A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer

Copyright© 2004 by TheCaddy

Chapter 8: Lucky in Hockey - Lucky in Love

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lucky in Hockey - Lucky in Love - A young Canadian golfer has a dream of fame at the college level. Dave has been playing a lot, usually well, and often winning. Off the links, the now sexually active teen has had a series of intense intimate relationships across two continents, leaving a bevy of girls and women with fond memories. Wherever he goes, new opportunities open up both on and off the golf courses. What old flames and new ones will stir him this summer?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   InLaws   First   Slow  

After most of the team had finished eating, the head coach stood and informed the players that the entire team was required to attend the evening crossover game between Quebec and Pacific. The bus was scheduled to leave thirty minutes after the meal.

John and Dave went to their room to let the girls know. As soon as they entered the room, both were affectionately attacked by a sea of green. The triplets wanted to celebrate the victory but Dave and John had to put them off until after they returned from the rink. All three girls explained how proud they were of both John and Dave. Lynn finally asked, "Did you see Ann?"

Dave explained about having to go for pictures and then his interview with Farhan the sportscaster. He explained how Ann had waited for him and then drove him back to the hotel, so they could talk some more. He thanked Lynn for pushing him to call her. Lynn smiled and replied, "I know if you were mad at me, it would tear me apart. I feel for Ann and I'm happy you patched things up." Lynn kissed Dave tenderly and he was surprised that she would be so concerned for someone she didn't even know; his opinion of her as a person ratcheted up a notch.

Dave and John mentioned they had to phone home to let their parents know how they did. John phoned first and Dave could hear his dad congratulating him. Dave went next. His mother was working but his dad was very pleased to hear the news. He said he would be watching the game on TSN the next day.

Dave and John chatted with the girls until it was time to meet the bus. The coach talked to the team on the bus and told them the time for celebrating the victory over Central was finished. It was now time to concentrate on the final; the game they would watch could give them valuable clues on how to play whichever team they would face.

The team sat together and watched the crossover game. It was a very physical, low-scoring game. At the end of three periods, the score was tied and the Islanders secretly hoped that it would take five overtime periods to decide a winner. The more tired their eventual opponent, the better.

The coach stood up and informed the players that the team was not staying for the overtime. He told them that they needed a good rest before the one o'clock game tomorrow. Dave and John were happy to be going home to the triplets and their special form of preparation for the game.

As soon as they entered their room, they were passionately attacked by the three girls wearing matching pink teddies. Dave was quickly stripped and soon found himself driving into Lynn from behind while she licked and sucked Tina to a wonderful orgasm. Dave marveled at the view of these two beautiful girls making love and he thought how lucky he was that he had pushed John into them in BC the previous summer. As Dave thrust into Lynn, he glanced over at John who was happily servicing Kim in the missionary position on the next bed. Kim glanced at Dave and she winked at him between her gasps of excitement. Dave thought, "Life is good. Life is very good."

Dave could feel Lynn's steamy pussy contracting as she climaxed. Her driving hips were sending Dave over the edge as he felt his rocket fill with fuel then explode into Lynn's tight love-hole. After he had emptied all his seed into Lynn he lay down beside Tina and kissed her tenderly. Lynn soon cuddled into the two lovers and they rested for several minutes.

Tina finally confessed, "Dave, would you help me with a fantasy of mine?"

Dave didn't hesitate and replied, "Sure, I would do anything for you."

Tina looked a little tentative and Dave was suddenly a little nervous himself. He asked again, "What is your fantasy, Tina?"

She wouldn't look him in the eyes but she whispered, "I've always dreamed of making love to two men at one time."

Dave's first image was of him and John in bed together and he was getting more nervous by the second. He asked, "Exactly what did you have in mind?"

Tina finished, "I've dreamed of being loved and caressed by two men and eventually having both of my holes filled at one time."

Dave considered how sweet Tina was and then thought about fucking her while John filled her other orifice. He was surprised to feel a sudden excitement and need to satisfy her as she had satisfied him for the last few days. He smiled at her, "I think we can arrange something. I'll have to check with John first." He looked over at John who was now also resting with Kim in his arms. Dave stood up and said to John, "Can I speak to you in the bathroom for a minute?" John looked puzzled but slipped out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Dave looked at Lynn and asked, "Will you get in bed with Kim so Tina is alone in this bed?"

Dave watched as Lynn's tiny naked body jumped up and cuddled into Kim in the other bed. Tina was left lying on the bed alone. She was still wearing her teddy as Lynn had merely moved the crotch aside rather than remove the entire garment.

Dave winked at her as he followed John into the bathroom. He closed the door and spoke with his friend. John was also a little apprehensive at first but Dave explained that they didn't have to do anything to each other and could still fulfill Tina's fantasy. The two friends discussed strategy and finalized a game plan. Dave chuckled to himself as he compared this little session to dressing room plans.

They exited the bathroom confident and excited. Tina noticed their two swaying shafts - both were pointing straight out. She was very nervous but excited. John moved to the closest side of the bed and began kissing and fondling Tina's quivering body. Dave walked between the two beds and turned to Lynn and whispered, "Do you have any lubricant or KY jelly?"

Lynn smiled immediately and went to one of her bags. She pulled out a tube of lubricant and handed it to Dave. Dave placed it on the nightstand between the two beds then looked down at John and Tina. John had removed Tina's top and was sucking and licking her nipples. Dave moved to Tina's feet and began kissing and licking up her legs. As he slowly licked and kissed his way north, he heard excited gasps from Tina - the double team seemed to be having the desired effect.

He kissed her thighs as she thrust her hips to meet his face. He removed her panties. She was definitely enjoying the attention and Dave sensed an impending orgasm. He didn't want to miss the ride so he moved his mouth to her nether lips and started tracing circles around her soft tangy flesh. Her juices were oozing from her slit. Dave felt her fingers grab his hair as she thrust her hips to meet his teasing tongue. Dave briefly thought how he and John were now shadowing Tina but the major difference from hockey was they wanted to score - it wasn't a defensive move.

Dave could see John's hands caressing and tracing imaginary lines all over Tina's body as he sucked and nibbled her nipples. Tina was going crazy and Dave sensed her climax quickly approaching, so he started to suck on her clit as he slid two fingers into her hot wet love hole.

Dave's added stimulation sent her over the edge as she bucked and thrashed through an earth-shaking orgasm. Dave and John were both surprised by the strength of the relatively small girl and they had to concentrate hard on what they were doing to maximize the effect for her.

Tina rode through her orgasm and eventually settled back on the bed with a worn but happy look. She kind of giggled as she said, "That was wonderful. Now, I want to feel both of you inside me." She gently pulled John up so his rock hard shaft was bobbing over her face. Dave moved up between her legs and watched as she sucked John into her mouth. Dave guided his rock hard cock into her wet quim. He noticed her gasp as he entered her. He moved farther up until he was fully seated then he began thrusting gently. He immediately noticed a change in her facial expression and he increased his pace steadily.

John appeared to be enjoying the attention of Tina's tongue but Tina soon pulled him out of her mouth and gasped, "I need you both in me down there, right now. Please fill both of my holes."

As planned, John stood back and Dave pulled Tina up into his arms. He rolled onto his back and shuffled his body to the side until he was in the middle of the bed with Tina happily impaled on his girth on top of him. Dave continued to gently thrust in and out of her as he looked over at John who walked around the bed and picked up the lubricant. Dave looked at Kim and Lynn; they were sitting sideways on the other bed fingering and caressing each other as they watched the show.

After John lubed up his shaft, he moved behind Tina. He put some lube on his fingers and gently rubbed the lube into her sphincter. Dave could feel a little movement down there but continued to gently thrust into Tina as her face first showed surprise and then pure lust. After working lots of lube into Tina's tight asshole, John moved the head of his dick to her rosebud and whispered, "Are you ready?"

Tina nodded, so John gently started to push forward. Dave had stopped his thrusting motion waiting for John to penetrate. John pushed gently and slowly until he felt his crown slip inside. Tina gasped, so John stopped to allow her to adjust then gently pushed deeper and deeper. Dave could feel additional pressure on the underside of his dick. He remained motionless - waiting until he could feel John moving in and out.

When John was fully seated he asked, "Are you okay?" Tina again nodded. Dave could see what John couldn't and that was how Tina's face showed her excitement and nervousness. The nervousness quickly faded as John began to pull out. When he pushed back into her she closed her eyes and moaned contentedly. Dave knew he was okay to start thrusting as well. When he did, Tina's eyes popped open and her breathing got shorter and more strained as her lust overtook her.

John and Dave worked together to get a steady rhythm going and Tina's moans became steadily louder and louder as both of her holes were filled with hot pistoning man-meat. Dave enjoyed watching her facial expressions and was surprised how strangely exciting it felt to feel the additional movement and pressure of John fucking Tina's ass.

Dave could feel his orgasm building and he increased his thrusting motion. John must have been peaking as well because his motions increased to match Dave's. Tina was crying out in ecstasy as Dave felt his balls fill up and his sperm shoot up his shaft into her hot box. Dave thrust several more times to drive his sperm as deep as possible into her hot hole.

Just after Dave's motions started to slow John also came, driving his seed deep into Tina's ass. Tina's orgasm raged through her body as John filled her rear entrance with hot juices. She collapsed on top of Dave and everything went black.

John withdrew his withering pole and lay on the bed beside Dave. Tina's sweaty but peaceful face was turned in his direction and he looked at the happy satisfied look on her face.

John rested for a few minutes then went into the bathroom and cleaned up. When he returned, Lynn had taken his place beside Tina so he climbed in bed with Kim.

The five lovers drifted off into a very content and peaceful sleep.

The ringing alarm clock woke Dave and he turned it off and looked at the time - eight-thirty. Breakfast was at nine o'clock and the bus was leaving at eleven. Dave went in the bathroom and cleaned up. He was pulling on his clothes when John lumbered out of bed and went to the washroom. Dave sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Kim who was staring right at him.

She whispered, "Thank you for fulfilling Tina's fantasy. I would love to feel both of you inside me as well, but I don't want to make John jealous."

Dave nodded and thought how he wouldn't be real crazy about having John fill Lynn up either, but for some reason Tina was different. He really cared for Tina but Lynn's confession had made her closer. He started to wonder how the various women in his life could bear to share him. Jennifer and Ann had done it. Jennifer had shared him with his sister, Julie as well. He was wondering if he was too insecure to share his women when Kim broke his reverie. She asked, "Are you okay?"

Dave shook his head and smiled at her, "Okay, how could I ever be happier? I am about to play for the national championship with my best friend. We have our beautiful Asian dolls taking care of all our needs. It couldn't get much better."

Kim blushed when she heard Dave call her a beautiful Asian doll. She was about to respond when John strolled out of the bathroom and walked over to her. He kissed her tenderly before getting dressed for breakfast.

Dave and John chatted as they walked down to breakfast. Most of the team was there and Ken told them that Pacific had won but it had taken two full overtime periods to decide the winner. He further elaborated that, by the time the winning team had their pictures and interviews done, it had been almost one o'clock. None of the players said anything but all hoped the late night and long tough game had tired the Pacific team and give them an edge.

Dave and John ate a moderate-sized breakfast before walking back to the room. The triplets were still pleasantly naked and they cuddled to John and Dave. Dave enjoyed the feel of his two naked Asians and he lay in bed half-thinking about the game and half-thinking about the girls.

After an hour Lynn finally rolled over and lay on top of Dave. She whispered, "We are going to pack all our clothes and things into the car before we go to the game. We won't be here when you return form the rink. We all have to work tomorrow so we can't stay tonight." Dave saw a tear form in the corner of her eye. He kissed her tenderly. She continued, "I have a hard time saying goodbyes - so you probably won't see me again after you leave for the rink. I had a wonderful week. Thank you for being so sweet. Maybe we will come to visit QAI sometime - but it probably won't be this year. We all have summer courses and are working full-time over the summer as well. I hope you will keep in touch with me."

Dave smiled up at her beautiful face and replied, "I promise I'll write. I'll really miss you but I will always remember my lucky charm - you seem to bring the best out in me." Dave hugged her and they held each other tightly.

Dave glanced over at the clock - it was getting close to departure time. Tina had nuzzled close to him and she said, "Thank you for last night. It was wonderful. I knew you and John would be gentle with me. I can't believe I passed out - I never felt so full of love before."

Dave moved an arm around her and pulled her close. "I was happy I could make you as happy as you have made me feel this week. I will miss you very much but I look forward to our next meeting." He kissed Tina tenderly.

Tina then got up and climbed in bed with John and Kim. Dave could hear whispering but he was too busy staring into Lynn's beautiful eyes to pay close attention to their words. Tears were starting to form pools so Dave kissed Lynn's eyes and then said, "I love you, in a very special way."

Lynn was surprised by his words. She kissed him passionately then replied, "I have fallen deeply in love with you too. I know we will probably never be together as a couple but I will never forget you, never."

Dave nodded agreement and pulled her as close as he could. He looked at the clock then whispered, "I have to go." Lynn nodded but didn't move. He sat up and Lynn remained in his lap with her arms around his neck. He stood up and she was still hanging onto his neck. He was surprised how easy it was to hold her up. He took her in his arms and said, "Wish me luck." They kissed passionately before Dave turned to the bed and lay her down.

He changed into his dress clothes for the rink. John had pulled himself from Tina and Kim and was also pulling on dress clothes. After he was dressed, Dave walked to Tina and hugged her tightly, "Goodbye and please look after Lynn for me."

Tina smiled, "We always look after each other."

Dave then kissed Kim on the cheek and said goodbye. Dave turned to Lynn who jumped into his arms. Tears were running down her cheeks. Dave could hear John saying his goodbyes. Lynn cried, "I'll miss you."

Dave replied, "I'll miss you too, but you will always occupy a special place in my heart." He kissed her passionately and had to force himself to walk to the door.

He waited for John at the door and just before they were about to leave, they both turned and looked at their Asian triplets sitting on John's bed, beautifully naked. In unison Dave and John said, "Goodbye." then turned and went out the door.

John and Dave were both quiet on bus ride to the rink. They were deep in thought about the girls.

Once they reached the rink their minds quickly changed back to the hockey. Dave was incredibly psyched and he felt a huge game coming. All the players seemed nervous except Dave and John who had been pleasantly distracted enough that game-time nerves had not kicked in. Dave made his way around the dressing room giving each player a pep talk. He wanted to hit the Pacific players hard and early. His enthusiasm was quickly infecting his teammates and by the time game time arrived, the whole team was looking to him to lead them.

The coach came in and gave a brief speech. John's line was starting and Dave winked at John - they were ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.