Elevator Rut - Cover

Elevator Rut

by Emeraldas

Copyright© 2004 by Emeraldas

Erotica Sex Story: Standing alone in an elevator with a stranger, I get an idea on how to break my boring daily routine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

I was standing in the elevator on the way up to my apartment on the fifteenth floor. It had been yet another boring day at my boring job working for my boring boss with my boring coworkers. The job paid well, but I had to work long hours that prevented me from having a social life and I was too chicken to look for a new job. I was in a rut and I didn't know how to get out.

Also in the elevator was a man about my age, that is to say in his late twenties. He was somewhat handsome with his slim build, light brown hair and navy blue business suit. I guessed he was an accountant or something. We must have had a similar schedules because we regularly ended up taking the elevator together when I came home from work. We had never spoken though and all I knew was that he lived on the thirteenth floor because that is where he always got off.

So there I was, a bored woman standing silently in the elevator, staring at the floor numbers light up one after the other. 2-3-4. I decided to do something wild and unpredictable to break my dreary daily routine. What I would do, I didn't know yet, but I decided to do something. 5-6-7. The idea of jumping on the man in the elevator with me and having sex slowly blossomed in my mind. I quickly discarded it because thirteen floors weren't enough to give us the time. Especially since I was wearing pantyhose and underwear. 8-9-10. Still, as the floor numbers approached thirteen, I felt like I was running out of time. Like if I didn't do anything before this man got out of the elevator, I would lose my chance to finally break the boring routine that was my life.

As 11 lit up, my finger pressed the stop button.

The elevator's sudden stop almost made me lose my footing, but I managed to remain standing where I was, staring straight ahead of me at the control panel. I had no idea why I had pressed the button. No plan. I couldn't believe I had done that.

"Er... miss?" the man behind me finally spoke up, obviously wondering the same thing I was, "Is there something wrong?" Suddenly, panic gripped me and all I wanted to do was apologize profusely and restart the elevator. But for some reason I didn't.

"Can I give you a blow job?" As I continued to look straight ahead of me, I could not believe I had just said that to a complete stranger.

"Ex-excuse me?" I heard the befuddled response.

"I want to do something wild and unpredictable to break my boring routine." I was more confident now. This was something I never would have done before and that was exactly why I wanted to do it. And I would. "Can I give you a blow job? Yes or no."

"Er... um... yes?"

As soon as the word came out of his mouth, I turned and kneeled before him. Without looking up at his face, I undid his belt, unzipped his fly and heard him gasp when I fished out his semi-erect cock. It was one of the nicer ones I had seen in my life up to then. Not too fat, not too long and not at all crooked. Perfect for sucking, I reasoned.

"Your cock is nice," I thought aloud, "I like it." And so did he, apparently, since he got harder as I spoke.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the head tentatively, almost timidly, but then I told myself that I didn't have much time, so I engulfed the whole dick in my mouth. He moaned loudly as I did and I couldn't help but smile as I started to move up and down. This was insane. Totally crazy. And I loved it. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and I felt more alive than I had in over a year. I quickened my pace and brought my other hand up to play with his balls. By the way he was moaning I could tell he wouldn't last long at all, so I started humming around his cock and the vibrations sent him over the edge. I immediately sucked harder, swallowing every drop of his spunk. I had never realized semen could taste as good as it did at that moment.

When he finished coming, I tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped him up. Still without looking up at his face I stood, turned to the control panel and started the elevator again. Behind me, the man was breathing hard but he didn't say anything, probably still shocked by what had just happened. When we reached his floor, the doors opened but he didn't move immediately. I didn't look back I him, but I was pretty sure he was debating whether or not he should say something to me. I was glad he decided against it and just walked out without looking back.

When I got to my apartment, I immediately stripped as I made my way to my bedroom. When I fell naked onto my bed, I already had a hand between my legs and the other was teasing my breast. The whole experience had made me so hot that I quickly reached one of the greatest orgasms I ever had. And my neighbours probably could follow my vocal crescendo quite easily.

The next day I had a smile on my face, an extra spring in my step and I tackled work with an energy I hadn't displayed in a long time. My coworkers looked at me funny while my boss was understandably pleased. And all the while I was thinking about going home and possibly meeting my elevator lover.

As it turned out, he wasn't there when I arrived at the apartment building, but he was the next day. Already in the elevator, he was waiting for the doors to close when I arrived. I entered and pressed the button for the fifteenth floor, then stared at the panel like I had the previous time. Although we didn't say anything, I could feel some obvious sexual tension in the air. He was wondering if I would repeat my performance and I was anticipating doing it. Like I did two days before, I pressed the stop button when we hit the eleventh floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.