The Figure in the Shadows II - Cover

The Figure in the Shadows II

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Liz doesn't want to go back to Angie's for a sleepover after what she witnessed the first time, but she does anyway despite her better judgement. What happens is something Liz would never have expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Liz and Angie had been spending the night together at Angie's house and they'd finally gone to bed late in the evening. While Liz was lying there in her bed next to Angie's, she saw a male figure come into the room and join Angie in her bed. It was quickly apparent that the man was going to fuck Angie and Liz tried to lie there and act like she was sleeping while the teenaged girl and man engaged in foreplay and then had a fuck together. As Liz lay there watching the man as he'd gotten on top of Angie and then started fucking her, she could finally see by his silhouette through the light of the window behind Angie's bed that the mysterious man was Angie's own father. Liz had felt herself getting horny, her nipples growing hard and her pussy wet as she watched her girlfriend and Angie's father fucking each other.

Nothing had been said between the girls the next morning and then, several weeks later, Angie asked Liz if she'd like to come over for another sleepover. At first, Liz didn't know what to say. How could she tell her girlfriend, "No, I don't want to come over again because you fucked your father in the other bed that last night I was over at your house, Angie"? Liz had to admit that she'd thought about the fact that Angie's father was her lover and that he'd actually fucked her while she'd been sleeping in the other bed. She'd never thought about her own father in such a sexual way, but she had thought about her own dad sexually since that night.

"OK, sure, Angie, I'll be over after school," Liz said as she couldn't figure a way of getting out of the invitation. She'd try to figure out some excuse before Friday afternoon about how she couldn't go through with her commitment, but for now at least she'd gotten Angie off the issue.

Unfortunately, before she could figure out a good believable excuse, Friday afternoon arrived and Liz found herself being driven over to Angie's house by her mother. She dreaded being around Angie's father. She found the idea of his having sex with his own daughter something she couldn't get into. Everything actually seemed to go pretty well with the supper Angie's mother fixed for them. She just had hamburgers and all that went with them, and Liz got plenty to eat. Then, just like other times, Liz and Angie were left alone by her parents and the two girls went to Angie's room where they enjoyed themselves in girl talk. It was as they approached their bedtime that Liz found herself getting uneasy again. Would Angie's father come in and fuck her again while Liz was there in the room with her?

Sure enough, Liz had been lying there maybe 10 minutes when she heard the bedroom door open again just like the last time and in walked the naked form of a man. She knew, of course, that it was Angie's father again, even though she and Angie had never spoken about that previous evening. Liz really didn't want to lie there in the same room again while her girlfriend fucked incestuously with her father. Liz tried to see if she could actually go to sleep, but sleep eluded her with the high sexual tension present in the air. Liz was on her side and peeked from her eyes as Angie's father joined his daughter in her bed. This time Liz could see his cock jutting up hard and stiff already from his groin. She had to admit that he had a very nice looking hardon in between his legs and Liz actually felt her nipples harden and her pussy grow wet from seeing the aroused adult man there in the room with her and Angie. Liz watched as Angie's father kissed his daughter and then he began caressing and playing with her tits before he mounted her to fuck her again. Liz felt herself getting really wet when she saw that Angie had sat up in the bed, and her head was down in between her father's legs and Angie was obviously giving her father a blowjob. She was jacking her hand up and down in her dad's crotch and then Angie bent over and very soon her head was moving up and down over what Liz knew had to be her father's erect cock head and his shaft. When Liz thought Angie's dad was either about to blow his cum in her mouth or mount her for the fuck, Liz got the shock of her life when he got out of the bed with Angie and came over to the bed where she was lying. Liz almost freaked when she realized that Angie's father was making an approach to her. She laid there motionless, hoping he would think she was asleep and would leave her alone.

Liz had her eyes tightly closed and she felt him reach down and play with her breasts through her sheet. Then, he lifted the sheet, pulled it back and he slid his hand down in between Liz's thighs, quickly finding her wet pussy in between her legs as he probed for her pussy. Liz screamed inside her head as she fought the realization that Angie's father actually was touching her and it appeared that he was wanting to have sex with her. She'd felt his hands on her tits and her nipples had grown harder than they had been already. Now he was caressing her thighs and he'd even touched her naked pussy as he'd pushed her nightie up where he could touch her bare flesh.

When Angie's father climbed on the bed with her and moved in between her legs, she realized she either had to do something or she was apparently going to be raped by Angie's dad. "No, no, you can't do this to me, no," Liz protested, as she tried feebly to push the man off of her.

"Oh, but I think you want this, Liz. I think you've wanted this big dick of mine since you were here the last time, haven't you?" he said, as he pushed Liz's legs apart and his hand slid up and down smoothly over the wet lips of Liz's pussy.

"No, please, I don't know what you mean. No, you can't touch me like that," Liz protested, but she quickly felt that she was on the losing end. She didn't think she could possibly fight off this large mature man who was apparently very intent of taking her sexually.

"Oh, yes, I think you've been wanting this since you saw me and Angie making love last time, Liz," and I'm going to give it to you just like I know you want it," Angie's father said. Without any further words or hesitation, he pushed Liz's legs apart, he moved in between her thighs and he bent over, rubbing the swollen full head of his cock in the lips of Liz's exposed pussy. He'd only rubbed her pussy a couple of times when she could feel the unmistakable pressure of a cock penetrating her tight young pussy and Liz made one last effort to fight the grown man off.

Liz tried to buck the large man off before he actually managed to get the head of his cock inside her pussy but she quickly realized that was going to be a futile effort. He pushed his ass forward, his cock popped inside and two inches of his cock penetrated her tight teenage pussy as well.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, nooooooooooo," Liz moaned, and then she felt Angie's dad edge his cock back out and then he slammed his cock fully inside her tight pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhh," she moaned not from pain but from knowing that whether she wanted it or not, she was already being fucked by Angie's dad.

He slid his cock inside Liz's body and then he quickly began moving his ass back and forth, penetrating her pussy more and more deeply with each stroke. Liz wanted it to stop but there was no stopping this man who thought he was giving her what she wanted. Angie's father suddenly began driving his cock in and out of Liz's pussy as fast as he could move his ass, and before Liz could even grasp the fact that she was being ravaged sexually, the man's cock buried itself inside her and he began spurting his cum deep inside her pussy.

When Liz looked over to where Angie lay in her bed, she could see that her girlfriend was lying there naked and her hand was stroking up and down between her legs as Angie was bringing herself off as she watched Liz being taken against her will by her own father.


Chapter 2

Liz couldn't believe what had just happened. She knew she shouldn't have come over to spend the night with her girlfriend, Angie, and now she was lying nearly naked underneath Angie's father with his cock buried inside her young teenage pussy. She'd known more than likely that Angie's dad would repeat what he'd done the last time she'd slept over, and she'd been prepared for that, but when her father just started with her and then came to her bed and forced her to let him fuck her, Liz had been blown away as she'd felt Angie's dad pressing his cock against her naked pussy and then beginning to thrust it deep inside her.

Liz was lying there with that cock still inside her pussy. She'd looked over just as he'd shot his cum inside her and she'd seen her girlfriend there in the other bed frigging her own pussy to get off as she'd watched her father fucking Liz. Liz's mind raced as she tried to figure what to do and just then she felt the cock thicken and begin moving in and out of her pussy again. No, no, he was going to fuck her a second time while Angie was getting off in her body while she watched her father and Liz copulating.

"No, please, you can't fuck me again, please, no," Liz protested, but she could feel the cock that was tightly filling her pussy only stroking in and out even more lustily as she tried to get him to stop.

"Oh, you think you don't want me to fuck you, Liz?" Angie's dad said, "Angie said you'd been wanting to fuck me for some months and I thought I'd give you what you've been fantasizing about," the horny man said as he leaned up over Liz's body, his cock firmly sawing in and out of her pussy, and Liz knew there was no way of getting out of begin sexually ravaged again just like she had been several minutes earlier. Liz had been fucked several times by her much younger boyfriends, but she'd never been fucked by a grown man and Angie's dad had a cock that was significantly thicker, bigger and longer than any she'd had thrust inside her pussy before.

Angie's dad leaned over, closing his lips over Liz's perky left nipple which had hardened from the coolness of the air and the arousal of being fucked even though she didn't really want it. He flicked his tongue across her hard nipple, and then Liz could feel the horny father bucking his cock in and out as he groaned at the pleasurable feeling of fucking another tight teenaged pussy like his own daughter's.

"Yeah, take my big cock, Liz," the man said as he loved the sound of his cock fucking Liz's wet pussy. "Angie told me that you were one hot little babe and that I'd love getting my dick inside you," he moaned as he began to rapidly move towards another orgasm.

"Fuck her, Daddy, give Liz your big cock like you're always giving it to me," Angie said from the other side of the room, as she could hear the sexy bedroom sounds of a big horny cock fucking in and out of a tight wet pussy. "Yeah, Daddy, give Liz what you're always sharing with me, baby," Angie said, and Liz turned her head, seeing that Angie was cupping her own breasts, diddling her nipples and that she'd reach down between her spread thighs and rub her pussy and clit as she brought herself to another climax while Liz was being vigorously fucked.

Liz couldn't resist as she realized she wasn't going to be able to get away from Angie's father and his rampaging cock. "Liz, you're a fucking bitch," Liz said as she lay there underneath the man pumping his cock in and out as she realized Angie was getting to another orgasm while she delighted in Liz being fucked by her own father.

"Don't tell me, Liz," Angie said, "I heard you tell me that you'd played with yourself while you imagined my father's cock fucking you," Angie moaned as she started to cum. Hearing the exchange between the two young teenaged girls, Angie's dad picked up the rhythm and power of his hot thrusts in and out between Liz's legs, and he could feel her pussy beginning to respond to his fucking a little bit. He knew there was no way this young girl could stop him from taking her, and she might as well enjoy it. He spread her legs further apart, and then he held himself up on his extended arms while he bucked his groin back and forth, back and forth, filling Liz's tight hot young pussy on each inward stroke.

"Fuck with me, girl, you might as well enjoy this cause it's going to happen," he said as he picked the speed of his fuck thrusts up even more. He knew he wasn't far from another great orgasm and he knew it would be even more sexy if he could have Liz cumming along with him.

Finally, Liz could hear Angie getting off again, and then she knew that Angie's father was going to cum inside her pussy. Liz caught herself hoping that she wouldn't get pregnant. Wouldn't that be just great -- to get basically raped by your own girlfriend's father and turn up pregnant," Liz thought as she felt the cum starting to spurt deep inside her pussy. Liz couldn't help it now, she was being force-fucked and she was feeling herself getting very aroused from the hot sexy forbidden eroticism of what was happening here in Angie's bedroom. Then, as the man thrusting inside her was ejaculating, Liz felt her own pussy explode in orgasm, and she felt her pussy clenching tightly around the invading length and thickness of the big horny cock that was buried deeply inside her.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Liz moaned audibly as she couldn't keep from sighing as she felt her pussy climaxing. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she kept on moaning and then she nearly passed out from the hot sexual intensity of what had just happened and the involuntary orgasm that had just exploded inside her body.


Chapter 3

This time when Angie's father finished fucking her, he pulled his cock out and then he sat up there on the side of the bed where he'd just forced Liz to let him fuck her. Angie quickly jumped out of her bed where she'd been fingering herself to orgasms and she came over and quickly got in between her father's legs, taking his pussy-wet cock in her hands and she had his cockhead and much of his shaft inside her mouth, sucking him and licking him clean after the two fucks he'd just given Liz. Liz had quickly learned a lot more about her girlfriend Angie than she'd known when she came over that afternoon. One thing she'd learned was that Angie had lied about her to her dad and she'd set up Liz to be forcibly fucked here in her own bedroom.

Liz sat there watching Angie going at her father's cock, actually starting to enjoy the experience herself of seeing Angie and her dad actively engaged in sexual play while she was a third party just sitting there observing. Without even realizing it, Liz slipped her hand down between her legs and was gently rubbing her fingers up and down over her pussy lips, and she felt the ample wetness there where she'd both been turned on by Angie's father and then where he'd shot two loads of his thick hot cum into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy, your dick is so hot when you've been fucking Liz and she'd got your big cock all coated with her pussy juice and your cum," Angie said and then she returned to jacking and sucking on her father's quickly hard cock again. Angie was really sucking on her father's dick, and her hand was caressing his nuts as she was bobbing her mouth up and down, up and down, making her dad moan as she not only got him hard again but was rapidly bringing him to the point of yet another orgasm.

Before Liz even knew what Angie had in mind, her dad had moved to the edge of the bed and he reached over, grabbing Angie and pulled her up onto his lap, helping her to straddle him and as she settled onto her father's naked lap. Angie reached down, guiding his erect cock up into her pussy as she took him inside her and settled down on the entire length of his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yessssss," Angie hissed as she felt her father's hard cock splitting her pussy lips and quickly sliding up inside her tightness, filling her pussy from top to bottom. Angie started kissing her dad, oblivious to the fact that the two of them were coupling right there on Liz's bed, in front of her, and they began to fuck as though they were the only two people in while world at that moment.

"Daddy, fuck me good," Angie begged as she used her knees and her leg muscles to help her ride up and down on her father's cock that was firmly buried deep inside her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssss, ohhhh, yes," Angie moaned and Liz felt herself getting even more turned on now that she could actually see Angie's dad's cock sliding hotly up and down into her pussy as she writhed on his hard dick. The view Liz was getting was totally hot. She'd never been around anyone who was in the act of fucking before and she found it extremely erotic and lusty to actually see Angie fucking with her dad.

Angie and her father were lost in their own little world as they were moving together. Angie was moaning and whimpering as she delighted in the feeling of her father's cock fucking her young teenage pussy. Occasionally her dad would grab one breast and he'd lock his lips on the nipple, licking it and sucking on it until she'd start riding up and down on his cock some more. Angie was going wild and she quickly orgasmed twice while she was riding her dad's hard cock.

Then, her father bellowed that he was going to cum and he seated Angie all the way down on his dick, grabbed her firmly by her waist and he stood up by the bed and then rotated around, lying Angie on her back, her ass just hanging off the side of the bed as he wildly drove his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy until he felt his balls cut loose and then he buried his cock inside her and let his orgasm explode his thick hot cum deep inside her pussy.

That was all Liz could handle and while she observed Angie and her father cumming again, Liz sat there rubbing her pussy and caressing her own tits until she was cumming, too. She couldn't believe it; she had been lied to and set up to get force-fucked by Angie's dad and now she was sitting there masturbating herself to an orgasm while she watched her girlfriend get herself royally fucked as well. Liz had just entered the world of hot sexy threesomes and she was also discovering the pleasures of being a voyeur and watching others while they engage in sex.


Chapter 4

Liz was so turned on as she sat there watching Angie and her father fucking that she thought she would pass out. It had been one thing to actually have Angie's father come to her bed and force himself upon her sexually. It wasn't like she was a virgin and had never been fucked before. But, having her girlfriend's father force her to let him fuck her had been overwhelming. But, after that happened, here she was at 15 years old, sitting on the bed in her girlfriend Angie's bedroom, her pussy leaking two loads of hot babymaking cum that Angie's father had shot inside her pussy and now she was actually watching Angie and her dad rutting like a couple of animals.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.