Mrs. Lambert Meets Her Match - Cover

Mrs. Lambert Meets Her Match

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Mrs. Lambert, Cindy, is a high school teacher who dresses far hotter for her school work than she should. And three of her male students -- Ron, Eddie, and Bob -- decide to take her up on the offer they think she's making to the guys at school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   .

My name is Ron and I'm going to tell you about an amazing afternoon that I had with Mrs. Lambert, my math teacher at school. Well, it wasn't just me; it was me, Bob, and Eddie. We all shared a very different and incredibly sexy afternoon with her.

You've probably seen women like Mrs. Lambert. She's in her early 30's, beautiful, well-built, and definitely hotter than any woman has a right to be. The challenging part to me and my two buddies was that Mrs. Lambert, or Cindy, which is her first name, was always acting like she was flirting with us and being sexy around us but it was as though she could tease and titillate but she was unapproachable. Well, it finally started getting to me, Bob, and Eddie until we decided to make Cindy either shut up -- or put out.

Cindy always wore some of the hottest and most figure-emphasizing outfits to school. I was amazed sometimes at how sexily she'd dress -- many times she was the hottest looking female present in the whole school -- teachers or female students. I quickly picked up on Cindy's dress styles, and it nearly always gave me huge hardons whenever I'd be around her. Sitting in her classes was sexual torment as she'd flaunt her nicely shaped ass, her sexy full breasts and her pretty face and gorgeous hair.

Bob, Eddie and I finally got together one night at my place and we started talking about how Cindy acted and what we'd like to do about it. Then, Eddie said, "Hey, guys, why don't we quit just sitting here salivating over Mrs. Lambert and do something about our pathetic little adolescent sex fantasies? I say let's put her to the test -- let's make her put out or quit acting like she's always horny for a big dick. Are you guys all with me?"

We all agreed and we finally decided that the next afternoon we were going to all three go to Mrs. Lambert's classroom and get it on with her. After class the next day, Eddie, Bob and I all three headed to Cindy's classroom and we locked the door behind us, pulling the blinds on the door window when we were safely inside. Mrs. Lambert acted like she didn't suspect anything at first, but when we all moved towards her desk, it was quickly apparent that we weren't there just to discuss out classwork grades.

"Mrs. Lambert, Eddie, Bob and I have been watching you in class and we'd like to take you up on your offer," I said, feeling my cock already growing hard in my pants.

"Oh, you would? And what offer would that be?" Cindy said as she stood from behind her desk and walked around the side of it towards us. Cindy was wearing a button-up blouse and a short skirt, showing a lot of her sexy long legs. Her tits were pressing out firmly against her blouse inside the sexy bra she had on, and her skirt was definitely tight enough and short enough to show off her fine rounded ass. It was often hard to believe you were looking at a high school teacher when you saw how Cindy would dress for school, but she was -- one hot fucking teacher.

"Well, Mrs. Lambert, it appears to me and my buddies that you're always on the make for some action and we've decided to give you the action you seem to be searching for," I said, and without hesitating further, me and the other two guys stepped closer to Cindy and started putting our hands on her sexy body. I reached up, cupping both of her hands through her blouse with my firm hands while the other two guys stood close and Eddie began kissing on her neck, and running his hands up and down over her body.

"What the fuck are you guys thinking?" Cindy asked. "This is the school, you guys can't touch me and do this to me; I'll call the principal," she said. The tone in her voice wasn't really very convincing and I figured this was part of Mrs. Lambert's act to ensure she could plead coercion against her will.

"Call the principal, Mrs. Lambert, I'm sure he'd love to see you here half undressed in front of three of your male high school students," and I began unbuttoning Cindy's blouse, quickly getting it unfastened down to mid-chest and revealing that she was wearing a very sexy black lacy bra underneath.

"Ron, what the fuck are you doing?" Mrs. Lambert asked as I not only got her blouse unbuttoned, but then I had it down off her shoulders so her arms were partially pinioned down, and then as Eddie started pulling her skirt up slowly towards her waist, I reached in between Cindy's sexy big C-cup titties and I unfastened to front closure to her bra and had the cups peeled back off of both her sexy rounded breasts. I leaned over, taking her hard left nipple into my lips, sucking it and flicking my tongue over it as I let my other hand cover her naked right breast and I began to hear her protests start changing into lusty hot moans as I was literally "titillating" her breasts. Eddie had his hands all over Cindy's pussy and he quickly pulled her thong panty down, and he moved around in front of her pussy so he could start eating her out. Bob had already undone his pants and he was actually standing there stroking himself in anticipation of our getting Cindy in a position where he could actually be the first one to fuck her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.