The Great Adventure Girl's Academy - Cover

The Great Adventure Girl's Academy

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Adventures of a man with the run of a girl's Academy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

That night in the staff dining room, Halliday made it official. The usual conversations were swirling around among the tables. Someone had asked Miss Halliday a question I didn't hear. She raised her voice just enough to carry in the room but not enough to make it seem she was trying to make everyone hear. "Marc and I discussed that today. I think it is all of our best interests to ignore gossip for what it is. No one wants to poison the atmosphere of the Academy. Our mission is too important. That is where we should concentrate our energies, not on stupid gossip."

I saw several sidelong glances my way. No one missed that the big dyke had just stood up for me publicly, and at the same time, told them to let the rumors fade. I was protected.

Let someone complain about a broken toilet now. I'll tell them to stuff it. I let my chest swell a little. I looked around the staff room. I was the man.

It didn't last long. I looked over at Grace. She was watching me closely. I could see it in her face. You won this round but... Man, I could see it right there in those steely grey eyes and in that almost smile curling the corners of her mouth. Enjoy it while you can.

I smiled and bowed my head. 'Okay, Grace. You are still the honcho.'

Now she smiled and nodded, 'Remember it buster. And leave my girls alone.' I had gotten the message loud and clear. The Big Dyke was still running the place and I had better not forget it.

After dinner, Nancy Gonzalez sidled up to me. "So, did you use your smoking techniques on Grace? How the hell did you pull that off? Is she giving away cigarettes after school too?"

"Nancy. I have no idea what you could be saying. I am completely at a loss. Somebody is giving away cigarettes?"

"I hear the punishment is quite unusual for getting caught smoking them as well," she said.

"More of those nasty rumors. I don't believe in rumors," I told her. "Unless I saw something with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. Even then a secret would be safe with me."

"Humph. Who's talking about secrets? I don't think there are any secrets around this place. At least put in a good word for me, would you?" she said and wandered off.

Several other people came up and made small talk. I had been reined in by the Big Dyke in the moment of my triumph. But the rest of the staff didn't see that of course. By taking my side in public, something she had never done before, the rest of the staff thought me as her factotum. Until they learned what had happened they wanted to be on my good side.

After a while most of the staff had gone off to their rooms. Nancy came up to me and said, "Okay, I have something you should see in my room."

I was surprised. I'd always wanted to do Nancy. She was a hot little package but she was always cool to me. "Don't look so shocked. I have to see what is so special about your technique that even Big Dyke folds."

Now, I'm not really special in the sack. I work to make sure the girl enjoys herself but I'm no Donkey Dick. I wasn't about to miss this opportunity by telling her the truth. If she wanted to believe I was special in the sack who was I to disabuse her.

"I'd love to," I said.

I followed her to the staff dorm and up to the second floor. She closed the door behind us. She rummaged around inside her closet and emerged with a bottle of LBV port and two glasses. One of Halliday's rules was no alcohol. Of course, it was also routinely ignored but staff did try to be discreet.

She poured two generous glasses and brought it over. "Cheers."

"Prosit," I answered and we clinked glasses.

We made some small talk as we sipped the port, 'Damn good stuff, ' I thought. We were sitting on her couch listening to some new age CD, I didn't recognize it, when Nancy leaned into me and brought her lips to mine. It was a right fair kiss. Her hand wandered down and started a middle massage. Jonesy responded like a champ and Nancy quickly had a hand full of man sausage. My hand wandered up and tweaked her nipple. She purred, encouraging me to further explore those luscious mounds of hers. She didn't have on anything under her top and I got a handful of nice soft titty. She must have been planning this or she was a tramp. Either way, she's my kind of girl.

She pushed me away and said, "Get those clothes off." I quickly started to chuck the duds as Nancy leaned back on the couch, caught my eye and hitching up her dress pulled her nylons off her ass and down her legs. Halfway off, she paused, spread her legs and smiled as my mouth dropped open as I stared at her cunt. I hoped I wasn't drooling. "Like what you see?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.