Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The first day of school was a mad house. All of the seventh graders, me included, got lost at one time or another trying to locate a classroom before the bell sounded. By the end of the third day, I knew my way around the school and avoided being late for any of my classes.

For the first half of the year, PE was health class. We were going to learn about hygiene and reproduction, among other things. The first day I had my textbook for the class, I found out what a man's 'penis' looked like. Well, the drawing at least gave me an idea of what one looked like; I wished they had pictures in that book.

On the way home from school that day, I showed Cindy the drawing and she spent most of the bus ride reading the descriptive text over and over. The bus let us off at the end of our street and we walked along the edge of the blacktop just like we did every day.

"I would sure like to see a boy's penis," Cindy said as we shuffled along, having a little trouble using the new word.

"Why, Cindy? According to the book the only thing it does is pee and make babies."

"I don't know why, Jen, I just would."

I turned up my drive and Cindy headed home. My brother was still at school for soccer practice and Mom was gone. I went into my bedroom, took off my school clothes and sat on my bed to study my health book. As I perused the pages, I discovered another new word, masturbation. The book said that is was normal and that all teens, and most adults, did it. The book didn't go into any detail on how to actually do it, but it did say it was normal.

I wondered how I could find out what the book was talking about. At first I decided to ask Mom when she got home, but then thought about the computer. Wearing only my pink bra and matching panties, I went out to the computer in the dining room, turned it on and sat down. That was my first mistake of the day.

When the computer was up, I went to the Internet, found the search box and typed in the word. MASTURBATION

The computer worked for several seconds and then displayed the hits. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page, reading the descriptions, and then I saw it. At the very bottom of the list it said, 'displaying one through twenty, of over one hundred thousand matches'.

I remember thinking that masturbation must be very normal and important to have so much information. I scrolled up to the top of the page, hovered the mouse pointer over the first entry and clicked the button.

There is just no way I could ever convey the shock I felt when the first page was displayed. There, before my very young and very naïve eyes, was a picture of a girl with her knees up, her legs spread and her hand in her crotch.

Quickly, I looked back over my shoulder to be sure I was alone, and at the same time clicked the back button to get rid of the picture. I went from page to page, seeing much of the same thing. I became totally engrossed in what I found that day on the computer. That was my second mistake.

I was studying a picture of a girl with a carrot pushed up inside her vagina, or pussy as I learned that day. I never heard the front door open or my brother drop his books on the coffee table. The only thing that snapped me back to reality, and almost gave me a heart attack, was hearing my brother yell out, "Hey, is anybody home?"

In a panic, I clicked off the Internet, jumped out of the chair and raced towards my bedroom. I was so sacred of being discovered looking at the pictures that I never saw Eddie, and ran right into him. When I realized what had happened, I crossed my arms over my bra encased boobs and ran past my startled brother into the safety of my room, swinging the door closed behind me.

I paced back and forth, trying to think up an excuse. Then in a brilliant moment, I removed my panties and bra, put on a two-piece swimsuit and went back out into the living room.

When Eddie saw me, he began to laugh.

"You know, Sis," he said. "That suit doesn't cover as much as your pink undies did."

My face turned crimson as I realized that, in my haste, I had grabbed a swimsuit that I used to wear two years ago. A tiny bikini, that was never intended to be worn by a girl with breasts. Looking down, I saw my boobs spilling out of the top and the bottoms barely covering my downy pubic hair.

My heart jumped when Eddie added, "I must say that you really look hot in it though."

"Thanks," I said half heartedly, and slowly walked back to my room.

I took off the suit, tossed it into the wastebasket and put my underwear back on. I pulled a pair of shorts up my trembling legs and snapped them at the waist. I selected a white tank top, put it on and went back out to face the teasing I knew I was going to get.

My brother was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of milk. I sat down and waited for him to start making his rude remarks, but he didn't say a word. After several minutes of silence, I decided he was going to let me off the hook this time and not say anything.

Our mom came home and asked us if we were finished with our homework. Before she had a chance to tell us to do it, we headed for our rooms and began to study. Mom called us for dinner just as I finished the last of my work. I went out to the table, sat in my chair and waited for Mom to finish putting the food on the table.

After dinner, I washed the dishes and Eddie dried. Mom and Dad were in the living room watching television as we did one of the few chores we were asked to do. Once the dishes were dry, we put them into the cupboards. I was kneeling on the floor, putting a pan into the cabinet, when I glanced up and caught Eddie looking down the front of my top. The way I had my arms extended, I knew my tank top was gapping and he could see my bra.

I stayed in that position for a few extra seconds, letting my brother look at my boobs down the front of my top. For some reason, I was kind of glad he wanted to look down my shirt. I didn't really know why at the time, but the idea that someone other than me was interested in my boobs was a little exciting. I guess it was because it was kind of nasty, in a good sort of way.

When I closed the cupboard door and stood up, he smiled and stepped back. Once our work in the kitchen was complete, we went out to join our parents.

I sat on the floor, stretched out and put my chin into my hands to watch television. Eddie sat on the couch and crossed his legs the way boys do, you know, with one ankle resting on the other knee.

"What do you want for your birthday, Jenny," Mom asked.

I rolled onto my side, propped my head on my hand and almost choked. Right there before my very eyes was my brother, sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and his baggy soccer shorts giving me a view right up to his crotch. I quickly diverted my eyes to Mom and cleared my throat.

Now it was my turn to peek. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I thought what was hidden behind the white material of his jockey shorts. I also wondered if he felt that way when he looked down my top.

"I don't know, clothes I guess," I said.

"How about a new bathing suit," I heard my brother say, causing me to shift my eyes in his direction.

He had a big grin on his face, but my eyes didn't linger there, they darted down to the leg opening of his shorts.

"Whatever," I replied and rolled onto my back.

I picked up my magazine and pretended to read it, but I couldn't help looking at my brother and his gaping shorts. I'm pretty sure he knew what I was doing, because at one point he shifted so I could clearly see the bulge hidden in his underwear. Eddie finally got up and went to his room for the night, leaving me wanting to see more.

That night, in the darkness of my bedroom, I decided to find out what the girls in the pictures found so interesting between their legs. I slipped my hand into my panties, for the first time, and toyed with the soft curls of my pubic hair, twisting it around my finger. As my fingers explored, I could feel heat from my crotch and moved my hand lower to find the source. I had been rubbing myself down there for a while now, but always on the outside of what I was wearing.

I wasn't prepared for what I discovered when my fingers ventured down between my legs. I was moist, and when I touched a certain spot, I felt the shocks, like the time I touched my nipples, only this time in reverse. This time, I felt it in my boobs and nipples when I probed myself just right.

My mind tried to recall what I read in my health book about my privates, but I couldn't think very clearly. My finger slid into my moist flesh and found my opening, the source of the wetness and the heat. I pulled my finger out of the tight indentation I found and it landed on a hard little nub, sending shivers through my entire body.

For what seemed like hours, but in reality was only a matter of minutes, I moved my finger from the tiny nub to the opening and back. The speed of my finger quickened as if it had a mind of its own. Soon, I felt the strangest feelings of my life. My stomach quivered and it felt like every nerve in my body was directly connected to my fingertip.

Unsure of what was going on, I tried to pull my hand out of my panties, but I couldn't. My finger kept dancing on me and my body began to spasm. What I now know is an orgasm took over my body and brought out such wonderful feelings that I never wanted it to stop. After a few moments, however, it did stop and I pulled my hand out of my now soaking wet panties and let my body relax. I was still feeling small twitches down there as I lay on my back, gasping for air.

As my chest rose and fell with my labored breathing, I noticed that my nipples were very sensitive. I could feel them scraping along the material of my pajama top and I pulled the garment away to stop it. I also felt one of my nipples and discovered that is was as hard as if I'd been swimming in cool water. I noticed that my touch sent the shocks down between my legs and caused my body to quiver again.

I now understood why teens masturbated, and was planning my next session as I fell asleep.

Like all young girls must do, I told Cindy about my discovery the next day. We didn't talk about it too much, but the following day she confirmed that she could obtain the same results, the same way.

For the next week, it was the same thing with Cindy and I. One of us would ask the other if they 'did it' the night before, the other would say yes, and we would both giggle.

After a while, Cindy and I quit asking each other if we had played with ourselves again, and started to talk more and more about boys.

On the night of my thirteenth birthday, Mom and Dad gave me a gold necklace and Eddie gave me a CD of one of the popular bands. For the next month, I was the same age as my brother and I reminded him everyday.

When Eddie's birthday came, he got a new bike from our parents and I gave him a book on fishing. He was very quick to inform me that he was older again.

Through that winter, I took every advantage to get peeks of my brother, and he did the same to me. I became bolder, leaving my bedroom door ajar when I was dressed in my undies, giving him the opportunity to catch a glimpse of me.

By the time the second semester rolled around, I had just about outgrown my bras. My boobs had become rounder and fuller, resembling orange halves on my chest. My nipples were now the size of pencil erasers and very sensitive to my touch. If you can believe it, I actually thought that they looked the way they did because I pulled on them so much.

The new semester also brought PE. I was going to have to change in the locker room and shower with the other girls in my class. Up until that point, most of my time was spent at home alone, or with Cindy. Our private education, you know masturbation, hadn't really progressed too much. Oh, we still did it, I for one, did it a lot. It's just that the way I did it and the ultimate results were about the same every time.

When I told Mom that I thought my bras may be getting a little small, she led me into my room and told me to remove my top. When she looked at my boobs pushing out of the bra cups, she decided that it was time to go back to the store. That trip was nowhere near as traumatic as the first. She had me try on a couple of new bras, found the right size, thirty B, and we made our selection of new ones. To my surprise, she bought me new panties too.

My first day of PE was a real shock. The middle school I went to wasn't all that big, and they combined all of the grades into the same classes. I had girls that were two years older than me in my class. The curriculum for the gym portion of PE was Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the gym, Tuesday and Thursday in the pool. We had to wear one-piece swimsuits for swimming and shorts and tee shirts for gym.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.