Modelling Hopes - Cover

Modelling Hopes

by Mikas

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Erotica Sex Story: Young Amy gets a chance to have some professional modelling photos taken of her for free. She thinks it will make her boyfriend happier, until things get out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

"Name?" the man asked.

"Amy." I said.

"Age?"

"17. I'll be 18 next week."

"Okay, your parents have told me a bit about what happened, but they didn't go into it much for obvious reasons. Now, I'd like you to tell me about it in your own words."

I tried to, but stopped. It had been embarrassing enough to be caught, let alone have to be put through all this. The psychiatrist seemed like a nice guy, but it was still hard to talk about it to someone else. His name was Dr Darren Jenkins, but insisted that I just call him Darren to make it feel more casual.

"I understand you don't want to be here," he said "But this will help you. Just try to be comfortable and we'll get through this. Trust me, it's not as bad as you think. You'll be fine."

"Well... here it goes."

It all started when I met this guy at the mall. His name was Andrew, and he said he was a photographer, and he could make anyone look sexy and beautiful. I've always had low self-esteem, thinking I was never beautiful, so I bought right into it. He said he wouldn't mind giving me my first session for free, as he was new to town and wanted to get some shots of locals to show off to potential clients. I thought my boyfriend would be so happy about having sexy pictures of me, and it would make him think I was beautiful. I didn't tell my boyfriend about meeting the photographer, I wanted it to be a surprise for him.

I went over to visit Andrew after school. I told him I wanted to look sexy, and he smiled and said it would be pretty easy with someone like me. I smiled about that and he brought me into his room.

"Now, before I do anything major, I'm just going to take some candid shots. Just sort of get you comfortable in front of the camera and relax you. Have fun with it. It also helps me figure out how to make you look best on camera. It's not so easy, and each girl has to be photographed differently. Understand?"

"Yes!" I was so excited! He sounded like such a professional.

He rummaged through some bags and took his camera equipment. There was a large tripod that he set up, along with some camera that looked very strange. It was big, and not knowing much about this I guessed it was just some kind of camera that professionals use. He then pulled out some other various bits of gear and laid them on the ground. After that, he pulled out just a small digital camera.

"This is what I do my initial shots on. Just for you to get used to it. A lot of people get intimidated if I go straight to the medium format camera, but I think you'll do fine. Let's just get you warmed up and see how you look on film. Sit on the bed for me."

I sat down and smiled at him. I didn't know what to do, but he was already making me feel beautiful and I was trying to go along with it. I knew I had to try to be sexy to make the pictures look best, but I really didn't know what to do. I had worn a skirt, bit shorter of one than I usually would wear, and I tried to sit in such a way that made it seem shorter.

He started clicking away with the camera

"Okay, now lay back. Good. Okay, try lifting your shirt up a little bit so we can see your tummy. Alright, now put your arms up. Here, mind if I use my hands to position you a little?"

"No, not at all." I felt like a model, he was even asking to touch me to get me just right! It was such a great feeling.

"There we go! Wow, you have such a cute tummy."

"What? I always hated my stomach!"

"No, your skin looks so soft and gentle. It's very feminine and sexy."

"You really think so?"

"Trust me, I've photographed so many women. Amateurs and professionals. I used to only shoot with professional models, but I think working with girls like you gives so much more life to a picture."

I couldn't believe what he was saying. It was like I was better than even a model on the cover of a magazine! And he had even photographed professional models.

"Okay, lift your shirt up a little more. Just enough to get a hint of your bra."

"What?"

"Trust me, just being a little flashy. You look so beautiful already, and this will make you look sexy."

"But... I..."

"Look, I work with professionals. This is nothing, trust me."

"Okay..."

I lifted it up a little. I was confused, but he said this is how a pro would do things, and I wanted to look like a pro in my pictures. I lifted it up, and he clicked away. I felt strange, but it was making me feel so sexy. By this point, I felt like I would be ready to use these shots for a modeling portfolio.

"Okay, good. Actually, could we just lose the top completely? It's not very sexy looking with that on."

I didn't know how to react, but I trusted his judgment. He seemed so comfortable, and I wanted him to think I was better than the professional models.

I pulled my shirt off and laid there in my bra. Normally I would be freaking out about that sort of thing, but I didn't mind it anymore. I was going to be the sexiest girl ever. I tried posing sexy and he seemed to think it was good. He shot away, giving me little tips and pointers.

"Okay, now let's get some shots up your skirt."

"What?"

"How many sexy pictures have you seen where they were fully clothed? Get used to it, this is what a professional would do for modeling. You look so beautiful anyway, you should be happy with your body. You look very sexy when you show off some skin. "

I had bought right into it all. I laid back and spread my legs, letting my skirt hike up. He got between my legs and took a picture.

"Hey, your underwear matches your bra. They're both really sexy, let's get you in just them."

I did as he asked, going slowly on his advice. He told me to stop a few times while I was taking my skirt off for him to get shots that he said would be sexy. I wasn't even thinking right at all anymore, I just knew that do what he said and I would be sexy. Up to this point, my boyfriend was the only one that had ever seen me in my underwear, I was always so shy about getting undressed in front of people.

"See, you just keep looking more and more sexy. Smile a little, you've got a beautiful smile."

There was no point in fighting back. I was his model now, I did what he asked. I crawled across the bed, I smiled at him, I tried posing to show off my breasts. I was sexy, and now I knew it. I felt so sexy, and also so aroused. That was probably part of the reason I felt to sexy. I've had sex with my boyfriend before. I always wanted to do it with him. I guess that when we were having sex was the only time I felt sexy.

"You're looking great now! I think this will work out nicely. Okay, now just relax and do anything that comes to mind. Just let yourself go, don't even think about it. Just be comfortable. Be anything you want to be. You already look sexy, now it's time to be sexy."

His words were like magic to me. It was something in the way he would say things that really did it.

Now I was sexy, but I had to be sexy, like looking and acting were two separate things. I had to prove to him I was sexy, I had to make him want sex. I knew what I needed to do. Slowly, I reached behind my back and pulled on my bra clasp.

I took the straps off my shoulder and rolled over. My bra lay over my breasts, nothing holding it on anymore. I could see it was working, I was being sexy.

I let him photograph me like that for a bit, and then I pulled it to the side completely. For the first time, I was showing someone other than my boyfriend my breasts. But by this point, my boyfriend was not even going through my mind.

I just kept going. I was going to make him think I was the sexiest girl ever.

Now I knew I could be the sexiest girl, and I felt I could make anyone think it. He had this look on his face that reminded me of my boyfriend after I fucked him. Somehow, that must have made me want to go even further. I rolled over and brought my hands to my underwear.

He kept clicking away on his camera, and I gave him more of a show. He didn't need to tell me anything anymore. I pulled my underwear down in the back, and let him see my bare ass.

Then with my underwear around my legs, I rolled over onto my back. I leaned back and squeezed my breasts for him.

That was actually the first time I had ever touched myself like that. When I had sex, my boyfriend would touch my breasts, but I never really did in a sexual way. Then, I took my panties all the way off and spread my legs for him. My pussy was wet, and I knew he could tell. I looked at his crotch and I could almost see a bulge forming.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.