A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer

Copyright© 2004 by TheCaddy

Chapter 30: A Special Day for Jennifer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: A Special Day for Jennifer - A young Canadian golfer has a dream of fame at the college level. Dave has been playing a lot, usually well, and often winning. Off the links, the now sexually active teen has had a series of intense intimate relationships across two continents, leaving a bevy of girls and women with fond memories. Wherever he goes, new opportunities open up both on and off the golf courses. What old flames and new ones will stir him this summer?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   InLaws   First   Slow  

Dave woke early on Friday morning; as he stood in front of the mirror he looked carefully at his bruised face. He could clearly see a trace of yellow spreading under his eyes and he knew that two black eyes would soon color his face. He ate breakfast before he brushed his teeth and left for the Hawk's Hallow Golf Course.

He practiced hard for three hours before he played eighteen holes. He picked up a game with three young juniors and enjoyed playing with the developing players. One youngster said he had seen Dave play hockey the night before and he asked if his face hurt. Dave told him that it only hurt a little; that was true, it looked much worse than it felt.

It was mid afternoon when he returned to the trailer. Jennifer and both families were at the beach so he pulled on his swim suit and went to the pool for a good swim. He had decided he would swim as much as he could to try and maintain his conditioning during the ten days he would be away from hockey.

As he pulled himself from the pool after a tiring forty-minute swim, he saw Jennifer's family car pull through the front gate of the campground. She spotted him and, after her father stopped, she jumped out and walked over to Dave. He kissed her tenderly before he dried off. They walked back to the campsite arm-in-arm.

Dave's father arrived home shortly after that and Ron had the barbecue ready at the same time. Julie and Beth were gone out as usual; as Dave sat with Jennifer and both sets of parents he asked, "Mom and Dad, Heather and Ron, as you all know, Dad and I are leaving on Sunday for Hamilton. I was wondering if maybe Jennifer and I could stay at the house in town tonight and tomorrow night? It will be our last time together this summer."

Ron and Heather whispered between themselves as did Roger and Carol. All four parents looked at each other for confirmation and finally all four nodded agreement. Jennifer hugged her parents while Dave hugged his. After eating a large supper, Dave and Jennifer each packed a small bag and kissed their parents goodbye before they left for town.

As they drove to town they talked about the following day. Dave told Jennifer he had a special day planned just for the two of them. He wouldn't tell her what the details were but he did tell her that he had planned most of it for the previous summer - but because of his shooting incident he wasn't able to do it. He told her he was going to the golf course to practice in the morning but from dinnertime on the whole day was hers. Jennifer suggested they invite Katherine to eat with them on Saturday. Dave smiled and agreed.

They also talked about inviting Katherine to join them when they got to town but Dave insisted they keep Friday evening private. It was Jennifer's turn to smile and she agreed.

When they reached the house, Dave called Katherine and invited her to join them for supper the following evening. He had made reservations at a restaurant called the Claddaugh Room. Katherine thanked him for the invitation and agreed to join them.

Dave and Jennifer went to a movie before they returned to the house. Dave took Jennifer to bed and made soft passionate love to her. He licked and teased her to two orgasms before she climbed on top of his hard pole and rode him to another loud, exciting orgasm. He climaxed shortly after her and they cuddled in bed until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Dave woke early the next day; when he looked in the mirror he thought he was looking at a raccoon - both his eyes were a black and purple mess. He showered, ate breakfast, and then went to Hornsby Golf Course. He practiced for four hours before returning to the house. He made a large spaghetti dinner for himself and Jennifer before they drove downtown. Dave had picked up some special maps of Edwardton the previous summer and one of the maps showed a walking tour of the town.

Jennifer asked why they were taking a tour of the town he had lived in his whole life. He explained, "I know you are interested in architecture and old buildings. This tour details all the old houses from when the city was first built in the eighteen hundreds. We can even get tours of some of the houses. But I have to make one stop before the tour begins - I need to buy several pairs of long dress pants for the Open. PGA golfers are not permitted to wear shorts." He smiled when he referred to himself as a PGA player.

They stopped at Dow's Menswear - where Roger had told Dave to see Joe. Joe fit Dave for three pair of dress pants: navy, beige, and white. Joe assured Dave he would have them altered by five o'clock. Dave paid and thanked the man before he left with Jennifer.

The tour started at an old house called Beaconsfield. It was the home of the Heritage and Museums Society for QAI. The elegant symbol of Victorian elegance was built in 1877 for James Peake Jr., a prominent shipbuilder. The tour included the first two floors but the curator of the house was also a friend of Roger and he took them up to the third floor which was used mostly for office space. Dave and Jennifer loved the old house and spent over an hour checking out every detail of the classic building.

The walking tour moved to many old homes located throughout the old town and took several hours just to walk from house to house. They toured Province House which was the meeting place for the Fathers of Confederation in 1864. The last house they toured was the former residence for the president of the University of QAI. The residence had been sold by the University because the extravagant building could not be justified as tuitions increased. It had been converted into a luxurious bed and breakfast. Again Roger knew the owner and had arranged for Dave and Jennifer to have a special tour. The huge old Victorian house was exquisite and Jennifer marveled at the detailed design and elegance.

Dave and Jennifer walked arm-in-arm back to Beaconsfield. Dow's Menswear was on the way so they stopped and picked up Dave's dress pants. Joe wished Dave luck in the Open. Dave asked how he knew and Joe told Dave that Roger had called and mentioned the reason he would be in for some pants. When Dave and Jennifer reached Beaconsfield, he put his pants in the car. Jennifer was incredibly pleased with the tour and she kissed him lovingly for creating a special afternoon just for her. They still had thirty minutes before the time Katherine was expecting to meet them so they sat on the veranda at Beaconsfield and looked over the Edwardton Harbour. Jennifer cuddled into Dave's arms and told him how much she loved him and would miss him during the coming winter.

They briefly talked about Dave's college scholarships and Jennifer mentioned that she wished she could go to college with him but the very high relative cost of US universities was just too expensive. They talked about her attending a maritime university and she told him she was now convinced that she wanted to become an engineer. She wanted to design and build extravagant structures. Dave hugged her and told her she would be a wonderful engineer.

When it was time, they went to Dave's car then picked up Katherine. Katherine rubbed Dave's face and asked if it hurt. He smiled and said actually it did not anymore. She thanked Dave and Jennifer for inviting her as they drove to the restaurant. The meal was very nice. Dave had a filet mignon while each girl had a different kind of seafood. They enjoyed sharing a sweet chocolate desert before Dave got the bill and paid for their meal. On the way to Dave's house they stopped at Blockbuster and rented a movie. At the house they sat in the television room and watched the romantic movie. The three teens cuddled on the large couch.

As the movie drew to an end, Jennifer kissed Dave passionately. After their lips parted Katherine kissed him passionately as well. He could feel his member begin to harden as Jennifer began massaging it through his shorts. Katherine became more aggressive, swung her leg over Dave's, and sat on his bulge and Jennifer's hand. She pushed herself against his chest and kissed him with all the passion she could generate.

Jennifer moved from sitting beside Dave to standing in front of him and behind Katherine. She leaned into Katherine's back and began kissing her neck from behind as she slid her hands around Katherine and cupped her breasts. Katherine moaned into Dave's mouth as he moved his hands to Jennifer's round, pendulous breasts. Katherine's yellow skirt was now high on her hips as she ground her sex against Dave's hardness. Jennifer took hold of the hem of Katherine's white shirt and, as Katherine briefly moved back from Dave, she pulled the shirt over her head and off.

Dave looked up at Katherine's smiling, lust-filled face and he asked, "Are you sure you want this?"

She kissed him passionately again and whispered, "I have been dreaming of being with you since we broke up in June - I definitely want you. Jennifer is very beautiful and I have been a little curious about girls too."

Dave kissed her again as Jennifer unfastened Katherine's bra and released her firm, round breasts. Dave kissed one nipple before he sucked it into his mouth. Katherine moaned louder as she increased the pace of her grinding motion. Jennifer moved to Dave's side and started to suck Katherine's other nipple as she slid her hand under Katherine's skirt. Katherine's panties were soaked from her excitement and Jennifer slid her hand inside the wet filmy material. Her finger found Katherine's engorged clit and, as she rubbed and teased the slippery nub, Katherine's orgasm peaked and she called out, "Yes, suck my nipples and rub my clit, harder... harder!"

Dave could now smell Katherine's excitement; as the zesty aroma filled his lungs he had to taste the source. He waited for Katherine to slowly recover before he laid her on the couch then moved between her legs. He pushed the crotch of her panties to the side as he looked down at the soft slit between her legs. He couldn't see her inner lips, only a soft crease with a patch of black hair above it. He lowered his face and her scent became stronger and stronger. He could see her juices oozing and he couldn't resist licking the juices up with his tongue - she tasted wonderful. He traced his tongue up her slit and she moaned appreciation. He ran his tongue around her opening several times before sliding it inside. He again heard a moan, this time it was muffled. He looked up and Katherine was sucking one of Jennifer's round breasts as Jennifer sucked her breast.

Dave moved his hands between Katherine's legs and used his fingers to part her outer lips. He could now see her pink inner folds and her hard little button peeking out of its hood. He flicked her clit with his tongue and she moaned. He pushed his tongue into her juicy opening and she moaned again. He moved his lips to her clit and began sucking and licking it and she went wild. He pushed a finger inside her tight opening and was pleased to find that her maiden-head was still in tact. He was careful not to push too far and break it as he licked and teased her to another loud orgasm. She bucked and kicked as her whole body convulsed in ecstasy. Dave and Jennifer continue to lick and tease her until she slowly regained control over her body.

As Dave sat up she stared into his eyes and whispered, "That was unbelievable. I've never had an orgasm like that before. Will you please take my virginity tonight? I want you to be my first; I know I'm ready now."

He kissed her before he replied, "I'd be honored to be your first."

Jennifer added, "Dave was my first and he is very gentle. It will hurt a little but Dave will take his time. You will love it but I think it will be better if we were in a bed so let's go upstairs where we can be more comfortable."

Katherine nodded agreement so Dave stood and put out a hand for each girl. He pulled them to their feet and looked down at the two topless beauties. He briefly kissed each one as he fondled their breasts. With an arm around each girl, he turned and started towards the door. Both girls grabbed their shirts and bras as he guided them towards the stairs and up to the spare bedroom which he and Jennifer had made home. His room only had a single bed and he couldn't imagine sleeping with Jennifer in his parents' bed, so the spare room was the best option.

As soon as they entered the room, Jennifer took Katherine in her arms and kissed her passionately. Dave watched as their breasts pressed together and their tongues swirled in each other's mouths. Dave was hard as steel but continued to watch as Jennifer guided the slightly taller Katherine to the bed. Jennifer dropped to her knees in front of Katherine and unfastened her skirt. She eased the skirt and wet panties down Katherine's muscular thighs while admiring her neatly trimmed black bush.

Katherine stepped out of her remaining clothes as Jennifer caressed her thighs and ass. Jennifer whispered, "Let me get you ready for Dave." Jennifer then slid her tongue along Katherine's wet slit enticing a moan from the nervous virgin. Katherine moved her hands to Jennifer's head and enthusiastically encouraged Jennifer to continue. Dave simply stood by the door and watched his two beautiful girlfriends make love. He thought about that phrase and realized it was true - he had two girlfriends again. He shook his head wondering how he could be so lucky but Katherine's moaning quickly brought him back to reality.

He watched as Jennifer eased her onto the bed, pushing her into the center. Jennifer continued to lick and please Katherine as Katherine reached another loud orgasm. After easing Katherine down from her orgasm, Jennifer smiled at Dave and whispered, "She is definitely ready now."

Dave's hardness was trying to bust out of his shorts. He walked to Jennifer. While still kneeling on the bed she pulled Dave's shirt over his head then unfastened his shorts, pushing his shorts and boxers down in one smooth motion. Dave's hardness bounced free of its confines and Katherine gasped as she realized she was finally going to make love to him. Jennifer briefly licked Dave's rock hard pole to add wetness before she guided him between Katherine's legs.

Once Dave was kneeling between Katherine's legs, Jennifer moved so she was lying next to Katherine and she stared into Katherine's nervous looking eyes. Dave spoke softly, "Are you sure you are ready for this?"

Katherine didn't answer but simply nodded as she reached up and caressed Dave's cheek with her hand. Dave kissed her fingers and was about to move his hard pole to her opening when his expression suddenly changed and he whispered, "I almost forgot to wear a condom. I'll be back in a second." He clambered off the bed and disappeared out the door.

Katherine looked at Jennifer, "Thank God he remembered. I'm so nervous that I forgot."

Jennifer kissed Katherine, "Dave will be as gentle as possible and once your hymen is broken you'll enjoy the wonderful feeling of making love to a special person like him."

Dave ran back into the room and both Jennifer and Katherine snickered as his hard pole bounced up and down as he excitedly moved onto the bed. Jennifer took the condom packet saying, "Let me do that." She tore open the wrapper and guided the latex to the head of his penis. She expertly rolled the condom down his hardness before she moved back beside Katherine.

Dave eased the tip of his prick into Katherine's still very wet opening. As the crown slowly slipped inside, he could feel the tightness encase his manhood. She was very tight so he moved very slowly as Jennifer whispered support into her ear. Dave continued to slowly move forward until he felt Katherine's maiden blockage. He allowed Katherine a moment to adjust to his girth before he whispered, "Okay, this is the hard part. This will hurt a little - so brace yourself."

Dave pulled back a little then thrust forward slightly. He heard Katherine cry out in pain as he felt his penis ram into the maiden head but not break through. He was surprised and looked down at the anguished look on Katherine's face. Jennifer was consoling her and Dave tried to remain still until Katherine adjusted to the intrusion. After about thirty seconds Katherine whispered, "Jesus - that hurt. Did you get in?"

Dave replied, "I'm not sure. I was waiting for you to relax before I tried to go any further."

Katherine had a tear in her eye as she gasped, "Try it."

Dave pushed forward gently but still felt a blockage. He looked down at Katherine and spoke softly, "I didn't get all the way though. Do you want me to try again?"

Katherine nodded and as soon Dave saw her acknowledgement he pulled back slightly and thrust forward again. Katherine yelped as he felt his hardness break through this time. He immediately froze his position and simply waited for Katherine to relax. Her face was still distressed as he waited for her to open her eyes which were squeezed shut. After a long moment, her body began relaxing and she slowly opened her eyes - a few tears ran down her cheek. She tried to look happy as she said weakly, "Holy shit; that hurt."

Dave didn't move for fear of causing more pain. He waited for Katherine to indicate she was ready. Eventually she moved her hands to his ass and eased him further inside. Dave could feel her tight love hole squeezing his pole as he eased further and further inside. When he was completely inside, Katherine whispered, "Just give me another minute to get used to you. I feel like you are going to split me in two."

Dave nodded and leaned forward to kiss her. They kissed tenderly for a moment before Katherine pushed his hips back gently. Dave followed her lead and slowly pulled back. When he was almost completely withdrawn he gently pushed forward again. Even with the latex shield he could still feel Katherine's hot love tunnel squeezing him. When he reached bottom he pulled back slightly faster and then pushed forward again. Katherine's face had returned to normal and her moans seemed to be from pleasure now instead of pain.

Dave slowly increased the pace of his thrusting and Katherine grasped the cheeks of his ass and pulled him inside harder and harder. They were both moaning and thrusting to meet each other as Jennifer began sucking Katherine's breasts. Dave's orgasm was growing quickly and he sensed that Katherine was also building to her own climax. He drove into her hard as he felt his balls fill up and as his euphoria flooded his senses he drove deep into her tight hole. As his prick began pulsating, Katherine reached her peak and she screamed through her loudest orgasm of the evening.

Jennifer moved her head from Katherine's breasts as Dave collapsed on top of his black haired beauty. Katherine wrapped her arms around him and held him close as their two sweaty bodies pressed together as one. Dave closed his eyes and enjoyed the comfort of Katherine's soft touch.

After resting for several minutes Dave rolled onto his back and Jennifer moved between his legs. She peeled the condom off and held it up like a trophy. Dave looked at the piece of latex and was surprised to see some blood on it. Jennifer said, "I'll get rid of this." She left the room and Dave and Katherine grinned at each other as they heard the toilet flush. Jennifer returned and cuddled into to his side not occupied by Katherine. Both girls laid their heads on his chest and he stared down at them in wonder. He had to again ask himself why he was so blessed - both girls looked heavenly.

Dave noticed that Jennifer was still wearing her skirt and he realized that it was her turn. He lifted his head and kissed her tenderly before he sat up and moved her to the middle of the bed. He started by kissing one of her feet. He briefly glanced at Katherine who seemed to be staring at him questioningly. He whispered, "If you like, you can start on the other foot."

Katherine smiled and moved to the foot of the bed next to Dave and began licking and sucking Jennifer's toes. They both moved slowly up Jennifer's leg until their faces met at the top of her thighs. Jennifer's skirt was around her waist so Dave whispered, "Let's get this out of the way." He rolled Jennifer to her side and Katherine pulled the zipper down on the back. Dave then rolled her onto her back and bent her knees so he could pull her skirt and panties off. He tossed the garment on the floor as he stretched her legs out and returned to licking her thigh.

Katherine was licking right beside him and as they reached Jennifer's bare mound Katherine whispered, "I've never done this before. How do I know if I'm doing it right?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.