Glen Wiseman - Cover

Glen Wiseman

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man trying to live in isolation to escape all reminders of his past tragedies is forced to take in a young man and his twin sisters. This is a story of overcoming adversity, love in the light of social repercussions, and the ability of the human spirit to overcome tragedy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex  

Glen sat in his finished kitchen room eating a bowl of Wanda’s favorite cereal. He was out of Cornflakes and couldn’t keep a banana in the house to save his life. He had bought a bunch of them and the twins had used them last night in a fruit salad. He sighed and looked around the cabin. It was almost done, but had already become too small. It had never been designed to accommodate four adults.

Wanda came breezing out of the bedroom wearing the blue bathrobe he had given her as a Christmas present. She stopped by him and gave him a nice quick kiss. She smiled and said, “You were magnificent last night.”

Sandra came out of the bathroom wearing her red bathrobe. She smiled at Glen as she said, “Tonight is my turn.”

Glen laughed and asked, “When is it my turn?”

Wanda paused while walking to the kitchen and said, “Every night is your turn.”

Sandra, with a smirk on her face, added, “And you’ve never missed your turn.”

The twins went about their business of making their breakfast. They chatted with each other, half of the time finishing the sentences of the other. They had completed their healing from the episode with the maniac. Now it was a matter of coming to grips with their life in a small cabin. Despite the fact that they never tired of each others company, both Glen and Cliff were starting to get on their nerves.

Cliff came out his bedroom dressed in his jeans. The work that he had done around the house had actually developed a few muscles. He had only a few shirts that still fit him. He came into the kitchen with barely a nod at the other three. Glen smiled as it reminded him of himself a few months ago. Cliff opened the pantry and looked inside. There was nothing that he wanted to eat in there. He slammed the pantry door closed.

Sandra shouted at him, “Don’t slam the doors!”

A lot of frustration in Cliff boiled over to the surface. He shouted back, “Don’t go telling me what to do, little miss bitch!”

Wanda flew to her sisters defense and screamed, “You bastard. You owe her an apology for saying that.”

Cliff turned on her and shouted, “Shut up.”

Glen, tired of the increasing number of arguments between the siblings, said, “Come on you guys, cut it out.”

Cliff stormed over to Glen and shouted, “I’m tired of you sitting here like some sort of king with his harem of women. Stop fucking my sisters.”

Glen sat back as though he had been sucker punched. Hurt, he replied, “Hey, I’m sorry if that’s a problem.”

Cliff turned on all three of them. He shouted, “Don’t you know that I have to lay there every night listening to all of that moaning and groaning and grunting and screaming? Jesus, I feel like I’m renting a room in a whorehouse.”

Sandra shouted back, “I’m sorry that you aren’t getting some, but don’t take it out on us because we are!”

Glen, tired of the arguing, discreetly stood up and left the cabin. He put on his coat when he reached the back porch and looked out over the snow covered landscape. February is a short month that feels like it is the longest of them all. The weather is cold and the days too short. The novelty of the snow had worn off. The only holiday was Valentines Day and if you were alone, that was extremely depressing. February was really the wrong month for that holiday anyway. People didn’t feel particularly romantic at that time of year. May would have been a better choice.

He shook his head as he considered the events over the past few weeks. The cabin had become too small. There was nothing to do inside the cabin except work and most of the work remaining was too small to keep everyone active. Something needed to be done before everyone would be at each other’s throats.

He looked in the house and saw that the argument still raged. He had a lot of errands that needed to be done in town. Perhaps he could turn that into an all day activity for everyone. At least they would have a chance to get out of the house and maybe give them some new things to talk about. He took a deep breath and went back into the house. He purposely slammed the door behind him. The noise got the attention of the trio. He said, “I have a lot of errands to run today. Why don’t we all go and make a day of it?”

The twins smiled at the thought of getting out of the house today. Neither of them had to work and the idea of staying in the cabin had been almost unbearable. Cliff smiled and replied, “I think that is a great idea. However, I have to work this afternoon. Why don’t you three go and I’ll see you tonight when I get home.”

The twins nodded excitedly. Sandra, after sharing a quick glance at her sister, said, “We’ll be ready to go in thirty minutes.”

Glen nodded and looked around the house. He sat down across from Cliff and said, “Hey, I’m sorry if my sleeping with your sisters is bothering you. Believe me, I didn’t intend for it to happen.”

Cliff shrugged and answered, “That’s okay. I knew they were planning to seduce you. I was amazed that you held out as long as you did.”

Glen nodded as he realized that Cliff did understand that he had not been the one to put the moves on the twins. He replied, “Well, are you going to be okay with staying here today?”

Looking out the window, Cliff answered, “Yes. I need a day alone. While the twins never tire of each others company, I get tired of them.”

That was understandable. The twins were almost like one person. If one twin saw something, it was like the other did too. Living with them was like living with someone that had eyes in the back of their head. Glen smiled and said, “Okay. We’ll give you a day alone. Everyone needs that occasionally.”

“Thanks.”

After half an hour, the twins emerged from their room dressed in their best clothes. Glen whistled appreciatively and said, “Wow, you two look great.”

The three of them headed out to the truck, turning to wave goodbye to Cliff. Cliff watched them drive off. Once they had turned out of the driveway, he went over to the television and turned it onto the porn channel. He smiled and went to the recliner. He took off his pants and underwear. Sitting down, he started stroking his cock while watching the movie. It didn’t take long for him to get an erection. He stared at the television as he slowly rubbed himself. This was going to be a nice long session.

The action on the television was really heating up. The actress was very attractive and she really knew how to work a cock. He sat there imagining it was his cock. He timed his strokes to her action. He resisted the desire to shoot off when the actor on the screen came all over her face.

The next scene in the movie starred two guys and a woman. The men were in the bed together with one of them sucking on the cock of the first. Cliff continued to stroke his cock. The woman entered the action and sucked on the cock of the guy sucking a cock. Cliff smiled and sped up his stroking.

The door of the cabin opened and Glen stepped in to the living room. He couldn’t help notice the Cliff’s activity and the action of the screen. Cliff froze in horror. He had been so into the movie that he had not noticed that Glen had returned until he had entered the room. He had literally been caught with his pants down and was embarrassed as hell. Even worse was the action in the movie since it involved two men.

Glen strode over to the desk and picked up the box on it. He quickly went back to the door. At the door, he mumbled, “I’m sorry to disturb you. I forgot this and came back for it.”

Glen left the cabin shutting the door behind him. Cliff’s erection disappeared as a result of the embarrassment. Now he sat there trying to decide what were the ramifications of what Glen had seen. Would Glen kick him out of the house because he was bisexual? He didn’t know. Then a horrible thought occurred to him and he swore out loud, “Oh, shit. The twins are going to learn about this. They are going to disown me.”

Several hours later, Glen was seated in the mall drinking a cup of coffee. The twins were shopping and had agreed to meet him in this spot in two hours. He wondered what he was going to do for the next two hours. He looked around the mall and noticed a sporting goods store. Having nothing better to do, he went inside and browsed through it. He spent a little time in the camping section, but his days of camping were over. He was now living in the woods, so camping no longer held the same attraction. From there, he went to the fishing section. There were a lot of nice rods and reels. He had some perfectly good fishing gear. He walked down the isle a little ways and noticed the fly fishing gear. He had never tried it, but the idea really appealed to him. He had the stream by the cabin that was perfect for fly fishing. He could move up the stream into the property next to his without problem. He and the owner of the land had agreed to provide mutual fishing privileges along the stream.

He called over one of the sales clerks and pointed to the rods. The kid looked at the rods and shook his head. He called back, “Let me get Henry. He’s the big fly fisherman.”

Glen waited patiently. It was several minutes before an elderly man approached him. The man stopped by the first rod and stated, “So you need some fly fishing gear. What can I get for you?”

Glen liked the man immediately. He held his hands out in a gesture indicating his helplessness and said, “I’ve never done it before, but I have a stream next to my cabin with lots of brook trout.”

The old man let loose with a long hum while nodding. He looked up at Glen, “So you know nothing about it?”

“Right. Complete beginner. I’ve only seen it on television.”

For the next hour, Henry proceeded to teach Glen how to use a fly fishing rod. Glen enjoyed the experience tremendously. In fact, he enjoyed it so much that he invited Henry to come out to his place and fish what was basically a virgin stream. As far as Glen knew, no one had fished in that portion of the stream in at least twenty years, except for the three or four times that he had dropped a line in the stream.

Henry loaded him up with about three hundred dollars worth of fishing gear and took it up to the front of the store. Glen followed him, but stopped in front of the skiing area. He had a wonderful idea and called to Henry. Henry came back and Glen said, “You know. I have a young man that is staying at the cabin. Could you put together a set of fishing gear for him also?”

Henry looked very surprised at the request. This would give him one of his largest sales days ever. He grinned and answered, “With pleasure.”

Glen added, “I also want to get some cross-country skiing equipment for my self and three other people. Can you help me with that?”

Henry asked, “Well, I need to know some information about the others. Do you know how tall they are and what size shoes they wear?”

Glen frowned as he answered, “I have no clue. However, two of them are here in the mall and could tell you. They are supposed to meet me over in the food court in half an hour.”

Henry smiled and stated, “Well, why don’t you go get them and we’ll fix you up. You can maybe make a guestimate about the fourth one and we can try fitting him up also.”

Glen smiled and said, “well, lets get me fitted up and then I’ll get them. While I’m gone you can get the gear for the young man at the cabin. Does that sound all right to you?”

Henry answered by asking, “So what size shoe do you wear?”

“Ten.”

Henry pulled out a pair of ski boots and said, “Have a seat and try these on. Let me know if they are too tight or too loose.”

Glen went through the process of trying all of the ski equipment for cross-country skiing. It wasn’t all that much equipment unless you got all of the frills. He decided that he could probably do with his own coat rather than the ski jacket. The purpose of this activity was to give people a reason to get out of the cabin so that tensions wouldn’t run so high.

When he was fully outfitted he nodded at Henry in satisfaction. He said, “Let me get the girls and I’ll be right back.”

Henry smiled and answered, “I’ll get that other set of fly fishing gear together.”

Glen replied, “Great. I’ll be right back.”

He was excitedly pacing in the food court waiting for the twins. He spotted them as soon as they came around a corner. He started to wave to get their attention and walked over to them. As soon as he was within speaking distance, he said, “Come on with me. I have to show you something.”

He turned and walked excitedly to the sporting goods store. The twins followed him astonished at his behavior. They had never seen him this excited about anything. They looked at each other in dismay when he led them into the sporting goods store. Wanda whispered to Sandra, “Like we are going to find anything in here that we like.”

Both of them were surprised when Glen waved them over to the skiing section of the store. Henry came over to Glen and waited for their arrival. Glen called over to them, “Come here and give Henry your shoe sizes.”

Wanda’s eyes grew big when she realized that he was getting them skiing equipment. She said, “Wow, I’ve never skied.”

Sandra laughed and added, “Guess what sis. We are about to become snow bunnies! Boys, you had better watch out!”

Glen laughed and answered, “Hey, this is cross country skiing. We can step out the back door and ski! You have close to five acres of cleared land to ski in and three hundred acres of wooded area.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.