Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next three weeks were filled with our normal routine. Eddie and I ran each morning with Brad and Kathy. Cindy rode to and from school with the four of us, telling us about how much better things were now that her father was out the picture.

One afternoon after school, Kathy, Cindy and I went to the mall to shop for clothes. After walking from shop to shop, we stopped in the food court to get a soda.

"How is your mom doing, Cindy?" I asked.

"Mom's doing great! We found out Dad had several bank accounts and Mom and I get half of the money. Mom said her attorney froze all of Dad's assets and that Dad called her to bitch."

"What did she do when he called?" Kathy asked.

"Mom told him that she was going to take him for all she could. She also told him that if he ever came anywhere near me, she'd have him arrested." Cindy said. "Did you hear about Erin's party?"

"Yeah, Erin asked me if I wanted to come," Kathy said. "I told her I'd let her know after I talked to you guys. Do you want to go?"

"I'll talk to Brad. If he wants to go, I will too," I said. "It's this Friday, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess she has the house to herself that night, her dad is going to be out for the night," Cindy told us. "Hey, Jen, when is your cousin going to get here?"

"Frank and my aunt will be here Thursday night. Dad and Mom are picking them up at the airport. I wonder if Erin would mind if I brought him to the party." I said. "I won't be able to go if he can't go too."

"I don't think Erin would mind," Cindy started to giggle. "A cute boy like your cousin would be more than welcome, I know a couple of girls that would love to see some fresh meat."

"Cindy! My cousin isn't meat," I snapped, jokingly.

"Just kidding. Is Frank going to fish the tournament with us between Christmas and New Years?" Kathy asked, reminding me about the money tournament we planned to fish out of Miami.

"I guess so, I kind of forgot that we had the tournament while he is going to be here," I replied. "It's going to be crowded on the boat."

Cindy and Kathy nodded and then Cindy started to laugh. "Frank can sleep with Kevin and me. I want to try two boys at once."

"How are you going to do that, Cindy? You don't suck dick and you only have one pussy," I quipped.

"True, but they can take turns," Cindy shot back.

Laughing, we all left the food court and headed home. Kathy drove so she dropped me off at home first. After she and Cindy left, I went to talk to Eddie about the tournament and Erin's party.

Frank and Aunt Sally arrived on Thursday night as planned. Mom and Dad left my brother and me at home, going to the airport by themselves. When they returned to the house, we all sat in the kitchen and talked for over an hour.

"I hear you guys are doing pretty well with your fishing tournaments," Frank said. "Mom shows me the newspaper clippings Aunt Ellen sends her."

"We've been lucky, Frank," Eddie said.

"Don't be so modest, Eddie. You kids have earned everything you've won," Dad said.

"Frank, we have a tournament a week from Saturday, would you like to fish it with us?" I asked.

"Really! I'd love to go fishing with you guys. Are we all going to stay on the boat?" Frank asked.

"No, the adults are going to stay in a hotel," Dad said. "I have a meeting the day after Christmas. I have a boat that someone may want to buy and I have to meet with the people."

"Which boat, Dad?" Eddie asked.

"It's a custom boat that a guy ordered and then couldn't pay for. It's almost finished, but because of the design, not too many people are interested in it. When Mr. Bowman sold me the business, I inherited it," Dad told us. "I'd love to get it out of the shed; it's taking up one of the finishing slips."

"You kids are going to take the boat down to Miami." Mom said. "I'm afraid it would be too crowed on the boat with all of us on it anyway."

"I though the boat would sleep six. Mom told me it was a big boat," Frank said.

"It will, but there would be thirteen people on it. We want a car in Miami, so the adults will drive and you kids will take the boat," Mom said.

Frank looked puzzled so I said, "We have six of us in the crew, Frank. Kathy's parents and Cindy's mom will be going to Miami with Mom, Dad and Aunt Sally. With you on the boat, we'll have seven people."

"How are we going to sleep seven people on the boat?" Eddie asked. "We only have three beds, unless someone sleeps in the upper berth in the small stateroom."

"Maybe we can pick up one of those air beds they advertise on television," Dad said. "You could put it on the floor in the salon."

"I'm sure you kids will figure it out," Mom said. "Why don't you guys go outside or in the living room so Aunt Sally and I can get caught up."

Eddie, Frank and I went out into the backyard and sat around the table on the patio.

"What do you guys have planned for the time I'm here?" Frank asked.

"Well, there's a party tomorrow night that we want to go to. On Saturday, we will probably take the boat out so your mom can see it," Eddie said. "Next week, we should practice fishing so you know what to do, Frank. Next weekend is the tournament in Miami."

"Sounds like we're going to be busy," Frank said. "Sounds like fun to me. I can't get over how warm it is down here; at home it's freezing."

"I would like to go to your house sometime," I said. "I've never seen snow. I think it would be neat to make a snowman."

We all talked for a couple of hours and then went in to go to bed. Like in the past, Aunt Sally slept in Eddie's room and the boys slept in the living room. Dad bought a rollaway bed so my brother and Frank didn't have to sleep together.

When I got up the next morning, I went to the bathroom without thinking about the fact my cousin and Aunt were staying with us. Like most nights, I had slept naked and didn't bother to put on a robe or anything when I left my room. I stepped through the door just as Frank was coming out of the bathroom.

Frank's eyes locked on my boobs and his face turned a bright pink as he stared at me.

"Good morning, Frank," I said with a giggle and went into the bathroom, leaving my cousin standing there with his mouth hanging open.

After I was finished in the bathroom, I went to my room to fix my hair and get dressed. I glanced into the living room as I went by the doorway, but didn't see Frank.

Once I was dressed I went out to see what my brother had planned for the day. Eddie was still sleeping on the fold out couch and Frank was now on the rollaway, watching television. I decided to wake Eddie and get him going, but not until I had a little fun with Frank.

"What are you watching, Frank?" I asked.

Frank avoided eye contact and replied, "I don't know, just some lame show. Listen, Jenny, I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't think anyone would be up yet."

"That's okay; just do me a favor next time."

"What?"

"Make sure you're naked too." I started to laugh and so did Frank.

I shook Eddie and told him to wake up. He groaned, covered his head with the sheet, but I pulled it away. My brother finally sat up and rubbed his face with his hands.

"What time is it?" Eddie asked.

"Eight o'clock, time to get up and get going," I told him.

"Why so early? What's going on?" Eddie stood up as he asked me his questions.

"Cindy, Kevin, Kathy and Brad are coming over at ten today. We wanted to let them get to know Frank, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Eddie said. "I'll go get my shower and get dressed."

"Just remember we have guests, Aunt Sally is in your room," I reminded him.

"Wake my mom up, Eddie, she won't mind," Frank said.

Eddie went to his bedroom door, knocked lightly and then went in. He returned a few minutes later, carrying his clothes and went into the bathroom.

"So, Frank, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No, I've gone out a couple of times, but that's it. Tell me about your boyfriend."

"Brad? He is the greatest guy in the world. I just love him to pieces."

"Eddie goes with his sister?"

"Yeah, Kathy. She and Eddie are really close too. We all get along real well and have a lot of fun together. Brad and Kathy are the rest of the main crew on the boat. My friend, Cindy and her boyfriend, Kevin, just started to fish with us too."

"Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun together, Jenny."

"We do. We're really lucky to be able to do the things we do. Mom and Dad are so cool about everything."

Eddie came out of the bathroom and we all went into the kitchen. I began to mix pancake batter and Eddie started to fry bacon. When Frank asked what he could do, I asked him to make coffee. Eddie knocked on our parents' bedroom door and woke them up. Frank got his mom up and we all sat down to breakfast.

After breakfast, Eddie, Frank and I cleaned up while our parents got dressed.

"We're going shopping," Mom said. "What are you kids doing today?"

I told Mom about the other kids coming over to meet Frank.

Mom, Dad and Aunt Sally left. Eddie, Frank and I went out to the pool and relaxed in lounges. We talked about several things, but mostly fishing. Frank asked endless questions about how we fished. Eddie and I took turns answering Frank's questions, telling him about the techniques we used.

"You really know all about this stuff, don't you Jenny?" Frank said.

"Yeah she does. She knows as much, if not more, than I do," Eddie said.

Kathy, Brad, Kevin and Cindy showed up and Eddie and I introduced Frank.

"I remember Frank from the last time he was here," Cindy said.

We gathered around the table and began talking about the party that night.

"How well do you know Erin, Kathy?" I asked.

"Not real well, but I have a friend that knows her. My friend, Megan, says she is really nice, considering how screwed up her life has been." Kathy said.

"What do you mean, Kathy?" Eddie asked.

"Megan said Erin lives with her father. Her dad and mom are divorced and her mom lives up north somewhere. I heard Erin used to live with her mom, but something happened so she moved in with her dad," Kathy said. "I don't know what happened, but I guess it was really bad."

"That's too bad," I said. "Is she okay now?"

Kathy shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

We decided to go for a swim. Kathy, Cindy and I went to my room to put on our suits and the guys changed in Eddie's room.

"Your cousin is cute," Cindy said. "Too bad we don't have someone for him to hang with while he's here."

"Frank will be okay," I said. "We'll just have to try to keep from fooling around with the guys in front of him. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable."

"Okay, I'll try to keep my hands off Eddie, at least if Frank is watching," Kathy said.

We all giggled and made a few remarks about our boyfriends. Once we were changed into our suits, we went to the pool. The boys were already in the water and we jumped in with them.

One of the things we liked to do was play a game we called chicken, where Kathy, Cindy and I would get on the guys shoulders and try to knock each other into the water. With Frank there, we didn't think it would be a good idea because of the odd number.

Brad came over to me, put his arms around me and kissed me. "Why don't you and Frank team up and play chicken. I'll take a turn later."

"Are you sure, Brad?" I asked. "You don't mind?"

Brad shook his head and smiled.

I kissed him and said, "You're the best! I love you."

When I went over to Frank and told him to lower himself he looked shocked.

"You and I are going to be a team for a game of chicken," I said.

Frank nodded, stooped down and I climbed on his shoulders. Cindy got on Kevin and Kathy on Eddie. We started jousting with one another, trying to topple the other. I became very aware of the feeling of Frank's neck on my pussy as I twisted and turned on his shoulders. He held my thighs and I hooked my feet behind his back as we moved through the water.

One of the other things I didn't think about was how aggressively we played the game. It wasn't uncommon for us to have our tops pulled away and our boobs exposed. Normally, this didn't stop play, but today we tried to cover ourselves as we played.

Cindy was the first to be dislodged from Kevin, leaving Kathy and I to decide the winner. Kathy got a hold of me from behind and pulled me off Frank's shoulders. Frank continued to hold my legs and we both ended up underwater. When we were untangling ourselves, my hand came between his legs. I could tell he was excited and before moving away, I gave him a playful squeeze.

Once we surfaced, Frank stared at me, his face showing surprise. I giggled, winked and pulled the bottoms of my suit out from between my butt cheeks. Moving closer to my cousin, I whispered, "You seem to like the game."

Frank's face turned red and he tried to move away from me. I put my hand on his shoulder and giggled. "Don't worry, it happens to Eddie, Kevin and Brad too."

"What happens?" Brad asked, having overheard me.

"Hardons, I was telling Frank all you guys get them when we play chicken," I said.

"Hell yes," Brad said, chuckling. "What do you expect? Any guy that doesn't react to having a girl's pussy against his neck would have to be dead."

The others overheard our conversation and started to laugh. Frank still looked uncomfortable, so Cindy went over to him.

"My turn to be your partner, Frank," Cindy said.

We regrouped with Cindy perched on Frank's shoulders. I moved behind Brad, reached around him and grabbed his cock. "Thanks, baby."

"For what?" Brad asked as I climbed on his shoulders.

"For being you and for making my cousin feel welcome," I said.

We won the next round and then Frank paired up with Kathy. After a couple more matches, we climbed out and rested in the warm sun. Kathy, Cindy and I went in the house after we were dry and fixed sandwiches for all of us. We carried the food and sodas out to the yard and placed them on the table.

While we were eating, our parents came home and joined us in the backyard. We all spent the rest of the afternoon swimming and lying in the sun. I made sure my cousin was always coated in sun block so he wouldn't burn. Kathy and Cindy also helped, rubbing lotion on his back for him.

"What are you guys wearing to the party tonight?" I asked Cindy and Kathy. "I was planning on wearing a skirt and a crop top."

"I'm going to wear a skirt too," Cindy said.

"I was going to wear shorts, but if both of you are wearing skirts, I will too. I wouldn't want to be different," Kathy said.

We discussed what we were planning to wear, making sure we didn't match. At about four, Kathy, Brad, Cindy and Kevin left to get ready. Eddie told them he'd pick them up at about seven.

I asked my parents what they had planned for the evening and Mom told me they were all going out with Brad's parents and Cindy's mom. They were going to dinner and then out to a club to listen to music and dance.

"Don't stay out too late tonight," Mom said. "Remember we're all going out on the boat tomorrow."

"I know, Mom. We'll get home at a reasonable hour," I told her.

After dinner, I got dressed and Eddie drove us to Kathy's house. Kevin was already at Cindy's house and we left for the party. I shared the bench seat in the back of the van with Frank and Brad, sitting between them.

When we arrived at Erin's party, there were several other kids already there. Erin and her dad lived in a large Spanish ranch and, like most homes in the area, had a built in pool and a large patio in the backyard. We went around back, guided by the music, and found Erin.

"Hi everyone, thanks for coming," Erin said.

We all introduced ourselves and joined the small group of kids on the patio. Erin had colorful Chinese lanterns hanging around the patio and a stereo system near the house. A long table had food on it and a cooler full of soda was at one end. The guys got Kathy, Cindy and I Cokes and we found a place to sit together.

I watched Erin flit around the yard, greeting her guests and talking with several of the kids I knew from school. She was a very petite girl and only about five feet tall. Erin's auburn hair was long and tied into a ponytail. After about a half an hour, I noticed she was making a lot of trips to where we were sitting, asking if we needed anything.

There were about twenty kids in the backyard; all of them couples except Erin and Frank. Most of the kids were in small groups talking among themselves. Erin came over, walked up to Frank and smiled.

"Would you like to dance, Frank? I want people to stop sitting around and have some fun," Erin said.

"Well, um, I don't really know how to dance," Frank said shyly.

"Sure you do," I said. "It's easy. Come on, Brad, let's show Frank."

Brad got up and we started toward an empty area on the patio. Eddie, Kathy, Cindy and Kevin also joined us and we all started to dance to a fast song. I watched my cousin and saw he was uncomfortable.

Brad must have sensed it too, because he moved closer to Frank and said, "Just have fun, Frank. None of us know what we're doing, at least the guys don't."

Frank smiled, thanked Brad and loosened up. By the time the song ended, he was smiling. The next song was slow and Brad took me in his arms. I watched over Brad's shoulder to see what Frank was going to do and giggled when Erin made the decision for him.

Several other couples joined in and began to dance. After several more songs, we went to get sodas and rest. Erin came over to where we were all sitting and sat next to Frank.

"Thanks for the dances, Frank, it was fun," Erin said.

"Sorry I'm not better," Frank said.

"Don't be silly, you're as good as any of the other guys that had enough guts to dance," Erin said. "Oh shit, I knew this was going to happen."

"What?" I asked.

"Over there," Erin pointed to a group of six kids. "That asshole, Bobby Jackson, is putting booze in the sodas. I told Nancy not to let him do that. My dad will flip out if he finds out."

"Go tell them to leave," Kathy said.

"I would, but they won't listen to me. Why can't everyone just have a good time without drinking?" Erin said.

Erin's voice was quivering like she was on the brink of tears. I glanced at Brad and then at Eddie.

"I'll tell them, Erin," Frank said.

"I don't want any trouble, Frank. Bobby is a bully and will want to start a fight, he and his lackeys, they don't make a move unless Bobby tells them to," Erin said.

Frank stood up and headed to the group. Eddie, Brad and Kevin followed him and so did the girls and I.

"Hey, Erin doesn't want any drinking at her party," Frank said as he walked up to Bobby.

Bobby was about three inches taller than Frank and looked like he out weighed him. Bobby looked at Frank and laughed.

"Tough shit, I'm not going to stay around here without a couple of drinks, and I don't plan on leaving," Bobby said, laughing along with the rest of the guys he was with.

"Just put the booze away, Bobby," Nancy said. "Why do you always have to act like this?"

"Shut up, Nancy, nobody is going to tell me what to do. If this punk doesn't like it, I'll just kick his ass," Bobby said.

"Look, I don't want any trouble," Frank said. "Just stop drinking and we can all have a nice time."

Most of the other kids gathered around and watched what was going on. Erin asked Frank to leave Bobby alone, but she still told Bobby to leave.

Bobby seemed like he'd had enough of Frank and the taunting of his friends. He took a swing at Frank, but in an instant, Bobby was on the ground yelling for Frank to let him go. When Bobby swung at him, Frank had caught his hand and twisted his wrist until he dropped in pain.

"I told you I didn't want any trouble," Frank said calmly. "I think it's time for you to go now."

"Someone get this prick off me," Bobby groaned.

One of Bobby's friends stepped toward Frank, but was stunned when Frank's free hand shot out and hit him in the forehead. Eddie, Brad and Kevin stepped in and soon the ruckus was over. Nancy apologized to Erin and then left with Bobby and the rest of them.

Erin wrapped her arms around Frank's arm and thanked him. The other kids also thanked Frank, telling him it was about time Bobby had someone stand up to him.

When we got back to our seats, I turned to my cousin.

"What just happened, Frank?" I asked. "What did you do to those guys?"

Frank chuckled and said, "I've been taking karate for years. When I was younger I used to get picked on, but not anymore."

"I can see why," Erin said with a giggle.

We went back to dancing and having a good time. Erin and Frank spent most of their time with each other, dancing and talking. At about ten o'clock, Erin's dad came out of the house.

Our group was sitting and talking when Erin's father came over to us.

"How's everything going, Erin?" Her dad asked.

"Just great, Daddy. We're all having fun. There was a little trouble, but Frank took care of it," Erin said.

"I saw what happened, Erin. I was about to come out when this young man convinced that group of kids to leave." Erin's dad extended his hand to Frank. "I'm Ted Riley, Erin's father."

Frank stood up, shook his hand and said, "Pleased to meet you, Sir. I'm Frank Miller."

Erin began to introduce the rest of us to her father. When she told him my last name he grinned.

"I know who you kids are; you're the fishermen-right?" Mr. Riley said.

"Yes, that's us," Brad said.

"I've read about you in the paper; you guys seem to do pretty good," Mr. Riley said.

We all nodded and thanked him for the party. Mr. Riley sat down, after asking his daughter if she minded and began to ask us questions about fishing.

"You know, I've been here for five years and have never been out fishing. When I lived up north, I did a lot of bass fishing, but not since I moved here," Mr. Riley said.

We told him how much fun it was to catch the large fish and about the boat. Finally, Erin said it was time to eat and shooed her dad away. He laughed and went back into the house.

"Your dad seems real nice, Erin," Frank said.

"He is, he just worries about me too much," Erin said.

"There's nothing wrong with that, it's a good thing he cares about you," Cindy said. "Believe me, I know."

After eating pizza, we regrouped. Erin was sitting next to Frank and holding his hand. The two of them talked to each other, keeping their voices low enough so the rest of us couldn't hear them.

Frank took Eddie and me aside and asked, "Do you think it would be okay if Erin came with us tomorrow?"

"Sure, Frank," I said. "Just have her ask her dad if she can go."

Eddie nodded and said, "No problem, we have plenty of room on the boat."

"Jenny, would you please come with Erin and me to ask him?" Frank said.

I agreed and we went into the house. Erin led us to the living room and she asked her dad about going on the boat.

After thinking for a moment, Mr. Riley said it would be okay if he could talk to my dad first.

"I have a better idea," I said. "Why don't you come with us tomorrow? That way you can meet our parents and go out on the boat too. We may even do some fishing."

"Are you sure your parents would approve of you asking a stranger to join them?" Mr. Riley said.

"Hang on, I'll ask," I said, taking my cell phone out of my purse.

I called my dad, talked to him for a moment and then handed the phone to Mr. Riley. He and Dad talked for a few minutes and he handed the phone back to me.

"I guess we're all set," Mr. Riley said. "We're going to meet you at the marina in the morning."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Erin said, hugging him.

We went back out and told the rest of our group about Erin and her father's plan to join us.

At about midnight, the party broke up, leaving our group as the last kids still there. We helped Erin clean up and put things away before saying goodbye and heading home. Before we left, I told Erin what to bring with her.

After dropping Kathy, Brad, Cindy and Kevin off, we went home and into the house. Our parents were still out and we all sat in the living room for a few minutes.

"It looks like you and Erin hit it off, Frank," Eddie said.

Frank nodded and said, "Yeah, she's really nice. She even kissed me goodnight."

"That's cool," I said. "We should get to bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day."

Eddie and Frank agreed and we went to bed.

I was almost asleep when I heard my parents come in. Mom stopped by my room, checked on me and asked about the party. I told her that we all had fun and then told her goodnight.

The house was busy the next morning with all of us getting ready to go. I showered, packed my things and went to help my mom while Frank and Eddie got ready. While Mom and I were fixing breakfast, Aunt Sally came out of Mom's room with nothing but a towel wrapped around her.

After a quick breakfast, we packed the van and headed for the marina. We pulled into the parking lot right behind Kathy's dad. Kevin, Cindy and her mom were in the car with the rest of the family. When we parked and got out, Erin and Mr. Riley came over to our van.

I introduced everyone to Erin and her father and then we gathered our things and headed to the boat. Once onboard, Eddie showed Erin, Frank, Aunt Sally and Mr. Riley around. Kathy, Brad and I got the boat ready to go, while Mom made coffee.

I started the engines and warmed them while Kathy and Brad disconnected the shore power and water. They untied the lines and we pulled out of our slip.

Erin and her dad came up to the flying bridge. Mr. Riley was a little surprised to see me at the helm, driving the boat. He watched intently as I maneuvered to the gas dock and pulled up without touching the pilings. Frank helped Eddie and Brad tie off and fuel the boat for the day.

"You should get her pumped out, Eddie," I called down to my brother. "We're half full and we have a lot of people onboard today."

I used the radio to see if a man we knew was selling bait from his boat today. We could get bait at the gas dock, but we'd found the man's bait was fresher and less expensive. I told my brother the man was waiting for us so Eddie wouldn't buy bait. With the boat filled with fuel, we motored over to the man selling fresh bait and bought enough for the day.

"Your boat is really something, Jenny," Erin said. "I've never been on anything like this."

"Erin's right, it is a beautiful boat," Mr. Riley said. "Thank you for inviting us."

"No problem, we love taking new people out," I said.

My dad and Mr. Waters came up to the bridge and Dad offered Mr. Riley a cup of coffee. He took it and complemented Dad on the boat and my ability to operate it.

"All the kids are good at running the boat," Dad said. "I made sure they could before I let them take her out on their own."

Mr. Riley acted shocked. "You let the kids take the boat out alone?"

"Sure, why not," Dad said. "They are very responsible and can handle anything that comes up. When they have a tournament, they take her for a weekend."

Erin's dad shook his head. "You must really trust your kids."

"We do, all of us trust the kids and we will until they give us a reason not to," Dad told him.

I fought to keep from laughing when Mr. Riley said, "Harry, aren't you and your wife afraid the kids will-you know?"

Dad did laugh and said, "There's nothing to be afraid of, Ted. If the kids are going to fool around, there's nothing anyone can do to prevent it. Look, they don't drink, they don't do drugs and they don't give us a minute's trouble."

Dad, Mr. Waters and Mr. Riley went down to see what the women were doing, leaving Erin and me alone on the bridge.

"Jenny, did I just hear what I think I heard?" Erin said.

"I don't know, what do you think you heard?"

"I think your dad just told my dad he didn't care if you fooled around with Brad."

"You heard right, Erin, he doesn't. All of our parents know we sleep together when we're on the boat."

"My dad would kill me if he ever found out I was doing that. He doesn't even allow me to really date."

"Do you?"

"Date? Yes, sometimes. I find it hard to trust boys, so I don't date them long."

"Why not?"

"When I lived with my mom, her boyfriend's son started messing around with me. I was twelve at the time it started and at first it was fun, you know; show and tell. One day Mom was out with her boyfriend and we were alone. He wanted to fool around, but I didn't want to.

"One thing led to another and the next thing I knew, we were screwing. I told him not to, but he did it anyway. I guess it wasn't really rape because we'd done other things and I never stopped him before. I didn't think anyone would believe me if I said anything so I didn't tell my mom."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.