Cold Case: Lilly's Interrogation - Cover

Cold Case: Lilly's Interrogation

Copyright© 2004 by Not my Story

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - <i>Based on CBS's Cold Case television series:</i><br>Detective Lilly Rush investigate a seven year old homicide. Her investigation leads her into the hands of one of New York's most powerful and perveted men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Torture   Violence  

Flashing back to Lilly's interrogation.

She had told him all she knew including what she had pieced together from what he had told her earlier. Then he insisted she tell him who else knew and what. She told him she had spoke with no one about the case and had worked alone to solve it but he wouldn't believe her.

He had tazered her a second time and still she insisted no one else knew any details of her investigation. She maintained her story even has he cruelly ripped the pubic hair from her cunt.

She had never endured such torture and humiliation as what she had in the last hour. He had retrieved a pair of stainless steel vise-grips that had a flattened head about an in across. The head had been coated in rubber and when clamped down on the hair of her pubic mound it held the hair incredibly well. She lost all control of her bodily functions the first time he used it to rip the hair from her body. The humiliation of the torture grew exponentially as she defecated on the floor her piss running down her legs as she screamed in pain.

Mr. Fass had laughed at her as she looked down to see the mess she had made. He continued torturing her, ripping the hair from her cunt several more times with the cruel device. She had thought he had yanked all the hair from her sex when he poured the alcohol over her bleeding mound. She screamed her lungs out begging him to stop as the burning pain swept through her body. She passed out when he had yanked the next patch of hair from her body.

Mr. Fass had called in his personal slave to clean the mess made by Lilly as he prepared his toys for her next torture.

Lilly awoke the smelling salts having been rubbed under her nose to find herself now horizontal on the X frame. She had been cleaned and her hair had been released allowing it to sway under her unsupported head. Mr. Fass then asked her who else knew the details of her investigation. She had not yet finished saying no one when he jammed the needle under the big two of her right foot.

The pain was unbearable as she begged for mercy. Hearing her please Mr. Fass simply ground the needle under her nail in slow painful circles. The blood was now pouring from under the nail as she writhered in pain. He pulled the needle free and held it up for her to see.

She continued to beg him for mercy as he jabbed the needle under her small toe of the opposite foot. Again grinding it in he repeated his question.

Lilly would have given anything for the pain to end and not knowing what else to tell him she screamed out "Nick I told Nick!!!"

"What? What was that Lilly?" Mr. Fass said pulling the needle from under her nail.

"Oh God! Please stop please!" she begged. Mr. Fass place the bloody needle on his tool tray and pulled one of the needles being held over the Bunsen burner from the tray by its tiny wooden handle. He glanced appreciatively at the red hot needle as he drove it back under her bloody big toe. The new needle twice as big as the first seared her skin as he rolled it under her toe. He pulled it free having effectively cauterized her wound and repeated his question.

Lilly gasped out "Nick, Detective Nick Vera I told him. Oh god please stop I'm begging you I'll tell you anything you want to know." She screamed as he held a second glowing red needle in front of her face.

"What did you tell him?" Mr. Fass asked as he stepped over to her wounded small toe.

"Oh God please don't!" She screamed as she saw him standing over her injured foot.

Mr. Fass not getting his answer fast enough drove the needle under the skin again brutally burning the sensitive flesh. She was in hell as she fought to think of a way to make him stop.

"What did you tell him?" he asked her yet again. As he pulled the needle free of her toe and jabbed it into her thigh just inches above her knee. He moved back to his tray of toys as he listened to her screams of pain.

"No!" she screamed as again he inflicted his cruel wishes on her.

"Just answer the question." He said striking her abused sex with a bamboo stick. She screamed again in disbelief she could feel any more pain. The second strike was even more powerful than the first. A series of rapid blows followed she could be sure how many as he beat her womanhood with the bamboo rod.

She was trying to form a coherent response as his assault paused for a brief moment. The reprieve was short lived as he began striking her nipples as though playing the bass drum on her chest.

She was on the verge of total of losing her voice from screaming when she passed out again for the second time in the evening.

She woke to the pungent sent of piss as the hot liquid sprayed across he face and up her nostrils. She was hanging upside down suspended by her ankles her arms free and hanging down just an inch off the floor.

"Please Lilly if you keep passing out I'm afraid well never finish this interrogation." He said as the stream of urine from his dick dribbled to an end over her face.

Lilly spit and whizzed trying to get the urine from her face and away from her mouth and nostrils. "Please stop! OH GOD JUST FUCKING KILL ME PLEASE!!!" she begged him in her hoarse voice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.