RedTails : A Night Out, A Night In - Cover

RedTails : A Night Out, A Night In

Copyright© 2004 by Scarletdown

Chapter 10: Ringtail Ale (B)

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Ringtail Ale (B) - Frelic Willowpaw had just purchased Shaasta and Hansen from the Southern Rose Pet Shop, and now he is taking them back to the Inn where he has been staying.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Slow  

Issibel padded over to the Elf and pressed her muzzle to her lips, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Shaasta," she said. Her voice was soft and childlike, "I trust ye are keeping my dear mate in line?" She gave Benden a playful smack on the flank, and he returned the favor with a firm swat on Issibel's wide, furry rump.

"No worries, m'lady," Shaasta assured her, "Benden has been a perfect gentlefur thus far."

Issibel pressed her muzzle to her mate's and giggled, "Well, he's perfect at least. But if he misbehaves too much, feel free to put him over your lap and put that lovely paddle there to proper use on his cute bottom." She reverently patted Thissle's apprentice's paddle which was lying on the table.

This time, it was Benden's turn to blush, "If she does, would I have to coin her, or would she have to coin me?"

Brannel shrugged, "That is a difficult question best left to the Mink's High Sages on Kamanawannaleia. But I would wager to say that who coins who would depends on which of you enjoys the paddling the most."

"So then," Benden said, putting his paw under Issibel's tail and slipping a finger up her butt, "speaking of sore bottoms, how was your cleansing tonight, love?"

"I'm still a bit tender inside," she replied, "and Anton had a moment of clumsiness. He accidentally dripped a little bit of gehennite on my rump and thighs." She reached behind herself and gingerly rubbed her ass as she recalled the experience.

"Fortunately, he was quick enough with the Beastlands ice to put the flames out before they could spread and make me a Fire Maiden."

"I do wish to apologize again for that incident," Brannel said, giving Issibel's rump a squeeze, "I have seen to it that my son will never make that mistake again."

"I do appreciate you thoroughly paddling his bottom for his error," the Otter girl replied, "but I still think the other part of his disciplining is rather harsh for what amounted to naught more than a temporarily superheated bottom."

Benden cocked his head to one side and gave the Buck a curious gaze, "What did you do to Anton after you spanked him, that even my own dear mate would find too severe?"

"First, I must remind you that we are of the Order of the Twilight Mists," Brannel explained. "When it comes to instilling discipline, we make the Minks look like the Order of the Cute Little Pink Fluffy Bunnies. We do not do anything half-assed. When punishment is decreed, it is carried out in full force so that there is no doubt in the recipient's mind that she is indeed being punished." He took his paddle off his belt and gave his own muscular rump a hard swat for emphasis.

Having some glimmer of an idea where this was going, Shaasta gave her bottom a sympathetic rub and coaxed the Deer to continue, "So i take it that this was indeed terribly excruciating, most likely involving more pain administered on his rear?"

"In his rear is more accurate," he corrected her, "To really drive the lesson home, my son is working the rest of the night with a long plug of gehennite up his butt."

"Ooh, ouch," Shaasta said, wincing again, "I bet that is going to affect his job performance a bit."

"Just a little," Brannel assured her, "Just like myself and Mistress Ravenna, Anton and Melody have learned to work under conditions of extreme discomfort, and I do mean extreme."

Shaasta nodded and smirked, "Anton would really fall for Delilah then. She's my Master's other pet, and she is quite addicted to gehennite for some reason. Perhaps the next time we visit Mistport, she can join us."

Benden removed his finger from his mate's butt and put it in his mouth, "Mmm, most wonderful," he purred, "I may have to take both you and Shaasta down to the Dungeon Suite tonight, love."

"Oh! a three-way," Issibel exclaimed, "We haven't done that in ages. If time permits and if one of the others can fill in for me..."

Brannel put a hand on the Otter girl's shoulder, "I'll talk to Ravenna and see what we can arrange. Now, speaking of sore bottoms, I hope your girlfriends finish up with their clients soon. We wouldn't want their drinks to get warm."

Benden's whiskers twitched at the mention of drinks, "Oh? What are ye drinking tonight?"

"It's called Ringtail Ale," Shaasta replied, "It's brewed in a Furling Raccoon's..."

"Yes yes, I know what Ringtail Ale is," the Otter interrupted her, "I haven't tried it yet myself, but I have heard that it is truly something to write home about."

"Are you going to give it a shot tonight?" Brannel asked, "I can guarantee that you won't regret it."

"Benden shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head, "Okay, you twisted my tail. I figure that I have tasted plenty of behinds as it is, so why not go ahead and finally see if your mate's ass is as tasty as everyone has been raving about?"

"You heard the order, Issibel," Brannel said, "One mug of Ringtail Ale for your Otter." He sent the girl on her way with a firm smack of his paddle on her furry butt, then he took his leave of Benden and Shaasta to go wait on other customers.

After Issibel disappeared back into the kitchen, Benden adjusted the Elf's position on his lap so that she was perched sidesaddle, with her legs draped over his and her bare bottom exposed for the viewing pleasure of all passersby.

"So then, m'lady," he said. One paw was once again idly playing with Shaasta's butt, "if ye have no other plans for late tonight, would you and your companions honor us with your presence at Dizz and Tizz's little birthday celebration?"

Shaasta nodded and smiled, "I'm all for it. But I will have to ask Thissle, Karma, and Trikks first. After all, I am just the pet, and tonight, Karma is the one in charge. However, I am pretty certain that they will accept your invitation."

Benden happily clapped his paw on the Elf's bottom, causing her to squirm playfully on his lap and renew his erection inside of her, "Oh, that is most wonderful. Dizz will especially be excited to meet and yakkity-yak with you, since you and her have some major interests in common."

"Oh? Like what?"

"Well for starters, she is showing signs of submissiveness."

Shaasta cocked her head to one side, "You mean Dizz is her brother's pet sister as I am?"

Benden laughed and shook his head, "Pet sister? My, you are naughtier than I thought. But no, 'tis nothing like that, at least not yet. She does tend to idolize Denn though. And she is most definitely a daddy's girl, always wanting to be with me when she isn't with her big brother, and always quick to submit to the paddle when she knows that she has been a bad girl. Still, I can see her putting on a collar some day and dedicating her life to serving a loving but strict master."

Shaasta smiled and nuzzled Benden's neck again while his paw continued to idly toy with her rump, "With the right owner, it really isn't a bad lifestyle to fall into."

"Aye," the Otter agreed, "so I have heard. In fact, Issibel and myself have a similar arrangement."

"Really? Which one of you is the pet?"

"Odd as it may seem," he replied, "we both are. When we became mates, we vowed to be submissive to each other. She keeps me in line and disciplines me as she deems necessary, and likewise, I keep her in line and discipline her as required, or as either of us desires."

Shaasta nodded her head and caressed the edges of Benden's ears, "It sounds like a good arrangement. But perhaps you should make it official and receive each other's mark on your behinds."

"You mean get branded?" Benden winced at the thought of his mate's perfect bottom being marred by a hot iron.

"Yes. Both of you are pretty hot properties, and without a beastmark, any slaver who sets his eyes on your tails would take you down and collar you in an instant."

"Do you really think so?"

"You bet your ass," Shaasta replied. "In fact, I think those two over there might, at this very moment, be harboring thoughts of taking you." She very subtly gestured in the direction of a Furling Bat and a Furling Tigress three tables over to their left. The two Furlings were definitely eyeing them and making occasional comments to each other, as if taking mental notes.

"Those two, eh? You really think they might be slavers?"

"I don't know for sure," Shaasta admitted, "but they do seem to carry the same air of dominance and authority that Master Varo has."

"You have an outstanding sense of perception, Tender Hawk." Shaasta turned her attention away from the two Furlings and looked up at Brannel, who had returned to check up on them.

"Those two are Syrinx and Sheena," he said, giving the Bat, Tigress, and the collar-clad Furling Pony who just now joined them a friendly nod and smile. "They actually own the Hinterteil Pet Shop up north in Coralport. And that lovely Pony attending to them is Merriweather, their pet."

Merriweather gave Brannel, Shaasta, and Benden a coy smile when she noticed their gaze, then prompted by the affectionate open-handed swat Syrinx planted on her soft but muscular rump, she knelt submissively beside her Master and awaited his command.

"So, what are they doing here in Mistport?" Shaasta asked, "Are they like spying on Master Varo and the Southern Rose or something?"

"Oh, not at all," Brannel laughed. "No, Syrinx and Sheena are in town to work out some possible trades with Varo. And they have rented a couple suites from us here for themselves and their merchandise they brought down with them. I can introduce you to them if you wish."

"Perhaps a bit later," Shaasta replied.

"I'll take a rain check on that," Benden said, "I don't want to risk them stealing me or anything."

"Silly Otter," the Deer chided him, "Syrinx and Sheena are respectable business folk, and highly revered in Coralport. They would never outright abduct anyone in order to increase their inventory."

"Just like Master Varo and Lilieblume," Shaasta added, "They are shop owners, not brigands or mercenary slavers."

"Oh. Well, what do I know," the Otter smiled sheepishly, "After all, I'm just a lowly pastry vendor." He focused his gaze on the kneeling Pony girl, "They do have good taste in pets, I must admit."

"They do indeed," Brannel agreed, "Merriweather there is a real sweetheart. I played with her last night, and let me tell you, that girl can fuck like a rabbit in season. She was expensive, but well worth the price for a full night."

Benden's whiskers twitched, "Really? I may have to talk with her Master after all before the night is through, and see if he would let me use her for a bit."

"If you have the coin, they will not say no," Brannel assured him. "But just be wary. Syrinx may not steal victims to become pets, but he can be extremely persuasive when it comes to convincing worthy candidates to sell themselves to his shop. He even managed to talk Count Morland's daughter into selling herself to him."

"Who's Count Morland?" Shaasta asked.

"He is the one who rules this region from Harrjsson Fjord, a day's journey south of Mistport, to just beyond Coralport in the north, and Granite Heights to the west."

"And he didn't mind his daughter selling herself into a life of servitude?" Benden asked.

"Of course he minded," Brannel shot back, "However, since she had already received her beastmark and the papers had been signed by the time he got to her, there was nothing he could do except give her a spanking, with her new owners' permission of course, and wish them the best together."

"Okay," Benden said, "if I do talk to Master Syrinx about boinking his pet, I will keep wary and watch my ass."

"Because Syrinx and Sheena most certainly will be," Brannel and Shaasta said in unison.

"Now on that note," Brannel said, "I must take my leave of you again for a short time. I need to check on some of the preparations for the Count's arrival tonight."

"Count Morland is coming here tonight?" Shaasta asked.

"Indeed he is. His daughter is in town, and will be playing here tonight. Since she tends to keep a rather busy schedule, this is the ideal place for them to meet." And with that, Brannel performed another dainty curtsy and sauntered back to the kitchen.

"Oh good," Shaasta said, "It looks like Karma and Thissle are finally finished. She failed to stifle a chuckle as the Human and Fox extracted themselves from her companions' posteriors, then bent the girls over, inserted a gold piece and a few silvers up their butts, and escorted them across the room back to their own table.

"It's about bloody time," the Elf jabbed at them, as the two newcomers sat down and Rabbit and Dragon perched themselves on their partners' laps. "We were afraid your ales would get warm by the time you got back over here."

Thissle shrugged and picked up her mug. She took a dainty sniff at its contents and smiled. "It was a long song," she argued, then took a sip of the cold, pale liquid.

"So naturally, that made for a long dance," Karma added. Like Thissle, she took a sniff at her drink, and followed it with a tentative sip. Her ears dropped back seductively against her back as the sweet exotic flavor spread over her tongue, "and we still finished before the music did."

"What a strange definition you have of dancing, silly Rabbit," Shaasta said, "I may have to look it up in a lexicon later, but I'm pretty sure that dancing is not synonymous with plain, outright fucking."

Karma shrugged and stuck her tongue out at the Elf, "So what? Perhaps it is the same in some languages. If not, we can always petition whoever is in charge to change that." She took a deeper sip of her drink, draining half the mug down her throat, "Amazing! This is like nothing I've ever tried before."

Thissle nodded her head and giggled, "Yeah, who would have thought a Raccoon's butt could taste so delightful?"

The Human whose lap Thissle was gracing gave a quizzical look, "Er, a Raccoon's butt? Pardon my ignorance, but what are you drinking?"

Karma held up the mug for all to see, "It's a house specialty here. They call it Ringtail Ale. It is pretty unique to say the least."

"Yeah," Thissle added, "freshly brewed inside the naughty end of a Furling Raccoon and chilled with Beastlands ice. Wanna sip, Arthur?"

The man shook his head and waved the mug away, "Uhm, no thanks. I'll stick with the more traditional brews for now.

"Okay, suit yourself. But you are missing out on a real treat here," she shrugged her shoulders and took another sip. "Mmmm, we need to get Master a few bottles of this."

"I'd like to try it," the Fox whose lap Karma decorated said, "I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, more if I'm tied up."

Karma handed her mug to him and he took a sampling. He nodded his head and licked his chops approvingly, "The girls are right, Master. You are missing out on a real treat. Though truth to tell, I would really like to try a Bunny brew of some sort sometime."

Karma took her mug back and giggled, the insides of her ears reddening a bit as she momentarily averted her eyes, "Oh, Syrano. You really have a knack for making a girl blush."

Shaasta, who had yet to try hers, hefted her mug and took a deep breath, "Well, bottoms up," she toasted, and took a long pull. "I think you're right, Thissle. Master would appreciate this. Hansen would like it as well."

Thissle gave Shaasta a knowing smirk, "I'm always right. So anyway, where is Brannel at, and when is Trikks going to get her furry ass back over here?"

"I'm right here," Brannel replied, as he once again made an appearance at their table. This time, Issibel had returned with him, with a rather large platter bearing a number of frosty mugs and steins, and plates of appetizers.

She set one mug in front of her mate, then presented her backside to him so he could insert the obligatory one silver for the drink and five coppers for the gratuity. "Thanks, love," she said, also accepting an affectionate pat on the ass from Benden and planting a kiss on his cheek. "I'll chatter with you later. Got customers to serve, y'know." And with that, she took her tray and padded away the room to deliver her orders, the swish in her gait a little more pronounced as the coins under her tail shifted and settled inside her.

"Hey, looks like your 'Yote friend and her partner are finally finished with their demonstration," Benden noted, after Issibel disappeared into the crowd.

A raucous cheer, punctuated by the noise of mugs banging on tables filled the room. The music had ended at last and Trikks and Zorahs had finally landed. The Eagle extracted himself from the Coyote, helped her to her feet, and the couple acknowledged the crowd with the usual bows and curtsies. As they worked their way through the throng, several revelers gave their thanks so that by the time they reached their table, both of them were carrying a considerable amount of coin under their tails. Trikks had a rather smug expression on her muzzle, while Zorahs looked a little embarrassed over the attention his posterior had suddenly received.

Zorahs took a seat at the table, and Trikks cuddled on his lap. She rested her head on his shoulder and gave a contented sigh, "Oh, Z, that was absolutely wonderful. I could feel the magick in the air and inside me."

The Eagle replied with a soft laugh and gave Trikks a friendly squeeze on the rump, "That wasn't magick inside you, m'lady," he corrected her, "That was me inside you."

She giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then picked up her mug, "Aw, 'tis just silly semantics, bird brain. Every time you fuck me, it is pure unbridled magick." The Coyote took a long drink of her ale, then licked the foam off her muzzle.

"Brannel, m'boy," she said, "Give my compliments to your mate, and especially to your mate's butt. She makes one fine Ringtail Ale indeed."

"That is what is on tap tonight?" Zorahs asked, "Bring me a double then, if you please."

"There's a fresh batch brewing now," the Deer informed him, "It should be ready shortly." He then turned to the other new arrivals who had joined the Coyote's party, "And what would you two gentlemen like?"

"I'll go with a Ringtail," the Fox declared. "You should too, Master. It really is quite delightful."

"It seems a strange concept," the man replied, "but then again, I have imbibed potions brewed in more esoteric manners than this ale in my day. So why not?"

"Good choice, sir" Brannel said, "You won't be disappointed." He turned to leave, but Trikks stopped him.

"Brannel, I believe that you are forgetting something of great importance." She held up a silver piece.

The Deer held out a hand to accept it, but the Coyote playfully slapped it away. "No, love. You should take your payment the way the other girls here take theirs."

Brannel sighed and a soft reddening was visible through the white fluff of his cheeks. "As you wish, m'lady," he conceded. He turned around and bent forward slightly, presenting his delicious-looking bottom to Trikks. The Coyote pressed the silver coin between Brannel's nether cheeks, and in one smooth motion, pushed it well up inside his depths. The five coppers she had set aside for gratuity followed the silver one at a time.

"There, that wasn't so bad now. Was it?" She smiled and gave Brannel's bottom a firm smack with her paddle. "And the other's also wish to contribute as well."

Brannel, blushing even more now, as the people at neighboring tables were watching the payment proceedings with tremendous amusement, meekly went around the table and presented his rear to Thissle, Karma, and finally Shaasta, so that they could also insert their five coppers each as Trikks had done. Now, with his south end filled with coins, the Deer again took his leave of the party and returned once more to the kitchen, bearing and even more exaggerated swish in his stride than before.

"So then," Trikks said, "I see our little party has grown a bit since that last dance. Will someone please make introductions?"

"Certainly, m'lady of the Mink." The man whose lap Thissle decorated lowered his cowl to reveal a head of shoulder-length salt and pepper colored hair which framed a face that showed the early signs of middle age. Trikks guessed he had seen at least forty Summers already, perhaps a bit more.

He coaxed Thissle off his lap and gracefully rose to his feet. "I am Arthur," he said, taking the Coyote's paw in his hand and planting a polite kiss on her fingers, "a hermitic Wizard, initiated with the Order of the Wild Rose."

Trikks gave Arthur her sweetest and most sincere smile, "Ah, 'tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Arthur of the Rose. I am Trikks, merely a humble artist and initiate in the Order of the Mink, as you had already correctly guessed. And who is this lovely young Voop?"

The Fox followed Arthur's lead, gently put Karma off his lap, rose to his feet, and planted a gentle lick on the Coyote's paw, "I'm Syrano, m'lady," he replied, "I am Master Arthur's apprentice. We have a small cottage deep in the woods two days' journey east of here. Master thought it would be good for me to get some exposure to town life in order to help me appreciate the solitary lifestyle of our Order, so he brought me with him on his semi-annual expedition here to Mistport to stock up on various supplies."

"Enough, Syrano," Arthur interrupted, "No need to bore these fine ladies with our life stories now." He took the Fox's student paddle that hung from the lad's belt, and applied a pair of firm warning swats under his tunic and tail, which silenced the now properly embarrassed apprentice.

Zorahs chuckled at the exchange between Arthur and Syrano, "Heh. Rather impetuous lad, eh?"

"He isn't normally this chatty," the wizard replied, "But after a couple glasses of Azure Depths, it becomes rather difficult to shut him up."

"It didn't look too difficult for you," Trikks commented, "a single well-placed smack under his tail seems to have done the job quite well."

Syrano blushed and rubbed his bottom, then sat down again and pulled Karma back onto his lap.

"He's learning," Arthur said, "learning that silence can be platinum, and that too little silence can be crimson."

"Yes," Zorahs agreed, "Furlings do tend to learn those little lessons quickly," he gave Trikks a look, then amended his statement, "at least, most do."

Trikks huffed indignantly, "Well, I can't help it. I am a people person, y'know. And I am no silly little apprentice either, never was, actually. I taught myself my trade and..." She was quickly silenced by a firm smack of a taloned hand on her rump. To conceal her brief moment of embarrassment, she turned and gave Syrinx and his little entourage a wave and friendly smile, then turned her attention to Elf and Otter.

"And Shaasta, who is your charming Otter friend?"

Before Shaasta could answer, Zorahs cut in, "This fellow is Benden, Pastry Vendor Extraordinaire. His mate and three of his kits started working here not long after you went into your self-imposed exile from Hot Summer Nights."

The Otter hefted his mug and gave Trikks a friendly nod and toast, "An honor to meet you, m'lady. 'Tis a fine group of friends you have chosen to drink with tonight." He took a long pull of his Ringtail Ale, savoring Ravenna's unique flavor as it spread over his tongue and down his throat. "And Zorahs, Faeth has not been able to stop talking about last night. She is hoping that before the night is done, you might be willing to join her for an encore performance of The Falcon and the Mink."

"The honor would be mine," Zorahs replied, "Your daughter is a natural on the dance floor, and she will rise high in the Mink's ranks."

"It's Tizz that is going to be the dancer," Benden corrected him, "Faeth is going to be a wizardess."

"I know. However, all apprenticeships through Uptail Lodge, through any Order of the Mink Lodge for that matter, involve learning service skills."

"Especially magick-oriented apprenticeships," Trikks added, "There are countless spells, enchantments, and rituals our Order engages in that make use of what we like to call boink magick, as that is one of the most effective and efficient techniques for gathering the mana needed for the most powerful of spells."

"Correct," Zorahs agreed, "The Minks' boink magick is every bit as powerful as pain magick, revered by the Order of the Falcon and the Order of the Twilight Mists. And truth to tell, quite often, the two forms are largely indistinguishable."

Trikks nodded her head enthusiastically, "Yes yes. That is why the Minks and Falcons are such close and strong allies. Our rituals and techniques complement each other perfectly."

"That's truly no surprise if you think about it for a moment," Arthur cut in, "After all, your respective Founding Immortals are siblings."

Zorahs nodded thoughtfully, "Yes, you do have a point there. And likewise, sir, your Order's Founding Immortal is their firstborn daughter. But now is not the time for lessons in ancient history. Now is the time to enjoy this wild hot Summer night here with sweet drink, succulent food, and passionate dancing."

"I'll drink to that," Thissle said, raising her mug in a toast and draining the remains of her ale down her throat. "A pity my drink is gone. I am going to need another round."

"Well then, it sounds like we returned just in time." Brannel had rejoined the group once more. Accompanying him this time, and pushing a small wheeled table, was a most enchanting Furling Raccoon. Despite being dressed in naught but a pair of ornate bracers, one on her upper left arm, and one on her right ankle, she still carried herself with an air of dignity and grace.

She gave the group a coy smile and a curtsy, and introduced herself, "Welcome to our humble little inn. I am Ravenna, your hostess. I trust my beloved mate and pet here has been treating you well?"

"Indeed he has," Shaasta replied, "Brannel has been a perfect gentlefur since our arrival."

Ravenna ran a paw through her mane of waist-length, coal black hair, laughed, and slapped the Deer on his ass, "Ha! I seriously doubt that. But seriously, we are pleased to have you here of course, and especially you, Trikks." The Raccoon padded over to the Coyote and leaned forward to plant a deep kiss solidly on her mouth.

"You have been sorely missed here. Hot Summer Nights has been a rather dull spot without your presence. Now, please introduce me to your drinking mates. Zorahs and Benden I know intimately, but what of these three lovely young ladies, the Fox, and the wizard?"

The group made their customary round of introductions, and then Ravenna got down to business. "Now, Brannel here tells me that you are pleased with our house specialty."

"That's right," Thissle acknowledged, "Ringtail Ale is pure ambrosia. Never have I tasted such a wonderful, naughty concoction. In fact, I wouldn't mind getting a few extra bottles of it as a pet warming present for Master Frelic."

"She is quite right," Trikks agreed, "I myself am now addicted to the wonderful flavor of your bottom. And I agree with Thissle. A few extra bottles would make the perfect gift for her Master, considering the circumstances, what with him being a new pet owner twice over."

"And are you one of his pets, Thissle?" Ravenna asked.

Thissle giggled and shook her head, "Oh no. Not me. I'm one of his apprentices." She gestured towards the Elf girl, "But Shaasta here, she is one of his."

Ravenna gave Shaasta a thorough looking over and gave her an approving pat on the rump, "Your Master has good taste in pets. Had he not purchased you, I most likely would have next time I made the trip to the Southern Rose."

Shaasta blushed and smiled timidly at the Raccoon, "Thank-you m'lady. Master is very good to me, though he does seem to have an obsession with keeping my bottom sore."

"And that is just as it should be, because... Well, I'm sure you know the reasons."

"Yes, I know, m'lady," the Elf replied, "Master Varo and Lilieblume put heavy emphasis on that part of the training."

"That's the understatement of the ages," Brannel muttered, "I know exactly what they put you through, because Mistress Ravenna had them train me."

"And they did a damn good job too, Brannel," Ravenna smirked, "I remember when you were my apprentice, you were a real pawful, and constantly getting into one form of trouble or another. Thankfully, Varo and Lilieblume were able to tame you and give you that extra little bit of discipline that for some reason, I was not able to manage."

"Now," she continued, "about your sudden addiction to Ringtail Ale. Brannel tells me that one of you was asking about possibly trying it fresh from the source?"

Thissle raised a hand, "That was me, m'lady. If the other patrons here would not be offended by the sight, I really would like to try it without the mug."

Ravenna chuckled and patted the girl's bare thigh, "No need to worry about this rowdy lot being offended, dear. I'm sure by now you have seen some of the debauchery that takes place beneath our roof," She gave Zorahs a gentle nudge with her elbow, "and everyone who orders Ringtail Ale knows how it is made. We do not keep that a secret. In fact, I believe our customers here would very much enjoy seeing someone drink from the source."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.