very nice. Of course, Dr. Hayes would be concerned about her reputation at the hospital. She decided to answer, “I was using Ed’s cock if I remember correctly.”

Without thinking Ed, excited about the fantastic sex he had last night, made a horrible mistake. Grinning, he said, “Yeah, she was telling me an exciting little story last night that involved Dr. Hayes.”

Betsy was thoroughly pissed. They using her friend and lover as some sort of sex object. Not even bothering to hide her irritation, “Would you mind telling me that story, Kelly?”

Ed looked at the two women and knew that things were not going well. The men looked at each other in a helpless fashion as Kelly looked Betsy in the eye and said, “You need to understand something before I tell you the story. Ed and I were with Dr. Hayes when a rather amazing revelation came out. Now out of respect for her, I’m not going to tell you what we found out. I will say that it was what brought Ed and I together. Now, I would never do anything to hurt her.”

Betsy replied, “I’d really be angry if anything were said that would hurt the reputation of such a fine doctor. She’s a good woman.”

Kelly looked at Ed for support. He nodded his head and said, “You can trust them. They’d never say anything to hurt Beth.”

Betsy decided to hear what they had to say before making up her mind. Hesitantly, Kelly looked around and then said, “We both want to make love to her.”

In a flash of understanding, John understood. He had noticed Ed’s interest when Beth’s submissive side had been mentioned in the hospital, but he hadn’t noticed Kelly’s reaction. Frowning, Ed added, “You know that’s just a dream. She wouldn’t be interested in us. I’m just an old cowboy and you’re a nurse that works for her.”

Kelly’s eyes lit up and it looked like fire was coming from them. With a passion that was almost scary, she said, “You’re not just an old cowboy. You’re going to be a mineralogist. We can have our dreams and if we work hard, they’ll come true. I go to bed every night and dream about you making love to her and her making love to me. That dream ends with me making love to you and me making love to her.”

Ed was starting to feel a little nervous, afraid that she was going to mention the group marriage and everyone sleeping with everyone else. He said, “Honey, we’re gonna freak them out if you keep on.”

Kelly turned on him. She replied, “I’m gonna have a wife and two husbands, damn it! And you and I both know that we want her for a wife, and Betsy is welcome, if she wishes!”

The idea of such a marriage had always appealed to Betsy. She turned to John, “Can I have two wives and two husbands?”

John answered, “Sure. I’ve got no problem with that.”

Not believing that John would make fun of them, Ed asked, “Are you guys serious or are you making fun of us?”

Betsy replied, “We’re very serious about it. We’ve discussed it many times.”

John nodded in support as he said, “You see, loving relationships have to be structured so that everyone involved feels comfortable with it. To try to force all relationships to fit a common template is wrong. The common marriage structure doesn’t work for most people, but they fear to challenge the status quo. We aren’t afraid to live differently. We’ve considered that kind of marriage and others as well.”

Kelly calmed down and eyed Betsy with a little more understanding. She wondered for a moment if Dr. Hayes wasn’t interested, then maybe Betsy and John might be interested in such a marriage. For his part, Ed was happy that John hadn’t freaked out. It surprised him to realize that Kelly wasn’t alone in considering that kind of marriage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.