Love Me, Hurt Me

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Her naked body was half draped across mine, her slim wrists tightly strapped behind her back, taking away much of the control she had of her perfect white body. With my hand firmly behind her head I was pushing her to take most of my erect 7 inches deep inside her mouth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Her naked body was half draped across mine, her slim wrists tightly strapped behind her back, taking away much of the control she had of her perfect white body. With my hand firmly behind her head I was pushing her to take most of my erect 7 inches deep inside her mouth.

"Suck it slut," I said crudely as I pusher myself deeper and deeper into her so much that she could scarcely breath.

With my free hand I reached out and squeezed her pert size 'B's, hard enough for her body to jerk.

"Fucking grade 'A' tits," I said still being crude.

But then she was Grade 'A' all over, one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and she was my wife.

How did this all this start, well she sort me out while we were both at college. At first I couldn't believe that such a beautiful girl like her would want to know me, but she did and I was the one who popped her cherry too. In fact the only thing I have going for me is my high-end average cock, it's not massive but a very respectable 7 1/4 inches when fully erect.

Once we were a couple we spent most of our spare time together, so very soon I started to find out things about her. Me, I'm a simple guy who likes my sex to be simple too, usually both of us naked with me on top thrusting between her perfect legs. She wasn't like that, she like it rough. The first time I found this out was when one time she was sitting astride my lap with my hard cock deeply imbedded inside her. I was happily spending my time fondling her fine tits when she called out.

"Slap me," she groaned.

"What?" I replied.

"Slap me, hurt me," she shouted.

At first I just gently slapped her rear, not very hard.

"Harder, hurt me," she shouted again.

So I slapped her harder.

"Yes, yes," she grunted, "across my tits too."

She had never called her breasts tits before; I slapped her hard across her pert tits. Her hips took off, grinding themselves against me.

"Oh my god yes," she cried, so I hit her again.

Her orgasm hit her hard then and it was the biggest I had ever seen her have.

"Oh my, she sighed, "that was nice."

She opened her big blue eyes and smiled down at me. In all the confusion I hadn't actually come myself yet so she slid off my lap and took me into her hot mouth and sucked me until I spunked deep within her. She had never done that before either and it was very nice. Next thing I found out about her was not only did she like to be slapped about while having sex she also went wild if I tied her up.

Her alabaster white body was perfect in every detail, fresh from her bath but now barely covered in her thin dressing gown. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. The gown slipped off her shoulders and fell like a puddle onto the floor.

"Mmm, don't stop," she moaned softly.

My hands found her pert size 'B's and already her nipples were hard. Gently pulling her hands behind her back I slipped on the leather straps to hold them tightly together. Once secured, I pushed her roughly to the floor. She hit hard and I could see the pain in her face and I could see something else too; pure unadulterated lust.

"Show me your body slut," I demanded.

From her long blond hair framed face, her big blue eyes stared up at me. Slowly her long legs opened and she raised her knees slightly to show me her sparely haired pussy.

"Very nice slut," I said, my eyes taking in every bump and hollow of her perfect body.

I knelt down between her now widely spaced knees and my hands moved over her warm skin. I could feel her tremble as my hands passed over her.

"Stick your tits out slut," I said, slapping her thigh to emphasize my demand.

Her tits fitted my hands perfectly and as I thumped each nipple, her eyes closed and a low moan escaped her mouth. I could spend the rest of my life with her perfect tits in my hands but other things were pressing, like my hard cock in my pants.

"I bet your cunt is wet," I said crudely and when I moved my hand there I found out I was right for it was sopping.

I pushed two fingers into her and her back arced pushing her tits out even more. The sound of my hand hitting skin was loud within the confines of our small room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.