A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer

Copyright© 2004 by TheCaddy

Chapter 19: Home Sweet Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Home Sweet Home - A young Canadian golfer has a dream of fame at the college level. Dave has been playing a lot, usually well, and often winning. Off the links, the now sexually active teen has had a series of intense intimate relationships across two continents, leaving a bevy of girls and women with fond memories. Wherever he goes, new opportunities open up both on and off the golf courses. What old flames and new ones will stir him this summer?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   InLaws   First   Slow  

Dave awoke still cuddled between Sarah and Roxanne - he looked at the clock and saw it was seven-thirty. The plan had been to leave at eight-thirty for the airport so he could enjoy the feeling of the two women in his arms just a little longer. After about ten minutes, he gently woke them and they both groggily shook the cobwebs from their heads. After giving Dave a tender good morning kiss, each slipped out the door.

Dave got up and went through his morning routine. He then finished packing and carried his clubs and bags to the front door. He left them ready for his departure before he went to the dining room. The table was set but no one had arrived yet so Dave went into the kitchen. The cook, Margaret, was very surprised to see him. He thanked her for all her wonderful meals and hugged her goodbye. She was quite flabbergasted by his action but, as she thought about it, she realized he was not like any of Sarah's other friends.

When Dave exited the kitchen the Thurlows had arrived in the dining room and were sitting waiting for him. He sat with them as James went into the kitchen to get their breakfasts. Sarah was very quiet during the meal.

After the meal Sarah's parents left the room to prepare to go to the airport. Dave stood and thanked James for all his assistance during the two weeks. Dave put out his hand to shake but James wouldn't shake his hand. Dave finally said, "James, I really appreciate everything you have done for me. I know a handshake is a small token of thanks but that is all I can offer." James then hesitantly shook Dave's hand and thanked him in return.

Dave put his arm around Sarah and they walked to the front door. Sarah was still very quiet. He picked up his belongings and walked outside. Roxanne was waiting for him and he hugged and kissed her on the cheek. He whispered, "I had a wonderful two weeks. I will never forget you and I look forward to you and Sarah someday modeling that lingerie for me. Please look after Sarah."

Roxanne blushed slightly before wishing him a good trip home. Dave noticed tears in her eyes as she left before Sarah's parents would come out of the residence. Dave felt a twinge of sadness thinking how much Roxanne had opened up to him and Sarah during his visit. He was shaken from his thoughts by the approach of Raymond who helped him put his stuff in the trunk. Dave then turned to Raymond, "Thank you for driving me everywhere. I really appreciated it." Dave put out his hand and Raymond immediately shook the young man's hand.

Raymond replied, "It was a pleasure, Dave. Best of luck with your golf and take care of yourself."

Dave nodded as he heard the front door open and Sarah's parents joined them next to the car. Dave climbed in back after Sarah and before her parents. The drive passed quickly and Sarah remained very quiet but Dave held her in his arms during the entire drive.

When they arrived at the airport, Raymond found a baggage cart and loaded Dave's things onto it as the two couples climbed out of the car. He led the way to the check-in counter where he said a final farewell to Dave, "Have a nice trip home, sir."

Dave smiled and replied, "Thank you again, Raymond. Take care of yourself."

Dave passed his ticket and passport to the attendant at the check-in counter while Sarah hugged his side; she clearly did not want to let him go. After being told his gate number, he took his backpack in hand and walked to the security area with Sarah still glued to his side. It was now forty-five minutes before his ten o'clock departure so he spent a few final minutes with the Thurlows. Lord Thurlow and Lady Diana both wished him well and thanked him for visiting. They then walked a slight distance away to give Sarah a few final moments to say goodbye.

Tears were running down Sarah's face in a steady stream as Dave hugged her tightly. He whispered, "I love you and I will miss you very much. I will e-mail you the first chance I get but it might be a week or so - we don't have a computer at the campground."

Sarah stared up at Dave, "I don't know if I can do this. I need you, you can't leave."

Dave squeezed her a little tighter and replied, "I know; it will be hard for me too. But you have your friends and you now have Roxanne. Take good care of her for me because she needs a lot of loving."

Sarah smiled briefly, "I think we will be very close from this time forward."

Dave kissed her on the nose, "I know you will." He then just held her close memorizing how she felt and how she smelled. He didn't want to forget his special princess and he knew he wouldn't.

After several minutes of just holding each other, Dave finally said, "I will always love you. Call me anytime if you ever need to talk. I better get going."

Sarah wouldn't let him go for a few moments; but finally just nodded, as she was unable to speak clearly. She sobbed, "I love you, Dave" before she turned and ran to her mother. Dave watched as Lady Diana opened her arms to her daughter and Dave thought how, even though Lady Diana seldom showed a lot of affection to her daughter, she definitely loved her very much. He simply waved to them as he turned to walk through security. He emptied his pockets and placed the contents plus his Walkman in a plastic tray before he placed his backpack on the conveyor next to the tray. They disappeared through the scanning machine. Just before Dave walked through the metal detector, he turned and waved a final good bye to the Thurlows. Sarah was still crying under her mother's arm but she waved to him as he disappeared from sight.

Dave retrieved his things and headed for the gate. The wait was filled with thoughts of his vacation and about the two new English lovers who would now forever remain in his memory.

The flight went to Montreal, Quebec first where Dave and the other passengers cleared customs; after a very brief layover, Dave was on a flight to QAI. The day seemed long but when the plane finally landed in Edwardton it was only three-thirty in the afternoon local time.

He felt a little weary as he walked down the stairs of the plane and headed for the door leading to his family. As soon as he walked through the door, Jennifer launched herself into his arms and he kissed her tenderly. It seemed strange to be finally hugging the love of his life when he could still smell and feel Sarah's presence on his clothes. His parents and sisters joined Jennifer in her welcome and Dave was very happy to see all of their faces.

He talked animatedly about London and France and about his golf experience. His bags soon came through the carrousel and they walked out of the airport. It was a hot summer day and Dave climbed into the family van for the twenty-minute drive to North Beach. Along the way, Dave was peppered with questions about the Thurlows and their lifestyle. They were amazed that Dave had needed a guide to get around the residence for the first few days.

When they arrived, Jennifer's parents already had the barbecue in full operation and within thirty minutes a huge buffet of food covered two picnic tables. Dave devoured a huge steak before he polished off some ribs and several different types of salads. He had zoned out all his family and friends as he ate and, when he finally looked up, they were all staring at him and smiling. His mother finally asked, "Did they starve you in London?"

He laughed as he replied, "No, actually they fed me quite well; the food however was very extravagant. But I guess I'm not the ritzy type - I like a good barbecue better. I really missed this food and all of you."

Everyone chuckled as Dave just shrugged his shoulders. He thought it was nice to be back home with less formal discussions that included a bit of teasing.

After everyone had finished eating, Jennifer asked Dave, "Are you too tired to go for a walk?"

Dave took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly, "I could walk the length of the island if you wanted me to. I have missed you so much that I would love to spend some special time with you."

Dave started to help clean up but his mother, who obviously knew what 'special time' meant, quickly said, "You two run along. We will clean this up."

Dave nodded thanks before Jennifer took his hand in hers and pulled him towards the golf course. Dave knew immediately where they were headed and why; he put his arm around her shoulder as they strolled through the trees separating his campsite from Hawks Hallow. Dave looked at the second green and thought how he couldn't wait to play an Island course again and shoot right at the pins knowing the ball would stick and not run.

His attention quickly turned back to Jennifer and he asked, "So, what have you been up to?"

She explained that she and Anne had had a wonderful week and they had opened the Love Hut in style. She then talked about her final week at school. Dave asked if she were dating anyone and she replied that she had not dated a single person since he had left Charlestown in the spring. She had decided she only wanted him.

She then in turn asked Dave whether he was still dating anyone and he confessed his entire story about Katherine. He had not gone into significant detail about her to Jennifer before but he felt it was important to get his feelings about Katherine out in the open. He explained that he and Katherine had become very close over the winter but after his trip to Charlestown, when Jennifer's father was ill, he realized how much he loved his special summer friend and lover. When he confessed that point to Katherine, they broke up. However, after his return from Alberta he also realized he cared very deeply for Katherine and they agreed on a temporary plan to date again until the end of school when they broke up for the summer.

They were half way up the hill to the hut when Dave stopped, turned Jennifer, and stared intently into her eyes. "Jennifer, I love you very deeply. You have been my best friend and there is no one I love more than you. I am not telling you any of this to get you jealous or upset but I think it is very important that you understand my feelings. I love you and that will never change but I have also developed very deep feelings for Katherine. When Katherine and I broke up I told her I hoped she could find someone who would love her the way she deserves. I told her that a huge part of my heart belongs to you and I could not give her all my love as long I have these feelings for you. She was obviously very upset but I think she understood. I suggested she move on and find someone else but we also agreed that if, and that's a big if, we are both available in the fall then we might get back together."

Jennifer's expression remained constant as she listened carefully to Dave and his declaration of love. When he was finished she looked intently in his eyes and replied, "I love you very much as well. I couldn't get you out of my mind no matter how much my friends tried to pull me away from you. I knew I needed you. I understand how hurt you were when I abandoned you last fall because, to tell you the truth, I was devastated when you wouldn't make love to me this spring when we were together in the same bed.

"When you arrived in Charlestown, I was incredibly upset over Dad but when I found out he was going to be okay I mostly wanted to make love with you. I couldn't believe when you said you were seeing someone else - I felt betrayed. As we fell asleep that night all I could think about was how awful you must have felt when you drove home last fall. I was such a bitch to you but you didn't seem to get bitter. You called me that Sunday and, even after I attacked you again, you politely broke up with me. I never forgot that. I was totally confused at that point but you didn't attack me. Mom and Dad sat me down and gave me a good talking to but it still took a couple days for everything to sink in. When it did, I was ashamed of how I treated you.

"I swore I would win you back, if and when I had a chance - but finding out you moved on hurt more than I could ever have expected. I thought about it a lot after you left Charlestown in the spring and I will understand if you only want to be friends with me instead of lovers."

Dave cut her off, "No. Hell, no. I need you and I want you too. We will always be friends but I want you as my lover as well." He kissed her passionately before they turned and resumed their walk up the hill.

Jennifer continued to speak as they neared the hut, "As I started to say, I understand how Katherine must feel. I'm sure she has fallen in love with you and the difference is you broke up with her because of me. She must hate me. I don't know where our relationship will go in the long term but I think this year, when the summer is over, we should also seriously consider breaking up and see where we stand by the next summer. I think we both learned that a long distance relationship is just too complicated. I only ask you to make me one promise." She waited for Dave to nod before she continued, "Please promise that, if you ever decide that you want to be with someone besides me, that you tell me. I know I will be hurt but it would be better if you tell me immediately."

They were now standing in front of the hut. They walked through the door and Dave took a quick look around before he turned to her and pulled her into his arms. "I promise I will tell you - but I don't expect my feelings to change in the near future. Please make the same promise to me as well. Don't ever hold anything back from me again; I think it might destroy me if it happened again."

A tear formed in Jennifer's eye and she whispered, "I promise I will never hurt you like that again. I love you."

He replied, "I love you, too"

They kissed softly before she asked, "How is Sarah?"

Dave smiled, "She is very good. She went through a tough time last fall but she is doing very well now."

Jennifer looked kind of pensive when she asked, "Did you sleep with her?"

Dave looked Jennifer in the eye and replied truthfully and simply, "Yes." He felt slightly guilty as soon as Jennifer asked her question, but, because in his heart he knew he was not dating Jennifer at the time, his biggest concern was whether his intimacy with Sarah bothered Jennifer. He asked straightforwardly, "Does that bother you?

She looked down at her hands and replied, "A little; but I know we weren't together officially. I could probably get mad at you but then I think about me dating Alex while we were still officially together. I know I would be a hypocrite if I chastise you for being with Sarah. Besides I know Sarah and she is very sweet. I know how much she fell for you out in BC and I suspected she would want to make love to you. But that's enough talk for now about everyone else in our lives; please make love to me - I've missed you and I desperately need you."

Dave took Jennifer in his arms and immediately felt her large breasts push against his stomach. She was still significantly shorter than him and he had to lean down to kiss her. She was slightly taller than Sarah but shorter than Roxanne. Her breasts were larger than either and firmer than Sarah's. He remembered how good she felt in his arms the previous summer and he quickly re-adjusted to his sweetheart. He felt her hand go for his quickly hardening member as he caressed one of her round globes through her tee-shirt. He grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulled it over her head, deftly removed her bra, and eagerly lowered his mouth to her waiting breast.

He had briefly caressed her breasts this spring but he had not sucked them since last fall and he quickly re-familiarized himself with her large rubbery nipples. She gasped as he sucked one into his mouth and her hands massaged his head as he made love to her. He unfastened her shorts and smoothly slid them down her legs with her panties. He dropped to his knees and was slightly surprised to see her completely bare. He had remembered a small tuft of blonde hair had been there last spring. Jennifer noticed his questioning look and she whispered, "Ann and I had a little fun last week - we shaved each other. I'll tell you all about it some other time but, right now, please don't stop."

He felt his dick lurch at the vision of Ann shaving Jennifer and he quickly began kissing her thigh. He caressed her ass as he moved methodically up towards her soft lips. He could smell her excitement and he couldn't wait any longer as he slid his tongue into her wet slit. Her taste and smell was intoxicating and he felt ecstatic to have Jennifer back in his arms. Of the three women he had tasted in the past two days, this was the right one for him. He made soft tender love to her as her hands ran through his hair. He moved one finger to her opening and slid it inside her as he flicked her clit with his tongue. Jennifer gasped and pleaded with him to suck her clit.

He added a second finger and began a steady rhythm of fingering her love hole and sucking her clit. Jennifer's breathing sped up and he intensified his efforts to bring her to a quick and satisfying orgasm. She slowly peaked and called out as her orgasm filled her senses. She continued to massage his head as she slowly recovered. Dave licked and teased her oozing pussy as she eventually recovered and gasped, "That felt wonderful - but what I would really like is to feel you inside me. I'm on the pill now so you don't have to wear a condom and I want to feel all of you inside me right now."

Dave noticed a blanket, new and different from last year's, sitting on the shelf so he stood, picked it up, and spread it out on the clay floor. He gently placed Jennifer in the middle of the blanket and moved between her legs. She watched him place his crown at her entrance and, as he slid inside her for the first time without a condom, she moaned and gasped, "That feels so good. I have thought about this all winter. Please fuck me." Dave thought how he had heard the same words from Sarah and Roxanne the previous day in England. He briefly thought of them cavorting in the pool-house but, before Jennifer noticed his mind wonder, he quickly continued what he started.

Dave pushed in gently until he was fully seated then he kissed her softly as he slowly withdrew. He placed one of his hands on her full breast and tweaked her nipple as he thrust back into her. She moaned out loud and begged him to go faster. He methodically increased his pace and was soon pistoning in and out of her at a feverish speed. He felt his climax building but held off until he felt her begin to shake through her second orgasm. When she peaked, he let the floodgates open and drove his baby-making seed deep inside his best friend and lover. She gasped as she felt the hot juices fill her and she pulled him tight against her as she rode out her intense orgasm.

He remained on top of her as he slowly recovered and she held him tight not letting him slip out of her grasp. His wilting penis remained in her hot cave and he felt as if he were in heaven. They held each other close for a long time. Neither wanted their reunion to ever end. After about ten minutes, Dave rolled to his side and then onto his back with Jennifer still in his arms. He whispered, "God, I missed you. I love you so much."

A tear formed in the corner of her eye and she replied, "I thought I chased you away last fall. I'll never do that again. I love you and I need you in my life, always."

He kissed her and they remained cuddled together for a long time.

Eventually, Dave rolled to his side and, as Jennifer lay on her back beside him, he ran his hand through her hair and began to talk about his summer, "I don't know if Dad told you or not but I have a really busy summer planned. I am leaving Saturday for North Carolina and then, after the Merit Tour finals, I'm going to the nationals and then back to the US for another tournament. I'm going to be away a lot so we may not have as much time together as we did last year."

Jennifer was looking dreamily into his eyes and she replied, "I guess we'll just have to make the best of the time we do have. I'm so happy to have you back in my life that I will take every minute you will give me. Your father did warn me about the impending trips and I know how important getting a US scholarship is to you so I will understand when you abandon me and go practicing. I'll just make sure I make the best of the time we do have together." She smiled as she teased him about abandoning her and he got her little joke.

He kissed her tenderly and repeated, "I love you."

When she mentioned the scholarship he remembered Lord Thurlow's gift and he immediately started to tell her all about his trip. He went into significant detail about all of the exciting things that had happened and even included everything that happened with Roxanne. After listening to Dave for thirty minutes, Jennifer just smiled and said, "I'm truly happy Sarah has someone to keep her mind off you - I know I would have had a tough couple of weeks if I didn't have Ann. What did you think of London and England? Could you ever see yourself moving there?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.