The Great Adventure Girl's Academy - Cover

The Great Adventure Girl's Academy

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Adventures of a man with the run of a girl's Academy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Most of the girls talk about running away. I think, after sex, it is their favorite fantasy. Jerry, the school counselor, has told me that all of the girls have dreams of running away. He explains to them that the dream is an attempt to run away from their responsibilities and if they learn to accept their responsibilities the dreams will go away. What a load of crap. Prisoners always dream about escape. I guess Jerry is just keeping the company line.

There is no escape from the Academy. There's no place to go. We have a couple of girls a year try it. But they generally don't get very far. If they leave during the day someone notices they are missing before they can get five miles. As there is only one road in and out Bobbi takes off in the Academy's SUV and finds them and drags them back. If they leave at night they have maybe ten hours, in the dark to try and walk 30 miles on an unpaved road that curves and veers along a steep mountainside until it hits the desert plateau. No can do. So if we find a girl missing in the morning Bobbi calls the local sheriff and he drives out to our road and drives up toward the Academy. He usually finds the girl closer to the Academy then to the highway, picks her up and drops her back here - tired, discouraged and usually scared from the night in the wilderness. It's amazing how many things there are at night in the dark far from civilization. One girl was bitten by a rattler in the dark. She was rushed to the hospital and spent a few months recovering from the bite. That sort of story takes a lot of the motivation out of trying to escape.

Since I've been here only one girl has gotten close, Sara Hughes. She took off on a Sunday morning hoping no one would notice till bed check. She happened to be on the road when a photographer showed up looking for some Anasazi ruins. He had taken the wrong turn.

She flagged the truck down. The driver rolled down the window, "Hello Miss."

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

He pulled out a map and pointing said, "I'm looking for these ruins."

Sara looked and realized he had turned up the wrong road. Her class had just been to these particular ruins. A thought occurred to her. "You turned up the wrong road. I could show you where they are."

"You sure?' he asked.

"Yeah. No problem at all." She came around to the passenger side and climbed into the truck. "Just go back the way you came."

He stuck out his hand. "Tom Peterson. I'm photographing the Anasazi ruins. I'm going to try to sell a spread to one of the magazines."

"Sara Hughes," she said. "I'm not making any money but if you want to share with your guide..."

He laughed as he turned his truck and headed back. An hour later he rolled onto the paved highway and turned the way Sara indicated. About a mile or so down the road Sara watched a sheriff's car go by and turn up the road to the Academy. That close, she thought.

Ten miles down the highway another dirt road cut off toward the mountains. The road led up a canyon. Half way up the canyon they rounded a bend and saw the ruins a hundred feet up the cliff face. Like all Anasazi ruins they were protected by Federal law. Unlike most, these were accessible if you didn't mind a little rock climbing. Tom pulled his truck up to the face of the cliff. He could see the diagonal fracture in the cliff that formed a natural ladder up to the ruins. He pulled his gear out of the back of the truck.

"You want to come along?" he asked.

She looked up at the narrow ledge and shook her head. "I'll wait here."

He smiled and hefting his gear onto his back started climbing. He was back two hours later having taken several hundred shots of the site and surrounding canyon. Satisfied with his work he stowed his gear and they headed back to the highway.

"Thanks a lot Sara. You saved me a lot of trouble. Should I take you home?"

She shook her head. "Nah, just drop me at the highway."

That made him look closely at her. He didn't say anything for a while. Then he told her, "Okay. You better tell me what's going on or I'm going to have to call somebody. I can't just drop you off in the middle of the desert."

Unable to think of anything better she confessed having run away from the Academy. She told him how horrible it was, spicing it up a little. Then she begged him to help her.

He thought for a while. "How you going to pay? You know the old rule, Gas, grass or ass."

"What?" she asked.

He explained, "It's an old trucker's saying. Either money for gas, grass or you pay with some ass."

She was appalled. She considered jumping from the truck but they were still in the middle of nowhere. She really didn't have any good options. She listened as Tom told her he was heading back to Atlanta and he'd take her along if she could 'pay' her way. Atlanta was far from the Academy. She was sure in a big city like Atlanta she could find a job and get by. The more she thought about it the better it sounded. She remembered the time she slept with Jason Cooper so he would give her some weed. Was this any different? She looked at Tom. He wasn't so bad looking, kind of rugged and handsome actually. Shit, she thought. Jason had acne and she'd fucked him for weed that had more sticks and seeds than grass.

"I'd like to go to Atlanta," she said. She turned toward him and put one knee up on the seat spreading her legs wide.

Tom looked over and saw what she was doing. "You got money for gas?"

She smiled. "Nope. I don't have any grass either. I guess it will have to be ass." She held his eye. He nearly drove off the road thinking about Sara's hot little body and what he was going to do with it.

Once back on the highway he turned south and headed for Highway 40. He had packed a lunch. Sara and he shared it on the way. Just before 40 he found a motel and diner and decided to stop for the night. He checked in and took Sara across the parking lot to the diner. After dinner he took her back to the room.

"You want the first shower?" he asked.

"Yeah, I feel groady, ' she said and disappeared into the bath.

Tom lay back and turned on the TV. He found a nice movie about a young girl and an older man in the adult titles. It was soft core and half way romantic. He was hard watching it and fantasizing about Sara.

She came out wrapped in a towel since she had nothing else to wear. Tom looked at her appreciatively. She looked at the TV. "Is that a porn movie?"

"It's not really porn," he said. "It's more just soft core," hoping she wouldn't be put off.

"Cool. I've never seen one before." She flopped down on the bed and watched avidly.

Tom smiled and thought, this is even better than I hoped. She is going to be primed by the time I get back from my shower. He hopped up and headed into the bath. His cock was rock hard in the shower and he jacked off to relieve the tension. It only took about three pulls before he covered the shower door with his spunk. Feeling more relaxed and thinking that would he would last better when he fucked little Sara he washed off the residue and finished his shower.

He dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. Sara was sitting on the bed using the headrest for support and watching the movie with intense interest. He lay down next to her.

He was quickly pulled into the movie. It was very hot as the man and girl were fucking in a hot tub. He felt the blood rush to his cock and the towel started to rise. He looked over and saw her eyes flicking back and forth between the movie and the inflating towel.

"I must be enjoying the movie," he said.

Sara laughed and said, "Me too."

That sent additional pressure south and his cock stood up fully. He just about grabbed her right then but controlled himself to wait for the end of the movie.

Sara asked him, "Have you ever made love while you watched one of these movies?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.