Awakening! - Cover

Awakening!

by JenniferAnn

Copyright© 2004 by JenniferAnn

Erotica Sex Story: A wonderful way to awaken in the morning

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

Copyright© 2003

I am lying face down on the ground. A dog is nuzzling my neck. It feels good, but seems rather strange. Why would a dog be licking my neck? I don't own a dog. I then awaken to feel you kissing me on the back of my neck.

The kissing stops and your fingers start massaging my neck under my hair. Gently your fingers glide up and down. Then lifting my hair you let it slowly fall back on to my neck.

Through half open eyes I can see the clock. Good! Over an hour before we have to get ready for church. I don't say a word. I merely make a purring sound from deep within my throat that I know you will interpret as permission to continue.

Your hand goes from my neck down my back to the hem of my nightgown. Sliding under the hem it then slowly retraces its path. This time your hand lightly touches my skin. Your fingers follow the curve of my buttocks and up the small of my back. Following the curve of my spine you eventually return to my neck. I lift myself slightly so you can raise the grown up over my hips to bunch up around my neck.

I feel the bed shift and know what you are doing. As you straddle my legs your stiffened penis settles in the cleft between my cheeks. Your hands start kneading my shoulders, sending warmth from your hands into my muscles and skin. Slowly you work your way down from my shoulders to the small of my back to my butt; pulling and kneading, pressing and drawing. My purring increases in intensity.

It must have affected you, too. You lay your penis in my crack and pull my cheeks toward the center and beside your shaft as you slowly shift forward then backward. Your penis slides between the cheeks of my ass. I am getting moist.

The fingers are once again on my back, lightly tracing circles and lines on my tingling skin. With no sense of direction or rhythm they draw hieroglyphics of love. Sometimes light, sometimes firm, they dip down to brush the sides of my breasts. The purring turns into moans of pleasure.

Then the hands disappear. Only to be replaced by soft kisses. From my ears, down my neck, all over my back to my ass, wonderfully light kisses. As your mouth and kisses return upward your body joins them to cover me in a blanket of love and warmth. As you move your body to cover mine I feel your penis dragging up my thighs. I part them and it comes to rest at my entrance. The feeling of your body on top of me and the tip of your penis probing me below send more warmth through my body. I moan in delight.

Again the hands and the kneading of my shoulders are followed by light feather touches. My skin is glowing. I feel a rush of wetness as your hands follow the curve of my hips and lightly touch me, in that spot, between my legs. They then trace a path down the insides of my thighs over my calves to my feet. The kisses start again, this time starting at my feet, up my calves and thighs. They are joined by licks of your tongue. You spread my legs as you nuzzled down in between my legs and kiss and lick my vulva. I know what is coming. I am ready.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.