Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Honey, may I come in?"

"Sure Mom. I'm dressed. I promise," he laughed.

She laughed too, but nervously. She and Glen were no prudes but the sight of her fourteen year old son atop his baby sitter and her screaming in pleasure and begging for more had been the shock of her life. In the days since, Glen had tried talking with the boy without success. In fact the animosity between them had gotten so bad Phillipe had as much as told his father he was no man at all and it was a mystery why his mother stayed married to him. Before Glen had walked out in a rage, Phillipe had put down the man in a number of ways including not only his intellect, but insulting his sexual prowess and his ability to keep his wife satisfied. It was at that point that Phillipe wondered if he had gone too far, that Glen might strike him, but the man simply clinched his fists a few times then stormed out.

"Phillipe, you said some pretty dreadful things to your father the other day."

"Maybe I was a bit overzealous, but he deserved a lot of it... most of it in fact."

"Honey..."

"No, Mom. I know you've been aware of Dad's shortcomings for a long time now."

"Phillipe, I love your father. We all have shortcomings as you call them, but your father and I are just as devoted to each other now as we've ever been."

"I don't believe that. You're more intelligent that he is. You're meeting his needs, but he's not even coming close to meeting yours."

"What in the world makes you think that?"

"Mom, I don't spy on the two of you, but there have been times when I've been passing by your bedroom and heard you and Dad. I've heard you beg him for more so you can get satisfaction too. I know most men are pigs. They get what they want then just turn off and roll over, leaving the woman unfulfilled."

Helen was amazed at her son's astuteness and also embarrassed for he had just described Glen exactly. Oh, she knew her husband loved her and there was certainly nothing intentional in his actions, but Glen had been raised very conservatively and knew little or nothing of a woman's needs and desires. He simply assumed that during the three to five minutes it took him to climax that she was also getting what she wanted. It was a common fallacy and one which, sooner or later, often lead to marital problems.

"Phillipe, honey, I don't think this is any of your..."

"How can you say that? You're in the prime of your life and you're giving, giving, giving, without getting anything in return."

"Honey, that's just not true. Your father loves me very much."

"Then why isn't he giving you what you want... what you need?"

"I..." she stammered, having no real reply so deciding to redirect the conversation, "I came in here to talk about your behavior."

"Look, Mom, I know I was out of line in letting you and Dad walk in on us like that. And, yes, I was out of line for seducing Angela, although if you ask her I dare say she will tell you she was not disappointed."

A small smile crept across the mother's face, but she erased it immediately.

"I also didn't come her to talk about your prowess. I feel sure that with your superior intellect, once you became interested in..."

"Sex?" he asked smiling, enjoying her embarrassment.

"... Yes. Once you became interested I'm sure you read every book on the subject you could get your hands on."

"And I've perused the net and I've even seen the tapes you and Dad keep in the bottom of your dresser."

Helen's mouth dropped open. "You've seen..."

"Hey," he laughed, "it's okay. The truth is they're pretty tame compared to what else I've learned."

Helen was dumbfounded. She was embarrassed that Phillipe had found the X-rated tapes she and Glen sometimes used to get them in the mood. But more importantly, she was astonished by Phillipe's statement about their eroticism. Both she and Glen regarded them as sensational in nature and neither could imagine anything going beyond fellatio and the all fours, doggy style used by the porn actors and actresses.

Phillipe could see his mother's reaction. He smiled. "I could show you some positions..."

Again Helen was shocked to hear such frankness from one so young and her son of all people. The truth was she had been enthralled with his manhood the other evening, unaware that the boy could brew up some amazing cocktails to enhance his already substantial abilities. For a few moments she had stood transfixed, unable to tear her eyes away as he satisfied the seventeen year old. it was obvious from the grunts and groans of pleasure that Angela was being satisfied in a way Glen had never satisfied her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.