A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer

Copyright© 2004 by TheCaddy

Chapter 6: Back in the Saddle Again

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Back in the Saddle Again - A young Canadian golfer has a dream of fame at the college level. Dave has been playing a lot, usually well, and often winning. Off the links, the now sexually active teen has had a series of intense intimate relationships across two continents, leaving a bevy of girls and women with fond memories. Wherever he goes, new opportunities open up both on and off the golf courses. What old flames and new ones will stir him this summer?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   InLaws   First   Slow  

Dave was sleeping comfortably when he suddenly heard a loud moan. He shook his head to clear his mind and looked down at Tina and Lynn; not them, they were still sound asleep. He heard another moan, finally caught the direction, and quickly looked over at the other bed. Kim was rocking back and forth on top of John - moaning loudly as she seemed to be climaxing. Dave chuckled to himself as he realized he had completely forgotten about John and Kim being in the room. He snickered as he thought how he had not made love to any girl since last summer and the excitement of feeling the two horny Asians attack him had preoccupied him to the point of seeing and hearing nothing but Lynn and Tina. He wondered if he had ever been this focused before.

Another moan broke his reverie as he looked over to see a happy Kim collapse on top of John. Dave's eyes briefly met John's and the two friends smiled at each other. John closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of Kim in his arms. Dave also closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

A sudden ringing startled Dave and he jumped up. He reached for the phone but John beat him to it. Dave watched John as he spoke into the phone. "Hello... Yeah, Coach; Dave and I were just resting... Really? That's great! I'll tell Dave... No, we weren't planning on going out tonight... Okay, Coach, we'll see you for breakfast."

John hung up the phone then excitedly relayed the information to Dave, "The West team beat the host team! That means both the West and Host teams have one win and three losses. The Host team plays Central tomorrow. If Central beats them and we beat the West team tomorrow then we will make the cross-over on Saturday. Coach says we still have a chance -- he wants the whole team in bed right away and we are meeting for breakfast at eight-thirty."

Dave smiled, "I don't mind staying in bed all night." He smiled at both Lynn and Tina who were now awake and staring at him.

Dave kissed Tina tenderly before he asked, "I know this is very late to be asking but -- are you on the pill? I forgot to wear a condom."

Tina smiled and replied for the group, "All three of us have been on the pill for several years; it's something else we all did together."

Dave heard Lynn giggle and he rolled Tina off him so he could get to Lynn. He kissed her passionately before he rolled on top of her and attacked her hard, ripe nipples. He massaged and sucked her nipples for several minutes before he worked his way down her body. As he was pulling off her panties he heard her say, "Sit on my face Tina; I want to eat Dave's cum out of your pussy."

Dave watched as Tina moved over Lynn's face then he heard Lynn slurping as she sucked his juices from Tina. Tina moaned approval. Dave looked down at Lynn's pretty pussy. A thin landing strip of wispy dark hair sat just above the prettiest brown pouty pussy lips Dave had ever seen. He stared at the awesome sight for a moment before he spread Lynn's tiny thighs and moved his head between her legs. He resumed the same teasing motions he had used earlier and Lynn was soon thrusting to meet his slippery tongue. He circled her pussy at least a dozen times and only teasingly flicked her clit twice.

Lynn's small hands suddenly grabbed Dave's hair and forcefully pulled him into her snatch. Dave drove his tongue deep into her hot slippery hole and he immediately heard a muffled moan of pleasure. He moved his tongue to her swollen clit and sucked the rubbery nub into his mouth as her hips thrust to meet his sucking mouth. He moved his hand between her legs, licked his fingers then gently slid them inside her hot tight canal. She bucked to meet his fingers as he sucked and fingered her in a steady rhythm.

Lynn's hands suddenly left his hair and he glanced up to see her push Tina off her face. Lynn was squealing with excitement as she said, "I need you inside me, Dave. Please fuck me. I have never seen a cock as big as yours and I want to feel it inside me."

Dave replied, "How do you want me?"

She immediately said, "The same way as Tina took it. I want to be able to control how fast I get that monster inside me."

Dave rolled onto his back to accommodate her request. Once Lynn moved to her knees, Dave repositioned himself in the middle of the bed. He heard some muffled moans from the other bed and looked over to see Kim on top of John in a sixty-nine position. Kim was taking John all the way down her throat and Dave marveled at how such a small girl could inhale such a large cock.

His attention was drawn back to his own small girls as Lynn positioned herself over his rock-hard shaft. She was looking into his eyes as she slid the purple head between the lips of her dripping pussy. She whispered, "I loved rubbing this in Vancouver but I never imagined it was this big. Keep nice and still until I get it completely inside. Okay?"

Dave just nodded as he felt his head start to slip inside her incredibly tight crevice. He had already mad love to two virgins, Jennifer and Ann, but somehow Lynn felt even tighter then either of them had. Lynn's eyes were closed in concentration and Dave could feel his dick throbbing as it gently slid inside her soft, wet velvet vise. Tina whispered in his ear. "You're only the second guy she has ever made love to. She usually only makes girl-love with Kim and me, but she really fell for you in Vancouver. She has been trying to talk us into flying to QAI for the last month. John had said you were finally available and she wanted you really bad. When she first started teasing you in Vancouver, that's all it was - teasing. But when you turned her down and swore you wouldn't be untrue to your girlfriend, the one you weren't even sure was still your girlfriend, Lynn had to have you.

"Your accident made it even worse. She had wondered if you were just pretending to be a nice guy until we found out you had been shot saving a girl you didn't even know. That sealed the deal for Lynn and she has been talking about you nonstop ever since. The two e-mails you sent us during the winter were really nice - Lynn printed ten copies of each and stuck them all over her room. Please be gentle with her. The only guy she was with had a really small dick so she's never had anything nearly as large as you inside her."

Tina then kissed Dave tenderly before she put her head on the pillow beside his head and proceeded to describe what she was seeing. After only inserting his shaft about an inch, Lynn had pulled it back out and rubbed it across her pussy to get more lubrication. Tina whispered, "I love how her pussy lips are flaring open as your big purple head slides back and forth across her wet folds. Look how it glistens with both of your juices. Look at her pretty bronze nipples poking out - screaming to be pinched. Look at her chest heaving in excitement. Her eyes are closed tight as she focuses on sliding your big hunk of meat inside her. She's moving her hips down slowly and your big cock is sliding gently inside her. Look at her mouth opening in surprise as she feels more full than she has ever felt before. Listen to her sigh as she feels your big fat head slide deeper and deeper. She can feel your crown massaging every bump and crevice inside her hot wanton love hole."

Dave wasn't sure which was more exciting: the incredible tight feeling of Lynn's hot snatch or Tina's soft sexy voice describing all the details. He did know that he was irreversibly excited and, even though he had already cum twice, he would have no trouble spewing his seed deep inside this tiny horny Asian goddess. He wanted to grab her by the hips and drive into her hard but he waited as he had said he would. He listened as Tina continued whispering in his ear. "She has it half way in now and I can tell by the nervous look on her face that she thinks you are going to split her up the middle. She is lifting up again. I bet she is having second thoughts about whether she can take all of you inside her. Look at your wet juicy crown sliding out of her steamy looking pussy. Can you feel her clit on the head of your dick as she rubs it between her folds? I can see the juices running down your shaft. I want to lick those juices and taste the mixture of your seed with her tangy juices. Ohhh! She's sliding it back inside again. Look at her tongue stick out of her mouth as she savors the moment of feeling you sliding deep inside her again.

"She is so horny for you that she just has to feel you deeper. Can you feel the walls of her slippery cavern draw you deep inside? She is going deeper and deeper. Listen to her moans of pleasure. You are filling her completely. Look at her face. She wants you deeper. DEEPER! That's it, all the way inside. Can you feel the heat? Can you see her biting her lip as she realizes she has made it? She's ready to explode. She is so excited she can't move. Look into her eyes. She is begging you with her eyes to help her. She has lost total control and can't move. Her hands are pulling your hands to her hips. She wants you to help her move. Lift her up gently, Dave. That's it, very gently. Look at her eyes as they close in contentment. You are her world, Dave. She has been dreaming of this moment for over six months. Lift her higher until I can see the edge of your crown on her lips. That's it, Dave. Look at your crown flaring her lips. Look at your combined juices oozing down your glistening shaft. Gently pull her hips down. That's it. Tenderly. Gently. Listen to her moan in joy. Feel your cock slither back to get deep inside her. Feel the heat of her tunnel draw you deep inside.

"Look at the passion in her face. Feel the depths of her womanhood as her thighs mesh into your thighs. You have filled her completely again -- and she loves it. Look at her face; she wants you to lift her again. Yes! Quicker! Yes, right to the top again then back down -- quickly but gently. Yes! Hear her moans getting louder. You are made for her. You are her man. Fill her completely. Yes! Look at her chest heave. She loves it - she wants more. Faster! You are big and strong. Fuck your tiny Asian doll. Fuck her! Harder now. Drive her up and down on that mammoth piece of meat. Listen to her scream. She loves you. You are her everything. Fuck her faster! Faster. Look at her orgasm flood her senses. Hear her screams of pleasure. She wants you to cum for her. Listen to her begging you to cum. Fuck her. Drive your big cock deep inside her. Can you feel your seed building? You want to cum. You want to please her. Listen to her beg for it. Harder. Fuck her harder. Ohhh! That's it -- tell her you're cumming. Tell her you are going to fill her with seed. Fuck her! That's it. Drive it deep inside. Yessss! Drive that seed deep inside her womb. You are her man and she is your Asian doll. Fuck her hard."

Dave's senses were totally overloaded. He had never felt so fulfilled in his whole life. He could just barely feel Tina's hot breath on his ear. When she finally stopped whispering, he briefly felt her tongue slide inside and around his ear before he felt Lynn's tiny body collapse on top of him. Then everything went black.

Dave had no idea how long he had slept but, when he woke up, he could see daylight filtering around the curtains. He glanced at the clock beside the bed - six-thirty. Lynn was asleep on his left side while Tina was sleeping on his right side with her head on his chest. His arms were molded around the two girls. It had been a long time since he had two girls in his arms and for a brief moment he flashed back to the previous fall when these same two girls were under his arms in Vancouver. Then he thought about Jennifer and Ann. He had not thought of Ann very much this past winter - the pain she had caused him and Jennifer was significant but now, as he lay with two beautiful girls in his arms, he thought of when he was together with Ann and Jennifer in the warmth of summer.

He struggled with his thoughts about Ann. She had been his first and he had thought he would love her forever. For the first time he felt sorry for her. He thought about her home life and what it must be like to live in an environment surrounded by lies and manipulation. Dave began to feel guilty. The last time he talked to her he had been angry about what she had done to Jennifer. He didn't yell at her but he didn't give her much time either. He had been very short with her - he had wanted to make a clean break. He accomplished that; but now, with the passage of time, he thought more about the good times with her and he made a decision. He would call her before he left Calgary. Jennifer had told him last fall that Ann's family had moved to Calgary and he had been half-nervous all week that she would show up and he would not know what to do; but either she didn't know he was there or she didn't care or she didn't know what to do either.

Dave heard a sudden buzzer sound. He looked at the buzzing alarm clock. He could just reach it, so he turned it off without disturbing Lynn too much. He looked at the time and it was eight-fifteen. He had been lying awake thinking for almost two hours. He thought about the saying "Time heals all wounds" and he reflected on his feelings about Ann. He was in no way ready to start another relationship with her but he did think he was ready to consider a friendship. Dave pulled his arms out from under Tina and Lynn who looked up at him as he climbed out of bed. John was still sound asleep so he called out, "John, we only have fifteen minutes to get ready for breakfast."

John was holding Kim in his arms. He finally rolled over and replied, "Okay, I'm awake - sort of."

Dave went in the bathroom. After doing his morning ritual, he strolled out of the bathroom totally nude. He passed John going into the bathroom and headed towards his dresser. He needed clean clothes. As he was bending over to pull some clothes out of the drawer he heard a soft whistle. He turned around to see Kim's smiling face. She softly said, "Nice ass."

Dave stared at her firm little breasts with chocolate brown nipples and replied, "Nice breasts." Showing no modesty whatsoever, he moved over to his bed where he pulled on his boxers and sat down before pulling on his black dress socks.

He heard Kim giggle and say, "I love those socks. They go wonderfully with your boxers."

Dave stood up and looked down. He thought he looked like an old man with black socks and underwear. He laughed and replied, "Sorry for the old man look but our team is required to dress formally when we go to the rink." Dave pulled on his dress pants and a clean white dress shirt. He searched around for a few minutes before he found his tie hanging from a pole lamp. He pulled it over his head and tightened it around his neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.