The Great Adventure Girl's Academy - Cover

The Great Adventure Girl's Academy

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Adventures of a man with the run of a girl's Academy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was Monday afternoon when I heard the giggles and a door opened and closed noisily. I smiled as I stood and grabbed a couple of condoms from the top drawer. The long dusty trip to Santa Fe was going to pay for itself now.

I wandered down the hall. The door was ajar once again and I smelled the smoke. I always marvel at how much smokers underestimate the range and power of the stink of their smoke. One or two puffs can stink up an entire building.

I pushed open the door expecting to see Brandy smoking away. Instead, it was a tall leggy girl with a wild mop of long curly red hair. She turned, not at all surprised to see me. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Cynthia," she said taking another drag on her cigarette.

She was a Cynthia all right. She had that rich bitch insouciance. The Academy hadn't broken her attitude yet. Maybe it never would.

I stepped into the room as she took another puff then looked at the cigarette. "Are you going to punish me for smoking?"

What the hell was she doing here? I was worried that Brandy had been blabbing to the entire school. This could be trouble. "What are you doing down here? You know this is off limits. No students are allowed."

She smiled, "I'm sure. But Brandy was allowed here."

"Who's Brandy?" I asked

Cynthia gave me a look. She wasn't buying it. "She's my roommate. And the other day I was feeling a bit randy. And as you know, there simply aren't men available for us students. So I asked Brandy to help a poor girl out. But she was all sated. Someone had eaten her pussy and she wasn't interested in poor me. I made the little bitch confess who she was cheating with. I'm glad you spanked her. She deserved it for cheating on me." She flicked her cigarette onto the ground and rubbed it out.

I relaxed. Obviously, she wasn't about to go tell anyone else a story like that. "Something makes me think you aren't here to get spanked."

She smiled and walked over to me. "I might try that sometime. Brandy certainly enjoyed it. But I haven't had a good lay in way too long." She put her arms around my neck and pulled her face to mine sliding her body up my chest and crushing her tits into me. Willie responded immediately. This girl could kiss. She broke the kiss and looked around. "Let's get comfortable."

I grabbed her hand and led her to a door. Expecting Brandy to return, I had prepared a little nest for us. I had the only key to the door. It had been a storage room, long since abandoned. I had used some retired furniture to fix it up. I opened the door and motioned Cynthia inside.

She glanced around and said, "Nice. Much better than I expected." Turning to look at me, "I bet this was all supposed to be for Brandy." I nodded and she continued, "Good. I'll have to tell the little bitch how I horned in on her lover boy when I eat her to orgasm tonight." She glanced down and couldn't help but notice the swelling her little comment had created. She laughed gaily, the little bitch. "I bet you'd like to watch wouldn't you?" Without waiting for a response she said, "C'mon, lover boy. Show me what you had planned for little Brandy."

I took two quick steps, letting the door slam behind me. Her eyes flashed as I grabbed her and mashed my mouth against hers. She returned the kiss with equal fervor. Soon clothes were flying.

I pulled off the last of my clothes and looked up. She was pulling her panties off but stopped in mid motion, her face a mask of lust. Damn, she was beautiful, perfect tits, pale freckled skin, long smooth legs and a perfect ass.

My cock stood up pointing at her. Her eyes locked onto it as her tongue wet her lips. "Get those panties off," I said.

She smiled at me. "Take them off yourself, if you can," as she fell back onto the bed. I knelt on the bed next to her. Her hands were now covering her tits as though she had a shred of modesty.

"Trying to pretend you're not a slut?" I asked as I wrapped my cock in a rubber.

"Fuck you," she said and stuck her tongue out. I grabbed her panties. She shut her legs tightly. I pulled her panties from her ass and worked them down her thighs as she squeezed her legs together. She was watching me intently, daring me. Once past her knees she quit resisting and the panties were quickly thrown on the floor with the rest of our clothes. I pushed her knees apart as she resisted and buried my face in her pussy. "No," she said. She was already wet and redolent as I started to lick and suck her pussy. She hunched her hips, fucking her pussy against my tongue. "You bastard," she moaned. I jabbed my finger into her pussy and fucked her with it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted.

I climbed up between her legs and seated my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She snarled at me as my cock lanced up into her tight channel. She bit my chest as I bottomed out and mashed against her clitoris. I fucked her like a wild animal, slamming into her. Her fingers dug into my back as she fucked me with equal ferocity. There was too much passion for this to last long. She began a low keening wail, her nails ripped down my back and then dug into my ass, goading me deeply into her body. She moaned and bucked as she came. I bellowed as I spent my cum, gushing again and again until my balls were drained. One last thrust and I stopped, my cock buried to the hilt. I felt her pussy's last spasms around my cock then she collapsed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.