Lotto Dreams - Cover

Lotto Dreams

Copyright© 2004 by Paradox116

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a semi-autobiographical telling of the daydreams I have of winning the Lottery. Names have been changed, but if you know who I am in the real world, you'll know who I speak of. Places are actually places in Salt Lake City. As I said, these are my daydreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The trip home from Cedar City Thursday had been pleasant. Nick had indeed shared the back seat with Jeanvieve then Connie, cuddling comfortably and kissing softly when the mood struck.

On Friday, Nick went to the gym and drove himself to his limit, then went down to the pool to swim laps. Connie sat on the diving board, watching him and making laughing comments on his form. Nick's response was an imitation of a whale spouting. He missed her by a good 18 inches. He did get her wet when he gave her a hug, though.

Next stop was the dojo. His time with Franco had more the feel of a sparring match then before; Nick connecting enough to make the bruising he took worth the effort. "Next Monday we'll be getting serious, Mr. Essex. If you're going to quit, now would be the time. Drive safe."

When he was finishing with his shower, the phone rang. "Hello Nick." It was Cyan. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good. How have you been?"

"Well Nick. I'll be honest. I'm a bit upset. You stole two of my girls for four days without warning me."

"Ok, let's make something clear, Cyan. I didn't do anything except go where I was lead. The ladies came to my house and announced I was being kidnapped. I went along with them. The first I knew it was going to be more than a daytrip was when Lydia packed a bag for me.

If you want to complain they were AWOL, you'll have to discuss that with them. The way I see it, though, it was three friends dragging a fourth along to have some fun.

Perhaps we need to renegotiate our deal. I adore Lydia and Connie, but I know they are still your employees, even if they seem to have chosen to ignore that this week. But you might consider how they will react if you offer them ultimatums that conflict with their desires in a significant way.

So, I'll make you an offer. I'll pay you five thousand dollars a week for their company. That means, if they do something because they want to, you won't offer any objection, unless you actually have an assignment for them that would be interfered with. For actual services, such as the fundraiser in California I was going to call you about, I'll pay you an additional five thousand, and compensate the lady. Fair enough?"

"So, if Connie called to ask you to take her to the movie, then ended up spending the night, that would be covered by my five thousand? What if she asked for compensation?"

"She'd receive it. But let's be honest, if she asked me to do something, I seriously doubt she'd ask for compensation, unless she was 'spending the night' unenthusiastically. And I'd rather she said 'No, thank you' then stay when she'd rather not."

"Ok," Cyan admitted, "This is something I will have to discuss with Connie and Lydia. But we'll work something out that is acceptable to all involved. Now, tell me about this fundraiser."

"The fundraiser is on the November 4th, I thought we'd fly in on the 3rd, come home on the 5th. Would Lydia be available?"

"I'm sure I can arrange it. Tell you what, you find out if she'd like to attend. If she does, I'll make sure she's free that weekend. I'm sorry for bitching at you, Nick. I know the trip wasn't your idea, and I admit, I'd have to be brain dead to think you'd refuse to join three pretty girls."

"You are forgiven, Cyan. But if it's a problem, it's one you need to work out with Lydia and Connie."

He finished dressing and sat at his computer, checking e-mail. He was thrilled to see a message from the broker on his Cessna. The Stationair would arrive on the 17th, and be ready for his first flight on the 19th. The owner of the Beechcraft was still being stubborn though. Nick decided he was going to have to look for another airplane. Might cost more for the remodel of another one, but he was getting tired of dealing with this particular idiot. Oh well, it could wait for now, he couldn't fly it yet anyway.

That reminded him, he had to confirm his class for the next day. Two quick phone calls confirmed that Carl would be there, and the class was scheduled for 12:30. Then he called Salt Lake Municipal Airport to confirm that the hanger space he'd rented would be ready and available on Tuesday, and the mechanic he'd arranged would be waiting when the plane arrived. He sat back and grinned; he was excited. He hoped Carl would be, too, when he told him the Cessna was on its way.

He was in Barnes & Noble when his cell began playing "Hall of the Mountain King". It was Lydia. "Hello beautiful," he responded when he recognized the voice. "Have you talked to Cyan this afternoon?"

"Yeah, and she made it clear she wasn't happy with our trip. I think she probably had the same chat with Connie. She also said the two of you had negotiated a mutually acceptable arrangement."

"Yeah, I think we worked something out."

" 'K, I'm listening."

"Basically, if I want to take you or Connie out on a date, it's ok unless Cyan has you scheduled for something. So, I could take you to dinner or a movie, and that would be all right. Major events would fall under the category of work, and I'd pay your fees."

"How about clubbing? That count as work?"

"Depends on if you think it is work to make me look good," he laughed.

"Definitely not work, then," she admitted. "Uh, Jean was wondering when we might get together for her, umm, punishment."

"What, does she want to get it over with?" Nick grinned to himself.

"If I had to guess, no. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was looking forward to it."

"We could take care of it tomorrow, if that was convenient for everyone. Why don't you give me a call after you talk to the others, and let me know. Tell them I'll cook dinner, too."

"I have to watch the girls Sunday afternoon. Dierdra freaked and moved out when Dr. Lucen told her she needed to get her part of the budget paid. I mean, she was only three months behind, I can't imagine why AnnaBeth was ticked at her." Lydia said sarcastically. "But if you can have me home by noon, tomorrow's great for me!"

Nick remembered the books still sitting in the boot of the Jag. "Want some company? If the girls allow, anyway?"

"Sure, we can try. Anyway, I'll give Connie and Jeanvieve a call, and then let you know if you'll have guests for dinner. Have a great afternoon, sweet Nicolas!"

He was curled up on the couch finishing the book he had been reading when he was kidnapped Monday when the phone range again.

"Hi Nick, it's Connie."

"Hello, oh beautiful bodybuilder! How are you this afternoon?"

"I'm just sitting here relaxing. What you up to?"

"Sprawling on the couch reading a book."

"That's relaxing. I talked to Cyan this afternoon. She explained the new rules."

"So, what do you think? Think they'll work?"

"Actually, I was wondering if you'd like to test them," Connie admitted. "Have you seen "The Bourne Ultimatum"?"

"The Matt Damon movie? No, haven't gotten to it yet. You wanna go out with me?"

"Absolutely!"

"How about an honest to goodness date? Movie then dinner? Or dinner then movie?"

"Sounds wonderful either way."

"Ok, let me go get online, see what times we're looking at." After a little searching, they settled on the 6:40 showing, and dinner afterwards.

"Oh, and Nick, I want French toast for breakfast."

Breakfast? He shook his head, stunned at her boldness.

"Do you like that with jam or syrup?"

"Syrup, of course! And maybe some ham? Please?"

"Of course. Where shall I pick you up?" He figured she'd choose the gym, but she surprised him again by giving him another address. "I'll see you at 6?"

"Looking forward to it. See ya later!"

Nick picked up his book again and chuckled. Sometimes people surprised you.

Nick arrived at Connie's door a few minutes early, and was greeted by an attractive woman slightly older than himself.

"Good evening. I'm here to pick up Connie."

The woman looked at him appraisingly. Nick was casually dressed in jeans and a light jacket. "Connie will be down shortly. Won't you come in, Mr... ?"

"Essex, but call me Nick. You're Connie's..."

"Mother, Lillian. So, Nick?" He nodded. "You're a little older than most of Connie's dates. Where did you meet?"

"We met at the gym she works at. She's been my mentor and trainer. And yes, Lillian, I probably am old enough to be her father."

"I wasn't going to say it. But I'll ask anyway. How old are you?"

"Forty six as of last May." He admitted with a smile.

"Connie's father is actually 43, I think. It's been a while since I thought about it."

Connie came down the stairs then. "Giving Nick the third degree, Mom?"

Lillian and Nick both stood as she entered the room. "Not quite that bad, was I Nick?"

"No, not at all."

"So, what are you doing tonight, then?" Lillian asked.

Connie answered. "Going to a movie, then dinner."

"What time will you be home?"

Nick looked around the room as the difficult question hung in the air.

"I'll be home sometime tomorrow morning, Mom."

Connie met her mother's eyes calmly, and after a moment Lillian nodded. "Have a good time."

As they settled into his car, Connie sighed. "Sorry about that. I'd planned on meeting you at the door."

"Nothing to be sorry for," he said as he turned to face her and caress her cheek. But he added with a wicked grin, "Unless you are ashamed to be dating me."

She leaned over and kissed him soundly. "Never!"

The movie was great fun, and dinner was good, although more for the company then the food.

"Where may I take you now, Lady Connie?"

"This chariot's next destination is your castle, M'Lord Nicolas!"

"As my Lady commands," Nick said with a smile.

When they got to his house, they entered the kitchen from the garage. "Like a drink?"

"No, but a tour would be nice."

He took her hand and led her through the house. Besides the kitchen and his bedroom the house had three other bedrooms, each one with an attached bath. One he had turned into an office, where he kept two desktop computers and the wireless router, as well as a file cabinet and safe. In a second bedroom the walls were lined with bookcases, almost filled with a variety of paperback and hardcover books. The room was furnished with a couch and a recliner, as well as a good portable stereo. The last bedroom was the guest room.

Downstairs was a large entertainment room, with his TV, a poker table and wet bar, as well as several recliners and an extra long couch.

The tour ended in his bedroom. "Can I admit to a dream I've had since the day in the pool?" he asked.

She looked at him curiously. "Certainly"

"I'd like to give you a massage. I want to enjoy the feel of your lovely skin under my hands."

"I think I'd like that," she admitted.

Nick undressed her and had her lie down on the bed face down. "I'll be right back." He went into the bathroom to retrieve the bottle of self-warming oil he'd bought after returning home from Cedar City. He'd decided if the opportunity presented itself, he was not going to be unprepared.

He set the bottle on the nightstand and got undressed. Then he opened the bottle and poured a small line across her shoulder blades. He blew softly upon the liquid, then began to massage the now warm oil into her shoulders and neck. Connie sighed at his firm but gentle touch, his strong fingers working the tension from her muscles.

He took his time with the massage, enjoying the chance to explore her fine fit body as her libido rose. He ended the massage with a kiss upon her full sensuous lips. A kiss she hungrily drew out as she pulled him down on top of her. She took his hand and placed it upon her breast, closing his fingers around the firm flesh and rubbing his palm against her stiff nipple. Wrapping her legs around his thighs, she rubbed her moist sex against his leg. "Feel that?" she asked. "I think you should do something about both of those."

He shifted around within the confines of the long legs wrapped around him, then scooted up until the tip of his cock touched her outer lips. He bent his head and took her other nipple between his lips as he pushed into her wetness. "Ohhhhhyyyessss," Connie sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.