Jake Naked In School - Cover

Jake Naked In School

Copyright© 2004 by Ersatz

Part 2: Tuesday - This be the verse

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Tuesday - This be the verse - Jake Bergman is getting screwed. His family moved to the middle of nowhere and he's been unable to relate to anyone in school. The school administration has been giving him a hard time, and now, he's got to repeat another sesson on The Program.Just what the world needs, yet another Naked In School story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Amy

Did I really have the guts to do this? There was only one way to find out.

I walked through the school's doors, up the half-flight of stairs, pushed through the people hanging out to watch, and over to the kids undressing for The Program. This was my last chance to back out. I walked over to where Jake and Linda were undressing, pulled off my sweater, and tossed it into a locker. Then I started unbuttoning my blouse.

"Yikes! Amy, what are you doing?" Jake asked.

"Here in Kansas, we call it 'undressing.'"

Jake gave me a "duh" look and said, "What I was really getting at was, why are you undressing?"

"I'm going on The Program for the day," I answered.

He gave a little sigh, and continued to undress. I was glad he was perceptive enough to realize that I didn't want to tell him about it.

Jake seemed to be taking a long time to undress. I thought he was lingering so he could watch me. I'd bet that was it, because when he pulled off his jeans his dick was rock hard. If John had the same reaction, this would be a great day.

I'd been going over and over everything that happened yesterday: John fingering Linda, and Jake's display. John and I had different homerooms. Our first class together was English Literature. I started out horny and as English got closer I just got hotter and hotter. Normally, I'd meet John in the hallway on the way from our homerooms to English. That day, however, I rushed so I could get to the corner before he did.

I kept a sharp lookout for him and when I saw him approaching, I posed -- dramatically, I hoped. I didn't have any practice waiting nude for a guy, so I hoped I would surprise him with an alluring pose.

John walked around the corner, and took a few steps in my direction before he registered that it was me standing there, buck naked in front of everyone.

"Oh my god! Amy!" he shouted. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I couldn't have just told him that the point was to turn him on by letting him toy with me in the hallway, could I? After all, I had to keep up the old feminine mystique.

I sauntered over to him, stuck my arm through his and said, "Hey, big boy, wanna escort a naked chick to class?"


Jake

At the start of English Lit., Mr. Larsen gave the call for relief. Linda and I both said no, then Amy whispered something to John whose eyes suddenly went wide with shock. Amy said, no, she could wait a bit. John looked unnerved. Then Mr. Larsen called me up to begin today's poetry session.

"I picked two poems today, because they're very short," I said. "They were both written by Philip Larkin, a British poet who died in 1985.

"Yesterday, I mentioned something a parent said and embarrassed someone. I'm very, very sorry. By way of apology, I'd like to offer this poem which, among other things, shows that you are not responsible for your parents. I hope you'll accept this in the spirit it's meant, not as a dig or criticism, but that I understand that we all have lots of baggage. Anyway, I'm sorry that I made you feel bad.

"My first poem is: This Be The Verse, by Philip Larkin."

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don't have any kids yourself.

That got a lot of chuckles. I tried to avoid any obvious looks at Beth Robertson because I didn't want to embarrass her again. I think she liked it. She had an amused look on her face.

"The next poem is Love Again, also by Philip Larkin. I'm sure Mr. Larsen will be happy to explain any unfamiliar British terms."

Love again: wanking at ten past three
(Surely he's taken her home by now?),
The bedroom hot as a bakery,
The drink gone dead, without showing how
To meet tomorrow, and afterwards,
And the usual pain, like dysentery.

Someone else feeling her breasts and cunt,
Someone else drowned in that lash-wide stare,
And me supposed to be ignorant,
Or find it funny, or not to care,
Even... but why put it into words?
Isolate rather this element

That spreads through other lives like a tree
And sways them on in a sort of sense
And say why it never worked for me.
Something to do with violence
A long way back, and wrong rewards,
And arrogant eternity.

I sat down, and sure enough, Greg Trumbul raised his hand and said, "Hey, Mr. Larsen, what's 'wanking' mean?"


Amy

"I still don't understand what's going on," John said. "Why would you want to be in The Program if you didn't have to?

We had reached our Civics classroom, so I decided to just show him why. I gave John a quick peck on the cheek and said, "you'll see in a moment." I took my seat without another word.

"Well, I see we have a voluntary participant in The Program today," Mr. Conway said. "I hope you understand, Ms. Nyland, that since you have to complete a full week, this won't count towards your requirements for The Program?"

"Yes, I know that," I said.

"Well, let's get relief out of the way," Mr. Conway said. "Would any of you like relief? Just step up." He pulled three chairs to the front of the class.

Linda took the first chair, and I was right behind her. Jake shrugged, giving a nonverbal "why not?" and took the third chair.

"Would anyone like to assist Ms. Benton?" Mr. Conway asked. It wasn't surprising that pretty much all of the guys in the room raised their hands. What was surprising, at least to me, was that John raised his hand. How could he have been so stupid? I had planned to pick him. I stared daggers at him.

Then to my complete shock and horror, Linda picked John! That bitch!

The only thing I could think of was that I'd made a stupid mistake by assuming it was public sex that turned John on. Maybe it was the fact that I had been watching him that got him so hot. Well, if he wasn't going to help me out, I'd be damned if I wasn't going to enjoy myself, anyway.

"All right," Mr. Conway continued, "any volunteers to help Ms. Nyland?"

I felt a moment of panic thinking of how I'd feel if no one raised their hands. But again, most of the guys hands went up.

I was a bit surprised when I heard Jake next to me gasp, "Oh!" and raise his hand also. He was really quite cute. After having masturbated to memories of Jake shooting his semen across the room the day before, I knew he'd be perfect.

"Jake, please," I said.

"Mr. Bergman, you know, if you assist Ms. Nyland you won't have time to get relief yourself." Mr. Conway was such a wet blanket.

I started to think of who'd be my second (actually third) choice when Jake piped up, "Oh no, I'd much rather help Amy."

John walked up to the front of the class and knelt in front of Linda. He started rubbing the insides of her thighs. I started to have the same reaction as when I watched him do it the day before - it turned me on something fierce.

Jake leaned into me and whispered, "Thanks for choosing me, I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you. Just relax."

Jake kissed my neck, then my shoulder, then my nipple and tugged it lightly with his lips. He continued down and started kissing my stomach. I moaned softly and spread my legs. Apparently, that was what he was waiting for. He knelt at my feet, and kissed the insides of each of my thighs.

John had progressed to Linda's pussy. He was cupping her mound and rubbing his hand over it.

The air hissed out of me as I felt Jake run his tongue from the bottom of my pussy to the top. He licked the tops of each of my labia, then ran his tongue just inside my, now very wet, tunnel. He ran his tongue a little deeper into me with each cycle, and suddenly he thrust his tongue deep inside me. I took a sharp breath.

Mmmmmm. This was just what I needed.

John's fingers were making circles around Linda's clit. She was softly moaning.

Jake's tongue ran along the top of the inside of my pussy, out, and up to the top lightly flicking my clit. It was my turn to moan. I grabbed his head with both hands. He eased a couple of his fingers into me, and rubbed the inside of my pussy, while he continued to flick his tongue over my clit.

I couldn't watch John and Linda anymore. I heard her noises next to me, but couldn't spare any attention for them.

I clutched Jake's head tighter, and raised my pelvis off of the chair trying to push Jake deeper inside me. I could feel the orgasm approaching closer and closer. Jake resisted and licked my clit even lighter than before. I was almost there! I moaned as much in frustration as in pleasure.

Then Jake's fingers touched something inside me. I gasped, and then he stopped lightly flicking my clit and took it into his mouth. He was sucking it, licking it, and rubbing his fingers over this wonderful place inside my pussy. After balancing on the edge for a moment longer, I plunged over. My arms hugged Jake into me as tightly as I could, and I just rode the wave as it intensified and then started to back away.

I don't know exactly what Jake did, but as my orgasm was ebbing away, he grabbed more of my pussy surrounding my clit, and rubbed me in some softer, but more insistent way. Oh my god! It was coming back! Just before my orgasm stopped, I was suddenly plunged into a new one.

I don't know how long it lasted. I think I heard myself making noises, but I don't really know. I was just there, in that moment.

Suddenly, it became just too intense and I pushed Jake away from me. He had a dreamy, faraway look on his face, which glistened in my juices. I slumped back into my chair, and closed my eyes for a moment. Then I realized I was still grasping handfuls of Jake's hair. I pulled him up and toward me. He stood up and leaned into me.

I gave Jake a light, quick kiss on his lips and said, "Thanks, that was fantastic." I could smell myself on him. I felt an unexpected smug feeling that I'd marked him, like a dog with a fire hydrant.

"Any time, Amy. I'll bet I enjoyed that more than you did," Jake said. It was a sweet thing to say, even if it was completely unbelievable.

Linda had a relaxed smile on her face, but John was unreadable: not happy, maybe a little horny, but certainly not very excited. I leaned over to give John a passionate kiss, but he turned, and it became a peck on the cheek. Uh oh...

I don't think I'll ever understand guys.


Jake

I don't think I'll ever understand girls.

First, Amy and John had the most bizarre relationship. She was clearly devoted to him. I mean, he picked another girl to masturbate in class, yet seemed to be pissed that I did Amy. He didn't seem to take any interest in anything that interested her, in fact, he didn't seem to take all that much interest in her. What an idiot. She was smart, funny, gorgeous, and very cool. She could have had any number of guys worshiping her. I had no idea why she put up with him.

Second, I didn't understand Pam at all. I guess that wasn't all that difficult to believe. I had the hardest time thinking about anything except sex when I was around Pam. I suppose that was natural. I hadn't said more than a couple of words to her that weren't during some sort of sex act. She knocked me completely off balance.

After the stereo orgasms in Civics, I was rigid, leaking, and ready to burst if anyone gave me the slightest bit of stimulation. Mr. Conway was the perfect antidote. Mr. Conway was anti-sex -- I don't mean that he was against sex. No, Mr. Conway actually talked quite a bit about sex. It was just that there was no sex act that he couldn't make unappealing. I started the class unable to think about anything except thrusting into any available orifice, but after a few minutes of Mr. Conway's lecture, I was as calm as a neurosurgeon.

By the end of Civics, I was flaccid, but edgy from my earlier excitement. The class ended, and Pam walked up to me. The moment she walked within ten feet of me, my cock instantly became rock hard. It was completely Pavlovian: I was the dog, she was the bell. I wasn't salivating, but I was starting to drip.

"You have the most visual way of saying hello," Pam said. "It's pretty terse, but I know I'm welcome. You belong on the stage. One simple gesture and I know exactly what you're thinking."

"Good morning Pam," I said. I was caught. I could at least be gracious about it. "Yep, you know exactly what I'm thinking."

"Good," she said. "Go to the bathroom, and clean yourself off. Meet me at the beginning of D hallway in five minutes."

I thought, Hmmm... what about lunch? Oh, to hell with lunch!

"Okay. Five minutes. See you then."

I walked away towards the nearest bathroom. Luckily I saw Linda a bit ahead of me.

"Linda, wait up!" I said as I hurried toward her. She stopped.

"Is everything going okay?" I asked. "You looked like you had a nice time in Civics."

"You appeared to have fun yourself. From the noises Amy was making, I think I might have made the wrong choice," Linda said. "To answer your question, yeah, things are going fine. Why?"

"Well, I can't have lunch with you today. I have um... an appointment," I said sheepishly.

"Let me guess," she smiled, "Pam again?" I nodded. "I saw her walk up to you after class."

I just shrugged.

"Jake," Linda said, "look out for yourself. Pam eats guys up and spits them out."

"Thanks, I appreciate the concern," I told her. "I have to admit that the eating up part is pretty fun. I'll cry on your shoulder when I'm spit out."

"You idiot," she said.

I couldn't argue with her, so I shrugged again and walked off.

A few minutes later, I was at the entrance to D hall when Pam showed up. She didn't say anything; just crooked her finger to tell me to follow. She led me past the band room, the art rooms, and the drama classrooms until we reached a large set of doors I'd never noticed before.

Pam took out a set of keys and smiled, "One advantage of being cast in the play is you can get keys."

She unlocked the door, and we walked in. The door led to the back of the stage in the auditorium. Since Kiss Me, Kate was opening (and closing) that weekend there was an elaborate, almost finished, set occupying most of the space.

"What I'm really dying to do is fuck on center stage," she said with a leer, "but too many people have keys. There's too big a chance we'd get caught. I wouldn't even mind an appreciative audience, but I don't want to risk getting kicked out of the play."

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"I've been thinking a lot about what we did yesterday," she said.

"Me, too."

"You looked like you knew what you were doing in Civics today. I want some of that," she said.

Pam walked over to a ladder leading up. I couldn't see the ceiling backstage, it was too dark. All I could see were ropes and curtains hanging down, and rows of lights overhead.

"Are you afraid of heights?" Pam asked me.

"Not too much, but maybe a little bit," I admitted.

"Good. It'll add to the excitement."

Pam kicked off her shoes, and started up the ladder. When her rear was level with my head I grabbed her waist. Pam was wearing a knee-length skirt and a linen blouse. I ducked my head under her skirt for a little preview of coming attractions. We were in a theater, after all.

No blue French-cut panties today. No panties at all, in fact. I kissed the back of her knee, the top of each thigh, and just under the fleshy globes of her ass. Then I gently nipped her right tush. I could feel her breathing change, and a slight shudder as I bit her. I could smell her excitement. I ran my tongue up to where her legs join, just millimeters away from the bottom of her pussy.

"Ohhh," she sighed. "Not yet. Wait a bit until you can finish it."

She climbed up into the darkness.

After a moment, I started up the ladder after her. I climbed past the tops of the lights and curtains, and finally when I was about 50 feet up, I reached the catwalks. Pam was waiting for me at the top.

I had one of the oddest feelings I'd ever felt. I couldn't help briefly looking down occasionally (probably a mistake). When I saw the stage far below, my chest tightened and I gripped the ladder harder. Adding to that tension was the intense desire I had for Pam. She smelled so alluring. I just couldn't wait to taste her.

Pam led the way over the narrow catwalks until we reached a much wider platform above the seats in the auditorium. I think this was where people operated spotlights; at least that's what I thought those big cannon-like lights on the edge facing the stage were. There was enough light reflecting back from the stage below that we could see; it was pretty dim, but I could see her clearly.

Pam sat down in the center of the platform and smiled at me. The platform was made from some kind of steel mesh with squares about an inch wide. I wished we had a blanket. This probably wasn't going to hurt, but laying naked on the mesh certainly wasn't going to feel good. Not that there was a chance in hell that it was going to stop me.

I sat down next to Pam, and kissed her neck as I started to unbutton her blouse.

"We don't have time for that. Not if we're going to get any lunch," Pam whispered.

There was absolutely nobody else up here 50 feet above the auditorium and, for that matter, nobody could be seen in the auditorium, either. There was no reason she had to whisper, but I think I understood. It was more intimate.

"Let's take our time and do this right," I said. "You're all the lunch I need. We have a little under an hour."

I kissed her softly, gently, then with more passion, we opened our mouths. I kissed down her neck and across her shoulder. I unbuttoned her blouse and whispered, "Lie back, Pam."

I kissed her collarbone and the front of her neck. She opened the front of her bra, and pulled the cups away from her breasts.

"You have lovely breasts," I said.

"They're not very big," she replied.

I was pretty sure this wasn't insecurity, but blatant fishing for a compliment. They weren't huge, mambo tits, but a nicely sized, probably C-cup, pair that she used to her advantage all the time. Every now and then, she had worn something low-cut with a push-up bra, and played tittie-tease games. I think her goal had been to get some flustered, hapless guy to talk to her tits. I'd never fallen for it, but I'd enjoyed watching her play with guys in our classes. She'd tried it on me a couple of times last year, and had apparently given up. Now, she found much more effective ways of teasing me. Not that I was complaining.

"They're big enough to fascinate most of the guys in school," I replied, "and they're beautiful. And best of all, right now, they're all mine."

Now, it was my turn for a session of tittie-tease. I flicked her nipples with my tongue. I sucked them. I lightly bit them. I pulled them with my lips. I tried to watch her reactions with everything I did. When I got a sharp intake of breath, gasp, or moan, I repeated what I just did, perhaps a bit harder. If I got no reaction, I moved on. It seemed that she liked fairly rough tittie-play, at least rougher than my old girlfriend did. I didn't have enough experience to know how most girls liked it.

After a while, I noticed Pam start to move her legs and roll her pelvis. Time to move on, I supposed.

I ran kisses down her abdomen and lightly bit her navel. She gasped, and I kissed lower until I reached the top of her skirt.

I got up and moved between her legs. I grabbed her feet and brushed them off. They were a bit dusty from walking on the rarely used catwalks.

I grabbed her ankles and lifted them up. I kissed the insole of her left foot and licked the top of it. I nibbled on the toes of her right foot, and then sucked on her big toe. Apparently she was ticklish enough that it was interesting, but not so much it was unbearable. My girlfriend in Amherst had been so ticklish that she had to be in a very mellow mood for me to play with her toes, but when she was it just drove her crazy. Enough of that! I had to forget Karen and focus on Pam.

Pam was breathing heavily when I started up her legs. I stroked and kissed her calf, then I kissed and licked the inside of her knees. Then light butterfly kisses up the insides of her thighs.

Pam liked to tease, but did she like to be teased? I was going to find out.

I pulled her skirt up and out of the way, and started kissing all around her pussy. I licked between her labia and her legs. She gasped. I licked just below her pussy. She shuddered. Her pussy was very fragrant. I ran my tongue up and down the edge of her labia. When I got to the top, close to her clit, she raised her pelvis and grabbed my head to shove me onto her clit. I was having none of that!

I ran my tongue around the edge of her opening, a little deeper each time. While I was doing that, I rubbed my fingers in little circles around, but not over, her clit.

Pam exhaled and moaned. I smiled to myself.

I turned my attention to her clit. As lightly as I could, I started flicking my tongue over her clit, and slid a couple of fingers into her.

"Oooohhh," Pam gasped.

Slowly, very slowly, I used a little more force on her clit. Then a little more. And more.

I could feel the tension increasing in her legs. Pam raised her pelvis and pushed harder on my head to force my tongue to press harder. I pushed back so I was in control of the amount of pressure. She was starting to get close. I had to be very careful.

Pam arched her back and moaned, "Nnnnnnnnnn."

I stopped licking, and blew lightly on her clit.

"Ah!" she gasped, disappointed the stimulation was gone.

"Shhh," I whispered. "Trust me."

I licked around the outside of her pussy, and let her come back from the brink. When she put her butt back on the floor of the platform, I started lightly licking her clit again. Very slowly, I brought her to the brink of orgasm, again. I listened to her breathing, and felt her legs quiver with tension. I'd lick harder, then softer for a bit, trying to keep her on the edge as long as I could.

Finally, Pam gasped and held her breath. Her legs went completely rigid. I bore down and licked as fast as I could. The air hissed out of her, and she started thrusting her hips back and forth. I hung on and did my best to continue to stimulate her through her orgasm.

She slowed down, and I slowed down with her. I didn't stop, though. Instead of flicking over her clit, I pressed down with my tongue and started rubbing slower, but harder. She began to respond, and I went faster and brought her to another orgasm.

At this point, she was thrusting her hips wildly and gasping without any rhythm. I couldn't tell when she was coming down from one cum, or rising up into another one. I kept pressure from my tongue on her clit, and curled my fingers inside her to try to find her G-spot.

"Oh!" she exclaimed sharply, and I assumed I found it. I rubbed my fingers over it, and did my best not to be thrown off as she bucked even harder.

Suddenly, Pam stopped pulling my head into her, and started pushing me away.

"Enough!" she gasped. "I've got to stop."

I withdrew my fingers and stopped licking. I grinned to myself, and blew onto her clit. Pam shuddered and gasped.

Pam lay there breathing hard. I rubbed her abdomen lightly and kissed her thigh. Then I sat up to look at her. She was lying limply and looked exhausted. She looked great. I kissed the tip of her nose.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I pressed the light button on my watch. "We still have a bit more than 15 minutes until our next class."

"Good," she said. "Lie down." She sat up, and pushed me over onto my back. Then she straddled me and slipped my cock inside her. Oh my god! Her pussy gripped me firmly and smoothly. It was warm, and wet, and simply heavenly.

"Um," I said, "you're on the pill, right?"

Then Pam stopped moving altogether and said, "Of course I am, but don't come inside me. I want to talk to you. I'll get you off in a bit, don't worry, but don't come inside me. I left my panties in my locker. Climbing down from here would make me a complete mess, and I can't change until after rehearsal. So I'm stuck wearing these clothes until this evening. So don't come. We're going to chat for a little bit."

"Oh my god, Pam," I moaned, "I can't chat like this. I can't even think."

"Perfect," she grinned. "That's exactly what I want."

"Why?"

"Because I want to talk, and I want you to listen. You're very smart and, it seems, more aggressive than I thought - which is very cute - but I'm going to tell you what I want. I don't want a debate, or any contingency plans. I just want you to listen."

I couldn't really concentrate on this. There were all-consuming feelings of pleasure from my dick.

"Okay," I gasped. "Sure."

"Good," she said. "By the way, you read poetry very well. Your inflection and delivery is really good. You should audition for the next play."

"Is that what you want to talk about?"

"No," she chirped. "It just occurred to me." She giggled. She was sitting there, impaled on my dick and she was - what? - flirting with me? Isn't this a bit late for goddamned flirting?

"What I wanted to talk to you about was me," she said, finally getting to the point.

"I wanted to make sure you know that we're just having fun," her pussy gripped me harder for a moment, then she giggled again, "a lot of fun, but that's all it is. I don't want you to think you're falling for me. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Well, this certainly doesn't hurt right now," I joked. "You feel wonderful."

"That's always nice to hear. And I also wanted you to know that while we can't fuck right now, I am going to fuck you later. I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to realize you didn't know what sex really was."

"Okay," I said. "My palm pilot is in my book bag, maybe we can schedule it for some mutually agreeable time: 3:25 - 5:15 Friday, fucked by Pam, set alarm 30 minutes in advance."

She twisted my nipples. "You goof!" Then she moved up and down a couple of times.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned. "Oh god, just kill me now. I can't stand more of this!"

"So don't stand. Just lie there and do what I tell you," Pam said. "I'm going to tell you some things, and we'll make it simple for you. Just repeat after me: 'yes, Pam.'"

"Yes, Pam," I parroted.

"Good." And she squeezed me with her pussy a bit.

"You make me feel so incredibly sexy and powerful," she said. "In yesterday's rehearsal, I acted much better than I ever have before. So you and I are going to play around more, later in the week."

"Yes, Pam," I agreed.

"The play runs Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:30. You're going to take me for a light meal Friday and Saturday afternoon and then we'll play a bit more. I need to be here an hour before curtain."

"Yes, Pam." I didn't have any plans that preempted sex.

"Do you have somewhere we can play? A car would work, but I'd prefer somewhere else."

"Yes, Pam." I did have several good spots. Thank god I had understanding parents. They'd probably be thrilled that little Jakey was getting his rocks off rather than sulking alone for a change.

"Finally, Saturday night, you're taking me to the cast party and after that I'm going to fuck you 'till your dick comes off," she said.

"Yes, Pam." I could live with that.

"I'm not saying I won't go on dates with you occasionally once the play is over. You're a nice, cute guy with a talented tongue. But we're not an item, right?"

"Yes, Pam"

"Well, I'm glad we had this little chat and understand each other. Aren't you?" and Pam squeezed my dick a bit more.

"Yes, Pam," I agreed. Then I thought I'd show her that I wasn't a pushover. She was breathing harder than usual, so I thought this would probably work. I suddenly sat up, took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on it, grabbed her mound firmly and rubbed quickly over her clit and reached around her with my other arm and pulled her close to me.

"Ahhhh!" she exclaimed, and started bucking against me with her sudden orgasm. It took all of my self-control to stop myself from cumming with her.

"You cheater!" she gasped once she finished.

"Yes, Pam," I agreed.

Pam leaned over, pushed me on my back again, hopped off me, and took me into her mouth. She held just the head inside and ran her tongue around and around.

"Ohhhh," I moaned. "I'm not the only one here with a talented tongue."

She started bobbing her head up and down, and it was all over. I was so close I couldn't hold back any more. My legs went rigid, I moaned, and emptied myself into her mouth. It felt like gallons and gallons, as I had an industrial-strength orgasm. I don't know if she had any trouble swallowing it. I wasn't paying much attention at the time, since my pelvis was exploding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.