Glen Wiseman - Cover

Glen Wiseman

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man trying to live in isolation to escape all reminders of his past tragedies is forced to take in a young man and his twin sisters. This is a story of overcoming adversity, love in the light of social repercussions, and the ability of the human spirit to overcome tragedy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex  

The article that Glen was reading for the December issue of the magazine was really good. It described the sexual options that existed in a marriage of two men and two women. Although the language was not explicit, the variety of options that were discussed was very exciting. He had a taste of it when the trio returned home and the memory of that evening was enough to get him hard in a flash.

He set the article aside and went into the bedroom. Wanda was in the shower. He removed his bathrobe and got into the bed. He heard the shower stop and grinned in anticipation. She entered the room wrapped in a towel, her hair still wet. She stopped and eyed Glen with a hungry look. She said, “Reading this stuff makes me horny. I bet it has the same effect on you.”

“You bet. Now get over here before I climb out of this bed and ravage you where you stand.”

Wanda slowly removed her towel. She dropped it on the floor and stated, “You have to catch me first.”

Glen jumped up as she ran out of the room. The chase was on. He followed her into the living room. She shrieked and ran outside. He followed after her, noticing that she stopped before stepping into the cold snow. The chill December air was very cold on their naked skin. Wanda was freezing as she was still wet from her shower. Her escape outdoors was very short lived as she immediately ran back into the house. Glen followed her back in the house laughing. He threatened, “I’m going to chase you outdoors again. You’ll have to let me catch you there or you’ll freeze to death.”

She giggled and moved like she was going to try to slip past him. He lunged in that direction, but she escaped in the other direction and ran into the bedroom. He recovered and followed her giggles. He caught up with her and they ended up on the bed.

Glen smiled and stated, “I’m going to have to punish you for running away little girl.”

“Little girl? Me?”

Glen started tickling her. She thrashed around and laughed as she tried to escape his touch. She finally grabbed his cock and threatened, “If you keep that up, I’ll bite the head off next time I put little Glen in my mouth!”

They were soon in an embrace. Glen latched onto her breasts with his lips and suckled as he flicked his tongue over the nipple. His other hand moved over to the other breast and squeezed lightly. Wanda liked rough touches most of the time, unlike her sister who preferred it a little gentler. Wanda cried out in delight. She grabbed his head and pulled him up to kiss him. The kiss was long and passionate. His hands ran over her body throughout the kiss. His hand traced the valley between her buttocks. She shivered under his touch. When they broke, she said, “I want you to take me in the bottom.”

Glen was surprised by the request. If he even touched Sandra there, she freaked and would stop everything. Wanda repeated, “Please, take me in the bottom.”

Glen answered, “Okay. I will. Let me warm you up a little bit before I do that.”

He moved down her body and started licking the lips of her pussy. She responded quickly with hips that moved under his touch. He ran a finger down the crack of her ass. When it reached her asshole, he paused just a second. Wanda tried to scoot down to get more pressure against her asshole.

Glen flicked his tongue against her clit. He rubbed his finger around her asshole. Her legs locked around his head as she screamed out her orgasm. It surprised her with how suddenly it had come upon her.

He had to wait for her legs to relax before he could get up to get the lube. He kept some in the nightstand by the table. For now, he was held tight. He looked up at her from his position between her legs. Her hands were on her breasts squeezing the nipples. It looked so painful that Glen winced. She seemed unaware of her actions. He rubbed her asshole again with the result that her legs tightened even more.

He stuck his tongue in her pussy working it in and out. She slowly relaxed her legs and then started shifting around on the bed. He looked up to see what was the matter. She pulled her hand out of the nightstand and looked at the tube of lube. He extracted himself from between her legs. She spread them wide for him to have better access. Glen took the lube and put some on his finger. He started smearing it around her asshole. She reacted immediately. He put more lube on his finger and slowly inserted it into her asshole. With his other hand, he put a liberal amount of lube on his cock.

She grabbed her ankles and pulled her butt off the bed giving him excellent access. He pressed his cock against her. It slipped in very easily. He started to thrust into her very slowly. She moaned and he stopped. She begged, “Oh God that feels great. More, I need more of you in me.”

Glen slowly pushed into her. She screamed and begged for more. He had finally entered her fully. He started to pull out and she tightened her muscles trying to keep him in her. He thrust into her slowly allowing her to get used to having him in her. She screamed, “Fuck me. Faster. Harder. Fuck me hard.”

Glen started thrusting faster into her. She continued to beg for it harder and faster. He obliged until he was thrusting into her as fast and hard as he could. He reached down with a hand and touched her clit. She screamed in pleasure and her ass tightened in an inescapable grip. Glen couldn’t move. The earlier tightness of her ass was more than enough to bring him off, but after she had tightened her muscles, it was so tight that he couldn’t ejaculate.

She finally came down from her orgasm and Glen started thrusting into her again. He set a fast and furious pace. The entire time, she was screaming, “Oh yeah. Just like that.”

In minutes he was ready to come. He waited until he started coming before touching her clit again. This time, her orgasm totally overwhelmed her. Glen watched her face as it twisted and contorted in ecstasy. Her lips were twisted like she was snarling and her face was scrunched up as though in pain. Her orgasmic blush had spread down from her neck to almost below her breasts. Her nipples were so swollen and erect they seemed to have doubled in size. He had never seen her so excited.

The effect of her orgasmic appearance was like an electric shock through his system. He was proud that he could bring that much pleasure to another human being. He was awed by the sheer power and intensity of her orgasm. It made his orgasm seem insignificant in comparison. Glen ran his hand across her body in the hope of extending her pleasure. His actions seemed to have the desire effect.

He kept caressing her body for ten minutes. His cock had shrunk and slipped out of her ass. His come dribbled out. He slowly ran his hands over her breasts. He was rewarded by her deep gasp. He ran a hand down to her pussy. He brushed one finger over the lips with a light teasing touch. She screamed out another orgasm as her entire body shook.

Glen was amazed at the sensitivity of her body. He ran his hands back up to her breasts. She continued to softly shudder under his touch. He wondered how long he could keep this up. He had never heard of this happening to a woman before. He lay down beside her and put an arm around her. She snuggled closer and sighed as her orgasms subsided.

Glen held her gently for a long time. She was soon softly breathing as she fell asleep. Glen slowly extracted himself from her and went into the bathroom. He took a shower, but hardly noticed what he did as his mind was on Wanda in the other room.

After the shower, he took a warm damp washcloth and returned to the bedroom. He cleaned her up the best he could without waking her. He then lay down and put his arm around her, quickly falling asleep.

Wanda woke before Glen. She looked at him for a minute; happy and comfortable in having his arm around her. She turned so that they spooned. She moved his hand so that it cupped her breast. She couldn’t believe how good she felt around him. She was totally relaxed in his presence and wanted to do anything to make him happy.

Glen slowly woke up. He felt a breast under his hand and could tell by her breathing that she was awake. He asked, “What are you thinking about?”

In her comfortable state, she replied, “We love you so much.”

Coming from anyone other than one of the twins, her statement might have been presumptuous. However, he recognized that she was speaking for both of them. He answered, “I love you both very much too. I can’t believe that you are in my life.”

Wanda turned and looked at him. She immediately missed the feeling of his hand on her breast. She asked, “You love us?”

Glen looked her in the eye and said, “I love you with my whole heart.”

Wanda, took a deep breath, and then asked, “If you had to pick between us, which one of use would you pick?”

Glen shook his head and answered, “Impossible. That’s like having to pick between having the top half or the bottom half of a body. You take the whole package. Neither one of you would be happy without the other close by.”

Wanda, pleased with his answer, hugged him tightly with tears running down her cheek. She couldn’t believe how well he understood them. She cooed, “You have us.”

Glen smiled and caressed her cheek. He leaned over and kissed her nose and said, “You had me from the start.”

Her reaction was to push him on his back and climb on top of him. She started kissing him passionately. She moved down his body kissing him as she went. She stopped and kissed his nipples and gave them a little nip. Glen was always amazed by the sensation. He hadn’t realized that his nipples were that sensitive. She spent a little time working on his nipples. His cock started to erect. She rubbed her pussy against it bringing it to full attention in seconds.

Once he was erect, she lowered herself onto his cock. She went slowly and enjoyed the sensations of being filled by him. Glen felt like a hot warm moist glove was enveloping his cock. She slowly raised and lowered herself on his cock, enjoying the sensation and closeness. She leaned forward until she was lying on his chest. They stayed in the position, with Glen slowly lifting his hips thrusting gently into her, for at least twenty minutes.

Their coupling was interrupted by the arrival of Sandra. She had come in the cabin and stripped as she made her way to the bedroom. Glen looked over in time to see her climb into the bed next to him. Tears of happiness were running down her face as she said, “He loves us.”

Wanda sat up and started moving on Glens cock. Her motions were not only up and down, but also in tiny circles. The sensation was too much for him and he started to rapidly approach an orgasm. Sandra reached over and started to rub her sister’s clit. Wanda’s efforts became even more energetic as she approached her climax. Glen grunted and said, “Oh, God! I’m coming.”

He started coming. Sandra pinched Wanda’s breasts and helped drive her over the edge. The ending, despite the pleasure to the body, was almost anti-climatic. It was the emotional closeness they were sharing that had been more important than the sexual aspect. Glen sighed and pulled Wanda down to hug her. Sandra cuddled up to the pair, embracing them both.

Wanda slowly removed herself from his wilting cock. Her cunt was quickly replaced by Sandra’s mouth as she cleaned him with her tongue. When she had finished him, she went to her sister and cleaned her by sucking the come from her pussy. Her actions were gentle, intended to clean and not to excite.

Glen lay back enjoying being with the two of them. He found himself with an arm around each twin and each one with her head snuggled onto his chest. He asked, “So Sandra, what brought you over.”

Sandra smiled and answered, “I was sitting in the house and all of a sudden this very warm feeling of being loved came over me. I knew that you had just told Wanda that you loved us.”

Glen looked at her in disbelief and asked, “You actually felt that?”

“Oh yes.”

Wanda smiled and added, “I knew she was coming over here as soon as you said it to me.”

Glen shook his head astounded at the closeness of these two. It was like they were born connected in the mind. He just continued to hold onto them and consider how lucky he was to have them both. This was perhaps the least likely male fantasy to come true; to share two twins that actually had sex with each other. He wondered how he could have been so lucky to find himself in this position.

They lay there for a long time until they were interrupted by the arrival of Cliff and CJ. CJ looked at the threesome on the bed with interest. She had known they would all be naked from the trail of clothes they had followed to the bedroom. It was the first time she had really encountered the three of them together in any overt sexual situation. The closeness of the three touched her and she looked back at Cliff. Cliff was smiling and shaking his head.

Glen looked over at them and asked, “What’s up?”

Cliff looked a little nervous as he answered, “I got a call from our IP provider. We’ve gotten close to a thousand emails this morning.”

Wanda started and looked up at him in surprise, “A thousand in one morning?”

CJ looked at Cliff and then stated, “Yes, a thousand threats. All but one or two legitimate mails were threats.”

Glen looked at Cliff who looked away in embarrassment. It was clear from his reaction that the source of the problem was Cliff’s editorial. Glen stated, “Let me guess. The emails basically state that the people involved are all sinners and that God is going to punish them. Everyone is going to burn in hell.”

CJ nodded her head. “Exactly. It appears that they all originate from some group that calls itself the Last True Church of Christ.”

Glen was worried. He wondered if this group was going to escalate the threats. He wondered how people who claimed to represent God could possibly act so counter to God’s wishes. He stated, “Well, print up a representative sample of the threats and take them to the Sheriff. You have to let him know that there may be some problems. In the mean time, don’t respond to them in any way. There is nothing that you can say that will stop them except closing down the magazine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.