The Great Adventure Girl's Academy - Cover

The Great Adventure Girl's Academy

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Adventures of a man with the run of a girl's Academy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Lauren related a completely wild story as we lay on the bed in the love room.

All new students get an interview with the Big Dyke and Bobbi. The girls in the Admin dorm say the reason is the Dyke is looking for girls who belong in the dorm. She has a very accurate radar for picking out the girls who like to carpet munch. I must admit to wondering now and again how much of the planning for this place was influenced by the Big Dyke's desire for her little dykettes. She is a bit of a predator when it comes to the girls.

So when the new student showed up she was taken into the Dyke's office for her initial interview. Half way through the interview, Grace excused Bobbi and said she could finish the interview alone. Susie came out a while later. She'd been assigned to the Admin dorm.

Of course all of the girls asked her why she was here. Seems she got caught in bed with her older cousin, Carly, who was seventeen. Susie was thirteen. Susie's cousin had introduced her to the pleasures of girl-girl sex about six months before. They had become regular lovers. When her mother opened the door to her room and found her between her cousin's legs lapping at her pussy for all she was worth the poor woman had a hysterical fit. The doctor had to be called and her mom was given sedatives.

The relatives were called over and the two girls were grilled on their relations. The parents were all completely out of control. Her cousin was sent off to a boarding school in Vermont to finish high school and Susie had been sent here. Her Dad wanted her close by. But her Mother, still wacko from the drugs and psychotic break, had demanded she be sent to the Academy. The more her Dad argued for close by the wackier her Mom became. Finally, fearing a complete breakdown, her father had relented.

When she told Halliday the story after she had dismissed Bobbi, Miss Halliday had a little talk with Susie. The Dyke told her she could be one of the special girls at the Academy. She could live in the special dorm with other girls like her. Miss Halliday would personally see to it that everything was good for her. Susie accepted gladly.

That night, right after lights out, the girls heard the locked door that only Halliday had the key for, creak open. They waited a few minutes and then emerged from their rooms. They knew where Halliday had gone. They snuck down the hall and listened at the door to the new girl's room. Sure enough, they could hear Halliday's voice. Pretty soon, they could hear the sounds of moaning and groaning. The door blocked the words so they didn't know exactly what was being said but there was no doubt the new girl was being initiated into the Admin dorm. When it got quiet the girls snuck back to their rooms. A while later they heard Halliday leave.

They rushed down to Susie's room and barged in, Lauren leading the charge. Susie was shocked, "What's going on? What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? We want to hear the whole story," Lauren told her.

Several girls were saying, "Yes, tell us," as they crowded around. Susie looked at their avid faces. She had been frightened at first but looking at the girls she realized they just wanted the salacious details like any horney teenager does. Susie was only too happy to oblige.

She sat up in bed as the girls all piled on with her. "It was right after the lights went out. I heard my door open. I was scared but Miss Halliday said, 'Don't worry.' She put a lantern on the desk and turned it on. It made a nice little light."

Lauren and the other girls asked, "What happened then?"

Susie looked off into the distance as she brought back the images of earlier that evening:

She came over to Susie's bed and sat down. Susie said, "Miss Halliday. What are you doing here?"

Miss Halliday said, "Shh. We don't want to wake the other girls. I just wanted to make sure you were getting along fine your first night with us."

"Oh yes, Miss Halliday. Everybody has been very nice."

"That's good dear. Sometimes a new girl has trouble her first night. It's hard being away from home and can be lonely. I like to make the new girls feel at home if I can. Would you like it if I lay here with you for a while?" Miss Halliday asked stroking Susie's hair.

Susie looked at Miss Halliday in her robe. "Um, sure Miss Halliday."

Grace lay down next to Susie and continued to stroke her hair. "I think you are going to like it here."

They lie quietly for a while. Susie liked the feeling of snuggling with Miss Halliday. Her own mother had become colder when she started to sprout into a woman. It was nice to be snuggling in bed again.

"Do you miss your cousin? Carly, right?" Miss Halliday asked.

"Yes. I know I'm not supposed to but I really miss her," Susie said.

"Do you just miss her or do you miss doing the things you did together?" Grace asked her. Susie was unsure what to say as the situation had already caused so much trouble. She was still searching for an answer when Grace continued, "I'll take that as a yes. Don't worry. Nobody is going to make you feel badly about what happened. In fact, the girls in the Admin dorm like to do the same things. It is quite normal you know."

"Really?" Susie asked.

"Oh yes. I bet it would help you sleep if you did that tonight, wouldn't it?" Grace asked her.

"Would one of the other girls do that with me?" Susie asked.

Grace smiled, "Susie, I would like to make you feel good. I told you dear, I want you to enjoy your stay with us."

"I only ever did it with Carly," Susie said nervously.

Grace leaned over and kissed Susie. "It's okay dear. It will come very naturally. You'll see." She kissed her again, this time letting her lips linger on Susie's. Susie returned the kiss. It did feel wonderful, just like when Carly kissed her. Susie started to feel the tingles down there that she always felt when Carly would kiss her. Susie felt a tongue touch her lips and she parted hers and the tongue invaded her mouth. They kissed passionately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.