Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After cleaning the boat, I decided to take a shower and lay down before dinner. When I was finished in the head, I slipped on a long tee shirt, went to the master stateroom and stretched out on the bed. I was alone for about a half an hour and almost asleep when I felt someone crawl into bed with me.

"You still awake, Little-bit?" Brad asked as he circled my waist with his arm.

I rolled onto my back and said, "Sort of."

"Are you tired?" Brad said as his hand slid down my stomach to my mons.

I was tired, but Brad's touch felt nice. His fingertips slowly stroked my mons as he put his mouth on my neck and kissed me.

"Yeah, I really am a little tired, but what you're doing feels so good."

Part of me wanted to make love to Brad and part of me wanted to sleep. His fingers increased their pressure and moved lower, brushing my clit. I sighed, grabbed his wrist and held his hand to my sex as I rolled onto my side, facing away from him.

Brad slipped his free arm under my neck and rested it against my chest. I wiggled against him, moaned and felt him snuggle against my back. When Brad moved his hand from my crotch and up to my tummy I realized he was probably as tired as I was. I heard his breathing become shallow and realized he was sleeping, with me in his arms.

I awoke to Kathy shaking my shoulder and calling my name. Brad was gone and when I asked Kathy where her brother was, she said, "Brad's in the shower. It's almost time to go to dinner."

I rolled out of bed, stretched and ran my fingers through my messy hair.

"What are you wearing tonight?" I asked Kathy.

"A skirt and top. You?"

"I think I'm going to wear the one-piece shorts outfit my mom bought me," I said.

We all got dressed, met our parents and had dinner. When we finished eating, we went to the beach and watched the sunset.

"What do you kids have planed for tomorrow?" Mom asked.

"Going fishing," Eddie said. "We need to see if we can get back on the fish. I'd like to get a few more waypoints marked before the tournament. Are you guys planning to go too?"

"No, we're going to spend the day onshore and go to the beach," Mom told us. "Tonight, we're all going dancing."

"That sounds like fun, Mom. I wish we could go too," I said.

"I know, Jenny, but the place we're going won't let people under twenty-one in after nine o'clock. Besides, you kids should get to bed early if you're going fishing in the morning," Mom said.

Our parents left, heading towards shore to go for a walk. I hooked my arm in Brad's, pulled him over near Kathy and Eddie and said, "What do you guys want to do now?"

"I don't care," Kathy said. "We could go back to the boat and watch television, play cards, go for a late swim or something."

"We could play strip poker," Eddie said and then began to laugh.

Kathy looked up at my brother and said, "We don't have to play cards to strip, Eddie, I'll get naked for you anytime you want me to."

I giggled and said, "How about a little skinny dipping?"

"If that's what you want to do, it's fine with me, Little-bit," Brad said.

We agreed the go for a swim in the ocean and headed towards the water. As we walked along the edge of the surf Brad and I held hands. Eddie and Kathy walked in front of us and played grab ass. When my brother flipped the back of Kathy's skirt up and put his hand on her bottom, I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Looks like it might be a little breezy there, Kathy," I said.

Kathy looked back at me giggled and said, "Not really, Eddie's hand is keeping me warm."

I laughed and realized that for the first time, I didn't feel any jealously. In the past, I would feel small pangs of the green monster in my gut when I watched Kathy and Eddie touching each other, but not tonight. I began to wonder if my relationship with Eddie was fading, not the love I felt as siblings, but as lovers.

Putting my arm around Brad's waist and pulling him close, I moved closer to the water and let the surf roll over my bare feet. Brad put his arm around my shoulders, pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head.

As we continued along the shoreline, I saw two couples running from the beach into the surf. When we got closer, I could tell it was Brad's and my parents.

"Look Kathy, our parents are skinny dipping. Should we join them?" I said.

"Why not? It'll be fun," Kathy giggled.

The four of us scurried to the pile of clothing our parents left on the beach, added ours and ran out into the water. Our parents had their backs to the beach and didn't see us until our giggling and laughing caught their attention.

"What are you kids doing?" Mrs. Waters said as her arms crossed over her breasts.

"The same thing you are, Mom, skinny dipping," Kathy said as she moved closer to her mom.

"You guys scared me," Mrs. Waters said.

"Sorry, Mom, we didn't mean to. We just thought it would be fun to join you," Kathy said. "We can leave if you want us to."

Mr. Waters put his hand on Mrs. Water's shoulder and said, "You kids are welcome to stay. Next time call out though so we know it's you guys."

We all frolicked in the warm water for about a half hour before deciding to get out. Eddie and Brad were reluctant to head to shore because they had erections.

"Come on, boys," my mom said. "We understand your problem."

"MOM!" Eddie yelled.

"Suit yourselves," Mom said. "You two boys can stay out here all night if you want to, but if you want to get out of the water, your condition won't bother me or Sarah. Will it, Sarah?'

"No, I just won't look," Mrs. Waters said.

I heard my mom say, "I will," and start laughing.

Everyone got out of the water except my brother and Brad. We went over to the pile of clothing we left on the beach and began sorting through them. After standing around and letting our bodies dry, we began to get dressed.

Eddie and Brad finally came out of the water and gathered their things. They weren't erect anymore, but they weren't completely flaccid either. As we dressed, I noticed Mrs. Waters watching Kathy. When Kathy put on her skirt and top, her mom asked her where her underwear was.

"I didn't wear any tonight, Mom," Kathy said.

I thought Mrs. Waters was going to yell at her, but she didn't. She shook her head and began to laugh.

"I guess it cuts down on the laundry," Mrs. Waters said.

"Yeah, and it really feels nice, Mom, you should try it sometime," Kathy said.

Kathy's mom slipped on her sundress, wadded her panties into a ball and stuffed them into Mr. Waters' pants pocket. My mom started to laugh and so did the rest of us.

The four of us kids decided to go to the boat and our parents said they were going dancing. As we walked back towards town, I wondered if Kathy's mom was going to go dancing without her panties.

We walked down the main strip with our parents until we reached the bar they were planning to go to. After saying goodnight, we headed for the boat and they went inside the bar.

It was still too early to go to bed so we decided to watch television. I changed out of my outfit and put my long tee shirt on before cuddling with Brad on the settee. I climbed onto his lap and pulled his arms around me, holding his hands against my tummy.

Eddie and Kathy sat across from us, making out and groping at one another. I snickered as my brother pulled her skirt up and began playing with her pussy. Eddie and I had done the very same thing many times while we sat together at home. I watched as Eddie's fingers moved around between Kathy's legs, teasing the dark skin between her labia and leg, never touching her where I knew she wanted him to. When Kathy squirmed, my brother anticipated her movement and avoided her.

Looking up, I saw that Brad was also watching Kathy and Eddie's playful antics. He had a small smile on his lips and I could tell he was enjoying what he was seeing by the movement of his cock against my butt. Brad moved his mouth close to my ear and whispered to me.

"Did you and Eddie do that? Did he play with you like he's playing with my sister?"

I nodded and said, "Yes."

"We did too, Kathy and I. Does it bother you to watch?"

Kathy distracted me when she started to giggle uncontrollably. I glanced over and saw my brother's fingers digging into her ribs, tickling her. Kathy was twisting and turning in my brother's lap, trying to pull his hands away from her sides. I grinned at Eddie's devilish grin as he relentlessly teased Kathy.

I turned back to Brad, shifting so I was facing him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"No, Brad, it doesn't bother me to watch. It did at first, but not now, not anymore. I love you, Brad."

Brad smiled at me, kissed me again and said, "I love you too. I used to get so bent out of shape when I saw them like that, but like you, it doesn't matter anymore."

I sighed and said, "Sweetie, take me to bed."

Brad scooped me up in his arms, stood up and started to carry me towards the staterooms. I looked back at Kathy and my brother and said, "Don't forget we have to be up early tomorrow morning."

I saw Kathy nod at me, but she was laughing so hard she couldn't talk.

When we entered the stateroom, Brad dropped me on the bed and climbed on, kneeling next to me. He bent down, put his lips on mine and pushed my tee shirt over my head. I helped him out of his clothing and we tangled our legs and arms.

After we made love, we fell asleep in one another's arms, not bothering to get up and clean the sweat and cum from our bodies.

The next morning, we all got up and headed out to the reef. We teased up several fish, but never offered a lure to hook one. I drove and watched as Kathy, Eddie and Brad worked the rods, changing the color of the teasers and the set-backs. It was over an hour since I looked at the radar and when I did, I saw a large blotch that depicted a storm.

"Hey, Eddie, come up here for a minute," I yelled down.

My brother ran up the steps and asked what was wrong.

"Look at the radar."

"Holy shit, Jen! That's one hell of a storm. We better head back to shore."

I put the boat on autopilot and ran down to the cockpit to help the others pull the lines and secure the outriggers. We stowed the equipment and then I went back up to the flying bridge with Brad.

"Brad, you better put the windows down and fasten them. It might get nasty on the way back."

Looking behind us, I could see the dark clouds on the horizon. I pointed the pending storm out to Brad and he nodded and went back to securing the clear plastic windows and enclosing the bridge.

I pushed the throttles forward and synched the engines for the run back to the marina. The boat rose up onto plane and began to move through the water as we tried to out run the storm.

About half way home, the seas began to rise and we found ourselves in five-foot waves. I kept adjusting the trim to make the ride as smooth as I could, but as the waves got bigger, the ride became rough.

We entered the marina as the rain started to fall and the winds came up. I had a little trouble docking the boat, but with Brad and Eddie's help we finally had her tied up.

Dad and Mr. Waters showed up and came aboard. We were in the salon, striping off our soaking wet clothing when they stepped in.

"Did you kids get in okay?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, we got back just as this storm hit, Dad," Eddie said.

Dressed in nothing more than a thong, I grabbed towels and tossed one to Eddie, Kathy and Brad. We dried ourselves and then Kathy and I went below to get tee shirts.

When we got back to the salon, Dad was on the cell phone, calling my mom and Mrs. Waters to let them know we were all okay.

That night, we went to the captains' meeting for the tournament. Nate saw us walk in and came over to say hi.

"Did you kids get caught out there today?" Nate asked.

"Yeah, but we got back just before the worst of it came through, Nate," Eddie said.

Nate had us gather around him and said, "Listen kids, stick to your program. You know where the fish are so go get them. Don't be tempted to follow the pack."

After giving us a few more pointers, Nate left and went over to where the other officials were seated.

The four of us found a table and took seats, facing the front of the room. A man stood up at the microphone and started the meeting.

As the meeting progressed, the man began calling out the names of the boats and captains, and then assigning them an observer. As luck would have it, we drew Nate and he had to pass because he knew Eddie and me. The man picked the next name on the list and said, "Rita, you'll be on Lady Guinevere tomorrow and Wednesday."

When Rita stood up, I waved at her and she came over to meet us.

"Hi, I'm Rita Downer," she said as she shook our hands and we introduced ourselves.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Downer," Eddie said as he took her hand.

"Nice to meet all of you too," she said. "Please call me Rita. This it only the second time I've observed on a boat that had a female on it. Nate told me about you and your fishing ability. I'm looking forward to going out with you."

Rita was a stocky woman that looked a little older than our parents. She was a couple of inches shorter than me and had a dark tan. Rita's hair was short and looked like it was colored blonde.

We talked to her for about an hour as the meeting wound down. After receiving our information package, we helped ourselves to refreshments.

I spotted a group of men, that looked to be in their twenties, walking towards us. All four of the guys wore matching shirts with 'Hasty' embroidered over the pocket. They also had ball caps with the same name across the front.

"Hi, I'm Jeff Lamar, this is my brother Eric and these guys are Marcus Johns and Buzz Crawford."

"Eddie Shockley," my brother said, extending his had. "This is my sister Jenny and Brad and Kathy Waters. We have Lady Guinevere."

Jeff laughed and said, "We know who you guys are. You kicked our butts in Lauderdale."

"Sorry, I don't remember your boat," Eddie said. "That was our first tournament and we met so many people, it's hard to remember everyone."

"I know how that is, it took us quite a while to learn who's who. We just wanted to wish you guys good luck tomorrow."

"Thanks," I said. "Good luck to you too."

"Listen, there's a party at the marina clubhouse after the meeting if you want to come. It'll give you a chance to meet some of the other teams," Jeff said.

We all looked at one another and nodded. "Thanks, Jeff," Eddie said. "We'll stop by."

After the meeting, we ran back to the boat and changed into our tee shirts with the boat's name on them. I called my Dad, told him about the party and asked if we could go. He told me that he, and the rest of our parents, would meet us there.

When we got to the clubhouse, there were almost as many people as there were at the meeting. The four of us stood off to one side and watched for our parents. When Kathy spotted them, we made our way through the crowd and caught up to them.

All of us got cold drinks and we looked for Rita to introduce our parents. Brad saw her talking to Nate and we went over to where they were standing. I introduced our parents to Rita and we chatted for a few minutes. Jeff and his crew came over and we went through the introductions once again.

For the next two hours, Jeff and his crew took us around and had us meet some of the other teams. Our parents stayed with Nate and Rita, as we moved through the crowd. Most of the other teams were made up of older men; one team had a woman on it. When she met Kathy and me, she took us aside and told us to watch out for some of the other men. The woman said that a lot of the men that fished these tournaments did it to get away from their wives and they would try hitting on us.

"I kind of think we're a little young," Kathy said.

"Maybe, but be careful," the woman said. "If any of these guys give you any trouble, tell them you know Nate. If they don't stop, tell Nate and he'll take care of it for you."

We thanked the woman and found our brothers. They were still with Jeff and his friends, talking to another team.

At ten o'clock, we decided to go to the boat and to bed. We found Rita, arranged to meet her at the gas dock at five-thirty in the morning and then went to look for our parents to tell them goodnight.

The four of us talked non-stop all the way to the boat. Meeting all of the other teams was very exciting for me and, from the sounds of the conversation, to my brother, Brad and Kathy. After we changed for bed, we sat in the salon and discussed our strategy for the next morning. Even though it was late, we were all too excited to sleep.

It was close to eleven when we finally went to bed. I set an alarm for four in the morning and climbed into bed with Brad. We kissed for a few minutes and then snuggled together to go to sleep.

I woke up before the alarm sounded the next morning, woke up Brad and went to shower. After I was finished, I opened the door to my brother's and Kathy's room and woke them up.

"Don't forget to make the bed," I said. "We're having a guest today."

Kathy jumped up, pulled my brother out of bed and then headed for the shower. Brad was just coming out of the head as Kathy went in and I met him in the room we shared. After hugging and kissing for a few minutes, we made the bed and straightened the room before going to the galley and fixing breakfast.

While Brad and I made cereal and toast, Eddie and Kathy prepared the boat for the trip. They fired up the engines, disconnected the shore power and water.

After eating a quick breakfast, we went to the gas dock to top off our fuel and wait for Rita.

"Morning, kids," Rita said. "Permission to come aboard?"

"Good morning, Rita," I said. "Please come on board and make yourself at home. I have coffee in the galley if you'd like some."

"I would love a hot cup of coffee, Jenny."

"Come on in and I'll show you around and you can fix a cup. None of drink it so it might be better if you put what want in it."

I showed Rita around the cabin and she fixed herself a cup of coffee. We went back out to the cockpit and made ready to leave.

After we were underway, all of us went up to the flying bridge and watched Kathy take the boat out of the marina and into the ocean. Eddie called the port captain on the radio and told him we were out. Once we were out in open water, Kathy kicked up the speed and we headed out to our fishing grounds.

As we motored out, we saw some of the other boats. Most of them turned off near the area Nate told us there were sailfish, but we continued on. Brad noticed the water was dirty from the storm and wondered if it would affect the fishing.

Once we reached our first waypoint, we set up and started fishing. Eddie saw a few other boats on the radar, but we only spotted one of them. We fished hard all day, but didn't raise a fish.

Over the course of the day, we learned that Rita used to fish with her husband. We also found out that Rita's husband passed away a couple of years ago and she decided to become an observer rather than give up the friends she had made over the years.

When we got back to the marina, we tied up the boat and went to the tournament headquarters and checked in. After an hour, the man that was serving as port captain announced the standings.

Out of the thirty-four boats that were entered in the tournament, only fifteen of them caught fish. All of the successful boats caught sailfish and only one of the boats caught more than two fish.

When the meeting broke up, we talked to Rita about the next morning and went to find our parents. As we left the building, we found our moms and dads waiting at the back of the room. They were standing with Nate and watching to goings on.

"Didn't find them today, huh?" Nate said.

The four of us shook our heads no.

"Tomorrow is another day," Dad said. "Maybe you kids need to go after sailfish. The boats that fished for them seemed to do better."

I don't know if anyone else saw him, but I noticed the look on Nate's face. I could tell he wanted to say something, but I also knew couldn't because of his position as an official.

Our families left the meeting and went back to the boat. Mom and Mrs. Waters fixed a nice dinner and we ate together. After dinner, we went to watch the sunset. Eddie, Brad, Kathy and I walked behind our parents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.