RedTails : A Night Out, A Night In - Cover

RedTails : A Night Out, A Night In

Copyright© 2004 by Scarletdown

Chapter 4: Cinnamon and a Spicy Tale

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Cinnamon and a Spicy Tale - Frelic Willowpaw had just purchased Shaasta and Hansen from the Southern Rose Pet Shop, and now he is taking them back to the Inn where he has been staying.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Slow  

Thissle bent over and felt around the tub's floor until her hand touched an iron ring. She gave it a tug and pulled out the cork stopper it was attached to. As the hot soapy water started its slow exit to the sewers beneath Mistport, she hoisted her wet body out of the large cedar basin and took one of the soft cotton towels to dry herself off. Hansen was attending to Karma, vigorously rubbing another towel through her waterlogged fur. The Rabbit stood with her arms out and big bunny feet spread while the Squirrel methodically worked her over from the top down. He started with her long ears. Then using both hands, he scrubbed her sunny blonde hair from drenched to merely damp. Hansen used lighter strokes on her brow, cute little muzzle, and over her fluffy cheeks; then gently patted her chin, neck, and shoulders dry before resuming the more vigorous strokes for her arms, breasts, and stomach.

The Rabbit closed her eyes and smiled naughtily as the Squirrel worked on her lower half, buffing the cotton over her wide hips and thighs, down to the tops of her feet, and back up to gently swab the tender mound of her sex. Finally, Hansen padded around behind Karma and lovingly kneaded the towel all over her plush butt, pressing and kneading vigorously over every square inch of the Bunny's fur-clad, jiggly derriere, between her soft southern cheeks, and finishing with a brisk scrubbing over the top and underside of her teardrop-shaped tail.

Once Karma was dry, she took up a fresh towel and gave Hansen the same treatment. He squirmed a bit as she worked the cloth down his sides. "Ticklish are you?" Karma asked, reaching around to land a playful swat on his still wet bottom."

He giggled, "Just a little bit, love bunn," he admitted, "Don't tell Master, please?

Karma laughed with him, "Don't worry, fuzzbutt. You're secret is safe with me. Besides, I don't think Frelic is into tickling anyway, not much at least." She continued working on getting the Squirrel's fur dried out. Naturally, when she worked on the treasure zone between his thighs, his cock emerged from its sheath again. She smiled naughtily, took the hard shaft in her hand, gently stroked it a few times, then leaned forward and ran her tongue along its length, top and underside. Hansen closed his eyes and gave a tortured moan as the tongue bath the Bunny gave his maleness caused him to sway back and forth, weak kneed. Clear lubricating fluid dripped from the tip of the pulsing shaft, which Karma lapped up. Before his loins could erupt with his seed, the Rabbit backed off, then had him turn around so she could finish drying him off.

Thissle, finished grooming her mane, was watching the little drama taking place between the two. She smirked and laughed, "Silly Rabbit. You are such a terrible tease. I swear, you are going to end up driving the poor Squirrel to insanity if you keep that up without letting him boink you soon."

Karma stuck her tongue out at Thissle, then gave Hansen's rump a friendly squeeze followed by a stinging flick of the wet towel as she finished the rubdown. "I just might do that," she said, "Shaasta said he is a real pleasure to couple with. But, I don't want to tire him out before Frelic can use him first."

Hiding his embarrassment, Hansen picked up a hard-bristled brush and started working it over Karma's soft pelt, using short firm strokes to smooth out her fur. While he did that, Thissle took her brush and worked on the Rabbit's silky hair, brushing out the damp tangles.

"So tell us, furball," Thissle said, "How did you and Shaasta, of all people, manage to get yourselves captured by slavers?"

Hansen gave her a sheepish grin, shrugged, and brushed smooth the gold and blue fur of Karma's rump, teasing it to chinchilla-like softness, "I'm ashamed to admit; we were taken completely by surprise."

"No way!" the girls exclaimed in unison.

"That simply doesn't happen," Karma insisted, "A pair of highly skilled rangers, one of them an Elf no less, you never get ambushed."

"Yeah," Thissle chimed in, "That simply defies every single law of reality on the books, and possibly even a few laws of surreality as well." She finished fixing the Rabbit's silky locks and idly ran the brush through her own mane a few more times, "You and Shaasta are the best in your class, so attuned to your surroundings that you know the enemy is out there even before they know."

"So how could you possibly get caught with your armor down?" Karma demanded.

The Squirrel chuckled and gave her a playful smack on the ass with the back of the pelt brush as he finished grooming her. He handed the brush off to her and presented himself for his turn. "That, dear ladies, pretty much says it all. We literally did get caught with our armor down."

Karma worked the brush down his chest and nodded, "I get your meaning, but let's hear it anyway."

"Yes, well," he continued, "me and Shaasta had just finished a nice long afternoon double-boinking, first in her Elf form, and then in her hawk form."

Thissle smiled knowingly, her hands sliding up her inner thighs and over the moist slit of her smooth bare mound; the mental imagery of the Furling pressed against Shaasta's down-covered undertail, his hard shaft nested deep inside her hot treasure hole, sent an electric tingle through her body, "Mmmm, a double-boinking. So, when Shaasta went to her hawk form, did you take her from behind, or did you have her spread eagle on her back?"

Hansen closed his eyes and let his thoughts fill with the sweet memories of that cool but hot afternoon that long month ago, while Karma firmly glided the pelt brush down his thighs; she then padded around behind him to groom the Squirrel's back half. "Oh, I took her from behind, both rounds in fact. For the first boinking, she was all Elf; down on all fours, legs spread, and those irresistible, round, blushing flanks thrust invitingly up." His cock hardened once more, and both Karma and Thissle were quietly squirming as the Squirrel relayed the encounter in fine, graphic detail; a sweet stickiness forming between their legs.

"She was like a wild, fire-maned pony in season," Hansen recalled, "and I rode her long and hard, bringing that girl to the summit of the Mink's Mountain twice before I allowed myself to fill her with my passion seed."

Thissle was now openly probing herself, three dainty fingers buried deep inside her burning sex, "Ooh!" she moaned, "Shaasta is one lucky Elf. Most other guys would be quite envious of your prowess and endurance, fuzzbutt," she complimented him. "Not many can bring an Elf girl to climax twice before unloading into her."

Hansen had to avert his gaze as the insides of his ears heated up. He really did bear an inner modesty that countered his outward brazen tendencies; talk of his sexploits was difficult for him unless receiving heavy encouragement such as that currently coming from the two heavily aroused ladies now interrogating him.

"Well I hate sounding like a sailor or some village pretty boy, spinning drunken yarns to compensate for certain shortcomings," he said, "but I have had a number of steamy years with Shaasta to hone my skills and finely attune them specifically to her needs. In fact, if you ask her, she will vouch for me and admit that I had her begging for me to fill her with my seed. She was thrashing about like a wild filly by the time she reached the summit the second time and my hot juices flowed into her like flood waters from a shattered dam."

"Oh, I don't doubt a single word," Karma assured him. She gave his furry bottom an understanding squeeze, then went to work on making his tail bushy again. "Shaasta has told us countless tales every time the two of you paid a visit to WraithHold during one of your adventures."

"You and Shaasta are hearth legends to the Halflings of Pinevale," Thissle informed him, "Both the lads and lasses there see you two as heroes of sorts."

"Yeah, you have quite an impressive crowd of fans," Karma giggled. She finished his tail and brushed smooth the fur on his rump, then her ears dropped back alluringly, her tail twitched, and a suggestive glimmer flashed in her large, liquid eyes, "And two of your biggest fans are right here in this room with you." She teasingly ran a fingertip around the rim of his tight little treasure hole before applying a firm smack to his ass with the paddle side of the brush, signaling that the grooming was complete.

Karma padded over to a low bench and lay face down with her legs straddling the seat, ready for the next phase of their preparations for their evening out. Her legs spread, and her soft pillowlike bottom flirted temptingly in the air, Hansen wanted nothing more than to cover her body with his and give the Bunny's tight love channel and even tighter little butthole a much needed boinking. He could have freely taken her right then and there, and Karma would have gladly received him. After all, she was just as much Furling as he, and almost always willing and ready to drop everything at the flick of a tail for a quick fucking. But now was not the time. The three had a busy night ahead of them, he with his Master here at the Hightail, and they with Shaasta at Hot Summer Nights. There would be plenty of time later to slip his cock into these two sweet ladies.

Thissle stepped over to a table and picked up a small basin filled with steaming, fragrant, soapy water, and a pair of thick, round shafts made of smoothly polished wood, measuring approximately twelve inches from end to end. Half the length of these were wrapped with a thick sponge.

Hansen recognized these wands of course, and could not help but give a naughty smile while patting Karma's upturned bottom. "Ah, a rectal scrub. Planning on a bit of tail diving or other uptail fun tonight?"

"That's always a possibility," Thissle said, "But this is mostly because we may be doing lap dances this evening; and well, that is normally where we prefer to receive our tips."

The Squirrel dipped the sponge end of one shaft into the water and pressed the tip against the waiting opening between the Bunny's southern cheeks. Hansen was intimately familiar with the procedure, having performed it on Shaasta's butt regularly over the years. Though nowhere near as effective as gehennite, a rectal scrub, if done right, provided a cleansing more than sufficient for a hot evening of uptail play.

"Okay now," he said, "On the count of three. Ready?"

Karma nodded her head, her tight little hole clenching and relaxing in anticipation.

"One, two..." he took a firm grip on the wooden shaft, and in one smooth motion, he impaled the Rabbit up the ass, causing her to give a sharp gasp despite her readiness as the sponge-wrapped rod filled her rear channel. "Three."

Hansen pumped the scrubber for several seconds inside Karma's butt, then rotated it left and right non-stop for a full minute, thoroughly swabbing her rectal wall with the hot soapy sponge. He gave it a few more pumps, working it in a little deeper, and with one final twist, pulled it back out, eliciting a sweet sigh from the Rabbit. He set the wet-sponged shaft aside, picked up the second scrubber, and looked over at Thissle.

"Thissle, do you need me to give you a scrubbing too?"

"No," she replied. Thissle was busy preparing a perfume spritzer bottle, concocting a mix of cool water and a very powerful cinnamon-scented oil, "I only need a deep cleansing after uptail play."

"Oh, that's right," Hansen said, "I forgot that even in your Human form, you still retain that Dragon metabolism. I envy you Drakie types sometimes." He turned his attention back to Karma's ass and inserted the second sponge, without wetting it down, deep up inside her. The Bunny was of course thoroughly enjoying this. Her bottom was thrust up high, and a sweet sticky moisture coated her sex, matting down the fur of her mound as the Squirrel expertly worked the shaft in her bowels. Hansen used slow, meticulous strokes, taking his time as the sponge pistoning inside her soaked up the soapy dampness, leaving Karma's rectal wall clean and dry.

Between gasps and moans, Karma whimpered for Hansen to finish his story, "Okay, furball, you still haven't told us how you and Shaasta managed to get ambushed."

"Right, so anyway," he continued his little epic, "there we were, coupled together out among the coastal pines, Shaasta on her hands and knees, and me draped over her wide ass. Other than our heavy breathing and contented moans as we basked in the warm afterglow of our shared bliss, the only other sounds were the chirping of songbirds and chittering of small forest creatures." He pulled the sponge-wrapped shaft from Karma's depths and slipped two fingers up her butt.

"Deciding it was time to continue our trek, as I wanted to cover as much ground as possible while we had plenty of daylight left, I extracted myself from Shaasta and started to gather up our gear. But that Elf brat had other ideas."

He swabbed his fingers around Karma's rectal wall, then probed deeper; his thumb and third finger joined the first two and formed a fist inside of her. Her bottom clenched hard around his arm while Hansen pressed onward with his story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.