Discovering The Truth - Cover

Discovering The Truth

Copyright© 2004 by pitbul

Part 1 : What the hell is going on here

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 : What the hell is going on here - The first story about a man finding something that turns him into a god, and learning the ropes. He has a little fun too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Oh man my head is killing me. What the heck is all the noise and what is with the damn flourescent lights?

Opening my eyes and looking around I realize that somehow I am in a hospital room. Judging by the look of my wife sleeping in the chair next to me she at least spent the night here. I try to get her attention to let her know I am awake, but all that comes out is a serious case of dry throat croaking noises, but it served its purpose and she pops right up.

"Gus!!! your awake!! thank god, I thought I was gonna lose you"

Other than having a dry throat I feel fine but I can tell she is seriously freaked out about what ever is going on here, so I do my best to give her a good smile and put out my arms for a good hug. What was I thinking, she damn near killed me hugging herself to me and crying. The one good thing is that between sobs I managed to find out just what the heck went on while I was out.

"I was so worried when I found you in the backyard near that big hole in the ground."

"You were barely breathing and your skin was pale. The paramedics said you were alive but if your condition went downhill much from where it was you would probably not make it.

"The whole ride to the hospital I was with you trying to hold your hand at let you know I was here

for you. I haven't even left the hospital in the last 2 days since you got here"

Holy crap!!! I have been out for 2 days. you gotta be kidding me. Well at least that explains the dry mouth.

Well now that i know that its Monday and I'm not at work lets see if there is a way to get rid of this dry throat. After a little dry swallowing to loosen up the throat i finally mange to croak something that sounds close enough to "water" for my wife to understand it.

"Oh you must have a really dry throat, but I'm not supposed to give you anything until the nurses come check you out. I better go get them now so they can come do their job"

As my wife leaves the room it gives me a chance to wonder just what the heck is going on here. I know that I am in the hospital. That I have been here 2 days, but other than that I'm confused.

Thats about as far as I got before the most odd thing I have experienced up till that point happened right before my eyes.

My wife returned with the nurse but for some reason when I tried to look at the nurse she was blurry to me even though everything around her was perfectly clear. It took me a second to realize it was alot like looking at a 3D picture without the cheesy glasses. If I used one eye at a time

the view was perfectly clear. The strange part wasnt that though, but the fact that depending on

which eye I was looking through the sound was different.

In one eye she was saying "look our favorite patient is awake"

But in the other she was saying " about time this dumb son-of-a-bitch woke up"

That was all it took and I was out cold yet again, but this time at least my brain seemed to be working.

What the hell was that all about? Why do I feel like I am going crazy?

"that's easy, you dont know the truth yet"

Who the hell said that?

"I have no name, but I am now part of you"

What is that supposed to me? can you explain that a little better please?

"When you scraped the surface of the rock, you awakened me. When that happened I was forced to find a host. You were the closest suitable host available, so you were chosen"

Does this mean you are gonna take over my body and kick me out of it or something?

"No, nothing like that. We are joined for the rest of time now. Co-existing in the same body. You will always have primary control of everything. Think of me as your helper"

I think I understand, but how will this change me?

"It will completely change you from what I can tell. We are not totally integrated yet, but it took me 2 days just to prepare your body for me on the most basic levels. As to what will be possible when the integration is complete, I will not know until its done"

How long will that take?

"At this rate approximately 200 earth years"

200 years?!?! I will never live that long!

"You don't seem to understand. You will live forever."

Forever!!??

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.