Glen Wiseman - Cover

Glen Wiseman

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A man trying to live in isolation to escape all reminders of his past tragedies is forced to take in a young man and his twin sisters. This is a story of overcoming adversity, love in the light of social repercussions, and the ability of the human spirit to overcome tragedy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex  

Thanksgiving was in a week and the November weather was cold and damp. It threatened to snow, but wasn’t cold enough to deliver on that threat. Instead, it rained with a savagery that made one huddle in the house with a feeling of thanks for having a house. Glen walked quickly from the woodshop to the house, trying to keep from getting overly wet.

The twins greeted him with open arms. Both were wearing his shirts and nothing underneath. He couldn’t help himself as he tried to peek down the front at breasts barely covered. They laughed when they noticed where his eyes had drifted. Wanda said, “If you want to see them...”

“ ... you should ask us to take off the shirts.”

Glen laughed and answered, “Trying to peek is half the fun.”

“What’s the other half?”

Laughing, Glen suddenly reached out and grabbed both of the twins around their waists. Lifting them in the air, he carried them into the bedroom. As he went, he said, “Unwrapping and playing with them, of course.”

Amidst lots of giggling, the twins tried to fight for their release. Glen set them upon the bed and started undressing. The twins, in playful fright, hugged each other and complained that the mean old grump was going to take advantage of them. Their protests were offset by the fact that they were slowly unbuttoning the last remaining buttons on their shirts. Glen after kicking off his boots, nearly fell over trying to get out of his pants. Finally, he freed himself from his blue jeans and leapt on the bed with the twins. The twins removed his briefs, enjoying the sight of his manhood standing at attention and saluting them.

Glen grabbed Sandra and wrestled her to the bed. He tore the shirt off her and began sucking on a breast. His left hand rubbed the nipple of her other breast. Both nipples were erect with excitement. Grabbing his head, she held it to her breast as she winked at Wanda. Sandra whispered in his ear, “I can’t wait to have your hot cock in my wet cunt.”

Glen moaned in excitement at the sexy talk. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and played with it using his tongue. She took a deep breath from the excitement and said, “Oh, that’s so good. I know in a few minutes your cock is going to be pounding into me.”

Glen’s erection started leaking pre-come. The whole idea of being atop her and pounding away excited him. He took a little nip at her nipple. The suddenness of the sensation drove her to a higher level of excitement. He could feel her spreading her legs beneath him in an invitation to mount her. She whispered, “Oh, you’re going to fuck me so hard and strong and long. God, I can’t wait to have your cock in me.”

Glen had wanted to get down and eat her, but her words were driving him crazy. It was very seldom that she talked dirty, but when she did, she wanted him in her hard and fast. He started to position himself between her spread legs. As he rubbed his cock over her swollen lips, she wiggled down trying to get his cock in her.

He was about to enter her when he felt a finger with lubrication on his ass. The finger pushed a glob of lube into his ass. The force of the action drove his cock into Sandra’s waiting cunt. A hand gently kneaded his balls as a blunt object forced itself against his asshole. He thrust into Sandra in one hard push. She screamed and shouted, “Yes, fuck me! Make me scream my pleasure!”

Wanda, standing behind Glen, wore a strap-on dildo. It was a small one, but larger than anything Glen had ever experienced. She pushed against his asshole, watching as it resisted the penetration for a second and then accepted it. The motion drove him into Sandra even more. He slowly pulled his cock back until it almost left her cunt. Wanda slammed into him with the dildo driving him into Sandra. Sandra screamed out, “Yes, that’s it. Fuck me. Both of you, fuck me.”

Wanda began thrusting awkwardly into Glen. He timed his actions so that his thrusts into Sandra co-incided with the thrusts into him. Grunting and moaning as the sensation of having his cock enveloped by a hot and wet cunt competed with the feeling of fullness in his ass. A rhythm emerged that allowed Wanda to rapidly fuck his ass with the strap-on while rubbing her clit in a most delicious manner.

Sandra, underneath Glen and her sister, was getting pounded double. She could feel Glen’s thrusts and the thrusts of the dildo into him. She had started a low keening instinctual scream. Glen gave up all control and began thrusting as hard and fast as he could, emitting a roar like a lion mounting a lioness.

Wanda, approaching orgasm, was hardly withdrawing the dildo at all. She was pushing hard against his ass constantly as her clit responded to very slight changes in pressure. The impending orgasm destroyed all of her control over the dildo. She was shaking and thrusting without thought as her orgasm overtook her by surprise. The strength and power of it was overwhelming. She fell across Glen’s back.

Sandra, feeling the effects, began to come. She screamed her pleasure to the ceiling as the muscles in her cunt tried to milk Glen. Her orgasm, once it began, didn’t seem to end. She used her legs to entrap both Glen and Wanda in a tight embrace.

Glen, roaring and shouting, started to come. He found himself getting hammered in the ass by Wanda as she recovered while he had come. The sensations stretched out his orgasm. Even with the dildo in his ass, he felt manlier than ever before. He continued to thrust even as he ejaculated into Sandra. His cock was hard as steel and didn’t wilt; he just continued to thrust.

Wanda, delighted at seeing him orgasm, had started to pull out of him. When she saw that he was continuing, she started slamming the dildo into him harder than before. The increased action returned her to an orgasmic level very quickly. After that, it was a roller coaster of intense orgasms followed by little reprieves that shortened until she was experiencing orgasms continuously.

Glen had become an animal. His hands had moved under Sandra and were now grasping her by the shoulders. Thrusting into her and pulling her onto him simultaneously, he quit making noises that were even remotely human as he approached his second orgasm.

Sandra had been experiencing orgasms for almost thirty minutes solid. She was trembling and shaking. Her legs fell to the bed, no longer holding Glen and Wanda to her. Her perception of the world had narrowed to her experience of orgasm.

Wanda, in awe at the sight of Glen’s animal nature emerging, had tired from thrusting the dildo into him and shaking as a result of her orgasms. She fell off Glen and climbed onto the bed next to him. The dildo, held by the harness, pointed to the ceiling.

The sudden absence of the dildo in his ass drove Glen over the edge. He thrust into Sandra one final time as he came. He roared and shook as the come pulsed through his cock. He collapsed onto Sandra and held her tightly.

It was much later that he was able to roll off her. The cold air on the skin that had been held against her hot body was shocking. His breath still trembled as he regained control over his body. He finally looked over at Sandra and Wanda. Both looked as worn out as he felt.

They lay on the bed, not speaking or moving. Come ran from Sandra’s cunt and pooled to form a wet spot on the bed. The dildo, in an obscene parody of male anatomy, stood waving with each breath that Wanda took. Glen lay there as his asshole slowly returned to normal size and the juices of his activities with Sandra dried on his cock into a crusty mess.

They slowly roused themselves. Sandra turned to Glen and said, “Wow, you were amazing.”

Glen answered, “Me? You two nearly killed me. I’ve never come like that.”

Wanda said, “That was amazing.”

Sandra added, “Our last fuck in this house...”

“ ... had to be special,” said Wanda as she finished her sister’s sentence. The twins had just lived out their favorite fantasy, knowing that Glen would enjoy it as much as they.

Glen sighed as he said, “Yes, our last fuck here.”

Wanda stood up and removed the harness. She held the dildo gently by the base for a moment and then said, “Let me get cleaned up and I’ll finish packing.”

Sandra said, “I’ll strip the beds, wash the sheets and then get cleaned up.”

Glen just lay there staring at the ceiling. He looked at the rough wood wall of the cabin with a sigh. He remembered setting those logs just a couple of years ago. That had been a much different phase of his life than now. He turned and kissed Sandra saying, “I love you so much, I don’t know how to tell you.”

Tears formed in her eyes as she felt the depth of emotion that motivated his statement. He got up and gently kissed Wanda. He looked deep in her eyes as he said, “You complete me and make me a man. I love you from the depths of my heart.”

Tears formed in her eyes as his words touched her with a tenderness that she had never experienced. The twins moved together, arms around each other, and as one person answered, “You are my guardian and my lover. I love you with both my bodies and entire soul.”

From anyone else, that would have seemed strange, but Glen recognized the depth of unity that existed between the twins. He smiled and answered, “I know.”

The twins split, with each going to her tasks as Glen left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. Grabbing a soft drink, he replaced the water that he had sweat out during that amazing session of love. There were only a few things left to move out to the truck and the packing would be complete. He looked around the empty cabin realizing that it was the first time that it had ever been without furniture. It looked so spacious empty.

He waited his turn for the shower. When Sandra came out, he went in and took his shower. Everything he touched reminded him of how much work it had been to build. The bathroom had been the first room in the house that he had completed. He had done it so that the twins wouldn’t have to go to the outhouse in the woods. He finished his shower and dried off. He used the towel to clean the shower one last time. He carried the towels out with him and added them to the washer.

He dressed and then disassembled the bed in the bedroom. He carried the parts to the truck with ease. The mattress, though bulky, was not too heavy. He wrestled it through the house and added it to the truck. He closed the door on the truck to prevent things from getting wet. Returning to the house, he made another sweep through each room. All of them were empty. The only things left were a few soft drinks in the refrigerator.

He joined the twins on the floor. They were waiting for the dryer to ring so that they could pack the last few towels and bedding. A single box stood in the corner of the room waiting to be filled with the laundry. He broke the silence by saying, “I never realized how big the cabin was.”

Sandra grinned and said, “It’s big for one, but four people kind of pushed it to its limits.”

Wanda laughed in agreement. She said, “We did have a lot of fun times here even though it was kind of crowded.”

Glen reached over and tickled Wanda. She jerked around trying to get out of his reach. He laughed and said, “Don’t worry. We’re going to have plenty of good times yet.”

They laughed and talked about their plans. The Internet magazine was going to continue for as long as it made money. After that, they weren’t worried. Glen still had lots of money and the twins had saved almost everything they had earned from the magazine. The three of them didn’t really need to work for the rest of their lives. They weren’t rich, but the interest off the money they did have was a nice $75,000 a year. They could spend a hundred thousand on a new house and still have a pretty good annual income.

The dryer finally announced that the laundry was dry with its characteristic ding. The twins got up to take care of that. Glen went out to the back porch and looked at the orchard. Next year it would produce enough fruit that a person might actually get a chance to eat some. It was a shame that he wouldn’t be here. He was going to miss that and the trout stream.

He went back in the house just as the twins sealed the box of laundry. He picked it up and carried it outside to the truck. As he finished closing the door, the twins came out of the cabin rushing into the front seat to wait for him to join them. He returned to the house and took one more look around. Tears came to his eyes as he looked over the work that he had done and was now abandoning. To say it didn’t hurt would be a lie, but he recognized the necessity.

He returned to the truck and got in the drivers seat. He started the truck and drove off without looking back. He sniffed as he turned out of the drive onto the road. The twins looked in his direction rather than at their old house. It hurt them every time they drove by it. Glen just stared straight ahead.

They reached the diner in time for lunch and joined Oliver and CJ in the corner booth. The three of them squeezed into the seat on the opposite side of the booth from them. A chair was in place at the end of the table for the Sheriff, but he hadn’t arrived yet.

Oliver greeted them, “Hello. I’m glad we got a chance to see you before you left.”

Glen smiled as the twins giggled. He said, “We couldn’t leave without saying goodbye to you guys. You have been an important part of our lives. We ate at your place for special occasions, we shared good times fishing, and you joined our circle of love.”

Wanda and Sandra hugged Glen’s arms and leaned their heads against his shoulders. The day waitress came over and said, “Hello, CJ. Can’t believe you’re eating in this dump.”

“Hey, that’s not nice.”

The waitress laughed and said, “You work here and know what the food is like.”

The whole table laughed at the good natured teasing. Glen asked, “What’s the daily special?”

The waitress winked at CJ and answered, “Hero sandwiches.”

Glen groaned at the special. He said, “Six daily specials and five slices of cherry pie.”

Laughing, CJ shook her head and said, “You are not a very nice man sometimes.”

Glen laughed and replied, “Hey, it’s my last chance at getting back at him. By the way, did you recommend that they have hero sandwiches today?”

“Guilty as charged!”

The twins giggled as they said in one voice, “Our hero.”

The general laugher continued until the Sheriff came in the restaurant. He strolled over to the table and hitched up his pants. They immediately fell down again. He said, “There’s entirely too much laughing here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.