The Title - Cover

The Title

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "So what do you want me to do?" she asked with a big smile, "fuck all your friend, male and female, or perhaps do something disgusting with my stud horses, oh I know how about me and Lucy get in on with you."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

It was a small partly, Tom my Lordly brother had invited his tenants and myself and my sister to celebrate his wife's Lucy being pregnant.

"Have you worked out whose it may be?" I said rather nastily to Lucy.

"It's probably yours," she whispered.

"Or Bill's or what's his name your Butler," I said.

"Parsons, now wouldn't that be a hoot," she laughed. "The heir to the Title and the Estate would be the son of the family Butler."

"May be a daughter," I said for they didn't know yet what its sex was going to be.

"If it's a daughter I'll be keeping her out of your evil hands," she laughed.

"If it's a son I suppose you'll be breaking him in," I suggested.

"Oh that sounds naughty," she giggled this time, "I hadn't thought about that. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon and you better find me something."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I've had my new toy now for two weeks and I haven't used it once," she whispered.

"Oh you want a nice young girlie to fuck," I said a little too loud.

"Be quiet," she said looking around in case anybody had heard me.

"Lets go and have a word with Betty," I nodded to my sister who looked uncomfortable in a dress.

"Yeah ok," she sounded unenthusiastic, "I was thinking of something a little younger, like her."

"Who?" I asked looking about.

"The blonde over there with the caterers," she nodded.

She looked to be in her mid to late teens and very pretty, slim with her long blonde hair.

"Go and asked her if she'll like to fuck," suggested Lucy, "that's what you guys do, isn't it?"

"It's not like that," I explained.

"Yes it is," she said, "that's what guys do to me all the time."

"And what happens when guys come up to you and asked you if you want to fuck?" I asked.

"Well if I feel like it and they look ok I say yes," she mused, "otherwise I just smile and say not right now thank you. Go on she free now."

I felt silly but I had my orders.

"Hey miss," I said feeling uncomfortable.

"Hi, can I get you anything?" she asked with a pleasant smile.

"Well it's a bit difficult," I said, "but you know the Lady of the house?"

"Yes of course sir," she said her smile still in place.

"Well she would like to invite you to join us for some fun," I said.

"Fun, what sort of fun?" she asked.

"Well that the difficult part," I almost stammered. "Fun in the bedroom."

"What!" she said quite loud.

I didn't say anything but waited for the next explosion.

"Are you sure this invitation come from the Lady and not from you?" she giggled.

"Honest it was her idea," I said, "shall I call her over?"

"Sure," she giggled again, "this is got to be a first for me."

I waved Lucy over and I waited until she had joined us.

"Hi I'm Lady Lucy," she said.

"Is he on the level or what?" she said.

"Depends on what he's said of course," she laughed, "but I would like you to join me and him of course for some sex."

"Oh wow," she giggled.

"So how about it?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," she said looking at me, "he looks like quite a stud your Ladyship, but I never done anything with another girl if you don't include kissing my best friend Jane."

"Ok we won't count that," I said with a straight face.

The evening broke up and I took my sister home.

"Shit I can't wait to get out of this dress," she said.

"Do it now then," I suggested.

"What here?" she turned to stare at me, "in the car five miles from home?"

"Yeah, get naked now," I said with a big smile on my face.

"What if we get stopped or something," she gasped.

"Then you'll have to give the policemen a nice time and just hope there are two of them," I said.

"Yeah right, well I'm not taking my clothes off in public," she stated.

"Too bad, I was planning to stay the night," I said.

The silence between us lasted two miles.

"Ok stop the fucking car and give me a hand," she said struggling with her zip.

I pulled over and pulled her zip down and then helped her to get the dress over her head.

"I can do the rest myself," she said batting away my helping hands.

Her bra then her panties came off and she was naked. Naked no one would ever look at her less than pretty face for her body was perfect if a little buxom.

"You can drive now," she said redoing up her seat belt. "Don't go too fast or will we be stopped and if we do I'll tell the police that you forced me to strip."

"Is that before or after they fuck you?" I laughed.

I pulled up outside her house and waited for her to get out.

"I'll take your clothes," I said, "now get you fat arse up to bed and wait for me.

"You're such a fucking romantic," she laughed and I watched her naked figure run across the courtyard and into the house.

She was really wet from stripping off in the car and I just slipped straight into her gushing pussy.

"You're a fucking bastard," she grunted as her hips pounded against mine.

"You're a big titted slut," I said, "who will spread her legs for anyone."

"Yeah, bring 'em on," she grunted.

"Hi come in," I said, "by the way we don't know your name?"

"Hi it's Jean," she said and I took her offered coat. "Hello again your Ladyship."

She greeted Lucy who was already here.

"Call me Lucy," she smiled.

"Shall we go through," I said steering them both through to my bedroom.

"I'd told you this was my first time with a another girl," she said, "I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry Jean," soothed Lucy, "just leave everything to us. Ok why don't we all get our clothes off?"

I quickly stripped off my few things and lay down on the bed my cock pointing towards the ceiling and then watched Lucy help Jean off with hers. She was very slim, almost skinny, her tits were small but nicely pointed.

"Come and lay down with us now," said Lucy who quickly shed her few clothes.

She smelt and felt divine, I ran my hands over both of their bodies.

"You go first," suggested Lucy to me.

I rolled over and kissed her and squeezed her small tits.

"Open up for me," I whispered.

I ran my hand between her legs and she was already wet.

"Mmm, that's nice," she moaned and her legs opened a bit more.

"Please I'm ready, put it in me now," she urged.

I didn't need any more urging so I got between her legs and slipped into her. Her slim legs wrapped themselves around me and she pushed back at my every thrust. This girl certainly wasn't any novice when it came to boy on girl sex despite her young age.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.