Prodigy - Cover

Prodigy

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Phillipe's intellect is not the only thing which has developed prematurely.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Slow  

"You are grounded!"

"You can't do that!"

"Just watch me! What in the hell were you thinking?"

Phillipe looked up at his father from the dinner table. They had never been close and he had never had a great amount of respect for the man, but this attempt to treat him like a child angered him.

"I just got a little revenge on two bitc... two former classmates who did nothing but amuse themselves at my expense. They humiliated me any number of times, calling me names, sneering behind my back... so I found a way to humiliate them."

"Honey," joined Helen Spangler, "you went about this the wrong way."

"Do you realize how close you are to going to jail?" added his irate father.

"They won't press charges," Phillipe smiled confidently.

"And what makes you think that? Some of the pictures and video those kids shot is already on the internet. Those two girls are laughing stocks at school. They will both probably wind up transferring to another school."

"So?"

"So, you've gone a long way toward wrecking their lives."

"They'll get over it... and they won't press charges. First of all, all I did was invite some friends to Taylor's house for a party. Taylor and Amber were the ones who chose to take off all their clothes and have sex with..." he snickered, "Albert and Benny. I didn't even touch them."

"That's not what they said happened Thursday and Friday nights."

"Consensual sex. Nothing more."

"You little pervert!" cried Katy. His sister, a student at the local community college had also become alienated from her younger brother when he leapfrogged past her in school. She had come to detest his superior attitude and lately the rebelliousness he was showing toward their mother and father.

"Hey, just because you can't get laid..."

"That's enough! Both of you!" said their father. "Phillipe you are grounded until further notice."

"You know I'm in the middle of interviewing for a teaching position at the university," the boy said calmly, checking his father's gambit.

"Glen, we mustn't..." rejoined Helen Spangler.

"... Oh, all right. You are free to go to the interview, but after that I want you home. And when we are out and Katy can't stay with you, we are going to go back to having a sitter."

"You've got to be kidding," responded the boy.

"Not at all. You act like a child, we treat you like a child. It's that simple."

"Serves you right," smiled Katy.

"Clam up, miss virginity!"

"That's enough Phillipe," said his father shaking his head in disgust. "A boy your age... having sex for God's sake."

"And why shouldn't I?" asked the boy defiantly.

"Because you're just a boy! You may be intellectually advanced, but you've got a long way to go before you're a man."

"I'm as good as any man -- right now!"

"That's enough! Phillipe, go to your room!"

"But..."

"Now Phillipe!"

The boy acquiesced, but there was hatred in his eyes and as he climbed the stairs to his room, another plan began to take shape.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.