Glen Wiseman - Cover

Glen Wiseman

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man trying to live in isolation to escape all reminders of his past tragedies is forced to take in a young man and his twin sisters. This is a story of overcoming adversity, love in the light of social repercussions, and the ability of the human spirit to overcome tragedy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex  

The cold winter weather of December had settled in with its full force over the night. Four inches of snow covered the ground. Glen woke up feeling great. He slipped his jeans on, not bothering to put on underwear. He stepped out onto the patio. He took a moment to appreciate the view from there. It was outstanding and if it hadn’t been so cold, he would have stayed out there longer. He picked up an armload of firewood and went back into the house kicking the door shut with one foot. He dropped the wood on the fireplace and restarted the fire. The house was warm, but the fire gave it a nice atmosphere.

He squatted in front of the fireplace for a few minutes warming himself as the fire slowly grew. He went into his new kitchen and set the table for a bowl of cereal. He returned to open the refrigerator and take out a carton of milk. He carried it to the table. He went to the pantry and looked at all the different kinds of cereal in there. Four people and no two of them liked the same kind of cereal. He pulled out the box of Cornflakes and carried it to the table. He looked for the banana he had bought for his breakfast, but somebody already ate it. He really preferred his Cornflakes with a banana sliced in it. After fixing his bowl of cereal, he ate it while reading the back of the box.

He was half finished with his cereal when he heard the noises coming from the twin’s bedroom. He dropped the spoon and put his head in his hands. A groan escaped from him. He didn’t know if the twins were having sex with each other or were masturbating individually, but the noise was about to drive him crazy. He wondered if it was intentional. They had started doing that about a week ago.

He got up and went outside to cool off. When he couldn’t take the cold anymore, he returned to the house. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found that the sounds had stopped. He sat down at the table to finish his soggy Cornflakes. He hated soggy Cornflakes. He really hated soggy Cornflakes without a sliced banana in them. He finished the bowl anyway.

Glen nearly choked on the last spoonful of cereal when Sandra walked into the kitchen, naked. She got her cereal and a bowl and sat down across from Glen. She looked very alert and happy this morning. She smiled at Glen and said, “It’s really pretty outside. I like the snow.”

Glen stared at the back of the cereal box to avoid looking at Sandra. After a few minutes of that, he turned around and moved to the desk. At least there, he wasn’t facing her directly. His cock was hard as iron and it pained him as it pressed against his tight jeans. He was going to have to take a shower this morning and jack-off in there. He had done that ever since the sex sounds had started originating from the bedroom.

He sat there wondering how come he was the only one without a bedroom. Somehow, it had worked out that the twins shared a bedroom and Cliff had the other. He was left sleeping in the living room of his own house. The only place that he had any privacy was the bathroom.

He heard footsteps behind him, recognizing them as Wanda’s. He turned to ask her to tell her sister to put on some clothes, but froze when he saw that she was naked also. She broke the silence by saying, “Beautiful morning out there.”

Glen turned back to face his desk. Resting his elbows on the desk he held his head in his hands. This day was not starting well. He stared at the row of romance novels on his book shelf. There were thirteen books in a row, all of them written by Dora Whitaker. He had just sent in his latest manuscript and there would soon be a fourteenth book. None of his books had anything like this situation in them. His readers wouldn’t believe it anyway.

He said, “I’m going to take a shower. Better use the bathroom now.”

The twins answered in unison, “That’s okay. Go ahead.”

He stood up and went to his wardrobe and removed a change of clothes. He headed to the bathroom. As he reached it, he heard one of the twins say, “Poor man. He has to relieve some pressure. I wonder what he’ll be thinking about.”

Both women giggled as he closed the door behind him a little harder than he had intended. He took his time in the bathroom. He missed his evenings alone when he could masturbate in peace. Even with them working, he never knew when they would surprise him by arriving early. He had almost been caught the one time he had chanced it.

In the living room, the twins returned to their self-appointed mission of finding out all they could about their host. They went straight to his desk. They opened the bottom drawer and looked through the material in it. The past few days had been spent going through all of the other drawers. At the bottom of the drawer they came across a manila folder. Wanda pulled it out and opened it. Her mouth dropped open as she examined the contents. It was a series of newspaper articles and obituaries. She whispered to Sandra, “Listen to this. His father died of Lung cancer three years ago. His mother died three months later of a heart attack. Four months after that his wife died of breast cancer. They had a son. The son was killed three months after that. According to this article, his son was hit in the head with a baseball bat by another boy.”

Sandra’s eyes grew wide as she considered what her sister said. She asked, “What?”

“He lost his entire family in less than a year.” Wanda looked at the last article. She put a hand over her mouth. She added, “This last article is about his sister. She and her whole family was killed by a drunk driver when they were returning from the funeral for his son.”

“Christ. No wonder he’s the way he is.” Sandra looked in the direction of the bathroom and shook her head in dismay. She stated, “My God, we’ve been really nasty to him.”

Wanda closed the manila folder and put it back in the bottom of the drawer. She closed the drawer. She stood up and went into the bedroom to get dressed. Teasing him had just lost its attraction. Sandra followed her into the room. She closed the door so that she could talk to her sister without being overheard. They talked for a long time.

Glen finished his shower and dressed. He returned to the living room relieved to find himself alone. Cliff came out and joined him ten minutes later. Cliff looked out the window for a minute and then turned to Glen. He said, “I can understand why you want to live out here. This is beautiful.”

Glen nodded and continued to look through the remaining building supplies. He was looking for the tackless strips for laying the carpeting. He swore as he checked his materials list and realized that he had left them off. He was going to have to go to the hardware store. He put on his boots and coat. He told Cliff, “I’ve got to go into town. I’ll be back in two hours.”

He left before Cliff even had a chance to respond. He headed towards town in a leisurely fashion. He stopped occasionally to examine the tracks in the snow that happened to cross the road. Deer, raccoons, and even a fox had crossed the road since the snow had fallen.

Glen was exiting the hardware store when the Sheriff drove up. Getting out of his car, Dale called out, “Hey, Glen. I need to talk to you.”

Glen turned and glared at the Sheriff. Ever since the Sheriff had taken an interest in his life, things had gone from bad to worse. He asked, “What?”

Dale walked up with a very serious look on his face. In a somber tone, he said, “Glen, this is serious. A man at the gas station reported that he had seen someone that matched the description of the guy that took the Metchettes. I want you to be careful. In fact, you might want to load that gun you carry in your truck.”

Glen pushed the cart to his truck and unloaded his purchases. The Sheriff walked with him. Glen asked, “Just how dangerous is this guy?”

The Sheriff shrugged his shoulders. He answered, “Honestly, I don’t know. He was pretty brutal to those kids.”

Glen nodded and stated, “I’ll take care of the Metchettes.”

“I know you will. You really surprised me when you gave them your old truck.”

Glen just grunted. He said, “Couldn’t drive three hours back and forth every day taking them to work.”

Laughing Dale retorted, “Yeah, right. Why are they still living with you?”

Glen shrugged his shoulders as he wondered that himself. Why hadn’t he chased them out of his cabin already? He couldn’t answer that question without admitting that he had begun to care for them. He snarled, “Too lazy to throw them out.”

The older man just looked at Glen and shook his head. He was amazed at how energetically this guy resisted admitting that he had done anything nice. He just stated, “Well, keep an eye out for anything strange.”

Glen’s trip into town took almost two hours. Returning from the hardware store, Glen noticed something odd. There was an extra set of tire tracks headed towards his place. The words of the Sheriff rang in his ears. As he approached his drive, he slowed down and stopped. He got out and looked towards the house. There was a car parked there that he didn’t recognize. He swore as he stood there considering what to do.

He walked towards the house along the wood line. He kept within the trees so that he wouldn’t be spotted. As he approached the point where the woods were nearest to the house, he stopped and considered his approach. Not having any better idea, he marched directly towards the house. His path took him close to the scrap pile where he had thrown scrap lumber. He stopped to pick up a two by four that had split down the center. He pulled the two halves apart so that he was left with a piece about the size of a baseball bat. He swung it, glad that he was wearing leather gloves to protect his hands from splinters.

He strode up to the door and threw it open with a resounding crash. It swung open with sufficient strength for the door knob to make a hole in the wall. He spotted the trio tied up on the couch. They looked terrified at the man standing in front of them. The guy, about 5’8” tall, stood looking at Glen with a surprised look on his face. Glen didn’t even pause. He swung his weapon and hit the guy in the side as hard as he could. The man collapsed with a shocked look on his face. Glen took a step forward and kicked him in the face. There was a loud crunch as the nose broke and blood rushed out in a gush. The man didn’t move after that.

Glen looked around for something to use for tying the man up. He spotted some wire and grabbed it. It took Glen half a minute to tie the man. He bound him wrists to ankles. He stepped back to admire his work. The man wasn’t going to go anywhere tied like that.

Glen stepped over to the Metchettes and untied them. Cliff stood up shakily and kicked the guy in the side. Glen stepped back and let him vent his frustration for a minute. He then moved forward and grabbed the kid. Cliff, with tears running down his face, held Glen in a hug as his entire body shook from the emotions he was undergoing.

Glen looked over at the twins. They were still sitting there staring at the man tied at their feet. It was as though they couldn’t believe that he wasn’t going to get up and hurt them some more. He stated, “Girls, listen to me.”

Their eyes slowly turned in his direction. He watched as the nightmare of a moment ago began to get replaced by the awareness of the reality now. When he was sure they were paying attention, he stated, “You’ve got one minute to get your revenge. Kick away.”

The pair rose and tentatively kicked the man’s legs. After the first few kicks, their anger was finally unleashed and the kicks became harder. None of the kicks were hard enough to do any damage. Glen watched them vent their rage for a full minute and then finally shouted, “Okay, that’s enough. Now get your coats. We’re taking this scum into town.”

Cliff finally released Glen and looked down at the man that had haunted his nights. He smiled at the sight of him laying there helpless at his feet and released one more kick. Satisfied, he went to the coat rack and joined the twins in putting on his coat.

Once they were all ready, Glen picked up the bloody man from the floor and threw him over his shoulder. He didn’t bother to put a coat on the man. There was nothing gentle in his treatment of the man. He told the trio, “Get in your truck. I’ll carry this one to my truck.”

Glen walked resolutely to where he had left his truck. It was much further than he had remembered and carrying the man was more of a strain than he had thought it would be. He estimated the guy weighed 165 pounds. By the time he reached the truck, he was so tired that all he could do was dump the man in the back of the truck. He was not gentle in handling the man. In addition, the back of the truck was full of the tackless strips. The curved nails dug into the back of the attacker and turned his shirt from plain white to red spotted.

The trio pulled up in the other truck and Glen waved it down. He walked over to the truck and stated, “One of the twins will need to ride with me to watch him. Cliff, I want you to follow behind me. If he jumps out, run over him. If he stands up after that, back up and run over him again.”

Cliff swallowed heavily and nodded his agreement. Sandra climbed out of the truck and got into Glen’s truck. She sat there staring at the man in the truck bed. There was no pity for the broken man in her stare. Glen got in and started the truck. He turned it around and headed into town. He was followed by Cliff.

Once they were moving, with a shaky voice Sandra stated, “I’ve hated him ever since the first time he took us. I’ve had nightmares about him.”

Glen assured her that it was normal. “I understand. He’s a monster and has hurt all of you very much.”

Sandra continued, “He used a stun gun on us. That’s how he got us the first time. This time, I didn’t even know he was there until I woke up tied to the chair.”

Glen just stated, “Go on.”

“Cliff said that he knocked on the door. When Cliff answered, he was stunned almost as soon as he opened the door. We were in the bedroom and didn’t even know anything had happened. He took me first and then Wanda. She was so scared she couldn’t even scream.”

Glen nodded and said, “I know the feeling.”

Sandra was quiet and looked in the back of the truck. For the first time since she had entered the truck, she was calm and smiled. She said, “I couldn’t believe how you burst into the house and took him out like that. He didn’t stand a chance.”

Glen shrugged as he replied, “I had the element of surprise.”

Sandra shivered as though cold. She said, “Thank you for letting us hit him. I think that he has became much less threatening to us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.