The Great Adventure Girl's Academy - Cover

The Great Adventure Girl's Academy

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Adventures of a man with the run of a girl's Academy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was working in the 'love' room fixing up a few things when I heard a noise. Quietly, I put my ear to the door. I heard noises in the outside room. Shit, what if its one of the guys? I can't let them know about this room. Worried, I slowly opened the door and peeked through the crack. I saw a girl sitting on the workbench looking at the outside door and fidgeting nervously.

I thrust open the door, quickly closed it behind me and loudly asked, "What are you doing here?"

The girl came straight up from the bench and screamed. She stood, paralyzed apparently, looking at me.

Sternly, and trying not to laugh, "I asked you what are you doing here?"

"Brandy told me to come," she said.

God Damn it. So much for keeping this our little secret. This must be why she look chagrined when I said don't tell anyone. "What's your name?"

"Sylvia."

I waited. She looked nervous.

"I don't smoke," she said.

"A lot of people don't," I answered. "You haven't answered me, what are you doing here?"

She looked down and shuffled her feet, looked up at me and then looked down again.

I tried a different tack. "Why are you at the Academy? What did you do?" I figured if I could get her to answer something that would at least get us started.

"I didn't like to buy things. I shoplifted," she said.

"Nobody gets sent her just for shoplifting. How old were you?"

"Twelve," she said. I looked disbelieving. "No, I was twelve." I waited. "Okay, I did it like ten times and I kept getting caught and brought home by the police."

"You got caught ten times?" I asked. "How many times did you shoplift?"

"I don't know. The psychologist said I had a problem. I don't think I had a problem. It was just easier to put the stuff in my purse than go through the line," she said. "That's why my folks sent me here. I been here since."

"So you came down here to steal something," I accused her knowing full well that wasn't it.

"No. No," she said.

"Maybe you've already grabbed something and hidden it." I walked over to her. "I need to make sure you haven't shoplifted anything. I have to protect the school property. Put your arms out."

She looked startled but did as I said. I went behind her and started to run my hands over her back, down to her butt around to her stomach and up to her tits. I leaned very close to her ear and kissed her neck just below and very softly. She jumped. I kissed her again and brought my hands to her tits, "I need to be very thorough," I said. I nibbled her ear and kissed her neck as she shuddered.

Unbuttoning her blouse she finally protested, "You shouldn't."

"I have to make sure you don't have any hidden contraband," I said.

I got her blouse and bra off and when I started to kiss her tits she responded. I pulled her skirt and panties off. I continued looking for contraband, kissing her pussy. She spread her legs as my tongue licked along her crack. I looked up, "You are so beautiful. You could be a model."

"No I'm not."

"Oh yes. I think so." I stood up and kissed her. "Really, you could be." I pointed over across the room. "Go over there and walk like you are a model."

"I'm naked," she protested.

"Be a nude model. Go on."

She looked at me like I was nuts but did it. She strode across the room in just her shoes and mandatory white socks. She looked stunning, at least to me. I whistled and she cracked up, giggling like crazy. I started laughing and threw my arms around her. "I tell you, you could be a model."

"You're crazy, but I like you," she said.

That brought me back. I was holding a beautiful naked woman in my arms and I needed to do something about that. I grabbed her hands and said, "Come on," leading her to the door of the love room.

I opened the door and pulled her in. She stopped on the threshold and looked around, looking quite nervous. "Is it what you expected?"

"I guess. Brandy and Cynthia didn't tell me exactly what it was like," she said.

"Are you going to come in?"

She took two steps in and the door closed behind her. She jumped as the latch clicked.

I started pulling my clothes off and piling them on a chair. My cock was at half mast and her eyes were drawn to it like iron to a lodestone. I went to her and she looked up. She looked not exactly nervous, more like she was stunned and disbelieving, like she really hadn't thought this was going to be real. "You okay?"

"I've never done this before," she said quietly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.