The Great Adventure Girl's Academy - Cover

The Great Adventure Girl's Academy

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Adventures of a man with the run of a girl's Academy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was in my office going over some cost data. Even above 7,000 feet like we were here at the Academy it gets damn hot in the summer. Most of the air conditioning units were on their last legs. I was trying to figure out the cheapest but still most effective way of renovating the HVAC units at the school.

There was a knock on my door. Surprised I got up and opened it. Standing in the hallway was one of the girls. She had a beautiful face, long straight dark hair and what appeared to be a killer body under her uniform.

"Are you lost?' I asked.

"No," she said. "I don't smoke but could I come in anyway?"

Another one. How many girls know about this now? "Uh, okay. Come in." She took a seat in my visitor's chair. I sat opposite her and asked, "What do you mean you don't smoke?"

"Well, all the girls are talking about, 'going for a smoke' and what that means."

Shit, double shit. "All of the girls?" I asked.

"Well, the upper class girls and the girls in the Admin dorm," she said.

I could understand the upper class girls. The juniors and seniors share a building but the Admin dorm? That sent alarms rushing through my brain. "The Admin dorm?"

She looked chagrined. "Sylvia wants to get in the Admin dorm. Yeah, she decided she rather be, with those girls, if you know what I mean." Great, one time with me and the girl turns dyke. "She told us about it trying to get us on her side."

Us? Who is this girl? "Excuse me, but what is your name and are you in the Admin dorm?" I asked.

"No. I mean, yes but it's not like that. Okay, from the beginning. I'm Lauren Miller, pleased to meet you. I'm in the Admin dorm right now but I don't want to be in the there anymore. I'm not really a les. I'm kind of bi. Those girls are all man haters because of Miss Halliday. I mean she tells awful stories about how bad it is to be with a man. Miss Halliday is always quoting some dyke, Dworkin or somebody, about how marriage is rape and all men are rapists and women don't need men. She doesn't know that I liked it when I was outside. Anyway, it's getting to me and I don't want to be in there anymore."

"So there are rumors running in the dorms about smoking?" I asked.

"Yeah. But you don't need to worry. The girls make up rumors for the fun of it. I mean, there are rumors all of the time and you can't believe any of them most of the time. Christ, last week there was a rumor that Miss Halliday was doing Mr. Beckworth and we all know that's not true. Most of the rumors hang around for a while and then disappear," Lauren said

"Well, if the rumors aren't true why are you here?" I asked.

"I hate being in the Admin dorm and I was hoping this one was true," she said.

"And you want me to help you get out of the Admin dorm?' I asked.

"Naw, I'll do that. I want you to show me the special room. You know, kind of welcome me back to the other side." I hesitated. "I like it lots of different ways."

What the hell does that mean? "Different ways? Have you been with a lot of guys?" I ask.

She looked a little nonplused then said, "My Uncle showed me about sex. He's the only guy I've been with. See he was only a little older than me, about eight years so we were more like friends. Anyway he was about twenty-one and he knew lots of different ways to do it. You know, like in front and behind and girl on top and even in the butt."

"In the butt?"

"Yeah, he taught me how to relax so it doesn't hurt. He really got off that way. Do you like that too?" she asked.

My throat was constricted as I said, "Sometimes, as a change of pace it really is something."

She nodded, "Yeah, I don't like it all of time and I like the regular way first, to get me loosened up you know. But then it's okay. So will you show me the room?"

I would have crawled naked through broken glass to get her into that room now. "Sure, let's go."

She followed me down the hall and through the boiler room. I opened the door and beckoned her forward. It had become quite a little love nest. "Wow. This is cool." She bounced onto the bed giggling as she did.

I had worked on making the room a pleasurable space. There were wall hangings covering the bare concrete now. I had carpets on the floors and on my last trip into Santa Fe I had stopped at one of those adult stores. I purchased some edible oils and massage creams and lubes and a battery powered vibrator and ribbed and super thin condoms. I went a little wild.

Her eyes were drawn to the little stand by the bed that had all of the adult items on it. "Wow," she said as she got on her knees and crawled over to the stand. She was inspecting all of the stuff, her butt in the air. I wanted to crawl over, drag her panties down and stuff my cock in her tight little ass right then. But sanity prevailed. "Like it?' I asked.

"This stuff is cool," she said holding up a tube of lubricant. "This for doing it in the butt?"

The sudden constriction again, "Yes."

"Cool." She set it down and picked up the vibrator. "Halliday has one of these she brings along sometimes. I don't like it as well as just doing it, you know. I don't like the vibrator as well. It's like, too intense sometimes." She set it back down and looked at me. "Well?"

I started to unbutton my shirt. She smiled and started to undress as well. "Race you."

"No fair, you have fewer clothes," I said trying to hurry. She laughed and speeded up tearing her clothes off. She beat me easily slipping her skirt and panties off in one quick motion. I finished skinning out of my pants and looked up to see her lying on the bed nude and smiling. My cock was standing at attention.

"Nice," she said. "It's bigger than Johnny's." I raised my eyebrows. "My uncle. So what do you want to do?"

I went over and lay on the bed facing her. I leaned down and kissed her. "What do you want to do?"

"Will you like, kiss me all over?"

"I'd love to," leaning forward to kiss her again.

Lauren lay back as we kissed. I pulled back and looked at her lying on the bed. She smiled and waited, looking a little unsure of herself. I had gotten worked up thinking about her liking to fuck every way possible. I reminded myself that she was still a young woman and relatively inexperienced, other than with her Uncle. I was only her second man. She must have been a little nervous and unsure. "You're very beautiful." That brought a smile to her face. I leaned down and kissed her again, a soft, long kiss.

When I pulled away her eyes were closed and her lips parted. I kissed her chest and down to her firm, conical breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect. I teased around them with my tongue and gave her small love bites before taking her nipple into my mouth. I sucked and laved her tit and then switched to the other. She tried to pull my head back onto her tit I pulled away from her tit and moved to the other. She moaned as I took her other nipple between my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.