The Great Adventure Girl's Academy - Cover

The Great Adventure Girl's Academy

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Adventures of a man with the run of a girl's Academy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

That night I got on the Internet and looked up surgeons in Santa Fe. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be getting married soon and I was getting beyond child rearing age. Plus, I wasn't all that sure I needed to bring any brats into the world. The Academy was full of them. I got the name of a several surgeons who advertised vasectomies.

I started calling the next day. Several said they wouldn't perform it on a single person. I found one cutter who advertised no scalpels, no sutures vasectomy. His only qualification for the patient appeared to be cash. He had a cancellation for the next day and I signed up.

I got there around 10 in the morning, completed a cursory health history and the nurse led me into a room.

"Remove your clothing and put on this smock," she said. "Once you're done please sit here," she said pointing to a contraption that looked vaguely like a torture rack.

I was getting a little nervous now. I did as she said. That smock only covered down to my belly and stopped. I sat in the thing and she returned. She clamped my legs to stirrups and pulled them apart, scooted my ass forward on the seat so that I was leaning back slightly which caused my privates to be exposed to the world. She grabbed some créme and a razor and proceeded to shave my balls. I admit to being a tad worried with her scraping away with a razor down there. Then I started laughing realizing I was about to pay this Doc to whack them for real. She looked up and I explained why I was laughing.

She finished and said, "The Doctor will be in, in just a moment."

He came in, took a look at my sack and took a hypo from the nurse, stuck me and looked up. "Feel anything?"

"A tingling," I said.

"Tell me when it disappears," he said.

He explained the procedure. Instead of a scalpel, he used a high-energy cautery device. Used one way it would cut and used another would 'burn' the edges together, sealing them more efficiently than sutures. No stitches needed. I felt my sack going numb and soon couldn't feel a thing down there. I told him.

"Let's get started," he said.

"Just make sure I don't sing soprano, Doc," I said. He didn't even smile - Probably heard the lame joke a million times. Excuse me.

He picked up the cautery tool and brought it over to my sack. The damn thing looked a hell of a lot like those old wood burning tools I played with as a kid. It didn't help that when he cut the cords I could smell the burning flesh and thought, 'That's me.'

He used a little hook to pull out one cord, clamped it off, cut out a 1 inch section, clamped each end with a titanium clamp, cauterized the ends with the tool and then did the other end. He did the other side just the same. Those sperm were going to have to get past a break in the tube, two titanium clamps, a two cauterized tube ends to have any chance at all. I was going to be pretty safe. He used the device to close up the incision in my sack and I was done. It took about fifteen minutes.

He showed me the two pieces of white tube. "Want these?" he asked.

"Won't do me any good," I said.

He smiled and put them on the tray. "The nurse will give you the post-op instructions. Follow them exactly," and he was gone. I bet he was doing twenty of these a day.

The nurse gave me several pages of instructions, ice, rest, etc. The important instructions were no sex for a week and I was still virile until all of the sperm were cleared out of the downstream system. Up to six weeks according to the instructions. I asked her and she said it depended on the number of orgasms you had. Most men would clear themselves with about 6 climaxes. That wasn't going to take me no six weeks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.