Sex Contest - Cover

Sex Contest

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: We were both nice and mellow now, after a hot bath and a few drinks we had decanted to the sofa for some slow sex. It didn't stay that way for long for my wife had decided to spice things up by relaying one of her past sexy secrets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   .

We were both nice and mellow now, after a hot bath and a few drinks we had decanted to the sofa for some slow sex. It didn't stay that way for long for my wife had decided to spice things up by relaying one of her past sexy secrets.

"Jackie, that was my flat mate at the time, well she and I use to do this contest every now and again," she said with a sexy giggle.

I've heard that giggle many times in the past two years and I knew just thinking about her past was turning her on.

"Oh yes," I said squeezing her size 'D's hard, "tell me all about it."

This wasn't the first sexy story she had imparted to me and they had never failed to turn us both on.

"Well the whole object was to fuck as many guys in one day as we could," she said.

"So who won?" I asked thrusting harder into her sopping pussy.

"Mostly she did," she confessed, "it wasn't fair really for she used to work in this big office with tons of guys handy, but I got the record of 27."

"27 fucks in one day?" I said.

"No, no, that's 27 different guys in one day," she giggled, "I sure I had at least a couple them twice."

"You were a bit of a slut in those days then," I said.

Of course I already knew this from her other stories.

"We both were," she sighed.

"So tell me all," I said thrusting between her legs now with long slow strokes.

"Well I can't remember exactly my record day but I try," she said. "First of the day was the guy I had came home with the night before. 7 o'clock and he'll be banging into me to break my duck. Of course we would have our regulars like the milkmen but it depended on who got to him first. He wasn't a young guy and only had enough strength for one of us."

"So you got to him first then that day so that's two," I said.

"Well on a good morning the postmen would come before I left for work," she giggled again, "I think he rearranged his round to catch us both in."

"So this day was one of his good mornings and you caught him. So before you had left your flat you had three guys already," I observed.

"Four if I could catch Jackie's feller before she could stop me and that morning I remember I caught him coming out of the bathroom with just wearing a towel around his middle. The sound of him banging into me up against the bathroom wall alerted Jackie; she wasn't at all happy about it," she said.

"Ok four, so where did the other 23 come from?" I asked.

"Hang on just a minute," she grunted for her hips had picked up speed and I knew she was about to come.

I didn't hold on either and I pumped my load into her jerking body.

"Mmm, that was so nice," she sighed, hugging me tight.

"So what about the other 23 guys?" I said.

"Hang on and let me enjoy the moment," she sighed.

After a few minutes she stirred and started on her story again.

"Well it was summer and it was nice and hot so I wasn't wearing much and especial not knickers," she said, "so I had two guys on the train. Packed it was if I remember right, so I could unzip them and push up against them without anybody else seeing."

"On a packed train standing up and nobody saw anything?" I said incredulously.

"Well I can't say for sure that nobody saw us but nobody complained that's for sure, especial not my two partners anyway," she said.

"Ok that's six," I said.

"Not too bad coinciding it was only eight thirty in the morning," she giggled. My god we were such sluts in those days."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.